Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruckus at the end 17:32 - Jan 10 with 20579 viewsMarc

Between fans and players

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2904722/QPR-players-clash-fans
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 18:44]
Ruckus at the end on 18:48 - Jan 10 with 4703 viewsTGRRRSSS

Looks like Joey being one of the peacemakers, Not Hill.

Shocking really because Hill is one I have huge respect for, bit less tonight.
Ruckus at the end (n/t) on 18:50 - Jan 10 with 4684 viewsgobbles

What's the problem with players having a go back? At least it shows some fight.

Also, I presume no one on here knows what was said, so until anyone actually confirms that, whether or not the reaction was justified is a bit of a guess
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 18:53]
Ruckus at the end on 18:54 - Jan 10 with 4644 viewsbosh67

But we have no idea what was said to Hill. I would imagine it would take an awful lot for him to snap. Not fair to judge him until we know what was said to him. I would imagine it was beyond out of order. We do tend, as supporters, to get things out of proportion and say things we don't mean.

Like, I have a feeling we can get something out of this away game - and equally nonsensical and poorly thought out fan speak.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ruckus at the end on 18:56 - Jan 10 with 4625 viewspaulparker

fcuk em ,
Dunne , Barton, Hill, & Fer need to be fined and dropped
They have some front giving it large when fans have travelled all that
Way for that shambles, they deserve what was said to them
This coming after another away defeat and losing in the cup
Who the fcuk do these vvankers think they are ??
I'll tell you what you dont deserve to wear our shirt
If Fer really did jump over a fence then he deserved a slap
Sick of redcrapp, sick of these prima Donna kunts

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ruckus at the end on 19:10 - Jan 10 with 4500 viewsQPRDEL

Ruckus at the end on 18:06 - Jan 10 by wood_hoop

The media freindly manager is teflon when it comes to critisism anyway, if Fer did jump the fence I hope someone chinned the arrogant prick, tough on Hill and Dunne not their fault that HR asks them to play when both have very clearly not got the pace to deal with true prem players.

Maybe not nice to hear and the choice of words used were probabaly very Anglo Saxon but what do they really expect, , my adice to players is grow a thicker skin and be ready to don a suit of armour if you want to take umbridge at the opininions of supporters when you earn 100 imes a week at least the average national wage, and they have spent a high percentage of theirs on going round the country supporting our club for many years.

Could not agree more.
The money this weekend has cost me really means something where as these prima donnas will go back to their mansions and not give us a second thought
Ruckus at the end on 19:11 - Jan 10 with 4498 viewsArgyBargy1982

Someone spoke to Hill just before he got on the train at Preston. Hill wasn't upset with the criticism. Rather it was because there was a kid in amongst it all and he was concerned for the nipper.
Ruckus at the end on 19:21 - Jan 10 with 4427 viewsAgedR

Someone having a go at Clint Hill and Richard Dunne?!

Call me old fashioned, but, you don't slag your team.

I'm sorry there isn't an excuse. I understand some might have travelled miles and spent a packet, but, if you're not prepared to accept the potential consequences, don't do it.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Ruckus at the end on 19:42 - Jan 10 with 4292 viewsdsr_burnley

FWIW, the wall in front of the Cricket Field stand is 6 foot high (from the pitch). Nobody jumps that fence. He could have climbed the steps to the emergency exit, but that wouldn't make much of a rumour, would it?
Login to get fewer ads

Ruckus at the end on 19:44 - Jan 10 with 4272 viewsLblock

Ruckus at the end on 19:21 - Jan 10 by AgedR

I'm sorry there isn't an excuse. I understand some might have travelled miles and spent a packet, but, if you're not prepared to accept the potential consequences, don't do it.

Forgive me, and I'm not intending to get personal, but that is horseshit.

If I'd been there I would've been bursting a blood vessel at these ponces.
They take the trappings and lap up the adulation in the sunnier times --- well that can have a piece when they're patently letting us down.

Sorry we differ but hey hoh

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ruckus at the end on 19:46 - Jan 10 with 4254 views1BobbyHazell

Ruckus at the end on 19:11 - Jan 10 by ArgyBargy1982

Someone spoke to Hill just before he got on the train at Preston. Hill wasn't upset with the criticism. Rather it was because there was a kid in amongst it all and he was concerned for the nipper.

Ha, we all know how upset Clint gets when anyone swears near a 9 year old.
Ruckus at the end on 19:47 - Jan 10 with 4230 viewsDiscodroids

Ruckus at the end on 19:42 - Jan 10 by dsr_burnley

FWIW, the wall in front of the Cricket Field stand is 6 foot high (from the pitch). Nobody jumps that fence. He could have climbed the steps to the emergency exit, but that wouldn't make much of a rumour, would it?

Who does fer think he is ...duncan mcenzie jumping over a mini ?*

*one for the kids.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 19:48]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Ruckus at the end on 19:57 - Jan 10 with 4136 viewsTheBlob

Ruckus at the end on 19:42 - Jan 10 by dsr_burnley

M'Bia once pole vaulted that one.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ruckus at the end on 20:01 - Jan 10 with 4115 viewsAgedR

Ruckus at the end on 19:44 - Jan 10 by Lblock

Forgive me, and I'm not intending to get personal, but that is horseshit.

