Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig 11:01 - May 31 with 8769 viewsKeithHaynes

Should I sanction them to come on to here for what will only be banter ?
If that changes then it’s 🤛

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:02 - Jun 8 with 1420 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:27 - Jun 8 by pencoedjack

It seems like you have to wear a replica jersey to be classed as a fan of either club in Benny's world.

They know the facts about

Port Talbot
Bridgend (admittedly less so)
Pencoed
There is even a healthy Jack contingent in Llantristant these days.

The way its going I wouldn't be surprised to see Sloper road Jack's flags at away games in the near future.

Anyway I thought Benny & his usual nonsense spouting had moved over with Phil, nice to see our gimp in the corner back, he's always there to poke when we want some fun.

Don’t think I’ve ever bought a replica top bar the black away one we had at the fa cup final.
It does give you a general view of the area…ie there are very few jacks in say Barry…you get my drift. I’ve got you down as a stone island clad goon pen? Maybe a Fred Perry and some Hamburg’s? Brown ones with gold stripes
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:03 - Jun 8 with 1417 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:54 - Jun 8 by Catullus

Didn't end well, maybe you should wait to see how you end up after the Sala case is finished before judging outcomes. Then when FFP bites too maybe you'll find relegation beckons. But then, you're used to being dragged through the courts.

Your "massive" club with a very rich owner and you still can't do significantly better than us. 16-14 is it Chief. Even when we are on a shoestring we can still match you.

Or wait to see how you survive and pay back those big loans with no sugar d, just 27 c u n t s from the usa who want their money back asap. Worrying times
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:04 - Jun 8 with 1417 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:02 - Jun 8 by bennytheblue

Don’t think I’ve ever bought a replica top bar the black away one we had at the fa cup final.
It does give you a general view of the area…ie there are very few jacks in say Barry…you get my drift. I’ve got you down as a stone island clad goon pen? Maybe a Fred Perry and some Hamburg’s? Brown ones with gold stripes

I’ve worn a black and yellow Fred Perry since 1979 😉 Not the same one mind.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:08 - Jun 8 with 1410 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 18:25 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

This board is run by a life long supporter of left wing politics which we try to keep away from ‘football’ The fact you are still here and behaving is testament to our flexibility.

Lucky me eh? They seem to think it swings right on the other one but whatever I hate politics with a severe passion. I guess I best behave myself and conform. Hope Loyal is good, he is a precious jewel that one
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:10 - Jun 8 with 1403 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:04 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

I’ve worn a black and yellow Fred Perry since 1979 😉 Not the same one mind.

Nice look, are you a scooter boy? Old mod?
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:15 - Jun 8 with 1389 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:08 - Jun 8 by bennytheblue

Lucky me eh? They seem to think it swings right on the other one but whatever I hate politics with a severe passion. I guess I best behave myself and conform. Hope Loyal is good, he is a precious jewel that one

The whole idea of this site for me is to raise a bit of money for my grandkids in trust, my daughter has stage 4 terminal cancer, hence my attachment to the site, not for monetary purposes, but to keep something real and tangible for the family. Loyal is a good guy, in fact he has more Cardiff mates than jacks, and that’s a fact. We aren’t that much different.

Just a bit ‘ football’ hateful. You are more than welcome on here. We both may cheer just as loud when Wales score in the Euros. In fact I know we will.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 23:08 - Jun 8 with 1352 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:15 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

The whole idea of this site for me is to raise a bit of money for my grandkids in trust, my daughter has stage 4 terminal cancer, hence my attachment to the site, not for monetary purposes, but to keep something real and tangible for the family. Loyal is a good guy, in fact he has more Cardiff mates than jacks, and that’s a fact. We aren’t that much different.

