Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski red card-Seen the replays 15:13 - Dec 7 with 34492 viewsPlazex

Actually looks as if Sakho took fabianski down. Hope we have the card rescinded. And bloody hell 3-1 crap.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 16:16 - Dec 8 with 1670 viewsDarran

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 16:14 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Name calling in banter im all for. Name calling to mask an ailing opinion os just tedious.

Who has been sending you PM's then?

Nobodys sent me one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:11 - Dec 8 with 1540 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 16:16 - Dec 8 by Darran

Nobodys sent me one.

So what are you talking about then?

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:25 - Dec 8 with 1529 views_

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:11 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Teabag doesn't get involved in football discussion, he's just here to shit stir and ridicule weaker posters. He's just a bit of a creep really.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:26 - Dec 8 with 1523 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:25 - Dec 8 by _

Teabag doesn't get involved in football discussion, he's just here to shit stir and ridicule weaker posters. He's just a bit of a creep really.

Cant argue with that on tonights evidence alone. Shame.

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:29 - Dec 8 with 1510 viewsDarran

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:11 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Since my reply I have been PMd abuse and I'm not the only one to be PMd abuse today by the same poster.
He's pure scum and shouldn't be allowed to post on here.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:30 - Dec 8 with 1504 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:29 - Dec 8 by Darran

Since my reply I have been PMd abuse and I'm not the only one to be PMd abuse today by the same poster.
He's pure scum and shouldn't be allowed to post on here.

Well at least private abuse clears the forum, here is about 5 pages filled with public abuse. Just for holding the obvious opinion. Shocking.

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:32 - Dec 8 with 1496 viewsJackfath

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:30 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Well at least private abuse clears the forum, here is about 5 pages filled with public abuse. Just for holding the obvious opinion. Shocking.

I like you. You have always been down the line and stick to your pronciples without offending people. Others resort to name calling when they feel threatened.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:33 - Dec 8 with 1493 viewsDarran

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:30 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Behind the scenes abuse is blatant bullying,at least when it's on here people can see what's going on unlike the sneaky piece of scum that sends out PMs.
It's like domestic abuse behind closed doors.

Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:36 - Dec 8 with 1486 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:32 - Dec 8 by Jackfath

I like you. You have always been down the line and stick to your pronciples without offending people. Others resort to name calling when they feel threatened.

Thank you Fath, its the only way to be in my opinion. Shame people cant stick to debate by being confident in their opinion and thus be able to express it. As soon as some get threatened that they may be wrong out come the insults - this thread is a prime example.

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:38 - Dec 8 with 1475 viewsJackfath

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:36 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Thank you Fath, its the only way to be in my opinion. Shame people cant stick to debate by being confident in their opinion and thus be able to express it. As soon as some get threatened that they may be wrong out come the insults - this thread is a prime example.

There is also an element on here who hunt in packs. When one starts they all start. There are one or two who are sneaky with it too. Darran is right with what he says. I've got the evidence in my inbox.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 19:39]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:39 - Dec 8 with 1487 viewsDarran

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:38 - Dec 8 by Jackfath

There is also an element on here who hunt in packs. When one starts they all start. There are one or two who are sneaky with it too. Darran is right with what he says. I've got the evidence in my inbox.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 19:39]

Of course I'm right.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:46 - Dec 8 with 1473 views_

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:33 - Dec 8 by Darran

Behind the scenes abuse is blatant bullying,at least when it's on here people can see what's going on unlike the sneaky piece of scum that sends out PMs.
It's like domestic abuse behind closed doors.

Domestic abuse behind closed doors lol

You're a cock.... Wherever you read it and we should be ridded of you permanently. You and the other creep Jackfath.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:46 - Dec 8 with 1468 viewsParlay

Well if anyone is wanting to continue insulting me on this thread - then please do it via PM and actually discuss the point in hand instead. That is my preference anyway.