If I'd been there I would've been bursting a blood vessel at these ponces.
They take the trappings and lap up the adulation in the sunnier times --- well that can have a piece when they're patently letting us down.

Sorry we differ but hey hoh

No need for my poxy forgiveness L Block. We are, after all, all QPR.

I just happen to think that booing and balling out the team has no positive impact whatsoever, especially when it's to the likes of Hill and Dunne, who, as far as I'm concerned, are blaimless for the mess our club is in.

My view is, if you look at Swansea and Soton, it really doesn't matter who the manager is, the infrastructure makes the club successful. Whereas at QPR, it really doesn't matter who the manager is, the infrastructure makes the club fail.

And that is down to a succession of terrible owners, including Saint TF and his partners.

Harry is shocking, but, he's not the real problem
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 20:04]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Ruckus at the end on 20:09 - Jan 10 with 4046 viewsWeaverQPR

Ruckus at the end on 18:56 - Jan 10 by paulparker

fcuk em ,
Dunne , Barton, Hill, & Fer need to be fined and dropped
They have some front giving it large when fans have travelled all that
Way for that shambles, they deserve what was said to them
This coming after another away defeat and losing in the cup
Who the fcuk do these vvankers think they are ??
I'll tell you what you dont deserve to wear our shirt
If Fer really did jump over a fence then he deserved a slap
Sick of redcrapp, sick of these prima Donna kunts

And there we have it the rot has eventually set in. Players deserve a gob full fuxking shite arses

@WeavQPR

Ruckus at the end on 20:10 - Jan 10 with 4038 viewsEalingRanger

Ruckus at the end on 20:01 - Jan 10 by AgedR

I just happen to think that booing and balling out the team has no positive impact whatsoever, especially when it's to the likes of Hill and Dunne, who, as far as I'm concerned, are blaimless for the mess our club is in.

My view is, if you look at Swansea and Soton, it really doesn't matter who the manager is, the infrastructure makes the club successful. Whereas at QPR, it really doesn't matter who the manager is, the infrastructure makes the club fail.

And that is down to a succession of terrible owners, including Saint TF and his partners.

"Whereas at QPR, it really doesn't matter who the manager is, the infrastructure makes the club fail."

Nail on the head. It's been true for a very, very long time as well.
Ruckus at the end on 20:12 - Jan 10 with 3962 viewsFredManRave

If there was a fight between the players and the fans, bearing in mind it was away from home, you can bet the players lost.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ruckus at the end on 20:15 - Jan 10 with 3916 viewsjohncharles

Ruckus at the end on 20:12 - Jan 10 by FredManRave

If there was a fight between the players and the fans, bearing in mind it was away from home, you can bet the players lost.

At least they showed some fight.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ruckus at the end on 20:20 - Jan 10 with 3869 viewsizlingtonhoop

Ruckus at the end on 19:21 - Jan 10 by AgedR

Heck, I'm tired of the "you don't slag your own team" piety.
Why ever not?
It's more our team than those over-paid pillocks who so often let us down lately. So they can fu ck right off when we don't think they come up to scratch.
"They're beyond criticism" is quasi-religious bullshit, and look where that attitude led this week.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 20:23]
Ruckus at the end on 20:23 - Jan 10 with 3839 viewsShotKneesHoop

Ruckus at the end on 20:10 - Jan 10 by EalingRanger

"Whereas at QPR, it really doesn't matter who the manager is, the infrastructure makes the club fail."

Agreed. Spot on.

But you should add the rest of the previous post - "Harry is shocking, but, he's not the real problem"

We have a fan base - and history - that deserves much more than we get from this lot.

Sir Alec will be spinning in his grave.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ruckus at the end (n/t) on 20:26 - Jan 10 with 3808 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ruckus at the end (n/t) on 18:50 - Jan 10 by gobbles

What's the problem with players having a go back? At least it shows some fight.

Also, I presume no one on here knows what was said, so until anyone actually confirms that, whether or not the reaction was justified is a bit of a guess
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 18:53]

Spot on Gobbles - amazed at how some fans willing to let rip about something they have only a vague knowledge of. What if someone made some despicable slur to do with Dunne's nationality? Not exactly beyond the realms of possibility.

Bare bones.

Ruckus at the end on 20:27 - Jan 10 with 3806 viewsShotKneesHoop

Ruckus at the end on 20:12 - Jan 10 by FredManRave

Agreed. Sounds like if it was Dunne and Hill reacting, they are one of the few that don't deserve it.

I want a new strap line on the shirt for the rest of the season " We don't give a J. Arthur - money's in the bank"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ruckus at the end on 20:27 - Jan 10 with 3802 viewsHunterhoop

Right, how many of you posting on here were there??

As much as I love you all there's some right b*llocks being spouted by some. Here is what happened.

