Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH DEAR 16:25 - Jan 24 with 11139 viewsgetcarter

There will be some pessimists unhappy tonite, great performance, get behind the boys and watch us fly.
OH DEAR on 17:57 - Jan 24 with 1518 viewsmorningstar

Where's Perchie?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

OH DEAR on 17:58 - Jan 24 with 1516 viewsunion_jack

OH DEAR on 17:53 - Jan 24 by jack247

Disagree with your first paragraph, agree with your second.

I can plainly see things have been wrong, have been improving, but still have a long way to go. It frustrates me when people bury their heads in the sand, but there is nothing I like more than us battling to a win against the odds and my expectations. There are certainly others who would have posted by now had we been hammered.

Yes, possibly. But not because they wanted us to lose to prove a pointbut because they would have been really disappointed.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

OH DEAR on 17:58 - Jan 24 with 1515 viewsHumpty

OH DEAR on 17:55 - Jan 24 by jack247

I don't need to name names, they will be the first people on here if we lose at West Brom.

So you believe Swans fans who post on here wanted us to lose today but you aren't prepared to name them. Righto.
OH DEAR on 17:58 - Jan 24 with 1511 viewsDarran

I don't need to name names, they will be the first people on here if we lose at West Brom.

Spot on my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

OH DEAR on 18:00 - Jan 24 with 1502 viewsmonmouth

Oh yeah, there are people that will ponce around and spout shit when we lose because they love doing that, it's probably the way they live their lives, in pessimistic 'poor me,aint it awful' misery, but they'll still be happy when we win. no?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

OH DEAR on 18:11 - Jan 24 with 1470 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 17:58 - Jan 24 by Humpty

So you believe Swans fans who post on here wanted us to lose today but you aren't prepared to name them. Righto.

Yep and some people clearly agree with me.

I'm sure these guys are actually Swans fans, but have become so engrossed in this site that being right on here is more important to them. I think there is still a lot wrong, but am delighted to be proved wrong. Some peoples egos can't take that.
OH DEAR on 18:13 - Jan 24 with 1460 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 18:00 - Jan 24 by monmouth

Oh yeah, there are people that will ponce around and spout shit when we lose because they love doing that, it's probably the way they live their lives, in pessimistic 'poor me,aint it awful' misery, but they'll still be happy when we win. no?

They should come on here and say so.
OH DEAR on 18:21 - Jan 24 with 1429 viewsswan65split

exactly.
True pessimists will say , its just one game!

Lol
Login to get fewer ads

OH DEAR on 18:23 - Jan 24 with 1422 viewsHumpty

OH DEAR on 18:13 - Jan 24 by jack247

They should come on here and say so.

We don't know who they are. You won't tell us.
OH DEAR on 18:25 - Jan 24 with 1413 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 18:23 - Jan 24 by Humpty

We don't know who they are. You won't tell us.

That's your loss. Most people on this thread know the posters who are only happy when they are miserable.
OH DEAR on 18:27 - Jan 24 with 1403 viewsHumpty

OH DEAR on 17:52 - Jan 24 by Wingstandwood

I am for one absolutely ecstatic that SCFC's four clown coaching-managerial team left. IMO the team were anti-managed and anti-coached by a bunch of impostors whom should never have been left anywhere near a Premier League club.

And despite the post departure PR bullshit, over-hype and self congratulation from both Monk and Pep?..................They've all received (Joke O' Leary and Beattie included!) ZERO interest from other clubs! No Premier League club/top level club will touch em with a bargepole.

Garry Monk is no longer at the club. I'm sure any decent Swans fan would thank him for his fantastic service for over a decade and wish him well in the future.
OH DEAR on 18:30 - Jan 24 with 1387 viewsHumpty

OH DEAR on 18:25 - Jan 24 by jack247

That's your loss. Most people on this thread know the posters who are only happy when they are miserable.

I know the people on here who only seem to be happy when they're miserable. A state of mind I find baffling to be honest.

But I don't believe they watched that game today hoping we lost.

And I think it's pretty childish to say they do.

People who are now goading them after a great win are no better than they are.
OH DEAR on 18:31 - Jan 24 with 1384 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 18:27 - Jan 24 by Humpty

Garry Monk is no longer at the club. I'm sure any decent Swans fan would thank him for his fantastic service for over a decade and wish him well in the future.

