Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. 20:20 - Jul 5 with 9955 viewsItchySphincter

……was all that bending over worth it lads?

Even the inner circle now admit, obviously out of self interest and preservation, but they admit nonetheless, that Bodger’s Tories are a bunch of charlatan snake oil salesmen.

Who’d’ve think it, eh?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:43 - Jul 8 with 1112 viewsSirjohnalot

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:29 - Jul 8 by Jack123

This is most probably the worst stich up by the media, to get someone ousted. I have ever seen this.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 19:33]

It’s not a stitch up at all, the regulations were clear when KS had the meal. He was never going to receive a FPN. No evidence at all that he’d done anything wrong.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:48 - Jul 8 with 1105 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:43 - Jul 8 by Sirjohnalot

It’s not a stitch up at all, the regulations were clear when KS had the meal. He was never going to receive a FPN. No evidence at all that he’d done anything wrong.

Well it seems to me, once the media deicide, to get rid of somebody, they can..

I'm no hoorah henrry for the tory party, but surely anyone can see what has gone on here.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:24 - Jul 8 with 1065 viewsGwyn737

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:41 - Jul 8 by Sirjohnalot

Naddine Dorries may be standing. Oh I hope so. Brilliant

Don’t joke - Peter Bone is now a minister! Dorries as Prime Minister would be no less surprising.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:26 - Jul 8 with 1061 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:06 - Jul 6 by Boundy

" My lot" , Fug me , your not only easily triggered but also a blooming psychic and not a good one either . I suggest you get a hobby or a girlfriend because the internet seems to make you very angry and guessing just isn't your forte .

I’m guessing itchy is a fully paid up labourcparty member
Respect

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:28 - Jul 8 with 1051 viewsGwyn737

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:41 - Jul 8 by Sirjohnalot

Naddine Dorries may be standing. Oh I hope so. Brilliant

….and here’s our new education minister entering Downing Street

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:48 - Jul 8 with 1034 viewsSirjohnalot

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:48 - Jul 8 by Jack123

I'm no hoorah henrry for the tory party, but surely anyone can see what has gone on here.

Lied to Parliament
Lied to the Queen
Prorogued Parliament
Put Nazanine Ratcliffe at risk
Police called after a domestic with his mistress
Made a joke about dead bodies in Libya
When he was abroad last he boasted about whiskey imports in a Sikh temple
Said investigating historic sex offences was spaffing money up the wall
Said his £250k salary on the papers was chicken feed
Only PM to be fined whilst in office
Missed numerous COBRA meetings at the start of the pandemic
Lied about the NI deal
Has not got brexit done
Cleared Patel despite her being condemned for bullying
Refused to sack Cummings
Tried to save Owen Cummings
Tried to get the tax payer to pay over £100k for his flat refurb
Promoted and lied about Pincher

That’s not to start on everything he did as a journalist including giving the name and address of someone he knew was getting beaten up.

His own MPs got rid of him as he was deceitful, a compulsive liar who kept sending them out to continually put forward his lies.

Definitely not a stitch up.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:53 - Jul 8 with 1031 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:48 - Jul 8 by Sirjohnalot

Lied to Parliament
Lied to the Queen
Prorogued Parliament
Lied about the NI deal
Has not got brexit done
Refused to sack Cummings

That’s not to start on everything he did as a journalist including giving the name and address of someone he knew was getting beaten up.

His own MPs got rid of him as he was deceitful, a compulsive liar who kept sending them out to continually put forward his lies.

I’d say 123 needs legal advice.
I’ll offer

Say dark all as you re screwed .

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:41 - Jul 8 with 1002 viewsBoundy

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:28 - Jul 8 by Gwyn737

Now that's showing real class

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:51 - Jul 8 with 983 viewsmajorraglan

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:28 - Jul 8 by Gwyn737

Shameful. She’s a huge Boris fan - enough said.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:04 - Jul 8 with 965 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:48 - Jul 8 by Sirjohnalot

Lied to Parliament
Lied to the Queen
Prorogued Parliament
Lied about the NI deal
Has not got brexit done
Refused to sack Cummings

The media wanted him out, and they had their wish.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:47 - Jul 8 with 928 viewsDr_Winston

Johnson has nobody to blame but himself.

