Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? 09:14 - Nov 29 with 10254 viewslifelong

Lots of regulars around me were conspicuous by their absence last night.

Anyone on here just couldn't be bothered to turn out last night to one of the biggest games in our club's history?
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:13 - Nov 29 with 1048 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:08 - Nov 29 by wr72

He can more than look after himself on here there's no doubt.Like him or not you'll click on what he's got to say before others.If you're honest then you'll agree.You don't like him cos he shows you no respect like others do on here and what your accustomed to.

The bit i don't understand is for the first time ever you're blowing smoke up Scouse/Newport's jack root just to have a dig at T2C.

Sign of weakness from you that Daz.

No I am most certainly not blowing smoke up anybody's arse but it's good to see him getting a kicking

I click on every post,people show me respect because I'm a nice guy and yes I am honest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:15 - Nov 29 with 1042 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:10 - Nov 29 by wr72

Aye. that's the fella.A Liverpool fan until the Liberty opened.

Edit ; meant for CE that.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2013 18:12]

Newport Jack, I remember him posting on the other site, not a lot to go on though, apart from, from what I remember, he was less popular than me ;-)

He used to get ridiculed by Teabag and the clique in general if memory serves me right.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:15 - Nov 29 with 1031 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:13 - Nov 29 by Darran

No I am most certainly not blowing smoke up anybody's arse but it's good to see him getting a kicking

I click on every post,people show me respect because I'm a nice guy and yes I am honest.

Yes you are a nice chap Darran, always remember that when these people are having a go at you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:16 - Nov 29 with 1031 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:11 - Nov 29 by _

He does that with everyone that has a pop at me mun. haha!!

You can set your clock by it...

Who are the everyone then?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:24 - Nov 29 with 1022 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:15 - Nov 29 by _

Newport Jack, I remember him posting on the other site, not a lot to go on though, apart from, from what I remember, he was less popular than me ;-)

He used to get ridiculed by Teabag and the clique in general if memory serves me right.

Aye he's the one.Decent poster but as i said earlier I just can't take him seriously.How could you when you've followed us since the glory days and Liverpool before that.Can be quite outspoken about things too.Maybe i should let it go as he is worth a read most of the time but when it's you he's digging out then he's fair game for obvious abuse.

That DGT fella is a complete flute though.A poor mans Jackfath.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:27 - Nov 29 with 1008 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:24 - Nov 29 by wr72

Aye he's the one.Decent poster but as i said earlier I just can't take him seriously.How could you when you've followed us since the glory days and Liverpool before that.Can be quite outspoken about things too.Maybe i should let it go as he is worth a read most of the time but when it's you he's digging out then he's fair game for obvious abuse.

That DGT fella is a complete flute though.A poor mans Jackfath.

What was DGTs name previously? Why do people change their names on here. Odd.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:27 - Nov 29 with 1009 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:11 - Nov 29 by _

He does that with everyone that has a pop at me mun. haha!!

You can set your clock by it...

I honestly think he's got a 'special' feel for you, Chris.Just like Dickyperch did/has.I'd take it as a compliment.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:28 - Nov 29 with 1006 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:27 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Read the thread.
Login to get fewer ads

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:28 - Nov 29 with 1000 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:28 - Nov 29 by wr72

Read the thread.

Cant you just tell me please?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:30 - Nov 29 with 997 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:15 - Nov 29 by _

He still does get ridiculed when he deserves it,I made a complete tool of him this week and he never came back to the thread.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:35 - Nov 29 with 981 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:28 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Cant you just tell me please?

Please, just bore off.I'm finding you irritating now rather that entertaining.You're going through one of those phases where you're not happy with your life.Don't bother asking what do i mean by that because i will won't answer.You know who he is so please phuck off.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:36 - Nov 29 with 974 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:35 - Nov 29 by wr72

Please, just bore off.I'm finding you irritating now rather that entertaining.You're going through one of those phases where you're not happy with your life.Don't bother asking what do i mean by that because i will won't answer.You know who he is so please phuck off.

If you need someone to talk to, PM me. You seem hugely stressed again. This place doesn't help you when you're on one of your downers.

I mean no offence by this post.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:39 - Nov 29 with 968 viewsdgt73

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:27 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

For some reason people think my previous name was shwmae don't know why, but that was not my previous name, who was this shwmae?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 19:36 - Nov 29 with 928 viewswr72

See, your wrong again.i've had an unusually great day financially and i'm over the moon as it goes off of here.Just because i come cross as dislikng you like hundreds of others that frequent this site, it doesn't mean i'm stressed out.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 19:39 - Nov 29 with 916 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 19:36 - Nov 29 by wr72

See, your wrong again.i've had an unusually great day financially and i'm over the moon as it goes off of here.Just because i come cross as dislikng you like hundreds of others that frequent this site, it doesn't mean i'm stressed out.

