Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. 20:20 - Jul 5 with 9960 viewsItchySphincter

……was all that bending over worth it lads?

Even the inner circle now admit, obviously out of self interest and preservation, but they admit nonetheless, that Bodger’s Tories are a bunch of charlatan snake oil salesmen.

Who’d’ve think it, eh?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:29 - Jul 9 with 1122 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:51 - Jul 9 by Sirjohnalot

He lied to Parliament and promoted a known sexual predator to a position where MP go to to report complaints such as sexual assaults and then lied again. How is that a misdemeanour?

How can you have a proven liar as the PM ?

I'll be honest with you, and I say this knowing i'm in the minority, I personally find them slight misdemeanours, I suppose the question is, did he knowingly lie to parliament, or was it even appropriate to ask a question like that in parliament of what someone does in their free time?, secondly this pincher fella, i believe at the time, they were just allegations.

I'm no massive fan of Boris, but I am a big fan of fair play, and I feel he has been stitched up like a kipper.

I really would rather him at the helm, than others.

I would be more happier if the media held account people responsible for this https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/i-watched-mum-die-front-24415146

than some drawn out witch hunt, and blowing out of all proportion misdemeanours , that makes Boris look really bad, when in truth there are way worse mis performing idiots out there, who get away scot free.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:32 - Jul 9 with 1112 viewsSirjohnalot

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:29 - Jul 9 by Jack123

I'll be honest with you, and I say this knowing i'm in the minority, I personally find them slight misdemeanours, I suppose the question is, did he knowingly lie to parliament, or was it even appropriate to ask a question like that in parliament of what someone does in their free time?, secondly this pincher fella, i believe at the time, they were just allegations.

I'm no massive fan of Boris, but I am a big fan of fair play, and I feel he has been stitched up like a kipper.

I would be more happier if the media held account people responsible for this https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/i-watched-mum-die-front-24415146

than some drawn out witch hunt, and blowing out of all proportion misdemeanours , that makes Boris look really bad, when in truth there are way worse mis performing idiots out there, who get away scot free.

Well that’s your view. Completely respect that.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:43 - Jul 9 with 1089 viewsNotLoyal

Some of the shite you had to put up with on planet swans was worse some would say.
Bullies.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:58 - Jul 9 with 1068 viewswaynekerr55

Was it "the press" who got him to meet ex KGB agent Alexander Lebedev without his security details after the Salisbury poisoning?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:08 - Jul 9 with 1064 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:32 - Jul 9 by Sirjohnalot

Well that’s your view. Completely respect that.

Thank you John, and I thoroughly respect your views.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:14 - Jul 9 with 1055 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:43 - Jul 9 by NotLoyal

Some of the shite you had to put up with on planet swans was worse some would say.
Bullies.

Yes mate, and I just happened to notice Keith has had more or less the same treatment, just for pointing out the startlingly bloody obvious, anyone could start a thread on here about what gets posted over there, and likewise the same applies over there to here.

Even I know that, yet someone of shall we call it a higher grade of intelligence, on what he bases his name on, cannot see the problem with it. Although I will give him the benefit of the doubt, because he doesn't seem that kind of person, but even so, should know better.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:57 - Jul 9 with 1016 viewswaynekerr55

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:08 - Jul 9 by Jack123

Thank you John, and I thoroughly respect your views.

I think to add some balance to my posts, what I'd desperately needed is Leveson 2 and a reformed voting system. As at the moment people vote for lesser of two evils which is no good to anyone

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:02 - Jul 9 with 1011 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:51 - Jul 9 by Sirjohnalot

He lied to Parliament and promoted a known sexual predator to a position where MP go to to report complaints such as sexual assaults and then lied again. How is that a misdemeanour?

How can you have a proven liar as the PM ?

All the other PM’s have been proven liars too. It’s par for the course as a politician.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:16 - Jul 9 with 913 viewsraynor94

With respect, your forte on the other forum used to be you posting outrageous comments at the dead of night, and then deleting them the following morning, blaming it on alcohol intake

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:22 - Jul 9 with 909 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:16 - Jul 9 by raynor94

With respect, your forte on the other forum used to be you posting outrageous comments at the dead of night, and then deleting them the following morning, blaming it on alcohol intake

That may have been the case, I'm not going to make any excuses, but in all honesty the majority of the time I deleted stuff was nothing to do with the topic, it was because I lost my temper.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:28 - Jul 9 with 901 viewsonehunglow

Now...where were we

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:39 - Jul 9 with 876 viewsmajorraglan

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:02 - Jul 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

All the other PM’s have been proven liars too. It’s par for the course as a politician.

