Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread 14:17 - Oct 28 with 25300 viewsMrSheen

A visit from Forest is the perfect time to put a clueless novice in charge. Expecting a 1-3 sickener, won't get a chance to do this again
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:07 - Oct 29 with 1895 viewsstrikerace

This and Peterborough and the matches we need to win, not lose/draw
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 29 with 1833 viewsHarbour

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:06 - Oct 29 by bob566

Wow. I thought we were ok. Having to burn early subs 30 minutes in meaning you can't freshen the midfield later on didn't help. On top of an extra midweek game that forest didn't have I'm quite proud of them tonight.

Yes agree with that disappointing result but team gave everything….2 subs early was a big hit think NF were a bit lucky with the deflection
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 29 with 1832 viewsSK_hoops

Absolutely gutted, but second half especially showed some very promising signs:

Masterclass from Stef today, back to his best.

Best game so far from Dozzell by a mile and (I think) firat 90 mins on the clock.

Uncle brilliant again, got to be a regular starter from now on.

Best game Dickie has had in a while.

Best league game Moses has had for us?
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 22:12]
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:13 - Oct 29 with 1781 viewsBostonR

Sky currently giving Forest a blow-job live on TV. Unbelievable.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:19 - Oct 29 with 1680 viewsOldPedro

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:13 - Oct 29 by BostonR

Thought they did that all the way through the game - I switched over as soon as the game finished.

There was one QPR attack where a Forest defender plays Dykes onside and then blocks his shot - the commentators then are creaming themselves over the block without any mention of the good attacking move which led to it. And if the Forest defender had held the line, he would have played Dykes offside!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:19 - Oct 29 with 1678 viewsQPRSteve

I switched off as soon as the game ended. Knew they would have a Forest Love in. Tossers
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:20 - Oct 29 with 1657 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I thought it was our best performance of the season in many ways. Certainly our most mature. If one of those Dykes chances goes in second half it's a comfortable win.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:21 - Oct 29 with 1637 viewsWatford_Ranger

After Colback beat five men and smashed the equaliser into the top corner from 40 yards it’s only fair.
Login to get fewer ads

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:21 - Oct 29 with 1630 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I wonder if we left Chair on and took Willock off would we have stayed further up the pitch. That said, maybe Chair needed to come off.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:22 - Oct 29 with 1608 viewsDieByYourSide

Can’t buy a break at the moment.

F*ck knows what I’d have done if they’d scored a second at the end.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 22:26]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:28 - Oct 29 with 1511 viewsbob566

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:22 - Oct 29 by DieByYourSide

Can’t buy a break at the moment.

F*ck knows what I’d have done if they’d scored a second at the end.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 22:26]

We bought one with barbets challenge. Deffo a penalty
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:28 - Oct 29 with 1506 viewsNorthantsHoop

I had to leave early for the train at 80 mins had a feeling that we would not hold onto it. Needed a 2nd goal. Anyway had this down as a draw.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:34 - Oct 29 with 1433 viewsManinBlack

Sky are always obsessed with the bigger clubs. They love West Brom, Derby, Forest, Fulham and Stoke and previously Leeds, Villa, Newcastle and of course they worship Brentford.

Another sickener tonight that is five games since mid September that we have conceded a goal after 88 minutes and beyond so it feels like we are back to square one. Also feels like we have dropped more points than anyone else this season from winning positions.
Now no wins in five live games so as I said before, Sky will ensure we don't make the play offs by covering more of our fixtures. Totally crap week for us.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 22:36]
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:41 - Oct 29 with 1357 viewsRangers67

Warburton cost us that game tonight by bringing on the man with speed of a tortoise Amos and not Ball.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:42 - Oct 29 with 1339 viewscolinallcars

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:34 - Oct 29 by ManinBlack

Sky are always obsessed with the bigger clubs. They love West Brom, Derby, Forest, Fulham and Stoke and previously Leeds, Villa, Newcastle and of course they worship Brentford.

Another sickener tonight that is five games since mid September that we have conceded a goal after 88 minutes and beyond so it feels like we are back to square one. Also feels like we have dropped more points than anyone else this season from winning positions.
Now no wins in five live games so as I said before, Sky will ensure we don't make the play offs by covering more of our fixtures. Totally crap week for us.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 22:36]

Indeed. For the sake of our posters' blood pressure and football in general, please everyone, stop subscribing to Sky.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 22:50]
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:47 - Oct 29 with 1278 viewsWatford_Ranger

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:41 - Oct 29 by Rangers67

Warburton cost us that game tonight by bringing on the man with speed of a tortoise Amos and not Ball.

