Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still fuming after that shambollic performance 18:07 - Dec 20 with 17900 viewsMoonyDale

By the most inept official seen at Spotland for many a day. Along with his clown assistants who did fook all this afternoon, we were cheated out of three points today make no mistake and for one such as myself who never rants about ref's to be so angry says much about his performance. We were so far ahead of Cheaty in all departments that to come away with a point feels like a defeat. That diving play acting 37 should have seen red in the first half, and if that is the style of football they have to watch I almost feel sorry for them. You can keep your unbeaten away run going when you play like that, utter sh1te.......Take that Warwick Davis lookalike's refereeing qualifications off him and never let him near a game again.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 00:44 - Dec 21 with 2940 viewsmacro

Ball wasn't kicked out of Lillis's hands he fumbled it but was then clattered. Looked a foul to me.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 08:42 - Dec 21 with 2736 viewsitschalky

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 18:11 - Dec 20 by DomDale

I certainly don't feel sorry for 'em! Horrible club. Horrible fans. And their manager looks like he has a few extra chromosomes.

Fook it. Could have been worse today. Could be owdum.

Awwww.... I bet that you don't mean that,where's your Christmas spirit,we have feelings you know....
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:24 - Dec 21 with 2535 viewsblackvincent

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 00:44 - Dec 21 by macro

Ball wasn't kicked out of Lillis's hands he fumbled it but was then clattered. Looked a foul to me.

Just watched their 2nd in slo mo and agree. Lillis didn't actually gather the ball as he was clattered while attempting to do so, at least it looks like this. A definite foul and as clear as day. Impossible to understand how on earth the ref missed it.
Difficult to see even in slo mo whether the ball spun off a Dale or County player to the two County players who were both a clear yard offside. How the linesman could decide it came off a dale player is beyond me. Should have been an offside flag. Dislike criticising officials but its happening far too often I'm afraid. This was just the culmination of a whole series of incorrect or utterly mystifying decisions yesterday. He gave what he imagined not what he really saw, a shocker. But as another poster says, nothing happens, the league distort reality and those who try to burst their fantasy world of infallible officials get in trouble. Frustrating!
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:43 - Dec 21 with 2488 viewszxcvbnm

Definite foul, the only people in the ground who thought it wasn't seemed to be the ref and linesman. I can see why offside wasn't given although the TV angle makes it virtually impossible to tell.

The ref was whistle happy first half, I thought that combined with Notts County's break up play tactics gave the game little flow. It's a shame because he's normally been a decent enough ref and one controversial decision has tarred him for ever!

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:49 - Dec 21 with 2467 viewsColDale

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:24 - Dec 21 by blackvincent

Just watched their 2nd in slo mo and agree. Lillis didn't actually gather the ball as he was clattered while attempting to do so, at least it looks like this. A definite foul and as clear as day. Impossible to understand how on earth the ref missed it.
Difficult to see even in slo mo whether the ball spun off a Dale or County player to the two County players who were both a clear yard offside. How the linesman could decide it came off a dale player is beyond me. Should have been an offside flag. Dislike criticising officials but its happening far too often I'm afraid. This was just the culmination of a whole series of incorrect or utterly mystifying decisions yesterday. He gave what he imagined not what he really saw, a shocker. But as another poster says, nothing happens, the league distort reality and those who try to burst their fantasy world of infallible officials get in trouble. Frustrating!

Irrespective of whether it came off a Dale or County player, it does appear that at least one of the two players were offside when the initial shot by Jonah came in that got deflected upwards. That in itself should have warranted the offside flag.

There was a point made in Hill's after match interview that for whatever reason, we seem to be suffering from the poor decisons at Spotland rather in away games. Might just be coincidece at this stage, but on the road, the refs have generally been of a good standard.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:50 - Dec 21 with 2463 viewsfrenzied

Certainly looked like a foul, the fact it came right at the end adds to the frustration..but here we are at Xmas in a play off spot ..im amazed ....i just hope we can hold onto our best players in the Jan window..and also our manager come the end of the season
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:57 - Dec 21 with 2442 viewsfirgrovedale51

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 11:49 - Dec 21 by ColDale

Irrespective of whether it came off a Dale or County player, it does appear that at least one of the two players were offside when the initial shot by Jonah came in that got deflected upwards. That in itself should have warranted the offside flag.

There was a point made in Hill's after match interview that for whatever reason, we seem to be suffering from the poor decisons at Spotland rather in away games. Might just be coincidece at this stage, but on the road, the refs have generally been of a good standard.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought if the ball deflected off a defender it is still off side to put the attacker on side the defender has to play the ball it can not just the case of the ball hitting him
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 12:06 - Dec 21 with 2420 viewsmikehunt

Hmm Not as cut and dried as I thought from the TV footage. Off side possibly, but hard to tell.
I think where we really went wrong was giving them the opportunity to get forward at such a late stage. I admire the fact that we were still pushing for another goal but in the last minute, when we won a free kick, we launched it into the box and immediately lost the ball. We didn't get control of the ball again. As I say, I don't really like the "run to the corner flag" tactic but when protecting a lead with seconds to go, perhaps it was naive not to. I mean, we had already done it a little earlier from a corner.
Anyway, it was a brilliant second half performance. Anyone at the game knows who the winners of that match should have been. Dawson stand out for me.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Login to get fewer ads

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 12:30 - Dec 21 with 2351 viewsD_Alien

Just got back... from my partner's office doo last night.

