Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero the new Joey Barton 14:01 - Dec 11 with 10494 viewsspiritofshittu

If you have the misfortune of following 'el pirata' on twitter, he really bills himself as the artisan and creative tortured soul. He has picked up the mantle that Joey left behind of doing all of his talking on Twitter and absolutely nicht on the football field.

He is going to cost the club a huge amount of money and my abiding memory so far is of a couple of nice Instagrams.

Just not good enough son. At least with joey he left the memory of assaulting aguerro!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Granero the new Joey Barton on 19:36 - Dec 12 with 1099 viewscheeseydane

Some have short memories.

It was only a month or two ago, when JB came out with all that about him not really ever wanting to be at the club etc etc blah blah blah.

No time for him since (not that i had much before).

Re: Granero..HTID had it spot on. I think with improved (or at least settled) performances, you will see him shine.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Granero the new Joey Barton on 20:16 - Dec 12 with 1085 viewsthame_hoops

Granero looked excellant vs Spurs, with a few wins and starts, he'll come good im sure
Granero the new Joey Barton on 20:20 - Dec 12 with 1085 viewsklr

Granero the new Joey Barton on 20:16 - Dec 12 by thame_hoops

Granero looked excellant vs Spurs, with a few wins and starts, he'll come good im sure

Excellent against Chelsea & Everton as well.

Think he'll be off in January, one of the many players it didnt happen for at QPR only for them to go somewhere else & take it up a level.
Granero the new Joey Barton on 20:46 - Dec 12 with 1072 viewsspiritofshittu

Can anyone name one memorable thing that Granero has done?

I can name a memorable (good) thing Barton did....the opening goal home to Swansea.

They will both end up playing a similar amount of time for Qpr.

I sense Esteban doesn't give a monkeys, admittedly Barton didn't, but at least he tried.

Granero the new Joey Barton on 21:01 - Dec 12 with 1077 viewsBklynRanger

Granero the new Joey Barton on 20:46 - Dec 12 by spiritofshittu

Can anyone name one memorable thing that Granero has done?

I can name a memorable (good) thing Barton did....the opening goal home to Swansea.

They will both end up playing a similar amount of time for Qpr.

I sense Esteban doesn't give a monkeys, admittedly Barton didn't, but at least he tried.

He scored a quality goal against West Brom.

That was easy....

How can you 'sense' that Granero doesn't care?
And how can Barton not care but 'try'?

All very odd.
Granero the new Joey Barton on 22:16 - Dec 12 with 1051 viewsspiritofshittu

Granero the new Joey Barton on 21:01 - Dec 12 by BklynRanger

He scored a quality goal against West Brom.

That was easy....

How can you 'sense' that Granero doesn't care?
And how can Barton not care but 'try'?

All very odd.

A 90th minute goal when the game was dead vs west Brom I think? Hardly a defining moment...

You're entitled to think it odd, but if you read Bartons comments its easy to see he never cared for QPR, but he tried because that's the type of person he is.
Granero the new Joey Barton on 10:58 - Dec 13 with 1005 viewsAntti_Heinola

Granero the new Joey Barton on 18:28 - Dec 12 by klr

That's the whole point, It's got everything to do with PR.

Its why you see him on Football Focus talking about Morrissey whilst not mention one word about QPR, It's why you see him at an Art Gallery being interviewed by some ridiculous creature from the Guardian newspapers art supplement.

These things dont happen because he is an "interesting" & "intelligent" character, they happen because he employs a whole PR operation to make them happen!

Uurghhh.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024