Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 397648 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 14:17 - Aug 20 with 6707 viewsloftboy

Bonne not even on the bench today suggests he won’t be here come September.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Transfer Rumours on 08:01 - Aug 21 with 6126 viewseghamranger

Sarr going to villa from Watford for 24 million.

They could be top heavy with strikers and yesterday had Ings and Coutinho on the bench, so hopefully we could get Archer on loan for a while !!!
Transfer Rumours on 08:56 - Aug 21 with 6001 viewsDieByYourSide

Weren't Watford meant to be in for Archer? Surely if he was available they could've negotiated a loan into that Sarr transfer.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Transfer Rumours on 23:37 - Aug 21 with 5674 viewsnottonyfernandes

Transfer Rumours on 08:56 - Aug 21 by DieByYourSide

Weren't Watford meant to be in for Archer? Surely if he was available they could've negotiated a loan into that Sarr transfer.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-watford-preston- This came out about archer today so think he will be on the move. Watford already has davis from Watford so maybe he won’t be going there. He’d be perfect but low chance I think
Transfer Rumours on 01:03 - Aug 22 with 5590 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 23:37 - Aug 21 by nottonyfernandes

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-watford-preston- This came out about archer today so think he will be on the move. Watford already has davis from Watford so maybe he won’t be going there. He’d be perfect but low chance I think

Has to be us Shirley?!?!

Season long loan would be immense.
If Pete Beale has any call or influence at all then this is where he has to show it.
There may well be loan fees, stipulations and tippy wages but we need to get this done. I’d be gutted if he goes to another Championship club.

Everything crossed

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Rumours on 08:23 - Aug 22 with 5416 viewsHAYESBOY

Sarr to Aston Villa is a rumour on some sites. Maybe then Archer going the other way as a loan.
Just seen above post. Doh.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2022 8:26]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 12:20 - Aug 22 with 5203 viewsJames_Paddocks

Mick on Talksport just now, saying he's been trying to get some players from Villa. Might've been tongue in cheek.
Transfer Rumours on 12:27 - Aug 22 with 5159 viewsLanhoop

Beeb saying Sarr to Villa is off and they've sent Traore out on loan. Seems like they may not be as overloaded as all that.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 16:43 - Aug 22 with 4748 viewsSouthallRanger

Oh man. What has football become. A whiff of a transfer rumour (Sarr) which doesn’t involve QPR, whips up Twitter frenzy about Archer ending up at us. Crazy on so many levels, not least as he might have been more like to go to Watford anyway.

I’m beginning to tire of transfer windows. Especially like this one where there is still over a week and a half to go. Also likely to be no more business for us unless Beale begs for any of villas youth who we can only part pay fraction of their wages by raiding the Macaulay Bonne Jammy Dodger budget.

Oh for the days of teletext before the transfer gossip page even existed on there. Hate this era of Twitter ITKs

Anyway. Beales comments on TalkBait were interesting. Love how he mentioned about begging villa for their youth scraps. No more talk of not wanting to develop other teams players… which is the right thing.

MB might learn about being too open and honest. The comment about not developing other teams players will come back to bite him. Also giving team news with assurity like Willock being back for Blackpool. It’s good that he is an open and honest optimist. But you learn to hold back. Would have been better to say “we will take loans as a fall back option” and “Willock might be back for Blackpool, we will assess him beforehand re the game” etc. just slightly hold back and give yourself some me wiggle room
Transfer Rumours on 19:46 - Aug 22 with 4365 viewsDoudou87

Kortney Hause to Watford, how many players can you loan from one club and will Villa want Archer competing with Keinan Davis for minutes at Watford, still think we might get him.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Transfer Rumours on 20:01 - Aug 22 with 4294 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer Rumours on 01:03 - Aug 22 by Lblock

Has to be us Shirley?!?!

Season long loan would be immense.
If Pete Beale has any call or influence at all then this is where he has to show it.
There may well be loan fees, stipulations and tippy wages but we need to get this done. I’d be gutted if he goes to another Championship club.

Everything crossed

Dean Smith of Norwich gave him his debut, worked with him for two years, gets nearly twice the gates we do, has brand new training facilities, and is expected to get promotion.

And that’s just one club.
Transfer Rumours on 20:26 - Aug 22 with 4192 viewsdmm

Transfer Rumours on 20:01 - Aug 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Dean Smith of Norwich gave him his debut, worked with him for two years, gets nearly twice the gates we do, has brand new training facilities, and is expected to get promotion.

I guess the one thing we could offer Archer is more game time than many other clubs. That said I'd be very surprised if he came here. I'm hoping against hope Belk and his recruitment team have one or two hidden gems in their sights.
Transfer Rumours on 10:20 - Aug 23 with 3651 viewsSouthallRanger

Why do we think the situation has changed since gerrard said Archer would stay with villas first team this season. Villa trying to sign sarr didn’t apparently change that either as one of the reported sticking points was that Watford wanted archer in return.

