Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH DEAR 16:25 - Jan 24 with 11141 viewsgetcarter

There will be some pessimists unhappy tonite, great performance, get behind the boys and watch us fly.
OH DEAR on 19:10 - Jan 24 with 1343 viewsshandyjack

OH DEAR on 19:06 - Jan 24 by Darran

No I'm not going to name names and embarrass people but there's several very negative posters that don't post when we win but are the first on here with loads to say about the club/board etc when we lose.

i'll name 2, Swanzey and Perchrockjack

Poll: Expectation for the season

OH DEAR on 19:12 - Jan 24 with 1337 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:10 - Jan 24 by shandyjack

i'll name 2, Swanzey and Perchrockjack

Ok that's fair if we'd have lost today Perch would have started several threads by now.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 19:12]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

OH DEAR on 19:13 - Jan 24 with 1326 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:10 - Jan 24 by jack247

I stand by my original point. No one will convince me that we don't have posters who are more concerned with looking clever on here than what happens on the pitch. It's an ego thing I guess. Hoping for us to lose is probably stretching the point too far though.

Indeed and I agree.

OH DEAR on 19:13 - Jan 24 with 1324 viewsshandyjack

OH DEAR on 19:12 - Jan 24 by Darran

Ok that's fair if we'd have lost today Perch would have started several threads by now.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 19:12]

theres 2 other names but i've gone over board i fear naming those 2, but overall they grip me with their negativity

OH DEAR on 19:14 - Jan 24 with 1320 viewsGowerjack

OH DEAR on 19:13 - Jan 24 by shandyjack

theres 2 other names but i've gone over board i fear naming those 2, but overall they grip me with their negativity

Do tell.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

OH DEAR on 19:19 - Jan 24 with 1307 viewsJackfath

OH DEAR on 19:14 - Jan 24 by Gowerjack

Do tell.

I thought you found people who kept "lists" on here, odd. Odd you'd like one such poster to entertain you with his "list".

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

OH DEAR on 19:20 - Jan 24 with 1300 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:13 - Jan 24 by shandyjack

Name them.

OH DEAR on 19:27 - Jan 24 with 1266 viewscentrestandswan

Is anyone really bothered by this ?
We are all Swans fans mind . Like any family we don't always agree.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

OH DEAR on 19:31 - Jan 24 with 1234 viewsshandyjack

OH DEAR on 19:20 - Jan 24 by Darran

Name them.

icecoldjack and the other name escapses me for now, now your turn

OH DEAR on 19:32 - Jan 24 with 1224 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:27 - Jan 24 by centrestandswan

Is anyone really bothered by this ?
We are all Swans fans mind . Like any family we don't always agree.

Yes I'm bothered I'm sick of these negative tw*ts spreading negativity around my club.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 19:34]

OH DEAR on 19:34 - Jan 24 with 1214 viewslovejuicejack

OH DEAR on 19:32 - Jan 24 by Darran

Yes I'm bothered I'm sick of these negative tw*ts spreading negativity around my club.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 19:34]

Shut up sadflaps your like an old woman moaning on ffs
OH DEAR on 19:34 - Jan 24 with 1214 viewsPozuelosSideys

Some people just enjoy wallowing in self pity, negativity and get a kick out of other people struggling and failure as though they can do better than everyone else - neh neh i told you so etc. I dont get that myself - i cant stand us losing, but tke massive pride in us winning games - il wake up tomorrow morning, and stand in the shower in a good mood looking forward to the rest of the week instead of feeling bleurghh about it all.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

OH DEAR on 19:35 - Jan 24 with 1211 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:34 - Jan 24 by PozuelosSideys

Some people just enjoy wallowing in self pity, negativity and get a kick out of other people struggling and failure as though they can do better than everyone else - neh neh i told you so etc. I dont get that myself - i cant stand us losing, but tke massive pride in us winning games - il wake up tomorrow morning, and stand in the shower in a good mood looking forward to the rest of the week instead of feeling bleurghh about it all.

Great post mate.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 19:40]

OH DEAR on 19:38 - Jan 24 with 1197 viewsBrynmill_Jack

OH DEAR on 17:56 - Jan 24 by ymaohyd

In my opinion football is way over analysed, fine margins, if it falls the wrong way it is all doom and gloom, the right way and everyone's a hero.

A brilliant result, a battling performance, some nice fluid movement, BUT, so easliy could have ended up a draw.

I'll certainly enjoy tonight, the table looks a great deal more healthy.

Onwards and upwards.

Fine margins indeed, the amount of chances Everton created and that last minute miss...............................