Boris is off the Richter scale when it comes to lying.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:45 - Jul 9 with 872 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:39 - Jul 9 by majorraglan

Boris is off the Richter scale when it comes to lying.

He's actually not very good at it.
He relies on that faux Eton soft but nice posh boy persona ,which is warlocks

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:49 - Jul 9 with 870 viewsraynor94

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:22 - Jul 9 by Jack123

That may have been the case, I'm not going to make any excuses, but in all honesty the majority of the time I deleted stuff was nothing to do with the topic, it was because I lost my temper.

It was always the topic, you posted some horrendous stuff.

If you reckon you have changed, Fine

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:43 - Jul 9 with 827 viewsonehunglow

Few have posted horrendous stuff.
The individual that did constantly and defamed many rightly banned for life.

Nobody comes close;rememebr that all of you.

The evil ones have been binned for good.

be happy with that

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:44 - Jul 9 with 821 viewsKeithHaynes

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:43 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

Few have posted horrendous stuff.
The individual that did constantly and defamed many rightly banned for life.

Nobody comes close;rememebr that all of you.

The evil ones have been binned for good.

be happy with that

According to Russ Abott he doesn’t know who they are, maybe someone should scream loudly in his ear.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:59 - Jul 9 with 793 viewsraynor94

It doesn't take long, so you never used to delete multiple threads the following morning, and also used to post how much you were drinking?

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:07 - Jul 9 with 784 viewsKeithHaynes

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:14 - Jul 9 by Jack123

Yes mate, and I just happened to notice Keith has had more or less the same treatment, just for pointing out the startlingly bloody obvious, anyone could start a thread on here about what gets posted over there, and likewise the same applies over there to here.

Even I know that, yet someone of shall we call it a higher grade of intelligence, on what he bases his name on, cannot see the problem with it. Although I will give him the benefit of the doubt, because he doesn't seem that kind of person, but even so, should know better.

Stay with people who understand you mate, you won’t get that much rubbish on here. Bullies never prosper.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:10 - Jul 9 with 771 viewsKeithHaynes

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:59 - Jul 9 by raynor94

It doesn't take long, so you never used to delete multiple threads the following morning, and also used to post how much you were drinking?

I think that’s the issue at times mate. Different mindset according to peoples time of day.
We all say things in different states, and then repent afterwards.

I believe.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:25 - Jul 9 with 755 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:59 - Jul 9 by raynor94

Umm I'm not sure to be honest, it's all a bit of a blur? Sorry for the last statement, calling you a suck hole.

The fact of the matter is, as far as I concerned, I did make some posts on there, IMO they were not horrendous, the only reason they got deleted was due to my responses, and also theirs.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:35 - Jul 9 with 738 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:07 - Jul 9 by KeithHaynes

Stay with people who understand you mate, you won’t get that much rubbish on here. Bullies never prosper.

Thanks Keith, I know.. Some kind of grudge they have, who knows.

I know I will always get an honest conversation here, and also a little bit of respect as well, even when for the majority of the time, I talk utter rubbish.

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:13 - Jul 9 with 723 viewsDJack

Arrant nonsense!!

You regularly embarrassed yourself...well, I say embarrassed you seemed comfortable with posting.

Any crap that came your way you thoroughly deserved.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:16 - Jul 9 with 716 viewsKeithHaynes

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:13 - Jul 9 by DJack

Arrant nonsense!!

You regularly embarrassed yourself...well, I say embarrassed you seemed comfortable with posting.

Any crap that came your way you thoroughly deserved.

I saw it more like helping a fellow Jack thru some hard times. We are all dicks sometimes mate.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:18 - Jul 9 with 699 viewsKeithHaynes

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:35 - Jul 9 by Jack123

Thanks Keith, I know.. Some kind of grudge they have, who knows.

I know I will always get an honest conversation here, and also a little bit of respect as well, even when for the majority of the time, I talk utter rubbish.

They don’t know you, but we will have a meet one day, and it will be a shake of the hand and a non alcoholic beverage with NL. I can’t believe people stoop so low when someone is crying out for help.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:24 - Jul 9 with 711 viewsDJack

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 23:18 - Jul 9 by KeithHaynes

They don’t know you, but we will have a meet one day, and it will be a shake of the hand and a non alcoholic beverage with NL. I can’t believe people stoop so low when someone is crying out for help.

Many offered him help, words of support etc but nothing will change until he faces up to the truth.

That's me out of this thread for now.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024