Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig 11:01 - May 31 with 8767 viewsKeithHaynes

Should I sanction them to come on to here for what will only be banter ?
If that changes then it’s 🤛

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:22 - May 31 with 1540 viewslifelong

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:30 - May 31 by onehunglow

Pen.
I'd ban the happy clappers who are the very fans we don't need if we are to have any ambitions at all.
People still give it large about the "hard miles" to Workington,Burton,Boston,Scarborough even Halifax on a wet Tuesday.

We need to look forward and look upwards and strive for the best not accept the abject.

Many do not post because because of this saccharine shute we see all the time.

We need to have dialogue and meaningful ones not "great post","you owned him "etc.

You’ve got to smile.

If all fans were like you there’d be no one at the games.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 00:43 - Jun 1 with 1475 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:11 - May 31 by 1983

Oh hElLo bEeN WrIttING Any mOre Fanatssy bOOKs?

Don’t get me started 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 06:27 - Jun 1 with 1458 viewsangryjack

No way they banned me after one wind up comment on theirs...

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 06:39 - Jun 1 with 1452 viewsalwaysblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:59 - May 31 by KeithHaynes

How’s the coast there these days ?

The coast in Pembrokeshire were I live is beautiful why do you ask ?
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:49 - Jun 1 with 1387 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 06:27 - Jun 1 by angryjack

No way they banned me after one wind up comment on theirs...

This post has been edited by an administrator

I got banned too so you're the same man as me.See.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:07 - Jun 1 with 1402 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 06:39 - Jun 1 by alwaysblue

You are Pembroke Alan and I claim my 15p

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:08 - Jun 1 with 1401 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sh*t compared to Gower though. You’re even second best at that

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:08 - Jun 2 with 1317 viewsCatullus

Well then, before any blus come on here giving it large, maybe they should worry about their own club.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-record-1

A 12.2 million loss AND Tan putting 2 million a month in to cover wages. Then add in they have made losses through the pandemic. It's not looking so good up there and no doubt there's several other clubs in that boat too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:29 - Jun 2 with 1297 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:08 - Jun 2 by Catullus

Well then, before any blus come on here giving it large, maybe they should worry about their own club.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-record-1

A 12.2 million loss AND Tan putting 2 million a month in to cover wages. Then add in they have made losses through the pandemic. It's not looking so good up there and no doubt there's several other clubs in that boat too.

They are in huge trouble if they lose this Sala case
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:37 - Jun 2 with 1292 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:29 - Jun 2 by 34dfgdf54

They are in huge trouble if they lose this Sala case

I think thats more of a when not if

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:46 - Jun 2 with 1289 viewsKeithHaynes

Because it’s where I’m from, that’s why.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:52 - Jun 2 with 1267 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:07 - Jun 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm surprised Pembroke Alan can type with that massive chip on his shoulder.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:55 - Jun 2 with 1264 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:07 - Jun 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Nah. This bloke is only partially illiterate. Pembroke Allan is just a lab experiment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:51 - Jun 5 with 1140 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:55 - Jun 2 by monmouth

Nah. This bloke is only partially illiterate. Pembroke Allan is just a lab experiment.

But there can’t be as many as two Cardiff fans in Pembrokeshire surely?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:52 - Jun 5 with 1113 viewsCatullus

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:51 - Jun 5 by Brynmill_Jack

There is but they share the same brain cell.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:02 - Jun 5 with 1048 viewsKeithHaynes

There were at least three I knew when I lived there, fit lads, all bloody good at running. Surprised they didn’t represent the county at least in the 100 metres.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:45 - Jun 5 with 1015 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:02 - Jun 5 by KeithHaynes

There were at least three I knew when I lived there, fit lads, all bloody good at running. Surprised they didn’t represent the county at least in the 100 metres.

Were they good swimmers too?
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 17:47 - Jun 7 with 869 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:08 - Jun 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Sh*t compared to Gower though. You’re even second best at that

Are you joking? The Gower has a few nice beaches but it’s as dull as dishwater and as if by cursed luck it washes up next to one of the worst towns in the uk....beaches are boring after an hour and I’ve been to more than you could dream of. Pembrokeshire has far more to it, places like Marloes, Druidstone, white sands piss all over the Gower....
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 17:50 - Jun 7 with 861 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:51 - Jun 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I personally know about 20, a few in Broad Haven, one in little haven, a couple in dale, few in Haverfordwest, Pembroke dock and Milford. Couple in st davids aswell.....still, in 25 years of going there a lot I’ve yet to see a jack top. I don’t think they exist past Llanelli to be honest
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 17:57 - Jun 7 with 844 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 17:50 - Jun 7 by bennytheblue

I personally know about 20, a few in Broad Haven, one in little haven, a couple in dale, few in Haverfordwest, Pembroke dock and Milford. Couple in st davids aswell.....still, in 25 years of going there a lot I’ve yet to see a jack top. I don’t think they exist past Llanelli to be honest

Dreamland Benny is back, some just can't accept second place in Welsh football. I know more than twenty from one pub in Haverfordwest. Dream on mate, you will be telling us next Merthyr is blue. When everyone knows it isn't.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 18:31 - Jun 7 with 826 viewsraynor94

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 17:50 - Jun 7 by bennytheblue

You should have walked around Tenby today!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:37 - Jun 7 with 784 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:16 - May 31 by thornabyswan

Put them on ignore mate

I d ban all if they posted the same,whether it be "positive" claptrap orjustified "negative " comments.

If anyone cannot handle disparate views,take to other social media and get a room where you can all impress each other.

When we all agree,we are doomed

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:12 - Jun 7 with 775 viewsAndyCole

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:37 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

I d ban all if they posted the same,whether it be "positive" claptrap orjustified "negative " comments.

If anyone cannot handle disparate views,take to other social media and get a room where you can all impress each other.

When we all agree,we are doomed

You're absolutely right.

The killers are the oh-so-diplomatic types, who follow the herd mentality of the negative, who then most often use that pathetic get-out- "I hope I'm proved wrong, mind".

Of course Cardiff fans should be allowed - they are often far more constructive about our Club than the vast majority of doom merchants here.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:22 - Jun 7 with 760 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:12 - Jun 7 by AndyCole

You're absolutely right.

The killers are the oh-so-diplomatic types, who follow the herd mentality of the negative, who then most often use that pathetic get-out- "I hope I'm proved wrong, mind".

Of course Cardiff fans should be allowed - they are often far more constructive about our Club than the vast majority of doom merchants here.

I like you AC.
Couldnt disagree more with you regarding Cooper but you're a class act that doesn't fall into the sewer of abusive text becaue one happens to have a different opinion.

Until,Keith bans me or I expire to burning hell,I will post a I feel whether that includes hammering Labour,Tories,Wales,Swansea and the bluddy language that is forced upon kids who really hate it -but would never admit so.They certainly don't want to speak it.
They should try speaking it in Fflint or Ely or St Thomas come to that. Those rioters in Mayhill seemed remarkedly free of Welshness too.

As for Cardiff,a proper city centre and proper cess pool estates to boot. Good to visit for a pyssup and even better to escape.

As for beaches-you massive plums.ALL beaches are grim when dark ,damp and gloomy as they are for much of the time in Wales.

You want pretty beaches,go to the Western Isles or Northumberland although there you really will be welcomed and people won't be 'rsed about where you come from nor what langauge you speak.

Keep it up and keep frosty.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:39 - Jun 7 with 761 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:12 - Jun 7 by AndyCole

You're absolutely right.

Hey Andy Mole, the whole Cooperball thing, how’s it working out for you? Did you enjoy the play off final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024