Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jannik Vestergaard 12:52 - Oct 15 with 1312 viewsSaintNick

Coming back on Saturday, initially it seemed a bad move, barely played in his first two seasons, did well in the Championship, but just two appearances this season.

What sort of reception will he get if he plays on Saturday

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Jannik Vestergaard on 15:39 - Oct 15 with 1166 viewskingslandstand1

Hate this booing of ex players whether justified or not as all it does is gee them up to do well!
Jannik Vestergaard on 06:15 - Oct 16 with 948 viewssaintwizzler

He makes Ugochukwu look like Usain Bolt.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Jannik Vestergaard on 16:36 - Oct 16 with 810 viewsJoiedevivre

I remember going to Wolves away circa 2019 when he lost out on a header to 5ft 10in Adama Traore. He was very good with the ball at his feet though, Martin would love to have him.
Jannik Vestergaard on 16:57 - Oct 16 with 801 viewsAndylad63

For a little while I thought he was one of the very best centre halves in the country. Sadly it was preceded by a period where he was just too big and slow and followed by a period where he was injured and looked incapable of regaining his confidence. His time at Leicester shortly after his transfer from us (which I thought suited us rather than them) was destroyed by Brenda. It seems Maresca rebuilt his confidence "albeit in the little league" and the Denmark coach has the same talent. I wish him well directly after our match on Saturday.
Jannik Vestergaard on 10:06 - Oct 17 with 617 viewsSonicBoom

Meh. He wasn't good enough to be missed, and he wasn't bad enough to be despised or ridiculed.
Jannik Vestergaard on 10:45 - Oct 17 with 576 viewsdirk_doone

Jannik Vestergaard on 10:06 - Oct 17 by SonicBoom

Meh. He wasn't good enough to be missed, and he wasn't bad enough to be despised or ridiculed.

He won't be booed as we were glad to get rid of him. The only ones who get booed are the good players.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Jannik Vestergaard on 11:37 - Oct 17 with 523 viewsgrumpy

It’s a concern that so many players that arrive with good reputations and their form goes backwards.
Used to have numerous clubs chasing our players now I don’t notice many.
Jannik Vestergaard on 11:57 - Oct 17 with 513 viewsdirk_doone

Jannik Vestergaard on 11:37 - Oct 17 by grumpy

It’s a concern that so many players that arrive with good reputations and their form goes backwards.
Used to have numerous clubs chasing our players now I don’t notice many.

Lots of stories about which big club is going to buy Tyler Dibling in January. Spurs are the current favourites.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Jannik Vestergaard on 12:16 - Oct 17 with 498 viewsgrumpy

Jannik Vestergaard on 11:57 - Oct 17 by dirk_doone

Lots of stories about which big club is going to buy Tyler Dibling in January. Spurs are the current favourites.

Not sure we doing him any favours playing the way we do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024