Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread 14:17 - Oct 28 with 25293 viewsMrSheen

A visit from Forest is the perfect time to put a clueless novice in charge. Expecting a 1-3 sickener, won't get a chance to do this again
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 29 with 1623 viewsstrikerace

Wait, are we sure he wasn't offside?
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 29 with 1626 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Will it be allowed
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 29 with 1625 viewsGaryT

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 29 by Toast_R

Adomah, just wow.

Fantastic cross, perfect header. More like that please.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 29 with 1596 viewsHantsR

Lovely work by Albert again
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 29 with 1599 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely move, Moses slips Albert in down the inside-left, heads for the box and the byline, checks back on to his right, crosses to the far post where Dykes has run in, and backed out again to be free to nod strongly back across goal for a lovely goal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 29 with 1574 viewsCamberleyR

Fantastic Cruyff turn by Uncle

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:42 - Oct 29 with 1554 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Albert having a great game.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 29 with 1483 viewsStanisgod

Blocked the ball in the box cleared it, came back to him, passed, ran up to take the throw, did the full back, crossed. FFS do some work Albert 😂😂

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 29 with 1477 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Brilliant time to score too if we were being dominated .Forest will be stunned lets get a second and kill it off
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:44 - Oct 29 with 1419 viewsRs_Holy

Keeps the scoring record going!… is that 30 games on the trot now???
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:44 - Oct 29 with 1416 viewsqprxtc

In a premier inn in Exeter. After f ucking around for a hour trying to get the p1ssing now tv to work and throwing many fits and having an argument with the Mrs….

Got the bloody thing to work just as Albert dinks a little beauty of a cross across the box….

And all is well weith the world.

Spank my cock, Mildred.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:45 - Oct 29 with 1403 viewsVancouverHoop

Can we please have Uncle Adomah on the left side next half Mr Warbs?
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 29 with 1338 viewsToast_R

Them two tossers back in the studio sound absolutely gutted Forest are losing.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 29 with 1299 viewsVancouverHoop

Dead on HT. Great time to score.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 29 with 1213 viewsRangersw12

What are these muppets on about on sky

Two stonewall pens

Fck off
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 20:54]
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 29 with 1203 viewsOldPedro

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 29 by Toast_R

Considering Sky want to show us so much, how come they never have a studio guest with any Rangers connections???

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 29 with 1174 viewsMick_S

I think we got away with the Barbet penalty shout, there.

We are so lucky

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 29 with 1138 viewsR_from_afar

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Lovely move, Moses slips Albert in down the inside-left, heads for the box and the byline, checks back on to his right, crosses to the far post where Dykes has run in, and backed out again to be free to nod strongly back across goal for a lovely goal.

That. Sounds. Beautiful 😍

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 29 with 1136 viewspaulparker

Jobi mcanuff is without doubt the worst pundit on the tv & that takes some beating

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 29 with 1131 viewsDorse

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 29 by OldPedro

Considering Sky want to show us so much, how come they never have a studio guest with any Rangers connections???

The ex-Rs told them all to fcuk right off

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 29 with 1118 viewsBeckenhamhoop

We’re not coping with a press like we did earlier in the season. Previously we were good enough to play out and exploit the spaces. Now we hoof it much more. Willock is a shadow of his former self.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 29 with 1110 viewsCamberleyR

Just what I was going to post. So glad we're pissing on their chips. Wànkers.

So our last two games on Sky one of the studio guests has been a former player of our opponents whilst we get the banal utterances of Jobi McAnuff.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:54 - Oct 29 with 1094 viewsOldPedro

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 29 by Mick_S

I think we got away with the Barbet penalty shout, there.

We are so lucky

I thought Barbet put the same challenge on the Forest player as the Forest player had put on him 2 secs earlier

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 29 with 1037 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think we need to get Chair and Willock working together. They're too far apart. All our best stuff happens when they link up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:56 - Oct 29 with 1002 viewsMalintabuk

Late getting into the ground and missed the first 10 odd mins
Settling down and we made 2subs in my first 15 mins in...... bloody he'll that is going to scupper our choices in the 2nd half and I think we are goi g to be blowing out of our @rses after 60
Well once we settled down it is a decent game, though to be honest the trees are looking a bit better than us
I was hoping with the 2 subs on we may have gone for a flat 4
But I know Moses gets some stick but the lad puts a shift in and mostly on the left so can't know him
Great end to the half and just what we needed
Now can we hold on as I think we are going to struggle to stay the distance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024