Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oliver Ntcham 11:57 - Aug 31 with 24356 viewsChief

Surely he'd want a decent signing on fee and hefty wages?

Is this something we'd actually go for?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Oliver Ntcham on 10:23 - Sep 1 with 2224 viewsPrivate_Partz

Oliver Ntcham on 10:04 - Sep 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Its a concerning career trajectory, that immediately sticks out to me. Reports are that he has struggled to find a new club.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-olivier-ntcham-finally-finds-new-club-after-celti

Hope he learns by his mistakes.
If this one comes off then it could be a make or break transfer for him.
Hope he is bright enough to realise that or his career will continue on an ever increasing downward spiral.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Oliver Ntcham on 10:49 - Sep 1 with 2129 viewsThurrockJack92

Oliver Ntcham on 10:23 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

Hope he learns by his mistakes.
If this one comes off then it could be a make or break transfer for him.
Hope he is bright enough to realise that or his career will continue on an ever increasing downward spiral.

If he has any brains then Russ needs only utter two words to get a tune out of him, "Ravel Morrison".
Oliver Ntcham on 12:16 - Sep 1 with 1925 viewsmajorraglan

Oliver Ntcham on 10:49 - Sep 1 by ThurrockJack92

If he has any brains then Russ needs only utter two words to get a tune out of him, "Ravel Morrison".

Morrison immediately came to mind when this transfer appeared on the radar, he was a very talented kid but lost his way.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 12:16]
Oliver Ntcham on 12:41 - Sep 1 with 1820 viewsvetchonian

Deal is done!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Oliver Ntcham on 12:42 - Sep 1 with 1817 viewspencoedjack

Confirmed
Oliver Ntcham on 13:10 - Sep 1 with 1679 viewsPBJ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTRwRM6Kjkc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Official!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 13:11]

Always go with the Facts.

Oliver Ntcham on 13:10 - Sep 1 with 1679 viewsPrivate_Partz

Oliver Ntcham on 12:42 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

Confirmed

Great news.
Welcome Oliver. Get your career back on track and the Jack Army will support you all the way. 👍

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Oliver Ntcham on 13:13 - Sep 1 with 1659 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oliver Ntcham on 12:16 - Sep 1 by majorraglan

Morrison immediately came to mind when this transfer appeared on the radar, he was a very talented kid but lost his way.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 12:16]

He is not really comparable to Ravel Morrsion. He has only been with out a club since August and only played for a handful of clubs with a very successful spell at Celtic for four years. RM has been around the houses and not succeeded anywhere.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Oliver Ntcham on 13:26 - Sep 1 with 1599 viewsguthrieintherain

Oliver Ntcham on 13:13 - Sep 1 by ReslovenSwan1

He is not really comparable to Ravel Morrsion. He has only been with out a club since August and only played for a handful of clubs with a very successful spell at Celtic for four years. RM has been around the houses and not succeeded anywhere.

Anybody know how long the contract is.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Oliver Ntcham on 13:29 - Sep 1 with 1580 viewssP7qupUf

Oliver Ntcham on 13:26 - Sep 1 by guthrieintherain

Three years.
Oliver Ntcham on 13:30 - Sep 1 with 1573 viewsPBJ

3year deal
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 13:31]

Always go with the Facts.

Oliver Ntcham on 13:30 - Sep 1 with 1571 viewsCatullus

I didn't realise he is only 25, seems to have been around a long time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Oliver Ntcham on 13:31 - Sep 1 with 1561 viewsunion_jack

Much more importantly, how do you pronounce his surname?😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Oliver Ntcham on 13:41 - Sep 1 with 1519 viewsnantywatcher

That's extremely harsh on our manager.
Oliver Ntcham on 13:47 - Sep 1 with 1495 viewsmajorraglan

I am not saying he is, it’s just that Morrison came to mind. His last season at Celtic didn’t seem to work out and he was loaned out half in January to Marseille who are a very decent team, but he didn’t appear to settle there. He’s obviously a talented player, really hope he can settle here.
Oliver Ntcham on 13:54 - Sep 1 with 1475 viewsjackrmee

