Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 388174 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 16:34 - Sep 1 with 5406 viewsvanrrrr

Transfer Rumours on 16:01 - Sep 1 by stantheman10

Doesn't look like we're getting a striker in! 'Beale ‘won’t be distraught’ if QPR don’t sign striker' according to WLS

I am now hoping we do not sign a striker just to watch QPR Twitter explode.

Play what we got anyway.
Transfer Rumours on 16:38 - Sep 1 with 5330 viewsVancouverHoop

I came on here with trepidation this morning. I'm just hoping we don't sell Illy, Willy or Seny.
Transfer Rumours on 17:00 - Sep 1 with 5038 viewsSonofpugwash

Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Sep 1 by SouthallRanger

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-deal-for-aston-villas-iroegbunam-p

Well there you go. WLS headlined this article as “deal agreed” for Iroegbunam before changing it to “close”.

They also gave update on Archer almost certainly staying put at villa and us being unlikely to sign any other striker but to use Roberts further forward.

Last sentence about us wanting left back cover if we can.

Edit: Dave mc replied to a follow up tweet which complained about us not getting a striker. His words “ No, a mistake would be signing yet another sub-par striker just to sign a striker. Besides, they might well still get a striker.”

There you go. Saved you a click
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 15:03]

Due to the cost of living crisis I .m not getting his name on the back of my shirt.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Transfer Rumours on 17:32 - Sep 1 with 4649 viewsSouthallRanger

I am loving this low drama, low key, minimal rumour, quiet transfer deadline stuff. Too bad a striker today is unlikely… Armstrong will just have to carry being the third striker on his inexperienced shoulders. Although apparently we have been in contact with a free agent striker who definitely bangs in 20 goals in the champ 🤔

I also hold out hope that we will get some left back cover and need to get a few out on loan.

Obviously we have done all the deals and paperwork but just wait till 10:59 to send it for shits and giggles.
Transfer Rumours on 17:34 - Sep 1 with 4614 viewsQPR_Hibs

Transfer Rumours on 17:00 - Sep 1 by Sonofpugwash

Due to the cost of living crisis I .m not getting his name on the back of my shirt.

Just get TIM on the shirt. Bargain.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Transfer Rumours on 17:46 - Sep 1 with 4441 viewsTonto

was expecting Bonne and Travelman to head out the door though...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Transfer Rumours on 17:53 - Sep 1 with 4318 viewsCiderwithRsie

Transfer Rumours on 15:54 - Sep 1 by aston_hoop

Duke McKenna joining Kelman at Orient - on loan
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 15:55]

Hope that goes well for him.

Been very impressed with his little cameos for us.
Transfer Rumours on 18:12 - Sep 1 with 4013 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Sep 1 by SouthallRanger

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-deal-for-aston-villas-iroegbunam-p

Well there you go. WLS headlined this article as “deal agreed” for Iroegbunam before changing it to “close”.

They also gave update on Archer almost certainly staying put at villa and us being unlikely to sign any other striker but to use Roberts further forward.

Last sentence about us wanting left back cover if we can.

Edit: Dave mc replied to a follow up tweet which complained about us not getting a striker. His words “ No, a mistake would be signing yet another sub-par striker just to sign a striker. Besides, they might well still get a striker.”

There you go. Saved you a click
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 15:03]

Sky Sports calling it a done deal.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 18:13 - Sep 1 with 3997 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer Rumours on 18:12 - Sep 1 by DavieQPR

Sky Sports calling it a done deal.

On official site now. Welcome Tim.

Looking forward to the new chant for Tim...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer Rumours on 18:16 - Sep 1 with 3932 viewsflynnbo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/tim-iroegbunam-completes-loan-move-010922/

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/september/01/iroegbunam-joins-qpr-on-season-lon
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 18:18]
Transfer Rumours on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 3762 viewsenfieldargh

Transfer Rumours on 18:13 - Sep 1 by numptydumpty

On official site now. Welcome Tim.

Looking forward to the new chant for Tim...

give me an I

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer Rumours on 18:30 - Sep 1 with 3702 viewsextratimeR

Very good news signing "Tim" excellent box to box player.

Well done Mick Beale!
Transfer Rumours on 18:37 - Sep 1 with 3605 viewsMedwayR

Looked a very good player from what I saw of England u19’s. Gives cover for Field, excellent signing.

Poll: Who’s better?

Transfer Rumours on 19:04 - Sep 1 with 3170 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 17:34 - Sep 1 by QPR_Hibs

Just get TIM on the shirt. Bargain.

Tim Phim Limb Bim Phtang Phtang Ole Bus Stop Biscuit Barrel.

I can't afford that and nor can my kids.
Transfer Rumours on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2891 viewsdavman

Transfer Rumours on 18:37 - Sep 1 by MedwayR

Looked a very good player from what I saw of England u19’s. Gives cover for Field, excellent signing.

...but Mick Beale said that we won't bring anyone in unless they are starters.

