Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM 09:06 - Sep 15 with 31848 viewsconnell10

2-1 Rangers Frey and Anderson ...Eze obviously for them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 8:31]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:32 - Sep 17 with 1882 viewsMalintabuk

Well think we have been 2nd best.... but whether Palace are in third gear now they have the lead.... we have been pretty decent.
Apart from the goal... which was a bit of a mare, we have been in this game. The goal may have been down to Field being on the left of the CH pairing and not use to picking up players
Plenty of positives for me. Think Varane was our best player this half, Ashby looks decent and Paal doing well.
Saito I think once he settles in will be useful.
Still seems to me that Palace have another gear if they need it, but we are notbeing disgraced..... yet
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:33 - Sep 17 with 1837 viewsSpaceman_P

Like 50% of the fan base, I am rooting for Celar... but FFS he needs to apply himself a bit, doesn't help the games he's played haven't been his style.

come on Celar, else they will send you to the Cellar where Richards probably is sitting eating pasties and drinking WKD's
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:33 - Sep 17 with 1832 viewsaston_hoop

Saito has been a positive I think. Looks like the guy who came on against Sheff U. Big part to play for him this season

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:33 - Sep 17 with 1831 viewsted_hendrix

We need a couple of manic goalmouth scrambles.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:34 - Sep 17 with 1736 viewsqueensparker

Only caught the last half hour but considering there’s probably 5/6 of our best players not out there been pretty encouraging.

I do like the Japanese lad. Has the makings of a real QPR player

Field at centre back doesn’t look out of place either
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 17 with 1716 viewsRangersDave

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 09:55 - Sep 16 by connell10

As Luke Skywalker once pondered....."I got a bad feeling about this !!"

Han Solo, shirley?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:34 - Sep 17 with 1673 viewsderbyhoop

HT 0-1. We've barely had a touch in their penalty area.

Ashby looks promising. Got some pace. Saito offering a bit of a threat down the left. Otherwise, meh!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:35 - Sep 17 with 1634 viewsPaddyhoops

Saito and Ashby pick of the bunch. Still in the game . Like to see Dembele get a half hour.
Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:37 - Sep 17 with 1521 viewsqueensparker

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:35 - Sep 17 by Paddyhoops

Saito and Ashby pick of the bunch. Still in the game . Like to see Dembele get a half hour.

Dembele feels like the sort of player that will end up at Palace one day
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:38 - Sep 17 with 1452 viewsSpaceman_P

As a side note, does anyone from these corporations which ruin football by changing the name of things seriously think anyone goes...

"Oh Carabao Cup is on today, I fancy a Carabao energy drink"

I can't stand it... just keep to the LEAGUE CUP for F's sakes.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:38 - Sep 17 with 1434 viewsBurnleyhoop

Ashby looks the part. Strong in the tackle, quick and likes to bomb forward.

Varane having a decent game, but still to see what Celar brings to the party. Apparently good in the box, but he ain’t going to see much of that tonight.

Better first half than that mush served up on Saturday tbh.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:38 - Sep 17 with 1429 viewsjoolsyp

Palace playing like it's a pre-season friendly, yet to get out of first gear, let alone second or third. Again we look lightweight in centre midfield, who is demanding the ball from our defenders or Joe? Varane has done ok for me but I don't see what EDB or Madsen are offering?

Couple of excellent runs by Ashby and then Saito towards the end of the half, let's have a go - showing Palace way too much respect at the moment and they'll win this at a canter unless we grow a pair.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:39 - Sep 17 with 1381 viewsGaryBannister86

For lord's sake Marti, throw on Dembele and Frey while it is still 1 0 and then at least we can say we gave it a go.

We did OK, if it wasn't for Cook would be all over by now. Disappointing by Walsh but he will learn, still very young.

Celar....please do something. Anyone notice that flick on when we were central in the box and Zan just stood there? Surely a fox in the box type would be sniffing it out. I would rather he was getting on the end of chances and missing them at the moment. Come on Zan, I still have faith.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:40 - Sep 17 with 1363 viewsSuperhoops2808

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:20 - Sep 17 by paulparker

I’d rather give it a go with our first eleven and give them a game at least

Agreed but injuries mean in general he can only play with what he has, and I would like to get 3 points on Saturday over another round in the cup. I would like both of course as we all would I am sure
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:42 - Sep 17 with 1270 viewsstainrods_elbow

Yes, Saito our best player/outlet among a frankly mediocre bunch. What Cifuentes thinks he's doing leaving our best player Dembele on the bench is beyond me. He seems to be doing all he can to provide more and mroe evidence that he can't set us up properly for first halves, and questions need to be asked as to why.

But, yeah, for a team that mustered one blocked shot the entire half, we're still 'in the game', I suppose. Unsurprisingly, given the selection, we look half-cocked and they look half-arsed.

Has Celar done anything not to deserve getting pulled for Frey, who will at least put himself about a bit? Still not sure what Madsen is bringing to the party either - can anyone enlighten me? For f*cks sake, hook him, and give Dembele the Eze role. Then it might get a little more interesting at least.
[Post edited 17 Sep 20:46]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:43 - Sep 17 with 1215 viewsderbyhoop

For a side against whom we used to compete, and often beat, Palace look a long way infron of us.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:44 - Sep 17 with 1198 viewsaston_hoop

For a laugh, we should bring the first team on now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:45 - Sep 17 with 1107 viewsSuperhoops2808

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:43 - Sep 17 by derbyhoop

For a side against whom we used to compete, and often beat, Palace look a long way infron of us.

They have a player who cost more than our whole side put together. Money does amazing things
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:45 - Sep 17 with 1105 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Can Cook play three 90min games in a week?
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:46 - Sep 17 with 1087 viewsSpaceman_P

yeah, then in the post-match Marti can say it was just a joke, a mere prank against Nourry or something.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:47 - Sep 17 with 1046 viewsFredManRave

Anybody got a VPN country to watch from so I can delight in the second half comeback?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:47 - Sep 17 with 1033 viewsconnell10

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:44 - Sep 17 by aston_hoop

For a laugh, we should bring the first team on now

Round the pole is back ....gruesome....my take is we gotta abandon pretty football and get stuck in!! Tika taka anit working I'm afraid....unleash the Frey...

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:48 - Sep 17 with 994 viewsR_from_afar

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:45 - Sep 17 by QPR_Pro_Max

Can Cook play three 90min games in a week?

Stop it, you're making me nervous

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:48 - Sep 17 with 986 viewsMalintabuk

Dembele on
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:48 - Sep 17 with 973 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Surprised at the comments about EDB. I thought he’d done well. Linked up with Saito a few times and looks to be forward thinking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024