Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What;'s changed with us lately? 15:20 - Oct 6 with 12999 viewswr72

Is there too many new faces?

Are we tired from our european games?

Are teams finding out to figure us out?

Is the manager to blame?

Or is it just another bad day at the office?
What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:21 - Oct 6 with 6591 viewsJokeren1943

They forgot their balls in Wales.

That simple.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:23 - Oct 6 with 6566 viewsCaptain_Sham

The gutlessness of our support is leaking into the squad by osmosis.

Its just a ride.

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:23 - Oct 6 with 6562 viewsPozuelosSideys

Nothing is wrong with us. Peoples expectations are just redicuously high - just as Laudrup pointed out they would be. Its why he tried to play them down.

It wasnt just us who improved with additional players over the summer. Southampton are a good side too and we cut them to pieces often enough but just failed to find the final ball.

Bad day at the office - move on.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:23 - Oct 6 with 6556 viewsSwanfan1

team selection has been quite a bit shit,

are we tired from euro games ? considering our small squad,
YES !!! look at Michu today he was very very tired
thankfully international break is coming up.

are teams finding out how to play us ?
YES Southampton and St. Gallen would from the start of the game
push up and disrupt our game, if we were Barcelona we would
just outpass them and find spaces behind their back 4.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:26 - Oct 6 with 6510 viewswr72

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:23 - Oct 6 by Captain_Sham

The gutlessness of our support is leaking into the squad by osmosis.

Why be a smartarse and why not comment if you've nothing constructive to say.I merely posed a question.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:28 - Oct 6 with 6489 viewsJokeren1943

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:23 - Oct 6 by PozuelosSideys

Nothing is wrong with us. Peoples expectations are just redicuously high - just as Laudrup pointed out they would be. Its why he tried to play them down.

It wasnt just us who improved with additional players over the summer. Southampton are a good side too and we cut them to pieces often enough but just failed to find the final ball.

Why do we need to get behind before we start to play ball and play at a 100 %?

Next time if you can<t find your motivation stay out and make room for some who has one.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 15:28]
What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:30 - Oct 6 with 6466 viewsJokeren1943

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:23 - Oct 6 by PozuelosSideys

Did you see the same match. We totally dominated the game after their first goal.

Southampton was rubbish. Did<ent create anything.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:30 - Oct 6 with 6464 viewsPozuelosSideys

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:28 - Oct 6 by Jokeren1943

Why do we need to get behind before we start to play ball and play at a 100 %?

Next time if you can<t find your motivation stay out and make room for some who has one.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 15:28]

I absolutely agree with your opening sentence. Hard to keep that going for the full 90 though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:31 - Oct 6 with 6445 viewsCaptain_Sham

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:26 - Oct 6 by wr72

Why be a smartarse and why not comment if you've nothing constructive to say.I merely posed a question.

And I merely posted a retort. If you don't like the feedback, maybe a forum isn't the place for you.

Its just a ride.

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:32 - Oct 6 with 6426 viewsaspas45

Teams are working us out - de gumzan should play instead of shelvey.

Winger needed in january transfer window.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:34 - Oct 6 with 6399 viewsaspas45

Defence not as solid as last season chico caught naping quite often

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:34 - Oct 6 with 6395 viewswr72

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:31 - Oct 6 by Captain_Sham

And I merely posted a retort. If you don't like the feedback, maybe a forum isn't the place for you.

It was still a smartarse comment and consistent with you on here.No hard feeling though eh!!
What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:42 - Oct 6 with 6340 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't think much has changed to be honest. Today was the first "winnable" game we've not actually won. Not that I'm saying we can't compete with the likes of Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal of course but results like that will always be the exception rather than the norm. We played well enough today but didn't take our chances and succumbed to some comedy defending.

But of course in Planet Swans world we're now the worst, most gutless Premier League team of all time and relegation by January is a certainty. Some f*cking idiots about aye.

Poll: Tory leader

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:45 - Oct 6 with 6312 viewswr72

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:42 - Oct 6 by exiledclaseboy

I don't think much has changed to be honest. Today was the first "winnable" game we've not actually won. Not that I'm saying we can't compete with the likes of Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal of course but results like that will always be the exception rather than the norm. We played well enough today but didn't take our chances and succumbed to some comedy defending.

