Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski red card-Seen the replays 15:13 - Dec 7 with 34162 viewsPlazex

Actually looks as if Sakho took fabianski down. Hope we have the card rescinded. And bloody hell 3-1 crap.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:17 - Dec 8 with 2096 viewslondonlisa2001

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:14 - Dec 8 by sully49

The referee made his mind up as soon as Fabianski fouled the forward, ANYTHING that happened after is absolutely irrelevant, handball, hitting the post happened AFTER the referee blew his whistle will be ignored by the appellant committee. 3 match ban as per the laws of the game.

he's been given a 1 match ban by the way.

So your interpretation of the laws of the game may not 100%?

Oh and the handball happened before the contact with Fabianski.
Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:19 - Dec 8 with 2083 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:07 - Dec 8 by Darran

No not really its out in the open but if she was PMing you with filth in private like I get I would.
Abuse behind the scenes is bad and could and does lead to dreadful consequences on times.

Different strokes for different folks then.

Id much rather abuse pm'ed to me as i can ignore it and get on with what i am here for, to talk football. The way it is, the enjoyable part of this site (football discussion) is suppressed by childlike slanging matches.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:19 - Dec 8 with 2078 viewslondonlisa2001

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:15 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Me and T2C have had a load of spats over the years Fath, I'm sure we exchanged some feisty PM's too in my younger days. We are all swans fans at the end of the day though. T2C makes some great points, some i don't agree with but feel we could discuss it without resorting to the stuff this thread has been subjected to. If i feel he is wrong ill happily tell him and id like to think he'd do the same.

People need to remember this is just a football forum. I hold no grudges, have no enemies. I even enjoy reading Lisa's posts when she is not menstrual and on an ego trip. Judge every thing on their own merits.

I wish others had that view of things. Too many grudges get carried forward.

you really won't give it a rest will you.

You reckon I've ben abusive (when I proved conclusively that I hadn't) and you continue to spout your misogynistic filth all over the board.

Grow up.
Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:23 - Dec 8 with 2057 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:19 - Dec 8 by londonlisa2001

you really won't give it a rest will you.

You reckon I've ben abusive (when I proved conclusively that I hadn't) and you continue to spout your misogynistic filth all over the board.

Grow up.

You proved nothing of the sort. Id say more than 50% of your posts (thats probably being kind) included or were wholly about petty insults. Thats the truth of the matter.

How is noting that females have menstrual cycles and thus hormone imbalances in any way misogynistic?

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:26 - Dec 8 with 2044 viewsDarran

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:19 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Different strokes for different folks then.

Id much rather abuse pm'ed to me as i can ignore it and get on with what i am here for, to talk football. The way it is, the enjoyable part of this site (football discussion) is suppressed by childlike slanging matches.

Well I don't agree it takes a certain type of person to give out stinking abuse in private.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:28 - Dec 8 with 2039 views_

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:07 - Dec 8 by Darran

No not really its out in the open but if she was PMing you with filth in private like I get I would.
Abuse behind the scenes is bad and could and does lead to dreadful consequences on times.

Hmm you're bleating on like a big girl.

It seems more your style to start shit stirring in public and and make up lies from the past in the guise of your usual cowardly.... "I was talking to somebody the other day who said....".

The trouble with you is you're a very bitter man with too much time on your hands. You could, of course, do something about that, but you won't.... Oh no....no way!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:32 - Dec 8 with 2025 viewslondonlisa2001

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:23 - Dec 8 by Parlay

You proved nothing of the sort. Id say more than 50% of your posts (thats probably being kind) included or were wholly about petty insults. Thats the truth of the matter.

How is noting that females have menstrual cycles and thus hormone imbalances in any way misogynistic?

you are constantly commenting in a demeaning fashion on the fact that I am a woman rather than on what I am saying. Men on this board who are saying the same thing as I am to you are not being treated in the same way. You are implying that that I am acting differently due to my gender and you believe that it is entirely acceptable for you to continue to imply it.

That makes you a misogynist.

It's exactly the same as if you commented constantly on the fact that someone was black and treating them differently as a result of their colour while constantly referring to it. That would make you a racist.

I hope that you are proud. As I said earlier, you obviously have been badly brought up and are badly educated in order to believe that the way that you are speaking to me is in any way acceptable.

There were no petty insults at all in any thread until you started being sexist and patronising.
Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:33 - Dec 8 with 2020 views_

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:15 - Dec 8 by Jackfath

I'll look forward to the day we meet and you say that to my face.