Just a bit ‘ football’ hateful. You are more than welcome on here. We both may cheer just as loud when Wales score in the Euros. In fact I know we will.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 07:29 - Jun 9 with 1324 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:15 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

Sorry to hear that about your daughter Keith, I’ll be on my best behaviour now I know your attachment to this site. I realised we are all not that different a long long time ago which is why I steered myself away from the off field shananigans early 90’s when all around me were involved. Chatting to jacks in Martha’s and wurzels in Lakota it seemed wrong to think we could be battling the following day, mental. As for Loyal, he’s always amused me, he’s funny and we had lots of ding dongs on the old site, all good though. I know he has lots of mates here, it’s a small world
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:59 - Jun 9 with 1293 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 07:29 - Jun 9 by bennytheblue

Sorry to hear that about your daughter Keith, I’ll be on my best behaviour now I know your attachment to this site. I realised we are all not that different a long long time ago which is why I steered myself away from the off field shananigans early 90’s when all around me were involved. Chatting to jacks in Martha’s and wurzels in Lakota it seemed wrong to think we could be battling the following day, mental. As for Loyal, he’s always amused me, he’s funny and we had lots of ding dongs on the old site, all good though. I know he has lots of mates here, it’s a small world

I remember you saying the same when there was lots of positive messages on our forum when it was announced that Sol Bamba had cancer & when a young Cardiff fan was killed.

It doesn't take you long to forget & you revert to being what we all despise about arrogant Cardiff City fans.

I also have many mates on the blue side & they are nowt like you fella I can assure you, in reality you come across as a complete fantasist who posts boll0cks on a forum of a club that you claim are not even your rivals.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:31 - Jun 9 with 1286 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:59 - Jun 9 by pencoedjack

I remember you saying the same when there was lots of positive messages on our forum when it was announced that Sol Bamba had cancer & when a young Cardiff fan was killed.

It doesn't take you long to forget & you revert to being what we all despise about arrogant Cardiff City fans.

I also have many mates on the blue side & they are nowt like you fella I can assure you, in reality you come across as a complete fantasist who posts boll0cks on a forum of a club that you claim are not even your rivals.

Arrogant how? I usually predict we will finish 8-10th and we usually do….on the other forum a few weeks back there was a debate on who has been the most successful last 30 years as I posted here yesterday. Anyway, I said I believed you had been due to 7 seasons in the PL opposed to our 18 in the championship despite the jack author seeing it the other way, so how is that arrogant? Also you had dwelled more in league 1 and 2.
I might come accross that way in general but don’t forget most of the time it’s like I’m in the trenches on my own just trying to get air .
We will probably never see eye to eye penc but like you I know decent swansea folks, mainly the surfing lot, and I know some nightmares from here. Good and bad all over.
Good day to you
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 9:32]
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:35 - Jun 9 with 1284 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:59 - Jun 9 by pencoedjack

Oh and of course you are our rivals, it’s just banter ffs, you know a bit like what you posted on ccmb once before you disappeared, unless of course that was another pencoed jack, if so, you have my apologies for mis interpretation
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 00:35 - Jun 10 with 1197 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:31 - Jun 9 by bennytheblue

Arrogant how? I usually predict we will finish 8-10th and we usually do….on the other forum a few weeks back there was a debate on who has been the most successful last 30 years as I posted here yesterday. Anyway, I said I believed you had been due to 7 seasons in the PL opposed to our 18 in the championship despite the jack author seeing it the other way, so how is that arrogant? Also you had dwelled more in league 1 and 2.
I might come accross that way in general but don’t forget most of the time it’s like I’m in the trenches on my own just trying to get air .
We will probably never see eye to eye penc but like you I know decent swansea folks, mainly the surfing lot, and I know some nightmares from here. Good and bad all over.
Good day to you
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 9:32]

Don’t forget their stadium announcer reading a message from one of theirs mocking the death of Terry Cole’s at their L1 play off final against QPR. No class any of them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:03 - Jun 10 with 1163 viewsraynor94

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 00:35 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Don’t forget their stadium announcer reading a message from one of theirs mocking the death of Terry Cole’s at their L1 play off final against QPR. No class any of them

If my memory serves me right, it came up on the big screen, not announced.