But we won. A massive three points and if we can put in a similar display at the Hawthorns then I can't see us struggling for much longer. The lift and confidence this win must have given the boys and management team shopuld not be underestimated.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

OH DEAR on 19:48 - Jan 24 with 1165 viewsmorningstar

OH DEAR on 19:38 - Jan 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Fine margins indeed, the amount of chances Everton created and that last minute miss...............................

But we won. A massive three points and if we can put in a similar display at the Hawthorns then I can't see us struggling for much longer. The lift and confidence this win must have given the boys and management team shopuld not be underestimated.

Bryn, looking at everyone else's fixtures next week, a win at the Hawthorns and any relegation fears could be like a distant bad memory. But take nothing for granted in this league.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

OH DEAR on 19:49 - Jan 24 with 1163 viewsBrynmill_Jack

OH DEAR on 19:10 - Jan 24 by jack247

I stand by my original point. No one will convince me that we don't have posters who are more concerned with looking clever on here than what happens on the pitch. It's an ego thing I guess. Hoping for us to lose is probably stretching the point too far though.

The fella you just replied to being one of the egomaniacs you refer to. . Said he wouldn't mind if we were relegated!

OH DEAR on 19:49 - Jan 24 with 1163 viewsDafyddHuw

I'm sorry. I know I've had a sheltered upbringing, but every read every post on this thread and I still don't understand why any Swans fan would be anything but delighted with today's win.
Anybody care to have another go, but use small words please?
OH DEAR on 19:51 - Jan 24 with 1150 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:49 - Jan 24 by DafyddHuw

I'm sorry. I know I've had a sheltered upbringing, but every read every post on this thread and I still don't understand why any Swans fan would be anything but delighted with today's win.
Anybody care to have another go, but use small words please?

I don't understand it either mate but they are out here.

OH DEAR on 19:51 - Jan 24 with 1142 viewsDrizzy

OH DEAR on 18:36 - Jan 24 by jack247

Yeah that was fantastic. I'd have preferred we finished 10th and not ripped up our style of play, causing massive problems for this season, but that's just me.

What a bizarre post that perfectly encapsulates the arrogance and entitlement of our fans.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

OH DEAR on 19:52 - Jan 24 with 1135 viewsBrynmill_Jack

OH DEAR on 19:48 - Jan 24 by morningstar

Bryn, looking at everyone else's fixtures next week, a win at the Hawthorns and any relegation fears could be like a distant bad memory. But take nothing for granted in this league.

I hope so, the players have stuck together and worked so hard it's the least they deserve.

OH DEAR on 19:55 - Jan 24 with 1112 viewslonglostjack

OH DEAR on 19:31 - Jan 24 by shandyjack

icecoldjack and the other name escapses me for now, now your turn

Not sure about icecoldjack - his posts are always worth a read. So pleased that Lovejuice has been aroused by the win though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

OH DEAR on 19:57 - Jan 24 with 1104 views3swan

OH DEAR on 19:38 - Jan 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Fine margins indeed

Gomis hits the post and then Watford shot just passed the post at the end to what could have been 1-1

Today last minute could have been 2-2

2 points instead of 6, now that would be depressing.

More fine margins our way and we will be safe
OH DEAR on 19:57 - Jan 24 with 1104 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:55 - Jan 24 by longlostjack

Not sure about icecoldjack - his posts are always worth a read. So pleased that Lovejuice has been aroused by the win though.

I don't believe Icecold is that bad but he's been very negative since his beloved Michael was sacked.

OH DEAR on 20:01 - Jan 24 with 1083 viewsWingstandwood

SCFC is on the way up!..........And the only way is up from now!........ We've had our 'bad-run' it is now well and truly over, with wins will come confidence, with confidence will come even more wins. To top that?........ SCFC's much loved and revered playing style is returning and it will be further enhanced by the new coaching team. When the team was being managed and coached by sh#t it was only natural for it to play like sh#t getting sh#t results in the process.

The SCFC we will see in the next few months will be a vast improvement on what was seen under the later stages of Monk's tenure. Happy n' positive days indeed!

Argus!

OH DEAR on 20:21 - Jan 24 with 1040 viewslovejuicejack

OH DEAR on 19:55 - Jan 24 by longlostjack

You can say what you want roger but I call it as I see it, if we are shit I'll say, if we are good like today I'll say it never been any different. I don't need to point score by starting childish threads. Funnily enough I didn't see any post by Darran saying good win today just posts moaning about the moaners. I am one very happy bunny tonight and much more confident and you bunch of fannies won't spoil that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024