Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 388157 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 12:31 - Aug 31 with 7132 viewsenfieldargh

Transfer Rumours on 12:25 - Aug 31 by connell10

Do you think it would be sad if I actually slammed my bedroom window tomorrow at exactly 11.00pm....just for larks ?

It depends how many larks you usually get in your bedroom.

Go on I'm dying to know

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer Rumours on 12:37 - Aug 31 with 7072 viewsconnell10

Transfer Rumours on 12:31 - Aug 31 by enfieldargh

It depends how many larks you usually get in your bedroom.

Go on I'm dying to know

Well.......

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer Rumours on 15:01 - Aug 31 with 6560 viewstkqpr

Leicester City striker George Hirst is having a medical at Blackburn ahead of a loan move to the club.

So scrap the Dykes link, especially after that miss.

Although his performance all round was very good.
Transfer Rumours on 15:04 - Aug 31 with 6517 viewsDWQPR

Transfer Rumours on 12:25 - Aug 31 by connell10

Do you think it would be sad if I actually slammed my bedroom window tomorrow at exactly 11.00pm....just for larks ?

Depends on whether you have a fax machine or not!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Rumours on 15:14 - Aug 31 with 6425 viewsaston_hoop

Mac Bonne to Bolton rumours knocking about from Bolton fans

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 15:41 - Aug 31 with 6264 viewsdannyblue

Transfer Rumours on 18:22 - Aug 30 by VancouverHoop

Leaves rather a lot for Sinclair Armstrong to do though.

Think we would have a replacement lined up. Armstrong and Roberts already have Bonne's place on the bench, so whatever we brought in for them both would go on the starting spot I imagine.
Transfer Rumours on 16:04 - Aug 31 with 6092 viewsTonto

will be interesting to see if there is any fee. cant recall what we paid for him, but it looks like we will be making a loss, as I don't see Bolton stumping up much given their financial situation

edit: transfer market says £2M, which was what my memory was recalling.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2022 16:06]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Transfer Rumours on 18:41 - Aug 31 with 5540 viewsHAYESBOY

Archer and Iroegbunam on the bench from Villa.

I bet we are not in for these two and its a completely different striker and midfielder we are after, a bit like rumours that we were in for Sterling at Chelscum and in the end we were in for Laird.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 18:59 - Aug 31 with 5409 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer Rumours on 16:04 - Aug 31 by Tonto

will be interesting to see if there is any fee. cant recall what we paid for him, but it looks like we will be making a loss, as I don't see Bolton stumping up much given their financial situation

edit: transfer market says £2M, which was what my memory was recalling.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2022 16:06]

It was £2m including all add-ons. Not a chance we paid anything close to that.

Bare bones.

Transfer Rumours on 19:39 - Aug 31 with 5196 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 18:41 - Aug 31 by HAYESBOY

Archer and Iroegbunam on the bench from Villa.

I bet we are not in for these two and its a completely different striker and midfielder we are after, a bit like rumours that we were in for Sterling at Chelscum and in the end we were in for Laird.

I liked the look of that Washington lad for Rotherham.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 21:06 - Aug 31 with 4830 viewseghamranger

The Archer situation is a strange one if he doesn’t move on.

Obviously a talented player, but unlikely to get a game, even ings is before him on the bench. You would have thought he would want to move on and prove himself for a season in the championship.
Transfer Rumours on 21:28 - Aug 31 with 4690 viewsted_hendrix

Transfer Rumours on 21:06 - Aug 31 by eghamranger

The Archer situation is a strange one if he doesn’t move on.

Obviously a talented player, but unlikely to get a game, even ings is before him on the bench. You would have thought he would want to move on and prove himself for a season in the championship.

Football in the Prem is currently financially insane, Gerrard could be out of work by the end of this week.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Transfer Rumours on 09:56 - Sep 1 with 3844 viewsderbyhoop

Sunderland signed 1 and loaned 2 others yesterday.
Look odds on to be best of promoted clubs.

Dykes to Blackburn, if they sell Brereton Diaz. Can't see it myself.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer Rumours on 11:23 - Sep 1 with 3405 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 11:29 - Sep 1 with 3353 viewsThGrimRanger

Why don't all football league clubs collectively agree to no longer take loanees from the premier league?

