Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to back England 18:59 - Jun 26 with 5907 views73__73

As the only British side left in the competition 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Time to back England on 10:33 - Jun 30 with 527 viewsonehunglow

Time to back England on 10:24 - Jun 30 by Badlands

I was welcomed in a pastry shop in Bristol with big smiles and a generous, 'Good afternoon, how can I help you.'
I asked for my order at which point the young woman's face fell, she turned to another assistant and said, 'You serve him, he's Welsh.''
When working in the West Midlands I played football with a predominantly Indian team … because I was told I was a foreigner.
In the South East I was accepted as long as I put up with the constant 'banter' about being Welsh. As soon as I stood up for myself the 'banter' turned to outright abuse.
I have never encountered anti-Welsh sentiment and certainly not abuse anywhere else in Europe.
Until I worked in England I was British … I soon realised I am, in fact Welsh and only Welsh.

I worked in Bristol in the 60s.Hated it.Hated their arrogance and accents. Had loads of scraps.

Worked Brum. Great people never ever had any mention of Welshness.

I been here 45 years and Wales is mentioned mainly

1.When Wales play rugby

2.At holiday time a many have caravans in Wales.

3. I was a Sales Manager once covering from Aberystwth to Leeds and Lancater.

Never once had any issues but there again I am quite an urbane man and dont wear my Welshness as a badge.

Whilst in Plod,I spent 4 years in Toxteth and south Liverpool when it was steaming. Speke was a fiery place. Only once did I get a Welsh comment and that was only because I told him as he thought I was Scottish -which was a terrible thing to say.

I swear to God ,I am not shrinking violet or pussy cat but it aint never been an issue,unlike many English people campoing out in Caernarfon,Rhiw or Pwllelli. Aberscoh is some place too.St Tropez of Wales . Yachting centre. Locals love the money they bring in.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Time to back England on 10:58 - Jun 30 with 509 viewspikeypaul

Time to back England on 19:57 - Jun 26 by Whiterockin

Roll on Tuesday. Wednesday will be busy when all the flags and bunting come down.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Time to back England on 11:05 - Jun 30 with 498 viewsonehunglow

Time to back England on 10:58 - Jun 30 by pikeypaul

And they'll be crying in the Valleys if they don't.

Time to back England on 13:23 - Jun 30 with 461 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Time to back England on 23:58 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

This is utter tosh.

In general English people and particularly Scottish people (on average) drink too much and determined by medical professionals. These finding are supported by a Government drive to encourage sensible drinking such as the drinkaware campaign. I understand Scotland has put extra taxes on off licence alcohol to meet a defined minimum unit price. This is not racist.

No Welsh people abuse farm animal apart from an isolated looney tune. They are not the same at all.

I do not feel victimised. I see wrong and identify it. I no longer take children to football matches where such thing might occur. Swansea is a family club.

If someone says "time to support Egland" I provide a reason why they should not.

"In general English people and particularly Scottish people (on average) drink too much and determined by medical professionals."

Wales had a higher alcohol-specific death rate per 100,000 people than England in 5 of the last 7 most recently published quarters by Office for National Statistics. Your take that this is a bigger problem in Scotland and England compared to Wales is based off nothing but your prejudice which was like reaffirmed through misleading articles in newspapers, magazines or perhaps various clickbait websites. Your comments have been racist towards English people. This is bizarre when considering you've done nothing but sob about how exactly these sort of racist comments are negatively impacting your day to day life.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/dea
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 13:25]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Time to back England on 13:47 - Jun 30 with 442 viewsReslovenSwan1

Time to back England on 13:23 - Jun 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"In general English people and particularly Scottish people (on average) drink too much and determined by medical professionals."

Wales had a higher alcohol-specific death rate per 100,000 people than England in 5 of the last 7 most recently published quarters by Office for National Statistics. Your take that this is a bigger problem in Scotland and England compared to Wales is based off nothing but your prejudice which was like reaffirmed through misleading articles in newspapers, magazines or perhaps various clickbait websites. Your comments have been racist towards English people. This is bizarre when considering you've done nothing but sob about how exactly these sort of racist comments are negatively impacting your day to day life.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/dea
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 13:25]

I take accusations of being racist very seriously and completely deny it. The figure you show prove my case. English people along with Scots (and Welsh) drink too much and tend to over indulge after sporting success.

I think you are deflecting my very clear examples by going after the poster not the argument. I said English people drink too much. This is not racist.

I do not sob at all. I just point out racist behaviour by English people at football matches. I have noted it, and believe it should be illegal. The club and police tell me thay are taking zero tolerance approach. That I suggest should include arresting people for making sheep racial slurs.

You are welcome to argue the case of English right wing facsists to abuse Welsh families if you want to. It a free country.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Time to back England on 20:03 - Jun 30 with 412 views73__73

Time to back England on 13:47 - Jun 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I take accusations of being racist very seriously and completely deny it. The figure you show prove my case. English people along with Scots (and Welsh) drink too much and tend to over indulge after sporting success.

I think you are deflecting my very clear examples by going after the poster not the argument. I said English people drink too much. This is not racist.

I do not sob at all. I just point out racist behaviour by English people at football matches. I have noted it, and believe it should be illegal. The club and police tell me thay are taking zero tolerance approach. That I suggest should include arresting people for making sheep racial slurs.

You are welcome to argue the case of English right wing facsists to abuse Welsh families if you want to. It a free country.

There are as many welsh pi$$ heads per head of population as there are in England.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Time to back England on 20:06 - Jun 30 with 408 viewsonehunglow

Time to back England on 20:03 - Jun 30 by 73__73

There are as many welsh pi$$ heads per head of population as there are in England.

I remember Wind St when it was a lovely commercial street of banks and offices.

They turned it into a cess pit that only cretins could truly enjoy. It's ok for valley warriors looking to get trashed and pull but for Swansea people it's transformation was disgusting.

Never ever look at the sites of old Swansea .It will kill you.

Time to back England on 20:57 - Jun 30 with 392 viewsCatullus

Getting more back towards the OP, why would I support England now? I don't support Cardiff when the Swans are out of the cup.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024