Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig 11:01 - May 31 with 8770 viewsKeithHaynes

Should I sanction them to come on to here for what will only be banter ?
If that changes then it’s 🤛

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:42 - Jun 7 with 1238 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:39 - Jun 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey Andy Mole, the whole Cooperball thing, how’s it working out for you? Did you enjoy the play off final?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:43 - Jun 7 with 1231 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:45 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

Were they good swimmers too?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:00 - Jun 7 with 1192 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:45 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

Were they good swimmers too?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 00:17 - Jun 8 with 1149 viewsKeithHaynes

I have to say I did laugh at the quote,never seen any jacks in Pembrokeshire. For the record, FOSCFA started in Pembrokeshire before ugo took things over in at swansea. At Pembroke Borough football club as it was, I’m struggling to remember the name of the Scottish guy who got involved too but his son played for the swans. On a bad day we took two buses to home games and always one away ( from Haverfordwest ) before then the Milford to Swansea train was full before it got to Whitland, over 100 easily getting on in Haverfordwest alone. They had to put extra trains on. There’s two swans pubs in Haverfordwest too, one run by a lifetime jack who I’ve known since we were kids, his name is Drew. So really nice try Benny but you have to be armed with the facts when you come on here my friend 🤪

Oh, and before the pandemic there was always a bus from Haverfordwest too. Last time I travelled from there to Swansea on the train it was like it always has been, absolutely full of jacks, and that was three years ago.

For once NL got it right.

BTW you should have a walk round Bridgend these days too, full of young kids in swans tops, not baldy men with beer guts and fairy tales to tell.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 07:43 - Jun 8 with 1095 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 00:17 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

I have to say I did laugh at the quote,never seen any jacks in Pembrokeshire. For the record, FOSCFA started in Pembrokeshire before ugo took things over in at swansea. At Pembroke Borough football club as it was, I’m struggling to remember the name of the Scottish guy who got involved too but his son played for the swans. On a bad day we took two buses to home games and always one away ( from Haverfordwest ) before then the Milford to Swansea train was full before it got to Whitland, over 100 easily getting on in Haverfordwest alone. They had to put extra trains on. There’s two swans pubs in Haverfordwest too, one run by a lifetime jack who I’ve known since we were kids, his name is Drew. So really nice try Benny but you have to be armed with the facts when you come on here my friend 🤪

Oh, and before the pandemic there was always a bus from Haverfordwest too. Last time I travelled from there to Swansea on the train it was like it always has been, absolutely full of jacks, and that was three years ago.

For once NL got it right.

BTW you should have a walk round Bridgend these days too, full of young kids in swans tops, not baldy men with beer guts and fairy tales to tell.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Like many a Cardiff supporter Benny is making things up because he feels inadequate supporting Cardiff. Port Talbot used to be blue but unfortunately like Bridgend and the valleys has turned in favour of Swansea. People are seeing through mythology and are now accepting reality - we are now the number one team in Wales.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:43 - Jun 8 with 1057 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 07:43 - Jun 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Like many a Cardiff supporter Benny is making things up because he feels inadequate supporting Cardiff. Port Talbot used to be blue but unfortunately like Bridgend and the valleys has turned in favour of Swansea. People are seeing through mythology and are now accepting reality - we are now the number one team in Wales.

Well that’s gone back to how it was again…PT will always be split which let’s face it is incredible. Imagine hundreds of jacks in Penarth? Be lucky if there is two…lol
As for Bridgend, might be a few kids who jumped in your PL bandwagon but let’s face it that’s gone too. Plenty of young ccfc in the area and the oldies kids will be through shortly.
As for Pembs I was being slightly tongue in cheek, but I have never seen a jack top in 40 yrs of going there, plenty of family down that way all bluebirds but don’t feel the need to pump chests out and fist pump etc…I’m sure there are still a few jacks left and no doubt you will always have some support out west, even when you are back in league 2.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:45 - Jun 8 with 1055 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 17:57 - Jun 7 by NotLoyal

Dreamland Benny is back, some just can't accept second place in Welsh football. I know more than twenty from one pub in Haverfordwest. Dream on mate, you will be telling us next Merthyr is blue. When everyone knows it isn't.