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:48 - Dec 8 with 1462 viewsDarran

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:46 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Well if anyone is wanting to continue insulting me on this thread - then please do it via PM and actually discuss the point in hand instead. That is my preference anyway.

So you're dismissing abuse in private as being ok then?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:55 - Dec 8 with 1437 views_

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:48 - Dec 8 by Darran

It's private and if it's that bad go to the police... If it's just someone calling you the cock you are then it's fair game.....cos you are.... A cock.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:57 - Dec 8 with 1432 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:48 - Dec 8 by Darran

No abuse is needed Darran, you have given it out more than most though. In fact today you have enjoyed taking the side of someone who has clearly done what you are complaining of to me for the last 24 hours to cover her failing stance.

If you abused nobody and also made your stance clear on similar abuse then id take your concerns a bit more seriously.

Id rather all abuse aimed at me to be done via pm, but thats me.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 19:57]

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:00 - Dec 8 with 1419 viewsDarran

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:57 - Dec 8 by Parlay

No abuse is needed Darran, you have given it out more than most though. In fact today you have enjoyed taking the side of someone who has clearly done what you are complaining of to me for the last 24 hours to cover her failing stance.

If you abused nobody and also made your stance clear on similar abuse then id take your concerns a bit more seriously.

I'm not on anyone's side.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:01 - Dec 8 with 1413 views_

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 19:57 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Superb post

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:04 - Dec 8 with 1406 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:00 - Dec 8 by Darran

I'm not on anyone's side.

So you think Lisa's abuse over the last 24 hours is appalling then?

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:06 - Dec 8 with 1395 viewsJackfath

I'm loving T2C cuddling up to Dimi in this thread as he sure as hell wouldn't get into a "debate" with him on here.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:07 - Dec 8 with 1396 viewsDarran

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:04 - Dec 8 by Parlay

So you think Lisa's abuse over the last 24 hours is appalling then?

No not really its out in the open but if she was PMing you with filth in private like I get I would.
Abuse behind the scenes is bad and could and does lead to dreadful consequences on times.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:14 - Dec 8 with 1375 viewssully49

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 14:07 - Dec 8 by Musical_Swan

Which is exactly my point, handball or denying a clear goal scoring opportunity.

If we were to follow the rules to the letter then it's obviously not a sending off, but allowing the rules to be 'interperated' by individuals just means they can make them up to suit their agenda, whether that's covering up a mistake or a bigger conspiracy against an individual team.

The referee made his mind up as soon as Fabianski fouled the forward, ANYTHING that happened after is absolutely irrelevant, handball, hitting the post happened AFTER the referee blew his whistle will be ignored by the appellant committee. 3 match ban as per the laws of the game.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:14 - Dec 8 with 1374 views_

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:06 - Dec 8 by Jackfath

I'm loving T2C cuddling up to Dimi in this thread as he sure as hell wouldn't get into a "debate" with him on here.

Too right Mr Rees, been there and done that and left each time with my tail between my legs. The boys a legend.

You on the other hand are just a complete cock and snide. You and your only other snidey acquaintance on here.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:15 - Dec 8 with 1370 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:06 - Dec 8 by Jackfath

Me and T2C have had a load of spats over the years Fath, I'm sure we exchanged some feisty PM's too in my younger days. We are all swans fans at the end of the day though. T2C makes some great points, some i don't agree with but feel we could discuss it without resorting to the stuff this thread has been subjected to. If i feel he is wrong ill happily tell him and id like to think he'd do the same.

People need to remember this is just a football forum. I hold no grudges, have no enemies. I even enjoy reading Lisa's posts when she is not menstrual and on an ego trip. Judge every thing on their own merits.

I wish others had that view of things. Too many grudges get carried forward.

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:15 - Dec 8 with 1363 viewsJackfath

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:14 - Dec 8 by _

Too right Mr Rees, been there and done that and left each time with my tail between my legs. The boys a legend.

You on the other hand are just a complete cock and snide. You and your only other snidey acquaintance on here.

I'll look forward to the day we meet and you say that to my face.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024