But of course in Planet Swans world we're now the worst, most gutless Premier League team of all time and relegation by January is a certainty. Some f*cking idiots about aye.

Your bottom paragraph.Who has stated all that on here today?
What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:47 - Oct 6 with 6282 viewsDr_Winston

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:42 - Oct 6 by exiledclaseboy

I think a little frustration is setting in because we've played "within" ourselves so often. There's not been many games or instances where we've really clicked into anything like top gear, and silly mistakes get made that cost us.

Forced rotation due to the Europa isn't helping IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:48 - Oct 6 with 6279 viewsexiledclaseboy

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:45 - Oct 6 by wr72

Your bottom paragraph.Who has stated all that on here today?

I was paraphrasing and exaggerating for dramatic effect. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Poll: Tory leader

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:51 - Oct 6 with 6255 viewsDull1Thomas

Is there too many new faces? - no, just the wrong ones

Are we tired from our european games? - we played at home (we often played 2 games in a week)

Are teams finding out to figure us out? - yes but everyone reckoned ML had plan B C & D

Is the manager to blame? Partly - include players and Huw for not standing up over very high transfer fees

Or is it just another bad day at the office? - another one? - Time to get in touch with HR

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:53 - Oct 6 with 6232 viewsLaudrup

Has anything changed? Business as usual.

I hate signatures

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:56 - Oct 6 with 6207 viewsC_jack

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:51 - Oct 6 by Dull1Thomas

Is there too many new faces? - no, just the wrong ones

Are we tired from our european games? - we played at home (we often played 2 games in a week)

Are teams finding out to figure us out? - yes but everyone reckoned ML had plan B C & D

Is the manager to blame? Partly - include players and Huw for not standing up over very high transfer fees

Or is it just another bad day at the office? - another one? - Time to get in touch with HR

We can not keep up the intensity of our game playing Thurs-Sun , a physical impossibility that says nothing of our coaching staff/players. Top 4 teams have the quality to make up that gap, we don't, it's the way this season is going to be.

If you don't like the roller coaster, kindly get off.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 15:57]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:57 - Oct 6 with 6195 viewswr72

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:53 - Oct 6 by Laudrup

Has anything changed? Business as usual.

Check out our league form from the back end of last season to now.Something has definetely changed.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:57 - Oct 6 with 6190 viewsaspas45

we seem to be making far more silly mistakes in defence than last season

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:58 - Oct 6 with 6181 viewsmonmouth

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:47 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

I think a little frustration is setting in because we've played "within" ourselves so often. There's not been many games or instances where we've really clicked into anything like top gear, and silly mistakes get made that cost us.

Forced rotation due to the Europa isn't helping IMO.

Yes, that's the niggle with me. I think we have a lot more to offer and have yet to find the damn keys to unlock the potential. I still have high hopes though and I'd still rather be us now than us a year ago, or two years ago.

Edit - oh and I'd rather have our team than Southampton's too, even if I'd like a few of their points. When we go to Lego we'd better be ready to defend and concentrate against direct and determined park team s**t-heads or we'll likely come unstuck there too. Match their "fire & pashun" and its a cruise.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 16:06]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What;'s changed with us lately? on 16:22 - Oct 6 with 6087 viewsGeoffThom

We can't score simply that had enough chances to bury them didn't do it
What;'s changed with us lately? on 16:25 - Oct 6 with 6068 viewsmonmouth

What;'s changed with us lately? on 16:22 - Oct 6 by GeoffThom

We can't score simply that had enough chances to bury them didn't do it

Honest question GT. Would you really swap Bony for Moore, Lita and Shechter now today?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What;'s changed with us lately? on 16:33 - Oct 6 with 6035 viewsGeoffThom

What;'s changed with us lately? on 16:25 - Oct 6 by monmouth

Honest question GT. Would you really swap Bony for Moore, Lita and Shechter now today?

Shecter was a bag of shit bony does not impress me any more than lita as I've said on another thread their the same build supposedly good in the air and supposedly can shoot and neither hold the ball up well so you tell me the big difference as Moore he wasn't great but didn't do a lot wrong I'd have just kept him at the moment to give us options we don't have unless we bring back lita which I don't want but we may have too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024