Hmmmm.....

More little white lies or is Timmy going to push Sam Field into a more forward role that he is not suited to and / or does this mean that Dozzell's development through game time stops as quick as it started?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer Rumours on 19:33 - Sep 1 with 2812 viewsqueensparker

Looks a quality player by all accounts - with five subs now and Johansen and Amos made out of glass it means we can keep pressing like we were in the last two games for much longer bringing people off the bench. Decent squad once again
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 20:06]
Transfer Rumours on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 2753 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer Rumours on 19:27 - Sep 1 by davman

...but Mick Beale said that we won't bring anyone in unless they are starters.

Hmmmm.....

More little white lies or is Timmy going to push Sam Field into a more forward role that he is not suited to and / or does this mean that Dozzell's development through game time stops as quick as it started?

Player rotation. When he means starters I think he means he doesn't want someone who keeps the bench warm like Jack Clarke etc. He wants players in to push the others. So Dozzell, Amos and Field have to step up and that can only be good.
Look at Dunnes reaction after Hull. He stormed down the tunnel at the end as he knows his place is under threat from Salter and Balogun and defenders are judged on clean sheets. We haven't had one yet, so I'd expect a change when everyone is fit.
Transfer Rumours on 19:43 - Sep 1 with 2672 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/tim-iroegbunam-completes-loan-move-010922/

Very excited about this. We now have Amos and Iroebunam who can break up play and get the ball forward, and potentially score goals.

This guy is an absolute unit. 19 and his style of play is Patrick Vieira but can play in the final third.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/iroegbunam-first-qpr-interview-010922/

Hopefully buy him a new jacket as well?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 19:50]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 19:57 - Sep 1 with 2477 viewsWestbourneR

Don't really get excited by loans ever - we're just improving someone else's player. Unless they get us promoted they're a bit of a waste of time. And it costs us money plus no prospect of a lucrative sale.

I'd rather we try and give Duke-McKenna or Bettache game time.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 20:02 - Sep 1 with 2404 viewsSouthallRanger

Assuming he has been bought in as a starter

still a long season to go, our system clearly demands a high work rate from middle three. There are 5 subs to be used now. Stef is the age that he is. Roberts is being moved up the pitch. Amos looks like he didn’t just come through the spurs academy, he has specifically come through the Darren Anderson spurs academy of injuries ruining a career (harsh I know). So maybe fair enough.

Just hope that between roberts and dykes the striker position is good enough this season.

Still 3 hours to go
Transfer Rumours on 20:03 - Sep 1 with 2399 viewskensalriser

Transfer Rumours on 19:38 - Sep 1 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Player rotation. When he means starters I think he means he doesn't want someone who keeps the bench warm like Jack Clarke etc. He wants players in to push the others. So Dozzell, Amos and Field have to step up and that can only be good.
Look at Dunnes reaction after Hull. He stormed down the tunnel at the end as he knows his place is under threat from Salter and Balogun and defenders are judged on clean sheets. We haven't had one yet, so I'd expect a change when everyone is fit.

Good point on the lack of clean sheets. Our goal stats are already shaping up like those in the classic Warbsball season (one before last?) when we were scoring and conceding at pace - 4th highest scored, joint 5th most conceded. Defence is a problem.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer Rumours on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 2348 viewsMatch82

Transfer Rumours on 19:57 - Sep 1 by WestbourneR

Don't really get excited by loans ever - we're just improving someone else's player. Unless they get us promoted they're a bit of a waste of time. And it costs us money plus no prospect of a lucrative sale.

Tend to agree. He'll probably make us better, so that's good. But not sure this is the difference between promotion and not (or relegation or not) so feels a bit unnecessary
Transfer Rumours on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 2320 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer Rumours on 19:57 - Sep 1 by WestbourneR

Understand but it increases the competition for places in our squad and might improve our own players more with having to get better to get more game time. Ie Amos Dozell etc.

Sure with Bettache, Duke Mckenna, Kelman, its felt regular game time at a level they can be very effective in, is more likely benefit our loaned out players than bits and pieces in our team.

And as said could push our own players to get to a higher level of performance.

Our loaned in players also can improve our chances of play offs and beyond.

Think its the most sensible policy in todays game.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer Rumours on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 2316 viewsstanistheman

Transfer Rumours on 19:33 - Sep 1 by queensparker

Looks a quality player by all accounts - with five subs now and Johansen and Amos made out of glass it means we can keep pressing like we were in the last two games for much longer bringing people off the bench. Decent squad once again
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 20:06]

Agree and Field is on 4 bookings already and a ban is not far off at this rate.

Tim is going to get a reasonable amount of games here. More than he would have if he stayed at Villa.

As for developing our own, some on here were disappointed that we signed Laird instead of keeping Kakay in the starting line up.
Transfer Rumours on 20:19 - Sep 1 with 2184 viewsGalileo

Sky’s headline, Nice hijack Leeds £10 mil Dieng deal, got me a tad worried.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024