Ball isn’t exactly Linford Christie.

We defended well against a team with the likes of Lyle Taylor to bring off the bench. It’s a desperately unlucky deflection. It’s a crap couple of weeks. We’ve got two big opportunities to put it right next week.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:53 - Oct 29 with 1217 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I thought that was a fair result. I’m not too disheartened because there were so many plus points. Johansen’s best (second) half of football all season, Dozzell was impressive whereas I’d been undecided about him previously and the whole team showed a bit of grit and determination. They still gave the ball away far, far too much.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:54 - Oct 29 with 1218 viewsStanisgod

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair result.

You didnt see the second half then 😲

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:59 - Oct 29 with 1171 viewsNorthantsHoop

The season is now settling into how it is starting to play out. We will probably be securely in the top 10 this season, but think we will come up short on a top 6 place. There is lots of progress but until we can see out games like tonight and Peterborough we will fall short.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 23:00 - Oct 29 with 1156 viewsRangers67

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:47 - Oct 29 by Watford_Ranger

Ball isn’t exactly Linford Christie.

We defended well against a team with the likes of Lyle Taylor to bring off the bench. It’s a desperately unlucky deflection. It’s a crap couple of weeks. We’ve got two big opportunities to put it right next week.

True he isn’t Linford but he has more about him defensively than Amos. Amos isn,t a bad player just the wrong man at that time.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 23:00 - Oct 29 with 1140 viewsPaddyhoops

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 21:48 - Oct 29 by Boston

More entertaining than I was expecting but we were outplayed for much of the match. Still that said fvvvvvvvvvvvvck it.

Forest had a lot of the ball but we had enough chances to go two up. Apart from the deflected winner they never really looked like scoring in the second half!
Sure, they were the better team first half but outplayed. I beg to differ.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 23:07 - Oct 29 with 1079 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 22:42 - Oct 29 by colinallcars

Indeed. For the sake of our posters' blood pressure and football in general, please everyone, stop subscribing to Sky.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 22:50]

If it wasn't SKY it'd probably be something even worse.

*Edit
I just watched the sky highlights.

"This is what the new forest do"
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 23:14]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 23:18 - Oct 29 with 1012 viewsWatfordR

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 21:51 - Oct 29 by Malintabuk

Absolutely gutted an OG, we must have done something really bad in a former life!!!
Totally never deserved that, they never looked like scoring and we were pretty comfortable
So disappointed with the final result but think we played sp well and performed so well just 4 days after a hard game on Tuesday.
Uncs was great again, but MOTM was JoJo. He was absolutely everywhere and is such a great leader when he plays further forward
We were talking at HT and the opinion is that Barbet is some sort of freak. The guy is immense and never misses a mi use let alone a game
Moses had a good game as well, in fact the defence looked good tonight
Willock is having a dip in form but that is natural.
So disappointed on the result but pleased with the commitment of the team. So unlucky that

If I'd posted first, that's pretty much what I'd have said. Really thought we might take a hiding tonight after Tuesday, but the response was I felt superb.

Agree about JoJo, my MOTM too. The pace and tempo of our game so much better than Blackburn and Peterborough, and I felt the hunting down of their players was terrific.

I'd add that Dickie had a much improved game, and agree that defensively we were very good all night. But in fairness it would be hard to pick out anyone who had a bad game, though Willock isn't at his best.

As someone else said, we can't buy a break at the moment, but this isn't a bad time of the season to have your bad breaks imo.

Very very heartened tonight, even though the win would have been great and well deserved.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 23:19 - Oct 29 with 1553 viewsstowmarketrange

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 23:07 - Oct 29 by CliveWilsonSaid

If it wasn't SKY it'd probably be something even worse.

*Edit
I just watched the sky highlights.

"This is what the new forest do"
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 23:14]

That’s 7 games unbeaten for them now under Cooper.Apart from the Fulham loss of course.Why couldnt they keep hold of Hughton until after we played them.Cardiff without Mcarthy next.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 23:21]
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 00:41 - Oct 30 with 1363 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 21:45 - Oct 29 by QPRSteve

Another Friday curse

Prior to kick-off Sky revealed that QPR have lost 20 of 22 Friday matches screened on Sky.

Note to Sky - please stop picking QPR for Friday matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024