But still it was a despicable act

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:44 - Jun 10 with 1131 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:03 - Jun 10 by raynor94

It was indeed via a text message which was shown on the screen, it also made reference to Alan Davies. Pretty much sums up the mentality of their fans

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:12 - Jun 10 with 1115 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ah I see. Song remains the same though doesn’t it.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:21 - Jun 10 with 1102 viewsChief

Repeated horse gestures from their fans every time we play them too.

Not forgetting gas noises. Classy.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:28 - Jun 10 with 1079 viewsKeithHaynes

About he same time as one of their lot was arrested for making dodgy phone calls to the Celtic Manor ?

Edit
Found it.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-city-fan-charged-over-2486

This post has been edited by an administrator

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 13:17 - Jun 10 with 1047 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 07:29 - Jun 9 by bennytheblue

Hello mate
Fweeeeeends 🥰

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 07:43 - Jun 11 with 954 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 17:47 - Jun 7 by bennytheblue

Are you joking? The Gower has a few nice beaches but it’s as dull as dishwater and as if by cursed luck it washes up next to one of the worst towns in the uk....beaches are boring after an hour and I’ve been to more than you could dream of. Pembrokeshire has far more to it, places like Marloes, Druidstone, white sands piss all over the Gower....

I’ve been all over Pembrokeshire and it is beautiful but our secluded and hidden bays beat it hands down. It does help that Gower is more condensed so everything is closer together . Barafundle could be on the first reserve list but it still doesn’t beat Caswell even. Your problem is that it’s our area and you’re a very jealous and bitter person. I’m many ways 😹.

P.S. Gower was designated to be the first area of outstanding natural beauty in the whole of the UK in front of the Peak District, New Forest, Lake District and many more that came afterwards . There was a reason for that. Pembrokeshire never even made the list.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 7:44]

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:36 - Jun 11 with 928 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 07:43 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I’ve been all over Pembrokeshire and it is beautiful but our secluded and hidden bays beat it hands down. It does help that Gower is more condensed so everything is closer together . Barafundle could be on the first reserve list but it still doesn’t beat Caswell even. Your problem is that it’s our area and you’re a very jealous and bitter person. I’m many ways 😹.

P.S. Gower was designated to be the first area of outstanding natural beauty in the whole of the UK in front of the Peak District, New Forest, Lake District and many more that came afterwards . There was a reason for that. Pembrokeshire never even made the list.

But it should be noted that once a year the "bay" have a beach brought in on lorries so the locals can have day out and a break from the concrete jungle . How desperately sad that for a so called capital they have to import what the rest of us take for granted. You can stick your high rise office blocks and manufactured "bay" where the sun don't shine.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:44 - Jun 11 with 918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:36 - Jun 11 by Boundy

But it should be noted that once a year the "bay" have a beach brought in on lorries so the locals can have day out and a break from the concrete jungle . How desperately sad that for a so called capital they have to import what the rest of us take for granted. You can stick your high rise office blocks and manufactured "bay" where the sun don't shine.

I’m friendly with one Cardiffian (definitely not a football fan) who’d never been to Swansea . His new girlfriend from England persuaded him to holiday on Gower and he can’t get enough of the place now. Loved mumbles too.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:04 - Jun 11 with 896 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:44 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m friendly with one Cardiffian (definitely not a football fan) who’d never been to Swansea . His new girlfriend from England persuaded him to holiday on Gower and he can’t get enough of the place now. Loved mumbles too.

Its amazing the number of South Waliens who rarely travel west only east. Goes for people from Swansea as well as Cardiff/Newport.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:41 - Jun 11 with 885 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:04 - Jun 11 by Whiterockin

Its amazing the number of South Waliens who rarely travel west only east. Goes for people from Swansea as well as Cardiff/Newport.

More space for the rest of us ,with a bonus not having to listen to that Cardiff English accent

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:19 - Jun 11 with 820 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Are Cardiff allowed to buy any players? Have they paid their outstanding transfer fees?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:21 - Jun 11 with 777 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 07:43 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Mental stuff…oxwich nicer than white sands too no doubt, lots of big cities bring beaches in, Cardiff council just copying them. So mr beaches, give me your top 5 beaches you’ve been to?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024