Yes. Apart from the last few months when he nearly destroyed us.

Great servant as a player and captain. Great salvage job at the end of Laudrups reign. Good luck in the future.
OH DEAR on 18:34 - Jan 24 with 1369 viewsHumpty

OH DEAR on 18:31 - Jan 24 by jack247

Yes. Apart from the last few months when he nearly destroyed us.

Great servant as a player and captain. Great salvage job at the end of Laudrups reign. Good luck in the future.

Great 8th place finish in the Premier League too. You forgot that one.
OH DEAR on 18:35 - Jan 24 with 1359 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 18:30 - Jan 24 by Humpty

I know the people on here who only seem to be happy when they're miserable. A state of mind I find baffling to be honest.

I agree with the first part of that it baffles me why some people even bother.

OH DEAR on 18:36 - Jan 24 with 1259 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 18:34 - Jan 24 by Humpty

Great 8th place finish in the Premier League too. You forgot that one.

Yeah that was fantastic. I'd have preferred we finished 10th and not ripped up our style of play, causing massive problems for this season, but that's just me.
OH DEAR on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 1231 viewscrackerjack

Well I'm feckin buzzing after that win! A new bottle of JD has been cracked open in chez Crackerjack!

Anybody not ecstatic this evening after that brilliant result doesn't deserve to be called a Jack!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

OH DEAR on 18:51 - Jan 24 with 1220 viewsshandyjack

bizarre OP, really you believe ppl will be gutted tonight?

Poll: Expectation for the season

OH DEAR on 18:56 - Jan 24 with 1201 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 18:30 - Jan 24 by Humpty

Ok, fair enough. On reflection, hoping we lost is too strong. I took it too far.

There will certainly be people unable to face coming on here because we won. They would have delighted in ramming it up the positive people had we lost, as they will do next time we have a bad result. I certainly believe there are people who are more concerned with how they look on here than what happens to the Swans. But insinuating they hoped we lost was unfair.
OH DEAR on 19:00 - Jan 24 with 1173 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 18:56 - Jan 24 by jack247

Ok, fair enough. On reflection, hoping we lost is too strong. I took it too far.

There will certainly be people unable to face coming on here because we won. They would have delighted in ramming it up the positive people had we lost, as they will do next time we have a bad result. I certainly believe there are people who are more concerned with how they look on here than what happens to the Swans. But insinuating they hoped we lost was unfair.

You don't have justify yourself my friend everyone knows exactly what you were saying.

OH DEAR on 19:03 - Jan 24 with 1154 viewsshandyjack

OH DEAR on 19:00 - Jan 24 by Darran

You don't have justify yourself my friend everyone knows exactly what you were saying.

ok Darren, funnily enough i actually like your posts compared to others who berate you for your persona not your actual comments, But please name names so these so called ppl can have a come back

Poll: Expectation for the season

OH DEAR on 19:06 - Jan 24 with 1141 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:03 - Jan 24 by shandyjack

ok Darren, funnily enough i actually like your posts compared to others who berate you for your persona not your actual comments, But please name names so these so called ppl can have a come back

No I'm not going to name names and embarrass people but there's several very negative posters that don't post when we win but are the first on here with loads to say about the club/board etc when we lose.

OH DEAR on 19:06 - Jan 24 with 1141 viewsBloodyhills

OH DEAR on 17:31 - Jan 24 by jack247

Unfortunately, I think there are one or two who are more concerned with being right on here than what happens on the pitch. Very, very small minority though.

If you are right then these people are sad individuals indeed.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

OH DEAR on 19:10 - Jan 24 with 1131 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 19:00 - Jan 24 by Darran

I stand by my original point. No one will convince me that we don't have posters who are more concerned with looking clever on here than what happens on the pitch. It's an ego thing I guess. Hoping for us to lose is probably stretching the point too far though.
OH DEAR on 19:10 - Jan 24 with 1131 viewsBloodyhills

OH DEAR on 17:40 - Jan 24 by Humpty

Do you honestly believe such people actually exist?

I don't believe any Swans fans wanted us to lose today.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024