Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still fuming after that shambollic performance 18:07 - Dec 20 with 17901 viewsMoonyDale

By the most inept official seen at Spotland for many a day. Along with his clown assistants who did fook all this afternoon, we were cheated out of three points today make no mistake and for one such as myself who never rants about ref's to be so angry says much about his performance. We were so far ahead of Cheaty in all departments that to come away with a point feels like a defeat. That diving play acting 37 should have seen red in the first half, and if that is the style of football they have to watch I almost feel sorry for them. You can keep your unbeaten away run going when you play like that, utter sh1te.......Take that Warwick Davis lookalike's refereeing qualifications off him and never let him near a game again.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 10:26 - Dec 29 with 960 viewsTVOS1907

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 10:10 - Dec 29 by itschalky

It had to come to an end one day,we had a good run,Rochdale couldn't end it last week....

How did you get on yesterday?...

Oh.....

Same as you.

STILL above you.

STILL playing Forest on Saturday (as your media manager told me, "jealous")

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:00 - Dec 29 with 903 viewsitschalky

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 10:26 - Dec 29 by TVOS1907

Same as you.

STILL above you.

STILL playing Forest on Saturday (as your media manager told me, "jealous")

I wish that we was on the same points as Rochdale,what's it like being so much further up the league than us?...

If only we had a game in hand or something so that we could catch you up,as for being jealous about you playing Forest on Saturday, of course I wish that it was us,but jealous is a bit much,I hope that Rochdale turn them over....
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:14 - Dec 29 with 880 viewsTVOS1907

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:00 - Dec 29 by itschalky

I wish that we was on the same points as Rochdale,what's it like being so much further up the league than us?...

If only we had a game in hand or something so that we could catch you up,as for being jealous about you playing Forest on Saturday, of course I wish that it was us,but jealous is a bit much,I hope that Rochdale turn them over....

It's marvellous, thanks.

Have you already won this game in hand, or summat?

Thanks for your good wishes re. Saturday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:32 - Dec 29 with 853 viewsnordenblue

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:00 - Dec 29 by itschalky

I suppose you could be a real sad tvvat and keep posting on another teams forum, oh hang on a minute..
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 12:42 - Dec 29 with 821 viewsitschalky

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:32 - Dec 29 by nordenblue

I suppose you could be a real sad tvvat and keep posting on another teams forum, oh hang on a minute..

Would you prefer it if only Rochdale fans put posts on here?...

I post on a few clubs forums,I try not to upset the applecart too much when I post on them,maybe just a bit of gentle banter...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024