Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread 14:17 - Oct 28 with 25294 viewsMrSheen

A visit from Forest is the perfect time to put a clueless novice in charge. Expecting a 1-3 sickener, won't get a chance to do this again
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 00:49 - Oct 29 with 2086 viewsHooparoo

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 00:04 - Oct 29 by bosh67

Against all method or reasoning I think we are going to give Forest a proper hammering. We suffered a great injustice the other night. It's going to really hurt and I think we will take it out on Forest Friday night and smash the Friday night hoodoo. Don't know why but just have a feeling we'll tonk them.

4-1 to us... and it could have been more!

Hope you’re right Bosh 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 04:16 - Oct 29 with 2043 viewsMistication92

I think this might be the nadir of the season, on a short week vs a rested Forest in good form with the new manager.

3-1 Forest, Dykes with a consolation.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 06:00 - Oct 29 with 2020 viewsthehat

I hope he changes the system and goes 4,2,3,1 tonight otherwise I can only see a Forest win.

Barbet needs a rest

Dykes up top with Chair, Willock and Albert as the three

Johansen and Ball as the two

Kakay, Dunne, Dickie and McCallum as the back four.

Forest would of planned on us playing with a back three the elemant of surprise is whats needed.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 06:01 - Oct 29 with 2015 viewsHooparoo

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 06:00 - Oct 29 by thehat

I hope he changes the system and goes 4,2,3,1 tonight otherwise I can only see a Forest win.

Barbet needs a rest

Forest would of planned on us playing with a back three the elemant of surprise is whats needed.

Agree mate

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 06:08 - Oct 29 with 2015 viewsRs_Holy

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 21:18 - Oct 28 by CamberleyR

Not got a good feeling about this even leaving aside our absolutely woeful record playing on a Friday

1-3 unfortunately to Forest and their cast of millions.

P.S We have won again on a Friday since this tweet, beating Coventry last season on Good Friday (but also lost again at Legoland Kew after the last game listed).

Oh dear …. 1-2
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 08:15 - Oct 29 with 1958 viewsStanisgod

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 28 by colinallcars

I think our lads will be champing at the bit for this one. A chance to put recent woes behind us.
I go for a steely performance and a win by a couple of goals at least.

Funny, I thought that after Peterborough

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 08:53 - Oct 29 with 1920 viewsdmm

I'm thinking a mildly encouraging Desmond against an in form Forest side. Dykes needs a rest so I can see Austin starting and scoring.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 09:00 - Oct 29 with 1903 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 09:05 - Oct 29 with 1896 viewsNorthantsHoop

I just don't know how this game will turn out tonight. Both teams need to bounce back from a couple of poor results. Forest have been in better form since Cooper has been appointed until the blip against Fulham. We have been inconsistent since the early September international break. Probably be a draw tonight.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 09:29 - Oct 29 with 1852 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm at the stage where I was this time last year - wait and see the team selection before making a prediction. If it's only one midfielder, then we're asking for more of the same cruel but becoming more usual punishment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 09:45 - Oct 29 with 1811 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 09:29 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm at the stage where I was this time last year - wait and see the team selection before making a prediction. If it's only one midfielder, then we're asking for more of the same cruel but becoming more usual punishment.

You’re far more organised than me Brian! I’ve got no idea about this one really so I plumped for a score draw 2-2.

Dieng

Adomah Dickie Dunne Barbet McCallum

Amos Jojo

Willock Chair

Dykes
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 10:19]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 09:47 - Oct 29 with 1789 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 09:45 - Oct 29 by CliveWilsonSaid

You’re far more organised than me Brian! I’ve got no idea about this one really so I plumped for a score draw 2-2.

Dieng

Amos Jojo

Willock Chair

Dykes

I like the look of that team, Clive.

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:03 - Oct 29 with 1762 viewsdaveB

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 09:45 - Oct 29 by CliveWilsonSaid

Dieng

Amos Jojo

Willock Chair

Dykes

We only need 12 men
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:07 - Oct 29 with 1745 viewsBrianMcCarthy

With the crowd as The 13th Man.

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:13 - Oct 29 with 1718 viewsMrSheen

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:07 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

With the crowd as The 13th Man.

Lino in the Cruyff 14 shirt, tonight please.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:13 - Oct 29 with 1717 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I’m surprised around 40% of predictions think we will win.
Based on our recent form, record on live games and also Friday nights would expect Forest to win this.
Hope I am horribly wrong.
U R’s
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:14 - Oct 29 with 1717 viewsBklynRanger

I'd like to see, fitness permitting:

----------------------Seny----------------------------
---------Dickie----Device---Barb-Wire----------
Uncs-------------------------------------McCallum
------------------------Amos----------------------
----------------------Stef----------------------------
--------------Chair--------------Willock----------
-------------Hogan McTavish Dykes------------

We really need to address this right back situation in January though.
Very mixed opinions on Kakay on Tuesday, Albert's doing a job for now, and Moses seems like a nice fella but one loaf short of a bread van.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 10:17]
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:18 - Oct 29 with 1695 viewscolinallcars

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 06:00 - Oct 29 by thehat

Barbet needs a rest

Barbet needs a rest? What are these things of which ye speak good sir?

This bloke'll keep going forever!
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:21 - Oct 29 with 1685 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:03 - Oct 29 by daveB

We only need 12 men

Oops edited.

Sorry Dom!

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:22 - Oct 29 with 1681 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:18 - Oct 29 by colinallcars

Barbet needs a rest? What are these things of which ye speak good sir?

This bloke'll keep going forever!

Rest Barbet? Ludicrous suggestion!

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:44 - Oct 29 with 1622 viewsTheChef

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:22 - Oct 29 by CliveWilsonSaid

Rest Barbet? Ludicrous suggestion!

Indeed, Barbet is doing just fine especially compared to others.

Give poor old Dickie a rest, he looked totally out on his feet on Tuesday night.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 11:17 - Oct 29 with 1556 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 08:53 - Oct 29 by dmm

I'm thinking a mildly encouraging Desmond against an in form Forest side. Dykes needs a rest so I can see Austin starting and scoring.

Not are about resting Dykes, didn't go Tuesday but he worked his knackers off last week at Peterborough and looked our most likely source of a goal, in respect of our strikers anyway. Love Charlie to bits bless him but he's a busted flush at the moment.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 12:09 - Oct 29 with 1465 viewsconnell10

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:55 - Oct 28 by Bojurie

I'm surprised you think Austin will play let alone score

Hang on Charlie scored against Sunderland. He won the game for us in 9 out 10 situations...let's get off his back please!!
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 12:45]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 12:43 - Oct 29 with 1427 viewsWatford_Ranger

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 10:13 - Oct 29 by superhoopdownunder

I’m surprised around 40% of predictions think we will win.
Based on our recent form, record on live games and also Friday nights would expect Forest to win this.
Hope I am horribly wrong.
U R’s

Not a big believer in the Sky/Friday curse but playing immediately after a midweek defeat against a fresh team is a big disadvantage. A draw would be no bad result really.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 29 with 1353 viewsPinnerPaul

PP odds

Us 11/10
Draw 23/10
Them 12/5
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024