These loans are allowing premier league clubs to hoover up and stack young upcoming players and then loan them into the FL for a profit when we are actually providing a service to them.

If that avenue was closed then they would need to start buying FL players again which their stack and loan approach is currently diminishing. Therefore re-installing the trickle down effect for all of this filthy lucre from the PL.

TheGrimRanger

Transfer Rumours on 11:31 - Sep 1 with 3315 viewsToast_R

Transfer Rumours on 09:56 - Sep 1 by derbyhoop

Sunderland signed 1 and loaned 2 others yesterday.
Look odds on to be best of promoted clubs.

Dykes to Blackburn, if they sell Brereton Diaz. Can't see it myself.

Fulham in for Bereton Diaz apparently.
Transfer Rumours on 11:44 - Sep 1 with 3210 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Transfer Rumours on 11:29 - Sep 1 by ThGrimRanger

Why don't all football league clubs collectively agree to no longer take loanees from the premier league?

These loans are allowing premier league clubs to hoover up and stack young upcoming players and then loan them into the FL for a profit when we are actually providing a service to them.

If that avenue was closed then they would need to start buying FL players again which their stack and loan approach is currently diminishing. Therefore re-installing the trickle down effect for all of this filthy lucre from the PL.

I think i read somewhere that the laws are changing and FIFA or whoever are looking to tackle the stockpiling of players by year on year reducing the amount of loans out a club can make.

So something on a decreasing scale like, 10 1st year, 8 2nd year blah blah blah....
Transfer Rumours on 11:50 - Sep 1 with 3135 viewsE17hoop

Transfer Rumours on 11:31 - Sep 1 by Toast_R

Fulham in for Bereton Diaz apparently.

£6m apparently, knocked back. They're supposedly looking at Dykes as a replacement if they do sell.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Transfer Rumours on 12:11 - Sep 1 with 2988 viewsaston_hoop

Charlton and his beloved tractor boys joining the Bonne chase. Someone hurry up and do the deal so we can get cracking!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 12:19 - Sep 1 with 2879 viewsE17hoop

Transfer Rumours on 12:11 - Sep 1 by aston_hoop

Charlton and his beloved tractor boys joining the Bonne chase. Someone hurry up and do the deal so we can get cracking!

Ipswich have ruled themselves out but Oxford, Bolton, and Charlton are mooching around apparently.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Transfer Rumours on 12:26 - Sep 1 with 2821 viewsDannyPaddox

In the same logic as Sam Allardyce saying if his name was Allardici and pronounced all continental-like he would have been worth more and been in contention for managerial jobs at “yer Barcelona’s and yer Juventuses”, I wonder if sticking Diaz on the end of Brereton puts a couple of million on his fee.
Transfer Rumours on 12:43 - Sep 1 with 2627 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer Rumours on 11:29 - Sep 1 by ThGrimRanger

Combination of ambition and greed.

EFL clubs loan in players that are better than they can afford. See Ethan Laird but not Jeff Hendrick.
PL clubs rack and stack young talent, just in case they miss out on a multi million pound player that ends up with a rival. And they know they will get big money in transfers or loan fees if they aren't quite good enough. Todd Kane, Hudson-Odoi, Ross Barkley?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer Rumours on 12:45 - Sep 1 with 2608 viewsozranger

Transfer Rumours on 12:19 - Sep 1 by E17hoop

Ipswich have ruled themselves out but Oxford, Bolton, and Charlton are mooching around apparently.

Charlton! That would get a good laugh if that happened given we bought him from there.
Transfer Rumours on 12:51 - Sep 1 with 2529 viewsSouthallRanger

Transfer Rumours on 12:45 - Sep 1 by ozranger

Charlton! That would get a good laugh if that happened given we bought him from there.

We bought him for £2m… although depending on the structure of that deal or might not have risen to that amount. And they buy him back for considerably less giving them a profit… they would be laughing. Shame it never worked out for him if/when he does move on. They’ll be a lot less Jaffa cake related comedy material around
Transfer Rumours on 13:22 - Sep 1 with 2212 viewsvanrrrr

This fella at least seems somewhat reliable .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024