I would love to...seriously

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:38 - Dec 8 with 2001 viewsJackfath

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:33 - Dec 8 by _

I would love to...seriously

wow.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 1993 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:32 - Dec 8 by londonlisa2001

you are constantly commenting in a demeaning fashion on the fact that I am a woman rather than on what I am saying. Men on this board who are saying the same thing as I am to you are not being treated in the same way. You are implying that that I am acting differently due to my gender and you believe that it is entirely acceptable for you to continue to imply it.

That makes you a misogynist.

It's exactly the same as if you commented constantly on the fact that someone was black and treating them differently as a result of their colour while constantly referring to it. That would make you a racist.

I hope that you are proud. As I said earlier, you obviously have been badly brought up and are badly educated in order to believe that the way that you are speaking to me is in any way acceptable.

There were no petty insults at all in any thread until you started being sexist and patronising.

Oh you aren't genders equivalent to "is it coz i is black" are you?

Ive not seen any men resort to some of the stuff you have said, in fact all the men on here have got on well with eachother and debated like adults. I didnt ask about your menstruation cycle because you disagreed with me, i asked due to your inexplicable mood swings from a sensible poster to someone who could not go a post without insulting.

Instead of judging your character as someone who has had their ego dented and feels threatened by someone she realises is quite an opponent armed with an excellent opinion so is lashing out. Megalomaniac would you say? So yes, instead of labelling you one of those i mused as to the potential reasons for this. Your gender is the only thing i know about you and that also provides scientific reasoning behind such a possibility.

What a nonsense opinion regarding race. Someones skin colour as far as I am aware doesnt affect someones hormones and thus mood, does it? Or are you denying that this is a natural occurrence in women. You are either using a sensitive subject to cover up your failing position (again) or genuinely dont understand the science behind the female anatomy.

But at least i have another insult to add to the pile, im going to need a ladder to put the next one on such is the flow of them from your pretty angry fingers.

Now then, are you going to admit you were wrong all along and indeed i was right all along should the appeal be refused?

Wheres that silence is golden pic again?

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 21:29 - Dec 8 with 1924 viewslondonlisa2001

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:40 - Dec 8 by Parlay

Oh you aren't genders equivalent to "is it coz i is black" are you?

Ive not seen any men resort to some of the stuff you have said, in fact all the men on here have got on well with eachother and debated like adults. I didnt ask about your menstruation cycle because you disagreed with me, i asked due to your inexplicable mood swings from a sensible poster to someone who could not go a post without insulting.

Instead of judging your character as someone who has had their ego dented and feels threatened by someone she realises is quite an opponent armed with an excellent opinion so is lashing out. Megalomaniac would you say? So yes, instead of labelling you one of those i mused as to the potential reasons for this. Your gender is the only thing i know about you and that also provides scientific reasoning behind such a possibility.

What a nonsense opinion regarding race. Someones skin colour as far as I am aware doesnt affect someones hormones and thus mood, does it? Or are you denying that this is a natural occurrence in women. You are either using a sensitive subject to cover up your failing position (again) or genuinely dont understand the science behind the female anatomy.

But at least i have another insult to add to the pile, im going to need a ladder to put the next one on such is the flow of them from your pretty angry fingers.

Now then, are you going to admit you were wrong all along and indeed i was right all along should the appeal be refused?

Wheres that silence is golden pic again?

I'm done.

It's a real shame - I had hoped that it would be possible to debate on here without there being people who just want to take the p*ss out of a woman who genuinely loves the Swans simply as a way of masking their own inadequacy.

It's obviously not the case and life is too short to spend time arguing with tossers. So I'll leave all you men on here continue to debate like adults.

Good luck Parlay. You are obviously in need of it.
Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 21:40 - Dec 8 with 1901 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 21:29 - Dec 8 by londonlisa2001

I'm done.

It's a real shame - I had hoped that it would be possible to debate on here without there being people who just want to take the p*ss out of a woman who genuinely loves the Swans simply as a way of masking their own inadequacy.

It's obviously not the case and life is too short to spend time arguing with tossers. So I'll leave all you men on here continue to debate like adults.

Good luck Parlay. You are obviously in need of it.

My missus is an avid Swans fan and can hold a debate with the best if them. I have no issues with you being a woman, i have issues with your attitude which i asked if it were to do with your monthly cycle. You have said "im a better fan than you" and "you are a crap fan" among countless needless barbed words for simply having an opinion that deviated to yours.

By all means back out of the debate but don't pretend its because you are a woman. You are the only person on this whole thread who has acted the way you have and its full of views from all sides.

