Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. 20:20 - Jul 5 with 9958 viewsItchySphincter

……was all that bending over worth it lads?

Even the inner circle now admit, obviously out of self interest and preservation, but they admit nonetheless, that Bodger’s Tories are a bunch of charlatan snake oil salesmen.

Who’d’ve think it, eh?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:34 - Jul 9 with 1224 viewsKeithHaynes

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:24 - Jul 9 by DJack

Many offered him help, words of support etc but nothing will change until he faces up to the truth.

That's me out of this thread for now.

The problem was the abuse. It wasn’t necessary.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 00:05 - Jul 10 with 1207 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:13 - Jul 9 by DJack

Arrant nonsense!!

You regularly embarrassed yourself...well, I say embarrassed you seemed comfortable with posting.

Any crap that came your way you thoroughly deserved.

Of course, I won't argue against that. Can I blame covid for it? :) Some I deserved, but I think most I did not, I was the whipping boy for some, that is their problem, for me I drank too much, for them, they got angry when they shouldn't have.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 00:14 - Jul 10 with 1189 viewsKeithHaynes

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 00:05 - Jul 10 by Jack123

Of course, I won't argue against that. Can I blame covid for it? :) Some I deserved, but I think most I did not, I was the whipping boy for some, that is their problem, for me I drank too much, for them, they got angry when they shouldn't have.

A humble man is worth twenty of those who look for solace in others by creating hate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 00:20 - Jul 10 with 1187 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:24 - Jul 9 by DJack

Many offered him help, words of support etc but nothing will change until he faces up to the truth.

That's me out of this thread for now.

Currently on third cup of coffee, had just 6 cans today sitting in the sun. Hopefully, those days are gone, and you have been kind too me DJ peace out.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 00:33 - Jul 10 with 1160 viewsNotLoyal

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 00:20 - Jul 10 by Jack123

Currently on third cup of coffee, had just 6 cans today sitting in the sun. Hopefully, those days are gone, and you have been kind too me DJ peace out.

If I can do it anyone can 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 09:19 - Jul 10 with 1085 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:25 - Jul 9 by Jack123

Umm I'm not sure to be honest, it's all a bit of a blur? Sorry for the last statement, calling you a suck hole.

The fact of the matter is, as far as I concerned, I did make some posts on there, IMO they were not horrendous, the only reason they got deleted was due to my responses, and also theirs.

Remember this from this Site's number 1 poster;that which you have posted drunk is nowhere near the malevolence of some others,some of whom are seen as long term legendary posters .
Hate speech is normally posted sober not drunk.
That is why it is is sinister.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:58 - Jul 10 with 1036 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 00:05 - Jul 10 by Jack123

I sincerely doubt that there is a member on any of the boards that would turn away from a genuine cry for help, regardless of how polarised in their opinion they are. Painting yourself as a victim will not speed up the processs in any way, shape or form though, as you were often the agitator and no stranger to carrying stuff from forum to forum, or currying favour and support for in petty arguments that never needed to be argued other than for an uncontrollable urge to ‘win’ a conversation. I won’t go over detail because Raynor and a couple of others have already summed it up correctly.

As always, I hope your winning your own personal battle.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 15:19 - Jul 10 with 973 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:58 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

I sincerely doubt that there is a member on any of the boards that would turn away from a genuine cry for help, regardless of how polarised in their opinion they are. Painting yourself as a victim will not speed up the processs in any way, shape or form though, as you were often the agitator and no stranger to carrying stuff from forum to forum, or currying favour and support for in petty arguments that never needed to be argued other than for an uncontrollable urge to ‘win’ a conversation. I won’t go over detail because Raynor and a couple of others have already summed it up correctly.

As always, I hope your winning your own personal battle.

Thank you Itch, I love an honest post.

And I will always reflect on those times. .

Needless to say, there will be no more shenanigans from me over there, at all. and in all honesty, there has not been for a good while, I'm not going to say anymore, but I'm certainly not holding a grudge against anyone, as far as I am concerned it's all water under the bridge for me..

Time to move on.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 15:20]

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:37 - Jul 11 with 832 viewsKilkennyjack

See told you …

Beware of the Risen People

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:40 - Jul 11 with 825 viewsraynor94

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:37 - Jul 11 by Kilkennyjack

See told you …

But nobody takes you seriously on here Mr Mitty

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:06 - Jul 11 with 812 viewsKilkennyjack

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:40 - Jul 11 by raynor94

But nobody takes you seriously on here Mr Mitty

Try addressing the points made rather than call other posters names, you are like a big tart mun
👛

Beware of the Risen People

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:11 - Jul 11 with 809 viewsraynor94

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:06 - Jul 11 by Kilkennyjack

Try addressing the points made rather than call other posters names, you are like a big tart mun
👛

What, like the 3 Kings you told me to watch, which highlights that the three weren't born in Glasgow in the first 60 seconds.

And you said you had watched it!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:18 - Jul 11 with 804 viewsJack123

See told you …

Yougov are renowned for manipulating polls in the outcome they desire. I have seen examples of this, like if you were chosen to take part in this particular poll, they would ask a few questions first, and if it's not favourable for their desired outcome, then you won't be in it.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 05:35 - Jul 12 with 780 viewsfelixstowe_jack

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:18 - Jul 11 by Jack123

Yougov are renowned for manipulating polls in the outcome they desire. I have seen examples of this, like if you were chosen to take part in this particular poll, they would ask a few questions first, and if it's not favourable for their desired outcome, then you won't be in it.

Yet another poll shows that on 1st January 2022 33% think we should rejoin the EU and the same poll now shows, 1st July that only 27% think we should rejoin the EU. No doubt influenced by the poor response from Germany etc to supporting the Ukrainians.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 07:23 - Jul 12 with 760 viewsBest_loser

Tory party members on here please please vote for Liz truss
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 07:58 - Jul 12 with 739 viewsBoundy

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:06 - Jul 11 by Kilkennyjack

👛

Live by the sword then prepare to die by it , o the irony

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 08:06 - Jul 12 with 736 viewsraynor94

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 07:58 - Jul 12 by Boundy

Live by the sword then prepare to die by it , o the irony

Exactly, that's why I pick him up.

He gives it out but he can't take it back, majority of the stuff he posts on here is wrong anyway

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 08:46 - Jul 12 with 726 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 07:23 - Jul 12 by Best_loser

Tory party members on here please please vote for Liz truss

What if they vote for Penny Mordaunt. A formidable woman and not a particularly privileged one.
With their history,they will fail to find gather guts to vote her leader as they should have done with Ruth Davidson who would have been a great leader and one in which the class warriors would find their match.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 09:01 - Jul 12 with 711 viewsWhiterockin

See told you …

Turn that around 84% who voted leave still think they made the correct decision.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 09:07 - Jul 12 with 692 viewsBest_loser

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 08:46 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

What if they vote for Penny Mordaunt. A formidable woman and not a particularly privileged one.
With their history,they will fail to find gather guts to vote her leader as they should have done with Ruth Davidson who would have been a great leader and one in which the class warriors would find their match.

Its going to be very difficult for the Tories to get a working majority at the next election whoever they choose , mordant would do better than truss , truss just doesn't have the likeability to gain moderate voters
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024