Some bloke, late 40s I'd say, left the bit if the stand we were in and walked into the empty bit and right down the front by the dugout. Half the players had scarpered quick. Dunne, Barron, Fer, Hill, Austin remained. As Dunne was walking past the bloke who was aggressively remonstrating obviously said something and he and Dunne had a right ding dong before someone on the coaching staff pulled Dunne away.

The bloke, in a beige jacket and flat cap ( very Del Boy) kept giving it and Hill came over and was clearly trying to calm him down. But he said something and Hill got angry. Barton and Fer came over and pulled Hill away. Did not see Fer jump the hoardings but, if he did, nothing happened.

The bloke in beige then returned to the bit if the stand we were in. He went to staircase and started banging on it booing loudly. He looked like he was coked and pissed up. Several fans told him to give it a rest - we'd all seen him down the front. As he walked down the stairs another fan leaned only and was pointing and gesturing to him saying something along the lines if him being a disgrace. This fan was in his mid 50s I'd say. The bloke in beige came back up the stairs and went for him. Lots of grappling, hands in faces but several clean punches thrown. From what I could see, the bloke in beige took a bit of a beating. The stewards had to pull the older boy off him and the bloke in beige scarpered. The older boy didn't look the type either.

Now, I'm critical of the team and Redknapp, but the bloke in beige was being a right c*nt; he deserved a slap. And it was clear the rest of the fans nearby thought the same.

Also, there was no real booing at the final whistle. Frustration and resignation, yes, but not anger.

We were not good, but Burnley were crap. Two pieces of appalling defending (one by Isla and one by Caukler) lost us the game. Taarabt was our best played. Something the Burnley fans I've just been speaking with came out with themselves. They thought he used the ball "superbly" and was the best player on the pitch. We really should have drawn or won but we were too wasteful in possession and we defended appallingly. Hill struggled. Isla was great going forward but shaky and Caulker....Caulker had one of the worst centre half performances I've ever seen, I would wager that's the worst he's played in his professional career.
Ruckus at the end on 20:28 - Jan 10 with 3797 viewspaulparker

Ruckus at the end on 20:01 - Jan 10 by AgedR

Don't worry AgedR , many are starting to see right through uncle tone & his bullsh1t
Over 3 years he has been here and we are as worst off than what we were under paladini

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ruckus at the end on 20:28 - Jan 10 with 3789 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ruckus at the end on 20:10 - Jan 10 by EalingRanger

Agreed - but much of that was due to the club almost going bust and having to cut cloth accordingly. A young, ambitious manager, like Dyche, would take steps to sort that out. Have a read about just how involved with that club he is.

Bare bones.

Ruckus at the end on 20:30 - Jan 10 with 3774 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ruckus at the end on 20:27 - Jan 10 by Hunterhoop

Right, how many of you posting on here were there??

As much as I love you all there's some right b*llocks being spouted by some. Here is what happened.

Some bloke, late 40s I'd say, left the bit if the stand we were in and walked into the empty bit and right down the front by the dugout. Half the players had scarpered quick. Dunne, Barron, Fer, Hill, Austin remained. As Dunne was walking past the bloke who was aggressively remonstrating obviously said something and he and Dunne had a right ding dong before someone on the coaching staff pulled Dunne away.

The bloke, in a beige jacket and flat cap ( very Del Boy) kept giving it and Hill came over and was clearly trying to calm him down. But he said something and Hill got angry. Barton and Fer came over and pulled Hill away. Did not see Fer jump the hoardings but, if he did, nothing happened.

The bloke in beige then returned to the bit if the stand we were in. He went to staircase and started banging on it booing loudly. He looked like he was coked and pissed up. Several fans told him to give it a rest - we'd all seen him down the front. As he walked down the stairs another fan leaned only and was pointing and gesturing to him saying something along the lines if him being a disgrace. This fan was in his mid 50s I'd say. The bloke in beige came back up the stairs and went for him. Lots of grappling, hands in faces but several clean punches thrown. From what I could see, the bloke in beige took a bit of a beating. The stewards had to pull the older boy off him and the bloke in beige scarpered. The older boy didn't look the type either.

Now, I'm critical of the team and Redknapp, but the bloke in beige was being a right c*nt; he deserved a slap. And it was clear the rest of the fans nearby thought the same.

Also, there was no real booing at the final whistle. Frustration and resignation, yes, but not anger.

We were not good, but Burnley were crap. Two pieces of appalling defending (one by Isla and one by Caukler) lost us the game. Taarabt was our best played. Something the Burnley fans I've just been speaking with came out with themselves. They thought he used the ball "superbly" and was the best player on the pitch. We really should have drawn or won but we were too wasteful in possession and we defended appallingly. Hill struggled. Isla was great going forward but shaky and Caulker....Caulker had one of the worst centre half performances I've ever seen, I would wager that's the worst he's played in his professional career.

And we can do without your accurate, calm, eye-witness accounts, Hunter. That's dave b's job.

Bare bones.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024