You do have a few ginger freaks in Merthyr you are correct. They know their place mind and keep it low profile like in Bridgend/pencoed and PT.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:47 - Jun 8 with 1055 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 18:31 - Jun 7 by raynor94

You should have walked around Tenby today!

Why, was there an 8 year old with a swansea top on?
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:23 - Jun 8 with 1038 viewsraynor94

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:47 - Jun 8 by bennytheblue

Why, was there an 8 year old with a swansea top on?

Well I worked in PT Steelworks for 44 years from 1972, and yes there were Cardiff fans there back in the day.

But after 1981 it changed, and by the time I finished, Bluebirds were as rare as Hen's teeth around the town

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:25 - Jun 8 with 1019 viewsChief

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:33 - Jun 8 with 1016 viewsDr_Winston

They've had precious little to gloat about for the last fifteen years (and most of the last 30 tbh) so a couple of months won't hurt. Normal service will probably resume next season under Mick "Maybe we shouldn't have rushed to extend his contract" McCarthy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:49 - Jun 8 with 1006 viewsCatullus

I honestly don't know the answer here but, how many times have we finished above Cardiff in the last 30 seasons?

I only ask because rather than argue about who has fans where I think I'd be more concerned with which of our clubs has done been more succesful. I'm pretty sure that'd be us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:11 - Jun 8 with 980 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:49 - Jun 8 by Catullus

I honestly don't know the answer here but, how many times have we finished above Cardiff in the last 30 seasons?

I only ask because rather than argue about who has fans where I think I'd be more concerned with which of our clubs has done been more succesful. I'm pretty sure that'd be us.

In answer to your question Cat

We have finished above Cardiff in 18 out of the last 30 seasons...and usually spending time in the division above them including a 7 season run in the Premier ship they have got there twice with a 5 season gap between only to be relegated instantly on both occasions...BUT they did win the FA cup in the last millenium when the Arsenal keeper who had Cardiff associations threw the ball into his own net!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 12:18]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 13:10 - Jun 8 with 960 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 10:49 - Jun 8 by Catullus

This came up the other day on your left wing board, I wouldn’t go there if I was you. Like most things between us and you, it didn’t end well, for you lot.
Apart from the seven seasons, seven, seven seven seasons lol, it doesn’t look good in the last 30 years, go back 50 it gets worse. We have spent a massive amount of time in the championship whilst you guys are a league 1 club, in every way.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 13:12 - Jun 8 with 959 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:11 - Jun 8 by vetchonian

We have finished above Cardiff in 18 out of the last 30 seasons...and usually spending time in the division above them including a 7 season run in the Premier ship they have got there twice with a 5 season gap between only to be relegated instantly on both occasions...BUT they did win the FA cup in the last millenium when the Arsenal keeper who had Cardiff associations threw the ball into his own net!

That’s wrong
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 13:27 - Jun 8 with 953 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:11 - Jun 8 by vetchonian

ABSwan wrote: ↑ 11 May 2021 14:06
For the 50 years between 1970 to 2020, Cardiff unfortunately score higher than us, based on the fact that they have spent more years in the top two divisions.

Tier 1 Us 9, them 2
Tier 2 Us 7, them 28
Tier 3 Us 18, them 10
Tier 4 Us 16, them 10

I looked at this century and found them ahead on this too, we'd need a few years in a higher division to get ahead.

Tier 1 Us 7, them 2
Tier 2 Us 4, them 14
Tier 3 Us 4, them 3
Tier 4 Us 5, them 1
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:20 - Jun 8 with 933 viewsChief

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 13:12 - Jun 8 by bennytheblue

That’s wrong

I make it incorrect too.

I make it 16 - 14 Swans over the Last 30 seasons......

The only significant spell you've had in the ascendency was when Hammans money got you out of the doldrums after a long time in the bottom divisions. Once we got out act together (without a sugar daddy) your dominance was over.

