Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC 11:04 - Oct 15 with 37878 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

I know very early in the week…..but planning to attack Pompey from the whistle takes mental planning just as Spike Milligan had to deal with his mental struggles in his “Where have all the bullets gone?” brilliant read. Being a QPR supporter has recently (again) been mentally challenging too, but we will overcome this temporary phase and go onto better things, like Spike did 👍👍👍

And yes, it is 754pm in Aus- not touched a drop. So the paragraph above is written with a clear mind, whether it makes sense or not. 😀😀

A 2 1 win for us. Dembele with a bullet pile driver and Frey with a bullet header.

DonnieR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:26 - Oct 19 with 1768 viewsJAPRANGERS

God this is awful. 22nd position/bottom of the league.
[Post edited 19 Oct 16:26]
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:26 - Oct 19 with 1749 viewsDorse

Well, fck me bandy! Smyth just produced an actual cross! Not even joking!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:27 - Oct 19 with 1726 viewsted_hendrix

We're bottom of the league and we deserve to be.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:28 - Oct 19 with 1642 viewsDamo1962

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:21 - Oct 19 by QPunkR

Paal can fukk off, Madsen can fukk off, Andersen better not appear off the bench and Fox should just walk into the sea

Feel like walking into the sea myself today😉Was actually enjoying life a bit last two weeks as well. What an absolute cross of a club to carry on your back 🙄
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:28 - Oct 19 with 1595 viewsQPunkR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:27 - Oct 19 by ted_hendrix

We're bottom of the league and we deserve to be.

100%

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:28 - Oct 19 with 1596 viewsrbee

A bottle job from Ashby in front of goal followed by Dog and Duck defending from Fox.

Architects of our own downfall.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:29 - Oct 19 with 1550 viewsstainrods_elbow

Shall we organise another international break to get more of that great work done on the training ground?

Where is the accountability here?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:30 - Oct 19 with 1461 viewslassel

The good news is it’s Burnley then Sunderland next
Login to get fewer ads

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:30 - Oct 19 with 1439 viewsQPunkR

I hate this squad of fkng bottlejobs more and more every week

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:31 - Oct 19 with 1418 viewsDamo1962

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:29 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

Shall we organise another international break to get more of that great work done on the training ground?

I miss the international break already.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:31 - Oct 19 with 1382 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fook me, what a time to look in.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:31 - Oct 19 with 1379 viewsJAPRANGERS

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:30 - Oct 19 by lassel

I 'm sure we will surrender before kick off
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 1317 viewsted_hendrix

Coventry at home Tuesday night.

QPR 0 Coventry 2

Useless chunts..................

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 1307 viewsQPunkR

Which was the last team to go an entire season without a clean sheet?

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:33 - Oct 19 with 1280 viewsDorse

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:31 - Oct 19 by JAPRANGERS

It is the way of our people.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:33 - Oct 19 with 1271 viewsrbee

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:29 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

The result of the behind closed doors game against Wycombe showed us that nothing was changing and why I expected this performance today.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:34 - Oct 19 with 1228 viewsQPunkR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:31 - Oct 19 by JAPRANGERS

We'd manage to fk that up as well no doubt

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:34 - Oct 19 with 1167 viewsDorse

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:26 - Oct 19 by Dorse

Well, fck me bandy! Smyth just produced an actual cross! Not even joking!

Fcuking hell! He did it again!

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1129 viewsstrikerace

Celar didn't even try for that cross. Even Frey was yelling at hime
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1126 viewsted_hendrix

C'mon Rangers C'MON FFS

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1095 viewsstainrods_elbow

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:33 - Oct 19 by rbee

The result of the behind closed doors game against Wycombe showed us that nothing was changing and why I expected this performance today.

And also, unlike anyone else in the club, that Kevin Gallen tells it like it is.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1083 viewslassel

Paul Smyth having two open strikers for the cross and instead smashing it so far ahead of them they’d need to be 14 feet tall, and then having the audacity to performatively act like they’re the problem is truly peak Paul Smyth.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:36 - Oct 19 with 1066 viewsR_from_afar

The - cough - "live text" on the BBC website is currently 22 minutes behind, sigh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:36 - Oct 19 with 1066 viewsaston_hoop

Kieran Morgan looking like our only player trying to get the ball forward at the moment

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:36 - Oct 19 with 1053 viewsDamo1962

Doesn't really matter who we play to be fair.This team and management is done already, and can't compete with anyone in this league.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024