Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC 11:04 - Oct 15 with 37879 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

I know very early in the week…..but planning to attack Pompey from the whistle takes mental planning just as Spike Milligan had to deal with his mental struggles in his “Where have all the bullets gone?” brilliant read. Being a QPR supporter has recently (again) been mentally challenging too, but we will overcome this temporary phase and go onto better things, like Spike did 👍👍👍

And yes, it is 754pm in Aus- not touched a drop. So the paragraph above is written with a clear mind, whether it makes sense or not. 😀😀

A 2 1 win for us. Dembele with a bullet pile driver and Frey with a bullet header.

DonnieR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:36 - Oct 19 with 2286 viewsQPunkR

Positives? Frey playing well. Chair looking good apart from that woeful 1 on 1. But that's it 35 mins in

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:36 - Oct 19 with 2277 viewsrbee

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:33 - Oct 19 by QPunkR

When even Chair is missing piece of p!ss one on ones then it doesn't seem like it's your day

Watching Chair bear down on goal I had little confidence that he would score.

Until we start keeping clean sheets and stop spunking our chances then we shall remain in a relegation battle.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:37 - Oct 19 with 2271 viewsHooping_Mad

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:36 - Oct 19 by QPunkR

Positives? Frey playing well. Chair looking good apart from that woeful 1 on 1. But that's it 35 mins in

Paal cannot complete a simple pass.
[Post edited 19 Oct 15:37]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:38 - Oct 19 with 2199 viewsMatch82

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:34 - Oct 19 by SteveB

Fcuking Chair, all of us would have put that away. What a disappointment this boy is. All fur coat no knickers as my nan would say.

Checking that we are talking about Chair here? Illias Chair? That's as a terrible miss but feels harsh to call him a disappointment
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:39 - Oct 19 with 2139 viewsQPunkR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:36 - Oct 19 by rbee

Watching Chair bear down on goal I had little confidence that he would score.

Until we start keeping clean sheets and stop spunking our chances then we shall remain in a relegation battle.

The whole thing looked like he was offside. His approach and that lame attempt of a shot

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:39 - Oct 19 with 2135 viewsJimmyR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:37 - Oct 19 by Hooping_Mad

Paal cannot complete a simple pass.
[Post edited 19 Oct 15:37]

He’s frustrating isn’t he
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:41 - Oct 19 with 2043 viewsQPunkR

Pompey are properly pony as well. If we stopped passing the fkng ball to them we might have a chance here ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:42 - Oct 19 with 2037 viewsPdog

Come on you Rip-Roaring-Rangers !
[Post edited 19 Oct 15:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:44 - Oct 19 with 1898 viewsQPunkR

Highlight of the first half. Their keeper gifting us a goal. Lovely to be on the other side of a defensive howler for once.

Second highlight. The Pompey fans singing "Harry Potter, he's coming for you" to Frey

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:44 - Oct 19 with 1896 viewsJimmyR

4/5 times this half we have turned a potentially good attacking situation into a desperate defending heart attack moment in the blink of an eye, it’s bizarre
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:47 - Oct 19 with 1799 viewsQPunkR

Dunne can't buy a goal this season. From corners alone this season he could have had 3 or 4

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:48 - Oct 19 with 1724 viewsMatch82

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:47 - Oct 19 by QPunkR

Dunne can't buy a goal this season. From corners alone this season he could have had 3 or 4

Nice move though, clearly off the training ground that one, spun off around his man to the back post
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:48 - Oct 19 with 1692 viewsrbee

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:42 - Oct 19 by Pdog

Come on you Rip-Roaring-Rangers !
[Post edited 19 Oct 15:42]

The Rangers of last season you would be hopeful that we would improve in the second half after a few Marti half time tweaks.

This season that is very rarely happening.

Dear Lady Luck pay us a visit and Rangers..... Come On, prove me wrong!!
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:48 - Oct 19 with 1691 viewsSpaceman_P

I haven't been able to really watch... baby duties.

has it been a bit improved?? or still shite
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:50 - Oct 19 with 1621 viewsHooping_Mad

Dembele and Frey are both dangerous on the ball. Madsen is getting involved which is better, Chair having flashes.

Opposition quality is so bad though we should be 3 up.

What was going through Illy's head in that one on one.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:51 - Oct 19 with 1565 viewsQPunkR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:48 - Oct 19 by Spaceman_P

Mainly shite

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:52 - Oct 19 with 1516 viewskernowhoop

Stats at half-time show that we have had more possession, more shots, more shots on target and more possession in the opposition box. But, what is not working?
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 1427 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

If the players showed half the guts, determination and courage as that bloke Barney who just walked to the corner flag we would be winning this.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 1423 viewsQPunkR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:50 - Oct 19 by Hooping_Mad

Dembele and Frey are both dangerous on the ball. Madsen is getting involved which is better, Chair having flashes.

Opposition quality is so bad though we should be 3 up.

What was going through Illy's head in that one on one.

I've gotta disagree about Dembélé, for me he's been completely anonymous artist from the well taken goal. Frey's been running and linking well, I'd say Chair was our best outlet as usual. And Madsen has still been Madsen, seemingly doomed to play around on the periphery of the game.

Conversely, Field has been ok progressing with the ball but even 45 mins in I'm not sure what our formation is. Didn't matter much though I suppose if you keep giving the ball away to the oppo every 3rd pass

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 1419 viewsNorthantsHoop

Can't tell which way this game is going to go, poor defensive mistakes for equaliser and a sitter missed by Chair, most likely a draw, but I live in hope that we can deliver a goal at the loft end in the 2nd half and not concede.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 1414 viewscheeseydane

Whys Fox starting instead of JCS?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:57 - Oct 19 with 1349 viewsBurnleyhoop

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:48 - Oct 19 by Spaceman_P

Look of relegation fodder to me. Only Chair with any genuine quality and he missed a sitter.

Will need to improve dramatically or we are in big trouble this season.

Fox slow as a cart horse and Ashby anonymous in his wing back role.

Madsen can’t tackle for toffee.

Not good. Not good at all and Pompey are defo league one standard.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:01 - Oct 19 with 1210 viewsR_from_afar

A massive half of football ahead of us, if we can't get something against the bottom team then we are in very serious trouble. Buckle up.

Come on my team.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:01 - Oct 19 with 1207 viewsaston_hoop

I'd go JCS for Fox at HT but stick with it otherwise. We were creating chances at least

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:01 - Oct 19 with 1201 viewsFDC

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:52 - Oct 19 by kernowhoop

Stats at half-time show that we have had more possession, more shots, more shots on target and more possession in the opposition box. But, what is not working?

We've had twice as much possession but they've had nearly as many chances, mostly from us giving the ball away in dangerous positions. We look really sloppy which is worrying.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024