Best mentality is to accept that there will be no archer loan and then be pleasantly surprised if Beale pulls that rabbit out of the hat at the end on the window somehow.

If anything it would be more likely to happen in January window if he gets zero playing time in their first team between now and then… or they sign another senior striker out of nowhere.

The archer messages are doing my head in on twitter
Transfer Rumours on 10:35 - Aug 23 with 3567 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Transfer Rumours on 20:01 - Aug 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

But our training facilities are even newer. They're so new that they have in fact not yet been built. That probably balances the scales. Tough decision for the lad.
Transfer Rumours on 10:39 - Aug 23 with 3549 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Transfer Rumours on 10:20 - Aug 23 by SouthallRanger

Why do we think the situation has changed since gerrard said Archer would stay with villas first team this season. Villa trying to sign sarr didn’t apparently change that either as one of the reported sticking points was that Watford wanted archer in return.

Best mentality is to accept that there will be no archer loan and then be pleasantly surprised if Beale pulls that rabbit out of the hat at the end on the window somehow.

If anything it would be more likely to happen in January window if he gets zero playing time in their first team between now and then… or they sign another senior striker out of nowhere.

The archer messages are doing my head in on twitter

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-watford-preston-

I think this article made it all kick off again. I agree with you though. Can't see it happening for us so ever hopefully we can wheel and deal and find a surprise.
Transfer Rumours on 10:42 - Aug 23 with 3524 viewsSakura

Transfer Rumours on 19:46 - Aug 22 by Doudou87

Kortney Hause to Watford, how many players can you loan from one club and will Villa want Archer competing with Keinan Davis for minutes at Watford, still think we might get him.

Agree. If Villa sign someone else I believe we have a small chance of Archer. Guaranteed minutes is what they care about. And Pukki and Sargaent are more likely to keep him out than Dykes and Bonne!!

Expect we get Tim Iroebunam. And another right footed centre mid is well needed. We're so unbalanced when it's Dozzell, Johansen and Field

Plus maybe Johansen out for a bit now
Transfer Rumours on 10:49 - Aug 23 with 3451 viewsSouthallRanger

Transfer Rumours on 10:39 - Aug 23 by Padulas_Shampoo

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-watford-preston-

I think this article made it all kick off again. I agree with you though. Can't see it happening for us so ever hopefully we can wheel and deal and find a surprise.

Ah, fair enough. But even in that article it kind of mentioned that it might depend on the sarr deal going through which collapsed. So watch this space. It would be good for us if it ever happened but I’m not pinning my hopes on it
Transfer Rumours on 11:07 - Aug 23 with 3359 viewsDavieQPR

The way Villa are going Beale might not be flavour of the month t the moment
Transfer Rumours on 11:59 - Aug 23 with 3195 viewsaston_hoop

Watford have sold their left back to Udinese for £16 million....essentially of course they've just given themselves £16 million since its the same people.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 12:11 - Aug 23 with 3122 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 11:59 - Aug 23 by aston_hoop

Watford have sold their left back to Udinese for £16 million....essentially of course they've just given themselves £16 million since its the same people.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how this loophole has not been closed down by the various authorities.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 12:34 - Aug 23 with 3019 viewskensalriser

Transfer Rumours on 12:11 - Aug 23 by BrianMcCarthy

For the life of me, I cannot understand how this loophole has not been closed down by the various authorities.

Have you ever been to Italy, Bri?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer Rumours on 12:48 - Aug 23 with 2903 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 12:34 - Aug 23 by kensalriser

Have you ever been to Italy, Bri?

Fair point, but the Watford-Udinese loophole, and others like it, could be closed by the EFL, the FA, the Italian FA, UEFA or FIFA.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 13:58 - Aug 23 with 2682 viewstkqpr

Transfer Rumours on 12:48 - Aug 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair point, but the Watford-Udinese loophole, and others like it, could be closed by the EFL, the FA, the Italian FA, UEFA or FIFA.

Forest - Olympiakos...

Im not saying they should, but i would of thought if our owners wanted to invest more in QPR, squad wise, then one way around the FFP would be to have a 2nd tier European side in co ownership for an outaly of £5-£10 million?

Or is it just not cricket???
Transfer Rumours on 14:08 - Aug 23 with 2627 viewsloftboy

Transfer Rumours on 11:59 - Aug 23 by aston_hoop

And they’ve loaned him straight back

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Aug 23 with 2529 viewsQPRSteve

Loophole? Its more like the Grand Canyon!

I can't believe other clubs in our division aren't shouting from the rooftops about this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024