Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM 09:06 - Sep 15 with 31835 viewsconnell10

2-1 Rangers Frey and Anderson ...Eze obviously for them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 8:31]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:20 - Sep 17 with 2665 viewsJamesB1979

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 01:07 - Sep 17 by Loft1979

I never do this, but I cant resist joining the festives.
1.-JCS . Day off Sat..Liam Morison ready for a run out too. . Ashby at RB is rested.
Field only had a half game Sat.

Considerate of rest (and the obvious Marti rotation policy), team
Walsh, Ashby/Dunne, JCS Cook/Morrison Paal, Madsen, Field, Varane, Dembele Smythe Saito.

JCS and Morrison both out…..and as usual were not told any more than that. Bit concerning to be missing 3 of our 5 centre backs.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:36 - Sep 17 with 2590 viewsjohncharles

I remember that fateful day when we were 5 - 0 up and the shout went up around the ground …

WE WANT SIX
WE WANT SIX

So six nil it is then πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh come on, if you ain’t got a dream, if you ain’t got a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true

Strong and stable my arse.

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:51 - Sep 17 with 2525 viewsdmm

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:36 - Sep 17 by johncharles

I remember that fateful day when we were 5 - 0 up and the shout went up around the ground …

WE WANT SIX
WE WANT SIX

Oh come on, if you ain’t got a dream, if you ain’t got a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true

That's just happy talk...
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:53 - Sep 17 with 2519 viewsDannyPaddox

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:36 - Sep 17 by johncharles

WE WANT SIX
WE WANT SIX

What is this? - the Captain fcuking Sensible match thread?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 14:00 - Sep 17 with 2282 viewsMalintabuk

Even the thought of the Eze back on hallowed turf couldn't convince me to go tonight.... plus the fact I never went to the first two, makes me not wanting to put a bock on it....
I will be though in my menace shirt at home with Mrs MinT watching.
She as deigned to watch with me, not knowing the ODI starts Thursday and that will be on
I digress score... 1-2 to Palarse, hoping we don't get tonked and ripped a new one
If we do get through... then major dilemma..... do I go to the next game and risk the bock.... or sacrifice myself and stay away even to Wembley.... I'm open to sweetners guys, but I only deal in Red notes
You Rssssss
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:46 - Sep 17 with 2046 viewsaston_hoop

Sam Field at CB then?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:49 - Sep 17 with 1993 viewsaston_hoop

bloody hell, not taking it easy are they

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:52 - Sep 17 with 1920 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very disappointing line-up.

Let's hope they have as little respect for themselves, for the oppo and the competition as we have.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:54 - Sep 17 with 1819 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:49 - Sep 17 by aston_hoop

Is that a strong line-up for them?

If so, fair play to them.

Obviously, hope we smash them anyway.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:56 - Sep 17 with 1750 viewspaulparker

Poor line up that we may as well not bother

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:56 - Sep 17 with 1736 viewsSuperhoops2808

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:54 - Sep 17 by BrianMcCarthy

According to my Palarse mates Brian it is a very strong side
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:58 - Sep 17 with 1688 viewsjoolsyp

Looking at the line-ups I’m going to be hiding behind a pillow watching this one 😱
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:59 - Sep 17 with 1647 viewsSuperhoops2808

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:56 - Sep 17 by paulparker

Poor line up that we may as well not bother

Shall we let them kick off first?

This is a different squad to days of old that when they get their chance they give it a go
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:59 - Sep 17 with 1630 viewsBurnleyhoop

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:54 - Sep 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Wow, in for a proper, good old fashioned tonking me thinks 😬
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:59 - Sep 17 with 1630 viewsHammersmithR

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:56 - Sep 17 by Superhoops2808

According to my Palarse mates Brian it is a very strong side

They are taking it seriously. Having seen our line up we are going to get pumped tonight. Such a shame. Wembley will have to wait until next year.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:01 - Sep 17 with 1581 viewsloftus77

Crikey...hope i'm wrong about those line-ups but it appears one side is going for it and the other isn't. And that one isn't us.

0-4 Palace.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:01 - Sep 17 with 1579 viewsrbee

A good experience for our lads playing against a quality opposition.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:04 - Sep 17 with 1513 viewsLazyFan

Palarse have never won a cup so, when in the cups they now always put out a strong side as that's all they have to look forward too. Thats the prem for you, a victory is only losing 2-1 to citech and possibly winning a cup. After Wet Spam won a euro cup, they all see that as the route to any sort of success now. Who can blame them, when Arsenal put the kids out again.

Whereas we have decided to throw in the towel. I am not even sure what formation we are playing. Is it three at the back? Or is it just Cook against the world? We better win against Millwall or all of this will be for nought. Is Colback the latest injury now?

I suppose if we go all-out attack, we can just ask Cook to win all the breakaways :P

zzzzzzzzzz

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:05 - Sep 17 with 1508 viewskensalriser

Well, how much are you looking forward to our rearranged defence facing Eze, Mateta and Nketiah?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:06 - Sep 17 with 1456 viewsGaryBannister86

Is that Field at centre back?

Real shame injuries and the infernal resting for cups mean we can't see how our actual best team would shape up.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:06 - Sep 17 with 1448 viewsRanger_Things

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:49 - Sep 17 by aston_hoop

Fck, that looks like men against boys.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:08 - Sep 17 with 1426 viewsAntti_Heinola

Really disappointing line up. Was looking forward to this but wish i hadn’t bothered. This is going to be really embarrassing. Did he think they would put out reserves too? Horrific. We should be really going for this.

Bare bones.

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:08 - Sep 17 with 1410 viewsRed_Ranger

Yikes!!!!! Im very scared. Also i bit sad that we havent gone full power.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:08 - Sep 17 with 1409 viewsLandshark

It's pretty much their first team. They are going for it. Good luck QPR.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:08 - Sep 17 with 1402 viewsrbee

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:59 - Sep 17 by HammersmithR

They are taking it seriously. Having seen our line up we are going to get pumped tonight. Such a shame. Wembley will have to wait until next year.

Are you writing off the FA Cup four months before we kick a ball?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024