Ive put it to you that due to the nature of the way you have debated that the person who has the incorrect opinion come on here and admit it - is that me masking my inadequacy? Far from it. Lets not forget you opened the floor with the statement that anyone who thought other than what you did had some "warped agenda".

You however have avoided the question time and time again and alluded to the fact that even though the instance that i was right all along then im wrong for holding that opinion and explaining it so well. Id say that was covering all bases wouldn't you?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 21:42]

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 17:58 - Dec 9 with 1760 viewsParlay

Seems its a conspiracy and everyone in authority has a "warped agenda" then.

Stupid appeal.

I accept your apologies.

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 18:05 - Dec 9 with 1744 views_

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 16:01 - Dec 7 by londonlisa2001

on what basis would you have sent him off?

Irrespective of the obvious handball, there is no obligation whatsoever on a player to get out of the way if a player just runs into him which is what happened.

Fabianski didn't put his hands out, he didn't jump into him - he went out and blocked the angle which he is perfectly entitled to do. Sakho ran into him (actually with a slight push from Williams). The only reason it looked like a foul was the handball. The only possible foul was against Ash for the push - possible yellow card. The decision was incorrect.

We'll appeal that and it will get overturned, again! And we'll still have lost a chance at a point because of it.

Dear God - that was up there with the most biased commentary and match build up I have ever seen (including the BT coverage of the Man Utd match) and even they thought it wasn't a sending off, and yet we have so called Swans fans falling over themselves to justify another shocking decision because it fits with some sort of warped agenda.

To be honest, Lis, I've stayed out of this debate but only now read this.

You are out of order for saying this and it's not the first time and Parlay does indeed deserve an apology - as does anyone else you are ridiculously tarring with some kind of weird "agenda" brush.

Come on.... behave.

Agenda FFS.

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 18:08 - Dec 9 with 1734 viewsParlay

Any balanced poster can see this T2C, however there are a lot of red faces now and it seems any mention of how ridiculous this all turned out to be considering it was the correct opinion all along is now not warranted and we must "grow up"

Live by the sword then you die by the sword. The bile headed my way for making the obvious assessment it wont be overturned has quite frankly been disgusting.

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 18:16 - Dec 9 with 1720 viewsunion_jack

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 18:08 - Dec 9 by Parlay

Any balanced poster can see this T2C, however there are a lot of red faces now and it seems any mention of how ridiculous this all turned out to be considering it was the correct opinion all along is now not warranted and we must "grow up"

Live by the sword then you die by the sword. The bile headed my way for making the obvious assessment it wont be overturned has quite frankly been disgusting.

My comment about growing up had nothing to do with your opinion on the outcome of the appeal and therefore still stands!

I said you may be right but hoped you weren't. Unfortunate but was always worth a shout and as the ban is still only one game, and there were grounds which may have proved the appeal to be successful, even you should admit that now?

But if it makes you feel better, well done. We're all very proud of you I'm sure!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 18:24 - Dec 9 with 1689 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 18:16 - Dec 9 by union_jack

My comment about growing up had nothing to do with your opinion on the outcome of the appeal and therefore still stands!

I said you may be right but hoped you weren't. Unfortunate but was always worth a shout and as the ban is still only one game, and there were grounds which may have proved the appeal to be successful, even you should admit that now?

But if it makes you feel better, well done. We're all very proud of you I'm sure!

Then it must have been directed at the fact i was disgusted at the way i have been abused for holding the correct opinion then? Again, tough. Dont abuse someone for having the correct understanding of the situation then.

It was never worth a shout.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:25]

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:43 - Dec 9 with 1622 viewsMusical_Swan

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 18:24 - Dec 9 by Parlay

Then it must have been directed at the fact i was disgusted at the way i have been abused for holding the correct opinion then? Again, tough. Dont abuse someone for having the correct understanding of the situation then.

It was never worth a shout.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:25]

If it wasn't worth a shout, Fab's ban would of been lengthened. Just saying like...

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 22:33 - Dec 9 with 1565 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 20:43 - Dec 9 by Musical_Swan

If it wasn't worth a shout, Fab's ban would of been lengthened. Just saying like...

Not at all, its not random, it wasnt successful for a reason and those reasons are not going to change.

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 23:03 - Dec 9 with 1548 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone remember "........the interlud and

The epilogue.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 23:07 - Dec 9 with 1542 viewsParlay

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 23:03 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Anyone remember "........the interlud and

The epilogue.

Is it a pub?

Forum celebrity

Fabianski red card-Seen the replays on 23:11 - Dec 9 with 1539 viewsperchrockjack

You re obviously a whipper snapper and didn't see lady Isobel Barnett in her prime.

Peace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024