Most exciting signing of the window for me.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Oliver Ntcham on 13:57 - Sep 1 with 1458 viewsKilkennyjack

Oliver Ntcham on 13:54 - Sep 1 by jackrmee

Yep 🙏🏿

Beware of the Risen People

Oliver Ntcham on 14:03 - Sep 1 with 1434 viewsjack247

Could easily be. Piroe and Downes could well turn out to be class too.
Oliver Ntcham on 14:15 - Sep 1 with 1388 viewsjackrmee

Oliver Ntcham on 14:03 - Sep 1 by jack247

Could easily be. Piroe and Downes could well turn out to be class too.

Oh yeah. I forgot to count them. My mind is transfixed on deadline day.
Maybe 2nd most exciting then. I have a semi for Piroe tbh.

A front 2 of Piroe and Obafemi, with Ntcham at number 10. Could be spectacular.
Or Ntcham could be a box to box midfielder who sits alongside Downes or Grimes, with Walsh at 10.
So much promise coming further forward in our new look first XI.
Defence, GK, and LWB are a bit less convincing at this time.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Oliver Ntcham on 14:21 - Sep 1 with 1352 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oliver Ntcham on 13:10 - Sep 1 by PBJ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTRwRM6Kjkc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Official!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 13:11]

Well it’s a bit like Michu - but Neetcham . I think

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Oliver Ntcham on 14:29 - Sep 1 with 1327 viewsDr_Winston

Reading up on his Celtic career, he went great guns under Rodgers, but things started going wrong under Lennon, which is understandable in both cases if we're being honest. Marseille seem to have been a bit of a basket case at the time he was there.

I'm a bit more encouraged by what I've seen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oliver Ntcham on 14:34 - Sep 1 with 1310 viewslondonlisa2001

Oliver Ntcham on 14:29 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Reading up on his Celtic career, he went great guns under Rodgers, but things started going wrong under Lennon, which is understandable in both cases if we're being honest. Marseille seem to have been a bit of a basket case at the time he was there.

When he was a kid at Man City they had incredibly high hopes for him.

As I said yesterday, he will either be the standout signing of the season in the championship or a disaster.

At 25 if it’s the former it will bode very well. We’ve been desperate for a player like that for an awfully long time.

Martin appears to be particularly renowned for his man management skills, similar to Brendan, so the fact that Brendan got a real tune out of him should be positive. As is the fact he’s prepared to play at this level to be honest. May suggest he’s showing some humility and wants to start to fulfil his potential.

Not sure where we’ll play him though. He’s played at 10 and 8. Given our other options or lack of them, we may plan to use him as a 10 with Walsh at 8.
Oliver Ntcham on 14:36 - Sep 1 with 1300 viewsEvs

Oliver Ntcham on 14:29 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

...and he can take a freekick too (if he can prise the ball out of Grimes' paws)
Oliver Ntcham on 14:38 - Sep 1 with 1287 viewsjasper_T

His highlights in pub league football do look quite impressive. Doesn't look like a 10 to me though (and neither does Walsh).
Oliver Ntcham on 14:45 - Sep 1 with 1258 viewsDr_Winston

Oliver Ntcham on 14:34 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

When he was a kid at Man City they had incredibly high hopes for him.

As I said yesterday, he will either be the standout signing of the season in the championship or a disaster.

At 25 if it’s the former it will bode very well. We’ve been desperate for a player like that for an awfully long time.

Martin appears to be particularly renowned for his man management skills, similar to Brendan, so the fact that Brendan got a real tune out of him should be positive. As is the fact he’s prepared to play at this level to be honest. May suggest he’s showing some humility and wants to start to fulfil his potential.

Not sure where we’ll play him though. He’s played at 10 and 8. Given our other options or lack of them, we may plan to use him as a 10 with Walsh at 8.

His relationship with Mark Allen will be important too. Man City Academy Director at the same time he was in it.

Where he plays will probably be fluid depending upon fitness/formation. If we assume that Grimes will hold onto the DM role, then that leaves him competing with Downes, Smith, Walsh, Paterson and maybe even Dan Williams for two slots.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024