To be honest, I'm seeing a lot of Richard Nixon in him. A smart, capable person who could probably have achieved a lot more in the job he had if not for the personal tendency to be an utter sh*tbag dragging him down.

I'm not going to be one of those who denies that he did any good in the role. It's pretty clear in retrospect (and was at the time) that in reality the UK has handled Covid pretty well. Certainly since the advent of the vaccine the Westminster Govt has been ahead of the curve in most areas that matter.

We've also shamed other European Govts into action with our response to the Ukraine situation. It's not hard to envisage the likes of France and Germany happily looking the other way as long as the gas keeps flowing without the UK leading the way.

He is however an inverterate liar and egotist. You expect politicians to lie. It's part of the job. You don't expect politicians to lie when the facts have already been established. It's like a reflex action with him, and it's destroyed any credibility that he might once have had.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 08:56 - Jul 9 with 874 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:04 - Jul 8 by Jack123

So did Millions of conservative voters too

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:38 - Jul 9 with 850 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:48 - Jul 8 by Jack123

What, a personally ambitious but inept PM taking the country down the toilet like many of us predicted he would do, ousted by the charlatans and sycophants he surrounded himself with because they knew the game was up and they either go down with him or use it as springboard for their own ambition, obviously wagering that the electorate is still as stupid as it was in 2016. That media, yeah?

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:43 - Jul 9 with 839 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:47 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

To be honest, I'm seeing a lot of Richard Nixon in him. A smart, capable person who could probably have achieved a lot more in the job he had if not for the personal tendency to be an utter sh*tbag dragging him down.

I'm not going to be one of those who denies that he did any good in the role. It's pretty clear in retrospect (and was at the time) that in reality the UK has handled Covid pretty well. Certainly since the advent of the vaccine the Westminster Govt has been ahead of the curve in most areas that matter.

We've also shamed other European Govts into action with our response to the Ukraine situation. It's not hard to envisage the likes of France and Germany happily looking the other way as long as the gas keeps flowing without the UK leading the way.

He is however an inverterate liar and egotist. You expect politicians to lie. It's part of the job. You don't expect politicians to lie when the facts have already been established. It's like a reflex action with him, and it's destroyed any credibility that he might once have had.

You’re soft on them because of Brexit bit the one thing in your post there that could be considered reasonably correct is the bit about Ukraine.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 14:06]

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:49 - Jul 9 with 832 viewsGwyn737

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:43 - Jul 9 by ItchySphincter

You’re soft on them because of Brexit bit the one thing in your post there that could be considered reasonably correct is the bit about Ukraine.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 14:06]

Johnson only really got Brexit done as he was the only one prepared to put a border in the Irish Sea.

That’s not worked out very well.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:51 - Jul 9 with 831 viewsCountyJim

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:04 - Jul 8 by Jack123

So you don't think he deserves to go it's lies from him all the time he broke the law held parties when he told the rest of the country not too karaoke abba night DJ even employed

But you think they where out to get him
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:26 - Jul 9 with 816 viewsSirjohnalot

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:51 - Jul 9 by CountyJim

So you don't think he deserves to go it's lies from him all the time he broke the law held parties when he told the rest of the country not too karaoke abba night DJ even employed

When you say ‘the media’ are you really suggesting the likes of the The Mail, The Sun, the Express the Telegraph, GB News aren’t an offshoot of the Tory party ?

Let’s just say you’re right and they did. Looking at the list I’ve posted and Sajid Javid confirming in his resignation speech that Johnson lied to him, do you not think they were correct ? What I’m asking is, is it right or wrong bearing in mind he lost the support of his own MPs due to his conduct, should he remain ? (Oh the female MP who asked one of Pinchers victims if he was gay and that would make it difficult is now in his cabinet )
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:34 - Jul 9 with 803 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:26 - Jul 9 by Sirjohnalot

When you say ‘the media’ are you really suggesting the likes of the The Mail, The Sun, the Express the Telegraph, GB News aren’t an offshoot of the Tory party ?

Let’s just say you’re right and they did. Looking at the list I’ve posted and Sajid Javid confirming in his resignation speech that Johnson lied to him, do you not think they were correct ? What I’m asking is, is it right or wrong bearing in mind he lost the support of his own MPs due to his conduct, should he remain ? (Oh the female MP who asked one of Pinchers victims if he was gay and that would make it difficult is now in his cabinet )

Good post Jon and good morning to you.
Johnson has lied to his colleagues ,the sovereign and the public and no doubt to his wife/mistresses. He is beyond redemption,so to speak.

