Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What;'s changed with us lately? 15:20 - Oct 6 with 13048 viewswr72

Is there too many new faces?

Are we tired from our european games?

Are teams finding out to figure us out?

Is the manager to blame?

Or is it just another bad day at the office?
What;'s changed with us lately? on 12:49 - Oct 8 with 2052 viewsUxbridge

What;'s changed with us lately? on 11:04 - Oct 8 by perchrockjack

Until you show a little respect it seems pointless arguing.
You are one of the many incapable of being civil to those who have a different perception.
You are consistent if nowt else.

I know what s coming so go ahead

You utter hypocrite.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:35 - Oct 8 with 2011 viewsperchrockjack

We can all be hypocrites.
always frought with danger to make accusations..
Youre better off down the cocky but cheeky know it all track Andrew.
See you soon

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:37 - Oct 8 with 2004 viewsUxbridge

What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:35 - Oct 8 by perchrockjack

We can all be hypocrites.
always frought with danger to make accusations..
Youre better off down the cocky but cheeky know it all track Andrew.
See you soon

I know nothing, Jon Snow. And aye, we can all be hypocrites. The trick is to realise it though.

What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:43 - Oct 8 with 1992 viewsperchrockjack

One mans hypocrite etc.
Think this thread started out innocently enough but look how its ending.
Former friends behaving like pre pubescant kids.
Hope you kid has a good birthday.
I ll miss you as I was looking forward to most of it anyway

What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:45 - Oct 8 with 1980 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Considering the chances both sides had on Sunday I'm sure more often then not we would take at least a point from the game, but sometimes you come up short. Whether it be poor finishing by us or great goalkeeping(which was the case for our two best chances), all we can do now is move on do our best to ensure we pick up points in the next two home games.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

What;'s changed with us lately? on 14:03 - Oct 8 with 1916 viewsMattG

I think the fact that we are in the Europa League may be affecting us more than we hoped it would. I wouldn't say that we're playing badly because of it but it does seem to be taking the edge off performances a bit in terms of sharpness. Yes, we won against WBA and Palace after European away matches but against Palace in particular, the same problems were apparent as against Southampton on Sunday, namely not taking our chances. Whether it's down to the players themselves or the unavoidable matter of squad rotation meaning that the level of understanding isn't quite there, I'm not sure.

I also think we're struggling a bit at the back as soon as one of our first choice is unavailable - we've certainly missed Ash and Rangel more than I'd hoped we would. A knock-on effect of this is that there might not be the same confidence going forward as there would if we were more solid defensively.

Having said all that, I don't think it's all doom and gloom by any stretch. The increased squad rotation could eventually deliver benefits in that players adapt to playing with different team-mates while both Amat and Tiendalli (as well as Taylor, if Ben is out for any length of time) will have the chance to get match-fit and match-sharp.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 14:31 - Oct 8 with 1897 viewsUxbridge

What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:43 - Oct 8 by perchrockjack

One mans hypocrite etc.
Think this thread started out innocently enough but look how its ending.
Former friends behaving like pre pubescant kids.
Hope you kid has a good birthday.
I ll miss you as I was looking forward to most of it anyway

Well you're more than welcome to come along. There's a bouncy castle and face painting. You'd love it. I'm sure they could paint a sad mime face on you

You still don't get this internet lark do you!

What;'s changed with us lately? on 15:41 - Oct 8 with 1858 viewsSwanzay

Our defence defence needs to remember at times there is a 'Row Z', our attack needs to stop aiming for it (at times).

Some fans on here have never experienced relegation, just ten years of 'highs'.

As previously posted every year we remain in the Premier is a success and allows for future growth.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2013 15:42]
Login to get fewer ads

What;'s changed with us lately? on 09:38 - Oct 9 with 1783 viewsCaptain_Sham

The sooner we get someone like Tan in , the sooner we can explore our true potential. Huw Jenkins is holding us back with his common sense and financial prudence. What we need is to think big, like Cardiff.

Its just a ride.

What;'s changed with us lately? on 09:55 - Oct 9 with 1766 viewsperchrockjack

Andrew.

Trust me-bookmark this.

I will be seeing you this season sometime.

I ll explain all then.