Why would someone who has had such a day want to tell someone who they don't know, and who hasn't been rude to them how they are hated by so many on an anonymous football forum? Does it strike you as normal behaviour from someone who purports to be over the moon?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 19:40 - Nov 29 with 914 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 19:39 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Why would someone who has had such a day want to tell someone who they don't know, and who hasn't been rude to them how they are hated by so many on an anonymous football forum? Does it strike you as normal behaviour from someone who purports to be over the moon?

Oh come on JF.You're the most ugly/handsome poster on here.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 19:42 - Nov 29 with 906 viewswr72

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 18:39 - Nov 29 by dgt73

For some reason people think my previous name was shwmae don't know why, but that was not my previous name, who was this shwmae?

He was a massive weapon like you.It's why the similarities are drawn.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 00:47 - Nov 30 with 847 viewsDrizzy

I have no f*cking clue as to who this Newport jack fella or why many people are calling me that. To be frank, I'm ashamed to be associated with the sh*thole that is Newport. For the record I live in London and did NOT post on the previous iteration of PlanetSwans. I couldn't give a c*nt about the reputation of T2C, Darran, wr72, Jackfath etc. and will continue to tell it like it is. If Darran's a c*ck, which he is a lot of the time, I'll be on his case ASAP and he knows it. It just so happens that today's largest tool was T2C (you could make a case for him every f*cking day to be honest) and I ripped him a new one for it. Simple. Nothing personal.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 08:27 - Nov 30 with 794 viewsDarran

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 00:47 - Nov 30 by Drizzy

I have no f*cking clue as to who this Newport jack fella or why many people are calling me that. To be frank, I'm ashamed to be associated with the sh*thole that is Newport. For the record I live in London and did NOT post on the previous iteration of PlanetSwans. I couldn't give a c*nt about the reputation of T2C, Darran, wr72, Jackfath etc. and will continue to tell it like it is. If Darran's a c*ck, which he is a lot of the time, I'll be on his case ASAP and he knows it. It just so happens that today's largest tool was T2C (you could make a case for him every f*cking day to be honest) and I ripped him a new one for it. Simple. Nothing personal.

How is Uni up the smoke anyway?

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 08:46 - Nov 30 with 785 views_

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 00:47 - Nov 30 by Drizzy

You sound exactly like Parlay. Come and rip me one anytime you faceless, anonymous weasel.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:26 - Nov 30 with 756 viewslifelong

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 17:35 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure why people seem to think that this was one of the biggest games in the club's history. It's nowhere near for me.

Okay, of course, in terms of importance, there have been bigger games in our history like Preston(twice), Hull, Reading and Bradford, but I can't recall many occasions when we have played one of the top sides in Europe, and former European cup holders, at home, when the outcome of the match could have guaranteed us qualification to the last 32 in a prestigious European cup competition.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:40 - Nov 30 with 739 viewsstircrazyjack

Yet another thread ruined by childish bullsiit.

FFS this site is doomed.

Anyway back to the original topic

I still maintain that mant didn't attend match because primarily the price especially as it was live on "normal telly" and we all have other things draining the bank account at this time of year.

What was the attendance? 18k give or take a few hundred either way

Not to shabby considering how many regulars didnt attend

The Sooner we expand to 24 k the better.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:43 - Nov 30 with 736 viewsBillyChong

Seriously some people need to get a life/job/hobby instead of wasting their lives obsessing and arguing on a football message board.
So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:52 - Nov 30 with 725 viewsDarran

Lets be honest theres been a complete lack of interest in the home games full stop which has slightly surprised me.
Malmo ~ First game in Europe for 30 years lack of interest
Petrolul Ploiesti ~ Could have been our last game in Europe for another 30 years lack of interest.

We couldn't even give tickets away for the group stages.
Winning the Milk Cup was prestigious enough it itself without European qualification on top.
And for these reasons I hope we don't play in Europe for another 30 years.
Just my opinion.

Oh and it affects my life too,weekends this season with the lack of Saturday games have been shit.

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:54 - Nov 30 with 719 viewsJackfath

So, who couldn't be bothered to go last night? on 09:43 - Nov 30 by BillyChong

Seriously some people need to get a life/job/hobby instead of wasting their lives obsessing and arguing on a football message board.

I agree. The attitude of some on here simply beggars belief.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024