We are seeing Labour stalwarts hammer him naturally and also Conservative voters and local councillors many of whom are decent folk,no matter what Itchy says. They exercise their democratic right to vote and to vote free.

We need integrity no matter what party and Johnson has none.

It is that which has scuppered him finally.

Our local conservative councillors are top people and are glad he's going and sooner the better.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:43 - Jul 9 with 793 viewsSirjohnalot

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:34 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

Good post Jon and good morning to you.
Johnson has lied to his colleagues ,the sovereign and the public and no doubt to his wife/mistresses. He is beyond redemption,so to speak.

We are seeing Labour stalwarts hammer him naturally and also Conservative voters and local councillors many of whom are decent folk,no matter what Itchy says. They exercise their democratic right to vote and to vote free.

We need integrity no matter what party and Johnson has none.

It is that which has scuppered him finally.

Our local conservative councillors are top people and are glad he's going and sooner the better.

You too, just come back from Lyme Park parkrun. My favourite place.

My Tory local councillor and MP are both really good, and I’ve no problem with them representing me. I may disagree with some of their views but they’re both right of centre and are happy to engage, especially my councillor.

Tory party have a choice now. Continue down the path to madness with Braverman, Dorries and the like or have someone sensible like Tugenhat. His cabinet I think have been damaged by association which may account for Wallace but I’d be happy with him or the new Chancellor.

I cannot over emphasises how terrible Braverman would be.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 12:08 - Jul 9 with 784 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:43 - Jul 9 by Sirjohnalot

You too, just come back from Lyme Park parkrun. My favourite place.

My Tory local councillor and MP are both really good, and I’ve no problem with them representing me. I may disagree with some of their views but they’re both right of centre and are happy to engage, especially my councillor.

Tory party have a choice now. Continue down the path to madness with Braverman, Dorries and the like or have someone sensible like Tugenhat. His cabinet I think have been damaged by association which may account for Wallace but I’d be happy with him or the new Chancellor.

I cannot over emphasises how terrible Braverman would be.

We've done Lyme Park.
Lovely part of the world.

I knew you were posh all along

Half way through a day of Rugby. Tired already .

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 12:36 - Jul 9 with 746 viewsSirjohnalot

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 12:08 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

We've done Lyme Park.
Lovely part of the world.

I knew you were posh all along

Half way through a day of Rugby. Tired already .

Love it up there. Would hate the city life. The moors are beautiful. That and Scotland are our happy place.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:31 - Jul 9 with 716 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:51 - Jul 9 by CountyJim

IMO what he did were sheer misdemeanours and easily forgivable, after partygate and pincher if the media had failed with their tarnishing him with that, I was thinking they will have an old school chum up next saying boris nicked my dinner tickets.

I feel they did a job on him, from 7am till 10am glimpses I saw on tv, were all anti boris, I was half expecting to slip anti boris into corrie or eastenders as well.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:35 - Jul 9 with 712 viewspencoedjack

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:47 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

As usual a very good post.

Maybe Labour can actually start talking about politics now instead of just berating the Tories.

One thing for sure Labour won’t get into power with Starmer at the helm.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:51 - Jul 9 with 691 viewsSirjohnalot

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:31 - Jul 9 by Jack123

IMO what he did were sheer misdemeanours and easily forgivable, after partygate and pincher if the media had failed with their tarnishing him with that, I was thinking they will have an old school chum up next saying boris nicked my dinner tickets.

I feel they did a job on him, from 7am till 10am glimpses I saw on tv, were all anti boris, I was half expecting to slip anti boris into corrie or eastenders as well.

He lied to Parliament and promoted a known sexual predator to a position where MP go to to report complaints such as sexual assaults and then lied again. How is that a misdemeanour?

How can you have a proven liar as the PM ?
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:28 - Jul 9 with 627 viewswaynekerr55

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:31 - Jul 9 by Jack123

So he partied and had pîss ups, promoted a sexual predator and tried to change the rules to cover for his corrupt pal.

Yeah, nothing major at all...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024