Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? 09:14 - Nov 29 with 10255 viewslifelong

Lots of regulars around me were conspicuous by their absence last night.

Anyone on here just couldn't be bothered to turn out last night to one of the biggest games in our club's history?
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:58 - Nov 30 with 798 viewsmonmouth

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:52 - Nov 30 by Darran

Lets be honest theres been a complete lack of interest in the home games full stop which has slightly surprised me.
Malmo ~ First game in Europe for 30 years lack of interest
Petrolul Ploiesti ~ Could have been our last game in Europe for another 30 years lack of interest.

We couldn't even give tickets away for the group stages.
Winning the Milk Cup was prestigious enough it itself without European qualification on top.
And for these reasons I hope we don't play in Europe for another 30 years.
Just my opinion.

Oh and it affects my life too,weekends this season with the lack of Saturday games have been shit.

Yes, I'm personally not in the least bit interested in playing in this competition in this format again. But I hope we take the rest of our time in it seriously. The crowds will improve if we get to the SF!

Lets not rule out europe in general though eh Daz ;)

I'm still hoping beyond hope for a golden season where all the luck, pens, bounces and injuries goes for us in the next 30 years and we sneak the most unexpected spawniest fourth spot in history.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 10:02 - Nov 30 with 792 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:58 - Nov 30 by monmouth

Yes, I'm personally not in the least bit interested in playing in this competition in this format again. But I hope we take the rest of our time in it seriously. The crowds will improve if we get to the SF!

Lets not rule out europe in general though eh Daz ;)

I'm still hoping beyond hope for a golden season where all the luck, pens, bounces and injuries goes for us in the next 30 years and we sneak the most unexpected spawniest fourth spot in history.

And i'm f*cking pissed off that i'm going to be somewhere else on Wednesday when the game was first on Tuesday too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 10:03 - Nov 30 with 791 viewslifelong

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:52 - Nov 30 by Darran

Lets be honest theres been a complete lack of interest in the home games full stop which has slightly surprised me.
Malmo ~ First game in Europe for 30 years lack of interest
Petrolul Ploiesti ~ Could have been our last game in Europe for another 30 years lack of interest.

We couldn't even give tickets away for the group stages.
Winning the Milk Cup was prestigious enough it itself without European qualification on top.
And for these reasons I hope we don't play in Europe for another 30 years.
Just my opinion.

Oh and it affects my life too,weekends this season with the lack of Saturday games have been shit.

Agree about the Saturday games, our next home game on a Saturday is in March, it just doesn't seem right.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 10:05 - Nov 30 with 780 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 10:03 - Nov 30 by lifelong

Agree about the Saturday games, our next home game on a Saturday is in March, it just doesn't seem right.

Not 'seem' at all its not right.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 14:33 - Nov 30 with 725 viewsmawdlamjack

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 10:02 - Nov 30 by Darran

And i'm f*cking pissed off that i'm going to be somewhere else on Wednesday when the game was first on Tuesday too.

lol, turning into a plastic now Daz?

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 14:41 - Nov 30 with 717 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 14:33 - Nov 30 by mawdlamjack

lol, turning into a plastic now Daz?

Bollox,I was invited to something months ago before this stupid f*cking game was moved so arse off.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:39 - Nov 30 with 685 viewswr72

Christ!! Is this thread still going? isn there anything more to add?
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:52 - Nov 30 with 675 viewsDull1Thomas

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:39 - Nov 30 by wr72

yes

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 19:22 - Nov 30 with 645 viewsDrizzy

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:39 - Nov 30 by wr72

Don't want people seeing you look like a plum?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 20:31 - Nov 30 with 630 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 19:22 - Nov 30 by Drizzy

Don't want people seeing you look like a plum?

Again, I find you a waste of a post.I'm sorry i feel this way about you but it's your credentials as a Liverpool fan that makes me feel this way.I've noticed you've dug me out twice tonight, again taking the skin off other posters arseholses, Davillin this time and DGT the night before.I appreciate I must get to you but you must realize I feel no respect or consider you worthy of conversing with.

As said yesterday.I did find your post on the Sopranos rather helpful but as a poster I find you churlish and difficult but at the same time sometimes interesting.I'd rather not converse with you though, just like I wouldn't the american fella you've just rubbed your genitalia up and down against.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 00:28 - Dec 1 with 602 viewsDull1Thomas

There, I was right

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 02:10 - Dec 1 with 585 viewsShins

Where I sit these days I spoke to two other ST holders in my immediate vicinity and recognised one other in an area of maybe 35 seats.

Not bad I guess, nearly 10%.

We've never been very good at attracting 'regular supporters' at cup matches though have we?
They usually wait until we progress and then grab the tickets for the glory matches pretending that they're the real supporters and everyone else are plastics ;)

#ISTAYFORTHE90

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024