I left the ground after two minutes of added time to beat the traffic down the M60/M56 and couldn't believe it when I heard they'd equalized. Was convinced the 3 pts were ours.

Just watched the goals and difficult to make out what happened at the death, glad I missed it. Nursing a hangover after free champagne and wine - just as well since Tatton Hall charge £4.50 for a pint of piss - makes Studds/Ratcliffe/Dale Bar seem reasonable.

[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 12:32]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 12:49 - Dec 21 with 2292 viewsrochdale1987

Keith Hill must do everything in his power to make a fuss over this, things have got bad with officials lately but this has topped it all! How long before something is done?
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 13:16 - Dec 21 with 2231 viewsJimmyRustler

In the build up to their goal there was also a moment where Done could have hoofed it up the pitch but fluffed his lines and gave it straight back to them. His legs were probably like jelly though after the shift he put in.

Notts County minus Hughes are still a disgrace. Cheating must be ingrained in their culture and unfortunately the ref fell for it hook like and sinker.

Dawson was my MOM. This man needs a long term contract ASAP.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 13:54 - Dec 21 with 2136 viewssteofthedale

In my opinion, apart from 2 players being offside (one who fouls the keeper and the other who scores) there was nothing wrong with County's equaliser.

steofthedale*

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 13:54 - Dec 21 with 2135 viewsitschalky

There was no cheating involved,we played to the whistle and got lucky,you are only saying that because of events in the distant past and it makes you feel better,if you had scored in the 95th minute there would have been a bottle of whiskey outside the refs changing room to wish him a merry Xmas...
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:00 - Dec 21 with 2120 viewsMoonyDale

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 13:54 - Dec 21 by itschalky

There was no cheating involved,we played to the whistle and got lucky,you are only saying that because of events in the distant past and it makes you feel better,if you had scored in the 95th minute there would have been a bottle of whiskey outside the refs changing room to wish him a merry Xmas...

You're having a laugh right? Your 37 going down like he's been shot by a sniper and performing dives that Tom Fookin Daly would be proud of.

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:09 - Dec 21 with 2096 viewsDaley_Lama

For those still fuming, think of the following as we head towards Xmas

A few years ago, a Notts County manager stated that in foot balling terms his team was 3 years behind Dale. Despite Ray Trew's millions, on yesterdays' viewing the same still rings true.

Merry Xmas one and all.

Poll: DF in or out

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:22 - Dec 21 with 1981 viewsitschalky

Ray Trew has pumped millions into Notts but its all gone on paying our debts when WE WAS CONNED....

We may be three years behind you but we are only one place behind you in the league...
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 14:24]
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:28 - Dec 21 with 1952 views442Dale

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:22 - Dec 21 by itschalky

Ray Trew has pumped millions into Notts but its all gone on paying our debts when WE WAS CONNED....

We may be three years behind you but we are only one place behind you in the league...

Yeah, but it must be bloody boring watching you.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:30 - Dec 21 with 1948 views_dezzy

Said it last night and still agree, it reminded me of the Fcum goal, everyone in the ground could not understand why that was given apart from the officials.

KHBA

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:40 - Dec 21 with 1925 viewsDaley_Lama

Indeed, in the end it was the Notts County fans who were the ultimate losers in all of this.

Merry Xmas chalky.

Poll: DF in or out

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:45 - Dec 21 with 1906 viewsitschalky

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:40 - Dec 21 by Daley_Lama

Indeed, in the end it was the Notts County fans who were the ultimate losers in all of this.

Merry Xmas chalky.

It doesn't feel like a loss to be fair...
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:50 - Dec 21 with 1889 viewsnordenblue

Its not being conned its being thick enough to believe all the bullshit that you're fed? Similar to the dreamers just down the road who've currently "bought into" it hook line and sinker with no questions asked.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:55 - Dec 21 with 1878 viewsKenBoon

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 13:54 - Dec 21 by itschalky

No cheating? Then what was the assault on the goalkeeper then? Such a disgusting and dangerous challenge. It should have been a Red card.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:59 - Dec 21 with 1874 viewsMoonyDale

And the way your lot swaggered around and lauded it like you were the bees knees, pathetic bunch of naive gullible set of fans if ever there was one....14 points and we fooked it up? maybe, or maybe you cheated your way to the title....I would rather lose points to the lot down the road than to you lot.

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 15:55 - Dec 21 with 1792 views_dezzy

14 points we fcked it up. who gives fcuk we still went up

KHBA

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 17:44 - Dec 21 with 1668 viewsitschalky

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 14:59 - Dec 21 by MoonyDale

And the way your lot swaggered around and lauded it like you were the bees knees, pathetic bunch of naive gullible set of fans if ever there was one....14 points and we fooked it up? maybe, or maybe you cheated your way to the title....I would rather lose points to the lot down the road than to you lot.

If you think that we went around lauding it up and I disagree with that,you wait until Forest come to town,their heads are enormous, they honestly believe that they are a Premiership club and look down on small clubs like ours...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024