When you texted me suggesting to go to Switzerland, I was astonished not least because I was in the doctors and chatting to a very nice young mum with a brat in the pram who was -and I kid you not_playing on a computer game, so to have such a surprise and frankly ridiculous text was a bit of a shock. Ive asked for stronger medication to make me become as wise as you

What;'s changed with us lately? on 12:16 - Oct 9 with 1744 viewsCatullus

Agree with most of that. Thing is, if we forget where we were ten years ago (and more) then we might start making the same mistakes one day again.
I won't do the quote about the lessons of history, I'm sure you all get it.
Thing is, we can't all go around being happy clappy either. We have to question defeats, hell we have to question anything when we feel it can be improved. It's the way forward in my book.
The only real issue for me is how we question things. Some people on here just post abusive nonsense so when they actually have a point, it gets lost in translation.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What;'s changed with us lately? on 12:23 - Oct 9 with 1734 viewsJackFish

What;'s changed with us lately? on 14:03 - Oct 8 by MattG

I think the fact that we are in the Europa League may be affecting us more than we hoped it would. I wouldn't say that we're playing badly because of it but it does seem to be taking the edge off performances a bit in terms of sharpness. Yes, we won against WBA and Palace after European away matches but against Palace in particular, the same problems were apparent as against Southampton on Sunday, namely not taking our chances. Whether it's down to the players themselves or the unavoidable matter of squad rotation meaning that the level of understanding isn't quite there, I'm not sure.

I also think we're struggling a bit at the back as soon as one of our first choice is unavailable - we've certainly missed Ash and Rangel more than I'd hoped we would. A knock-on effect of this is that there might not be the same confidence going forward as there would if we were more solid defensively.

Having said all that, I don't think it's all doom and gloom by any stretch. The increased squad rotation could eventually deliver benefits in that players adapt to playing with different team-mates while both Amat and Tiendalli (as well as Taylor, if Ben is out for any length of time) will have the chance to get match-fit and match-sharp.

We've certainly picked up more niggling injuries than previously, although whether that's down to more matches or is just a coincidence I don't know.

One thing the EL definitely affects is preparation time for the PL matches, normally you'd have a whole week to prepare for a specific opponent, now we could be playing Thursday night, traveling back Friday and then training/traveling to the next game on the Saturday.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:54 - Oct 9 with 1714 viewsblaenaugwentjack

What;'s changed with us lately? on 09:38 - Oct 9 by Captain_Sham

The sooner we get someone like Tan in , the sooner we can explore our true potential. Huw Jenkins is holding us back with his common sense and financial prudence. What we need is to think big, like Cardiff.

Lol.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:58 - Oct 9 with 1707 viewsblaenaugwentjack

What;'s changed with us lately? on 14:03 - Oct 8 by MattG

I think this post sums it up, europe seems to be causing us more problems than we thought. Its great to see us play and beat teams in europe, but its hurting us come sunday.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 14:11 - Oct 9 with 1701 viewsSwanaldinho

What;'s changed with us lately? on 13:58 - Oct 9 by blaenaugwentjack

I think this post sums it up, europe seems to be causing us more problems than we thought. Its great to see us play and beat teams in europe, but its hurting us come sunday.

ML does not know what his best side is ATM. Tiendelli is killing us we need a new right back desperately to cover Rangel as he has become more injury prone. Tiendelli did not really have a preseason so he may get back to last seasons form which was acceptable.

Truth is Bony does not fit our system, our best attack is Michu up top with Pozuelo behind him.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 14:32 - Oct 9 with 1681 viewsperchrockjack

If that s true and t might well be,then we ve spunked 12m for guy utterly unsuited to us which begs the question was was he signed in the first place.
Could be that he will be sold along with Ki if he don't come good this season.
I d rather him stay and we find a way to amend the system to accomadate him as it seems pointless buying him in the first place

What;'s changed with us lately? on 14:34 - Oct 9 with 1676 viewsblaenaugwentjack

What;'s changed with us lately? on 14:11 - Oct 9 by Swanaldinho

ML does not know what his best side is ATM. Tiendelli is killing us we need a new right back desperately to cover Rangel as he has become more injury prone. Tiendelli did not really have a preseason so he may get back to last seasons form which was acceptable.

Truth is Bony does not fit our system, our best attack is Michu up top with Pozuelo behind him.

You could be right about ML. Personally i think we could and should give taylor a run at right back if ben is fit? and i totally agree, although michu prefers to play in the hole, i like his movement when he plays up top.
What;'s changed with us lately? on 19:51 - Oct 9 with 1637 viewsyescomeon

I must have missed something because I thought things are going quite well.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024