Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? 09:14 - Nov 29 with 10256 viewslifelong

Lots of regulars around me were conspicuous by their absence last night.

Anyone on here just couldn't be bothered to turn out last night to one of the biggest games in our club's history?
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:19 - Nov 29 with 878 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:16 - Nov 29 by dgt73

No I've decided im not going to put anyone on ignore and not going to argue with anyone anymore (well not for tonight).

Well thanks for letting the grown ups know.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:20 - Nov 29 with 880 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:16 - Nov 29 by Darran

Innit,lush it is especially Drizzy ripping T2C a new one.

I'm hurt by the attacks on my good self.

Who do I report this to?

Is there a self respecting smelly tramp that may take this serious?

(Get out of the bins and have a wash you scrounger)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:20 - Nov 29 with 874 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:19 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Well thanks for letting the grown ups know.

Do you know some then?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:22 - Nov 29 with 861 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:20 - Nov 29 by _

I'm hurt by the attacks on my good self.

Who do I report this to?

Is there a self respecting smelly tramp that may take this serious?

(Get out of the bins and have a wash you scrounger)

You can report it to the senior moderator,that'll be me by the way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:22 - Nov 29 with 856 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:20 - Nov 29 by dgt73

Do you know some then?

Erm. Yes there are many on here. If you're hell bent on engaging me in a chat on here raise your game ffs.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:24 - Nov 29 with 853 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:22 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Erm. Yes there are many on here. If you're hell bent on engaging me in a chat on here raise your game ffs.

Can you plead with the other site to take you back?

Or have they just worked you out after a week or two?

Have you always been this hated, all your life?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:25 - Nov 29 with 849 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:22 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Ok boss

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:27 - Nov 29 with 839 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:24 - Nov 29 by _

Can you plead with the other site to take you back?

Or have they just worked you out after a week or two?

Have you always been this hated, all your life?

I'm ok here thanks if that's ok with you. I also enjoy reading your posts as you're such a great poster who everyone loves.

Login to get fewer ads

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:28 - Nov 29 with 835 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:25 - Nov 29 by dgt73

Ok boss

Seems Chrissy is desperate for my attention. Apologies.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:31 - Nov 29 with 831 viewsskippyjack

I didn't go.. well i might have if the club didn't start dishing out free tickets... glad i didn't fork out after that

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 825 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not sure why people seem to think that this was one of the biggest games in the club's history. It's nowhere near for me.

Poll: Tory leader

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:45 - Nov 29 with 807 viewswr72

Darran why the phuck are you slurping off Newport jack,the Liverpool fan over Chris E.It's toe curling obvious that you'd side with someone you don't even like on here usually over a true jack like T2C.What's the agenda pal?
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:47 - Nov 29 with 799 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 16:55 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

What a smashing thread! All the bumders contributing together.

Hooray for Planet Swans!

Oh, you're back then with your sinister snipe like comments
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:51 - Nov 29 with 791 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:45 - Nov 29 by wr72

Darran why the phuck are you slurping off Newport jack,the Liverpool fan over Chris E.It's toe curling obvious that you'd side with someone you don't even like on here usually over a true jack like T2C.What's the agenda pal?

What's the agenda? F*ck me you need it explained pal?

I'm not siding with anyone I'm just enjoying seeing someone speaking to T2C the way he speaks to everyone else and if anyone's got a problem with me enjoying it I don't f*cking care.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:54 - Nov 29 with 779 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:47 - Nov 29 by wr72

Oh, you're back then with your sinister snipe like comments

Oh the irony!

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:55 - Nov 29 with 778 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:51 - Nov 29 by Darran

I'm not siding with anyone I'm just enjoying seeing someone speaking to T2C the way he speaks to everyone else and if anyone's got a problem with me enjoying it I don't f*cking care.

Nah you will never care you.Or at least that what you like to portray on here.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:57 - Nov 29 with 774 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:54 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Oh the irony!

Missed you (massive liar nose smiley}, inserted.

The 2 days you were away the board went to pot.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:59 - Nov 29 with 769 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:55 - Nov 29 by wr72

Nah you will never care you.Or at least that what you like to portray on here.

Well I can assure you I honestly don't care if someone is having a go at T2C especially as he's a very nasty scathing poster,in fact I'm thoroughly enjoying.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:00 - Nov 29 with 767 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:57 - Nov 29 by wr72

Missed you (massive liar nose smiley}, inserted.

The 2 days you were away the board went to pot.

I am surprised at this.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 763 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:45 - Nov 29 by wr72

It's Newport Jack is it, Drizzy?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 759 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:51 - Nov 29 by Darran

Spoken like a true moderator.

Facking pathetic really isn't it.

Phil Sumbler - Why?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 758 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:59 - Nov 29 by Darran

Well I can assure you I honestly don't care if someone is having a go at T2C especially as he's a very nasty scathing poster,in fact I'm thoroughly enjoying.

He can more than look after himself on here there's no doubt.Like him or not you'll click on what he's got to say before others.If you're honest then you'll agree.You don't like him cos he shows you no respect like others do on here and what your accustomed to.

The bit i don't understand is for the first time ever you're blowing smoke up Scouse/Newport's jack root just to have a dig at T2C.

Sign of weakness from you that Daz.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 753 viewswr72

Aye. that's the fella.A Liverpool fan until the Liberty opened.

Edit ; meant for CE that.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2013 18:12]
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 748 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:08 - Nov 29 by wr72

He can more than look after himself on here there's no doubt.Like him or not you'll click on what he's got to say before others.If you're honest then you'll agree.You don't like him cos he shows you no respect like others do on here and what your accustomed to.

The bit i don't understand is for the first time ever you're blowing smoke up Scouse/Newport's jack root just to have a dig at T2C.

Do you think Daz is losing it WR?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:11 - Nov 29 with 746 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:08 - Nov 29 by wr72

He does that with everyone that has a pop at me mun. haha!!

You can set your clock by it...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024