It's interesting that to this day you're still being propped up by a sugardaddy. Looks suspiciously like your place is the top 2 divisions is false and overinflated compared to the actual standard of your club doesn't it?
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 14:26]

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:27 - Jun 8 with 926 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 09:23 - Jun 8 by raynor94

Well I worked in PT Steelworks for 44 years from 1972, and yes there were Cardiff fans there back in the day.

But after 1981 it changed, and by the time I finished, Bluebirds were as rare as Hen's teeth around the town

It seems like you have to wear a replica jersey to be classed as a fan of either club in Benny's world.

They know the facts about

Port Talbot
Bridgend (admittedly less so)
Pencoed
There is even a healthy Jack contingent in Llantristant these days.

The way its going I wouldn't be surprised to see Sloper road Jack's flags at away games in the near future.

Anyway I thought Benny & his usual nonsense spouting had moved over with Phil, nice to see our gimp in the corner back, he's always there to poke when we want some fun.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:35 - Jun 8 with 912 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 13:10 - Jun 8 by bennytheblue

This came up the other day on your left wing board, I wouldn’t go there if I was you. Like most things between us and you, it didn’t end well, for you lot.
Apart from the seven seasons, seven, seven seven seasons lol, it doesn’t look good in the last 30 years, go back 50 it gets worse. We have spent a massive amount of time in the championship whilst you guys are a league 1 club, in every way.

Well looking at the leagues ,clearly not Ben.

It’s all about size.

It doesn’t really matter

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:39 - Jun 8 with 886 viewsKeithHaynes

I can tell you now this isn’t a right wing board, but keep digging.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:42 - Jun 8 with 881 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 08:45 - Jun 8 by bennytheblue

You do have a few ginger freaks in Merthyr you are correct. They know their place mind and keep it low profile like in Bridgend/pencoed and PT.

Not in the swans pub where over 100 were watching LIVE games on the swans in Bridgend a few years back. Loads of jacks outside, no low profile.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:54 - Jun 8 with 856 viewsCatullus

Didn't end well, maybe you should wait to see how you end up after the Sala case is finished before judging outcomes. Then when FFP bites too maybe you'll find relegation beckons. But then, you're used to being dragged through the courts.

Your "massive" club with a very rich owner and you still can't do significantly better than us. 16-14 is it Chief. Even when we are on a shoestring we can still match you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 17:46 - Jun 8 with 840 viewsChief

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:54 - Jun 8 by Catullus

Didn't end well, maybe you should wait to see how you end up after the Sala case is finished before judging outcomes. Then when FFP bites too maybe you'll find relegation beckons. But then, you're used to being dragged through the courts.

Your "massive" club with a very rich owner and you still can't do significantly better than us. 16-14 is it Chief. Even when we are on a shoestring we can still match you.

Indeed.

Despite all these apparent plus points they think they have (mostly myths - gigantic fanbase, We're just gypsies, attractive to investors, the capitol, bigger stadium, etc etc), their achievements pale in comparison to that of the supposed league 1 team down the m4 in the short and medium term.

Must be embarrassing.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 18:25 - Jun 8 with 825 viewsKeithHaynes

This board is run by a life long supporter of left wing politics which we try to keep away from ‘football’ The fact you are still here and behaving is testament to our flexibility.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:57 - Jun 8 with 792 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:20 - Jun 8 by Chief

I make it incorrect too.

I make it 16 - 14 Swans over the Last 30 seasons......

The only significant spell you've had in the ascendency was when Hammans money got you out of the doldrums after a long time in the bottom divisions. Once we got out act together (without a sugar daddy) your dominance was over.

It's interesting that to this day you're still being propped up by a sugardaddy. Looks suspiciously like your place is the top 2 divisions is false and overinflated compared to the actual standard of your club doesn't it?
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 14:26]

It’s his cash, if he wants to spend it unwisely then so be it….think he’s finally starting to learn about be ing sustainable. Wage bill down, small ish loss for last season etc despite covid. One thing about the championship is it’s all about getting the right manager, that alone can save you millions, but I think we’ve yet to have a top one under Tan. You’ve had 3 or 4 in that time which is why you have been dominant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024