Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread 11:58 - Sep 20 with 24312 viewsFredManRave

It's the good guys against those bad apples and hats tomorrow.

Very quietly confident about this game for some strange reason. If we could actually put together 2 consistently good halves to make one whole game, whereby, for the most part, they're spending their back against the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL then I think we can get the win.

2-0 Rangers with a Frey train marauding though their defence...

Stay safe and hopefully no R's receive too many "come on then", evil stares or wànker signs in their direction before during or after the game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 8058 viewsBoston

Rangers 2. Millwall 0.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 14:20 - Sep 20 with 7968 viewsBluce_Ree

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:43 - Sep 20 by Boston

Rangers 2. Millwall 0.

Nothing is certain and we could easily lose but 2-0 sounds right, Boston. For some reason, Millwall have never ever intimidated me in terms of the football. I'll always expect us to beat them and generally see any loss to them as being a systematic problem with our whole club. Like you just should never lose to Millwall. They're an F-grade club.

They'll probably shit on my dreams now but whatever. 2-0. Let's go.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 14:29 - Sep 20 with 7953 viewscolinallcars

We'll beat 'em maybe 2-0. Plus no trouble around the ground as my old friend Ahmed Police will be there.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 14:31 - Sep 20 with 7937 viewsenfieldargh

My great uncle Bernie was a Bermondsey boy and loved his Millwall.

21st April 1973 He took me & my dad both Rangers to see them play QPR at the old Den. We sat in the main stand with Don Givens giving it large to the big terrace along the side when he scored the only goal of the game . Not many Rangers that day in the away corner to the left of the seating and who can blame them.

2-1 to us in a very tight game

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 20 with 7783 viewsHarbour

Slightly concerned that 80% predicting a win on prediction league and lot here saying the same. Hope the team are up for it as think it will be a tight game maybe just one goal in it I will be optimistic 1-0 to the mighty Rs with Celar surprising us all with the winner. Looking forward to the game.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 16:12 - Sep 20 with 7698 viewslondonscottish

After holidays and various trips I FINALLY get to go and enjoy my new spot in the safe standing - now in a row of 5 with mates.

Hoping that Rangers shade this one and win by a goal.

Then after the game is all the shag and hassle of the policing and crowd control bollx getting in between me and a couple of pints. Hate it when that lot show up. It's a pain what with them and the stupid KO time.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 16:16 - Sep 20 with 7636 viewsstainrods_elbow

A cagey 1-1 for me, with a late equaliser from the ghost of Posh Matt Smith.

On a non-spectral front, a two-half performance would be a pleasure and a turn-up for the Rs books to get into my good ones.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 20 with 7587 viewsflynnbo

Traffic update regarding the Millwall game.

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 16:48 - Sep 20 with 7496 viewsloftboy

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 20 by flynnbo

Traffic update regarding the Millwall game.

Treat them like they treat us and keep them in for 1/2 hour.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 17:34 - Sep 20 with 7295 viewsQPunkR

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 16:48 - Sep 20 by loftboy

Treat them like they treat us and keep them in for 1/2 hour.

Yep, bloody annoying at the Den last season. Left after we conceded late, along with hundreds of others, all then held there by the police and told we could either walk 45 minutes the long way round the ground to leave the area or wait for them to let us through. But none could say when they'd let us through ffs.

Then about half hour later when the majority of Wawllll were still exiting they decided to let us go. Pointless and needlessly overzealous policing, considering there was no ill will from any of the Rangers present, we just wanted to get the f out of there

QPR - "shit but local"

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 18:58 - Sep 20 with 6991 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2 -1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 19:06 - Sep 20 with 6914 viewsDiscodroids

Panorama presenter (in clipped Denholm Elliot tones)..

'F Troop are the real nutters'..

Sawn off hoolie QPR Greg 2 Harry the dog 2.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 19:12 - Sep 20 with 6905 viewsBurnleyhoop

We rested Colback, Dunne and Frey on Tuesday….this will now be a walk in the park with those boys gracing us with their presence in the morning.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 19:12 - Sep 20 with 6904 viewsaston_hoop

Jake Clarke-Salter is fit according to MC

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 20 with 6543 viewscolinallcars

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 19:12 - Sep 20 by aston_hoop

That's good news - I feared the worst there.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 20 with 6494 viewsFredManRave

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 20 by colinallcars

That's good news - I feared the worst there.

Yeah, me too. It could just have easily been an MC hammer blow.
[Post edited 20 Sep 21:36]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 20 with 6415 viewsqpr_1968

i'm going 1-0 qpr, same result as when i first set foot in the old den.....good few qpr there as well.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 00:01 - Sep 21 with 6081 viewsBoston

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 19:12 - Sep 20 by aston_hoop

Like 38 -24-36 Fit?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 00:03 - Sep 21 with 6074 viewsBoston

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 20 by qpr_1968

i'm going 1-0 qpr, same result as when i first set foot in the old den.....good few qpr there as well.

I'll have you know that Terence B still bears the scars for our youthful frivolity (naivety)!
[Post edited 21 Sep 0:11]

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 03:37 - Sep 21 with 5923 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I actually believe we will win this game easily 2-0 or 3-0 for a number of reasons but mostly if JCS is in the starting 11. He has a serious bite to him and not even the ref is spared sometimes .It also means we can dominate midfield and unleash hell going forward .
Look for Frey to grab a couple and we might get a penalty even now that would be a rare sight.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 06:31 - Sep 21 with 5835 viewsHantsR

I'm hoping for an exciting, elegant win, showcasing the best of our team's talents to make up for the irritating ko time, crowd management and especially for yesterday's big birthday boy Clive!I
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 08:36 - Sep 21 with 5510 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 08:53 - Sep 21 with 5400 viewsNed_Kennedys

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 08:36 - Sep 21 by connell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

Really? We haven’t won a home game yet and need to start doing so asap.
1-0 with a Dunne set piece header.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 09:20 - Sep 21 with 5338 viewsconnell10

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 08:53 - Sep 21 by Ned_Kennedys

Really? We haven’t won a home game yet and need to start doing so asap.
1-0 with a Dunne set piece header.

I put the same thing every week mate , for luck

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 09:45 - Sep 21 with 5238 viewswelwynranger

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 14:31 - Sep 20 by enfieldargh

My great uncle Bernie was a Bermondsey boy and loved his Millwall.

21st April 1973 He took me & my dad both Rangers to see them play QPR at the old Den. We sat in the main stand with Don Givens giving it large to the big terrace along the side when he scored the only goal of the game . Not many Rangers that day in the away corner to the left of the seating and who can blame them.

2-1 to us in a very tight game

Yea i was there that day.
Got a knife shown to me on the way out of the ground.
Not nice the Old Den
It was an open terrace they could walk round .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024