Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC 11:04 - Oct 15 with 37886 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

I know very early in the week…..but planning to attack Pompey from the whistle takes mental planning just as Spike Milligan had to deal with his mental struggles in his “Where have all the bullets gone?” brilliant read. Being a QPR supporter has recently (again) been mentally challenging too, but we will overcome this temporary phase and go onto better things, like Spike did 👍👍👍

And yes, it is 754pm in Aus- not touched a drop. So the paragraph above is written with a clear mind, whether it makes sense or not. 😀😀

A 2 1 win for us. Dembele with a bullet pile driver and Frey with a bullet header.

DonnieR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:51 - Oct 19 with 1958 viewsDamo1962

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:47 - Oct 19 by WD99

It can’t keep being the manager. This team has torpedoed under how many managers now? Club has some foundational rot going on.

Agree about the club being terminally useless, but MC still needs to do better surely? TBH I have no idea what we are doing anymore as a club.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 1945 viewshoops_legend

We are giving absolutely nothing in trying to resolve this

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 1914 viewsrbee

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:44 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

O yeah, Frey, our swashbuckling goal-machine!

A little harsh. Frey hasn't had great service and you would trust him to convert a one on one.
[Post edited 19 Oct 16:53]
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1858 viewsDamo1962

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:50 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

I don't trust Nourry, and am rapidly losing faith with our newly contracted manager and his clearly inept sidekick. This doesn't look like a competiitve squad - it can't defend, its midfield is missing in action, and we have no strikers worthy of the name. We have little leadership and even less resilience.

Seriously, if even Portsmouth can take points off us while being gash, where's the hope?

[Post edited 19 Oct 16:52]

This.
[Post edited 19 Oct 16:55]
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1838 viewsMelakaRanger

Agreed. We are in a spiral of getting worse and worse. Don’t think MC has any idea on how to stop this continual decline.

Fox and that ridiculous totally unnecessary penalty has cost us. But this should not hide that We are by far the worst team in this league. The past few performances have been even worse than when we played under Ainsworth. This team couldn’t even beat Carshalton Athletics 2nd eleven.

Weak all round. Top to bottom. Gutless. Clueless .

I guess the technical term is that we are totally crap.

MC and the team deserve the boos.

And Fox needs to be put out to pasture.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1821 viewshoops_legend

Ref seems to enjoy the time wasting

But to be honest pompey are shootting themselves in the foot wasting time. We won’t do anything anyway

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1802 viewsdigswellhoop

we are awfull
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1789 viewsJAPRANGERS

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:51 - Oct 19 by Damo1962

Agree about the club being terminally useless, but MC still needs to do better surely? TBH I have no idea what we are doing anymore as a club.

So sad it's come to this. But what is the way forward?
Login to get fewer ads

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:55 - Oct 19 with 1654 viewsted_hendrix

Two weeks on the training pitch and they spent those two weeks on the training pitch learning how to become actually worse than they were two weeks ago.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:55 - Oct 19 with 1652 viewshoops_legend

Nardi most attacking player for us as well

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 1576 viewsR_from_afar

All over. 1-2. Well that was just delightful

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 1573 viewsSteveB

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:46 - Oct 19 by QPunkR

Why the throbbing fukk do we bother turning up every week?? Those kunts on the pitch haven't done it for more than 45 minutes all season. Kunts

There is no doubt in my mind, we have not a hope in hell that there are 3 teams worse than us in this league, in fact - I doubt there is even 1. We will be relegated.

Ratings today:

At least 1: 1. Fox.
1: 5 Dembele, (4+1 for actually scoring)
The rest, a rag tag load of bollox of 2s & 3s.

Marti's plan is failing fast.

Sick of Paal, Dunne & Field. I'll give Chair a pass, although he was not worth more than a 2.

The boo-ing at FT says it all...
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 1539 viewsQPunkR

One of the worst QPR teams out of a grand plethora in terms of ineptness and utter lack of anything even close to bottle. Fukk off every single last kunt one of them.

Yes it was two fukkups from that inbred horse faced kunt Fox that gifted then both goals but we were fuxxing pathetic for 80 plus minutes

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 1535 viewslassel

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:49 - Oct 19 by QPR_Pro_Max

How many more games will Marti have?

I would guess done after Sunderland and we will back to questioning the wisdom of appointing a 27 year old recruitment consultant to build a team and define the club ethos.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:57 - Oct 19 with 1520 viewsCamberleyR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:51 - Oct 19 by Damo1962

It looks like he's been QPR'd already.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:57 - Oct 19 with 1497 viewsstrikerace

Wow we are awful.
Should have had 3 goals easily, our finishing is horrible
Defending just as bad, given 2 easy goals by Fox
Celar drives me crazy, whenever he is on we are basically playing with 10 men. He offers absolutelt nothing
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:57 - Oct 19 with 1477 viewsDominkingston

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:53 - Oct 19 by JAPRANGERS

So sad it's come to this. But what is the way forward?

I am struggling to follow my old friends advice to ‘Keep the Faith’ but keep it I must……
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:58 - Oct 19 with 1403 viewsGus_iom

'Pour encourager les autres'
Fox has to be offed
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:59 - Oct 19 with 1338 viewsAddinall

Rangers 1 Rangers defence 2.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:59 - Oct 19 with 1310 viewsQPunkR

Absolutely sick of paying money to follow this current 'team'. They can fukk off now, I'll either not fuxxing bother or catch it on a hooky stream. And if the stream's not working, all the fuxxing better
[Post edited 19 Oct 17:00]

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 17:00 - Oct 19 with 1288 viewsbenhurst

Another game where we should've scored at least 3, completely dominated, and then given up a completely preventable goal via a fortunate deflection.

Last three games we've scored 2 from 17 shots on target, whilst conceding 7 from 14. Something has to change, but when it does we'll be back on track.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 17:00 - Oct 19 with 1283 viewscorse

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:49 - Oct 19 by QPR_Pro_Max

How many more games will Marti have?

I d say about two or three if no wins. Sad but true. The team is built up by him and looks decent on paper but it just dont seem click with his coaching. We ll see. I really hope it will work but at the moment it seems too big task. Its a mess on the pitch.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 17:00 - Oct 19 with 1269 viewsGus_iom

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:56 - Oct 19 by lassel

I would guess done after Sunderland and we will back to questioning the wisdom of appointing a 27 year old recruitment consultant to build a team and define the club ethos.

I would stick with Marti whatever, but as to your latter point, it's madness.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 17:00 - Oct 19 with 1260 viewsCamberleyR

It's about time that extra 21 non playing staff (other than MC & XC) on the latest team photo who are probably costing us at a conservative estimate £1.5-2m a year start earning their money.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 17:00 - Oct 19 with 1245 viewsDamo1962

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:53 - Oct 19 by MelakaRanger

Agreed. We are in a spiral of getting worse and worse. Don’t think MC has any idea on how to stop this continual decline.

Fox and that ridiculous totally unnecessary penalty has cost us. But this should not hide that We are by far the worst team in this league. The past few performances have been even worse than when we played under Ainsworth. This team couldn’t even beat Carshalton Athletics 2nd eleven.

Weak all round. Top to bottom. Gutless. Clueless .

I guess the technical term is that we are totally crap.

MC and the team deserve the boos.

And Fox needs to be put out to pasture.

I've never been totally convinced by the manager TBH. Seems like the players who should take most of the blame for this... aren't either. Then again, we keep signing the type of players who look shite under whoever is in the dug-out. Lose the next three though... and we will probably be looking for yet another Messiah.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024