Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread 21:31 - Feb 17 with 28082 viewsHullDale

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 23:44 - Feb 19 with 3466 viewsD_Alien

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 23:35 - Feb 19 by 1907

He is a patronising prick.

Never had an issue with you, but your reply to me earlier felt patronising.

Happy for you to correct my opinion, however not here for arguments.

Where are the "messiah type" performance posts?

You're full of shit, 1907

I don't know why i condescend to point out the bleeding obvious, but i'm trying to do you a favour

How's that for patronising? I've certainly pricked your bubble

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 23:51 - Feb 19 with 3426 viewskel

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 23:35 - Feb 19 by 1907

He is a patronising prick.

Never had an issue with you, but your reply to me earlier felt patronising.

Happy for you to correct my opinion, however not here for arguments.

I can assure you that wasn’t the intention. I merely suggested that it was your opinion and not fact as your post seemed to imply.

We disagreed, we move on.
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 00:22 - Feb 20 with 3352 views_Windydale

Really pleased for Max Taylor, just watched the goal back.
Whether or not he was told to get forward, it was a good run into the box. And great determination to get it in the back of the net for Dale.
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 00:48 - Feb 20 with 3291 views_Windydale

I do like Inter Malaga's blogs. He's good at it. Raw but great in front of the camera capturing his Matchday perspective.

He's been let down by his usual mates and instead, has a trip out with the 'lads', a very young, but a big group of boys. Add beer and bravado, it gets a bit messy. Not easy watching but 20 and daft, this is how they do it.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 1:13]
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 03:00 - Feb 20 with 3183 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 00:48 - Feb 20 by _Windydale

I do like Inter Malaga's blogs. He's good at it. Raw but great in front of the camera capturing his Matchday perspective.

He's been let down by his usual mates and instead, has a trip out with the 'lads', a very young, but a big group of boys. Add beer and bravado, it gets a bit messy. Not easy watching but 20 and daft, this is how they do it.

He's let himself down associating with that bunch of halfwits. Embarrassing and depressing viewing.
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 07:16 - Feb 20 with 3068 viewsleedsdale

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 03:00 - Feb 20 by RespectTheChemistry

He's let himself down associating with that bunch of halfwits. Embarrassing and depressing viewing.

On the plus side, I’m pretty sure that there are close ups for some of the tvvats who ran on the pitch so it should make identifying them easier.
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 09:42 - Feb 20 with 2853 viewsBarrowdale

Well 5 minutes of that is soul destroying. What an advert for pathetic losers.
Hopefully the police will target the coach supplier as that is a huge fine.
Sooner the club identifies these muppets and bans them the better
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 10:04 - Feb 20 with 2772 viewsDale_4_Life

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 21:03 - Feb 19 by 442Dale

Honestly don’t recall many putting him or his teams on a “messiah” like pedestal. It’s what seems like a decent bloke who understands football, both past and present, and is clearly doing his best whilst making mistakes and learning along the way. Also he is very respectful of both the club and supporters, he appears to get it. That alone is worth a lot.

A hell of a lot!

So a better second half and 3 valuable points! Onwards now to two tough looking (on Paper) home games.

To the club please work with Scunthorpe to identify and ban the idiot minority who spoiled the winning goal for the majority of decent fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 10:51 - Feb 20 with 2641 viewsdale_spotland

Wasn’t expecting to see our friend Mr Jarvis floating about the away end! 16:10 in

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 19:13 - Feb 20 with 2099 viewsBrierls

These lads get a bad rep. I don’t know who’s party it was, but it’s such a lovely touch to bring along balloons. There’s loads of caster sugar floating around, so they must have baked a cake too.
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 20 with 2044 viewskel

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 19:13 - Feb 20 by Brierls

These lads get a bad rep. I don’t know who’s party it was, but it’s such a lovely touch to bring along balloons. There’s loads of caster sugar floating around, so they must have baked a cake too.

I think they were signing a card too as one at about 4:20 could clearly be heard saying he needed a note. Maybe he wanted just to write his own personal message instead.
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 20:15 - Feb 20 with 1905 viewsShun

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 19 by kel

Some good clear pics there. The club will be well aware of a few of them at least and hopefully they take action.

Absolutely. Robert Hampton as clear as day in the final picture. I don’t recognise any of the others. I thought it might just be celebrating with our players and that wouldn’t have been, to me, the end of the world, but the one chav getting in the face of a Scunthorpe player is so embarrassing. Serious bury vibes.
Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 21 with 1457 viewsAtThePeake

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 19 by 1907

In no way have or I am I criticising the bloke in a personal capacity. I’ve never wanted a manager to do as well because as I’ve said countless times, he talks a good game. Never has a manager agreed with the majority of fans as much, yet week in week out the team appear to be doing the complete opposite.

My original post in this thread wasn’t negative, yet Kel and as usual D_alien decided to take objection to the fact that in my opinion, Stockdale has made multiple mistakes in recent weeks that have far from helped our perilous league position.

In fact I even complimented the fact that the Newby sun was inspired.

People ultimately have agendas on this forum and that’s fine, I have no allegiances, I just call it as I see it.

I'll never understand why some people think their opinions are just opinions but other people's opinions are 'agendas'.

Tangled up in blue.

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 16:00 - Feb 21 with 1410 viewsJames1980

Scunthorpe (a) Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 21 by AtThePeake

I'll never understand why some people think their opinions are just opinions but other people's opinions are 'agendas'.

Is an opinion an agenda if you belong to an itk clique?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024