Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President 18:42 - Sep 30 with 28560 viewsGloryHunter

Bit of a long read, but worth it if you're interested in the current shenanigans:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/01/07/how-mark-burnett-resurrected-donal
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:36 - Oct 6 with 1452 viewsrobith

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Come on man, that's a reach - it's an obvious joke, in front of them, for not clapping for their boss!
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:54 - Oct 6 with 1407 viewsNW5Hoop

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

There's certainly one American serviceman he very publicly attacked for having been a prisoner of war. And that would be John McCain.

"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured." At the same event he called him a loser. Later that day, he Tweeted that McCain was a loser.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 16:01 - Oct 6 with 1389 viewsDavieQPR

Funny how so many people believe the MSM lies. Most Trump supporters are quiet for fear of reprisals but he is going to win their Election quite easily. It's always been about the Economy and the Biden' or Harris really, camp have not mentioned any policies except 'Orange Man Bad'.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 16:26 - Oct 6 with 1322 viewsNW5Hoop

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 16:01 - Oct 6 by DavieQPR

Funny how so many people believe the MSM lies. Most Trump supporters are quiet for fear of reprisals but he is going to win their Election quite easily. It's always been about the Economy and the Biden' or Harris really, camp have not mentioned any policies except 'Orange Man Bad'.

Oh MSM lies. MSM gets things wrong, but tends to rely on facts. Unlike new media, which peddles conspiracies without any comeback. I'd also add that the actual, you know, facts show that it is quite evidently the opponents of Trump who face reprisals, right down to the continuing refusal of the White House to condemn white supremacist murderers.

When MSM dies, good luck finding out the truth about anything.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 16:27]
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 16:28 - Oct 6 with 1323 viewsBostonR

It's not about the economy - if it were he loses. His base will vote for him whatever - you can see that from the Covid mis-management.
Biden is up 10-15pts and it is now for the "soul" of this once great country and its genuine people.
Christie coaching Trump to force a Biden error on his stuttering has not gone down well. Harris will chew Pence to bits on the next debate and it's game-over.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 17:15 - Oct 6 with 1241 viewsQPR1980

Unbelievable that so many people actually believe the media and the levels of mass manipulation that are being used....BBC,SKY,CNN are absolutely vile tools of social conditioning used to structure how they want people to perceive current affairs and thought processes.Trump may be a buffoon but if people honestly think Biden is the answer with some of the most sinister corrupt evil people behind him then I give up.To use a man that is obviously not mentally very well to lead a presidential race is sick in itself,the Democratic Party are pure corruption from top to bottom,people need to wake up!
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 17:44 - Oct 6 with 1184 viewsQPRKirty

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 17:15 - Oct 6 by QPR1980

Unbelievable that so many people actually believe the media and the levels of mass manipulation that are being used....BBC,SKY,CNN are absolutely vile tools of social conditioning used to structure how they want people to perceive current affairs and thought processes.Trump may be a buffoon but if people honestly think Biden is the answer with some of the most sinister corrupt evil people behind him then I give up.To use a man that is obviously not mentally very well to lead a presidential race is sick in itself,the Democratic Party are pure corruption from top to bottom,people need to wake up!

You appear to be believing other media sources though. Is Fox news/The Daily Mail not msm then? If you think that Trump is merely a 'buffoon' then you are a bit blinkered. Where is your proof Biden is mentally not very well? Trump gives evidence of this every second of every day.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 17:44 - Oct 6 with 1184 viewsPaddyhoops

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 17:15 - Oct 6 by QPR1980

Fair point.
However would agree that Trump is.
1, misogynistic. 25 cases of women accusing him of sexual assault.( are they all liars?)
2, Racist. His defence of the proud boys is pretty reprehensible!
3, A Danger to other people. His little drive by the other night in the middle of his covid treatment putting himself and other people in danger.
The fact that 210,000 people have died is on his watch.
Can you look deep into your soul and ask yourself that Biden, warts and all wouldn't be a better option.
I understand that's its not my country but I'd feel a whole lot better if a 78 geriatric was in charge of the so called free world than a narcissist chancer like Trump!!
I understand its a pretty low bar.
One other thing. Sorry to bang on.
3 major world leaders have come down with covid.
Johnson. Bolsanaro and Trump.
Its no coincidence that they all have an appalling death rate!
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 18:00 - Oct 6 with 1146 viewsR_from_afar

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 17:44 - Oct 6 by Paddyhoops

Fair point.
However would agree that Trump is.
1, misogynistic. 25 cases of women accusing him of sexual assault.( are they all liars?)
2, Racist. His defence of the proud boys is pretty reprehensible!
3, A Danger to other people. His little drive by the other night in the middle of his covid treatment putting himself and other people in danger.
The fact that 210,000 people have died is on his watch.
Can you look deep into your soul and ask yourself that Biden, warts and all wouldn't be a better option.
I understand that's its not my country but I'd feel a whole lot better if a 78 geriatric was in charge of the so called free world than a narcissist chancer like Trump!!
I understand its a pretty low bar.
One other thing. Sorry to bang on.
3 major world leaders have come down with covid.
Johnson. Bolsanaro and Trump.
Its no coincidence that they all have an appalling death rate!

Under 3, you can also include:
- Trump's support for the NRA
- Trump taking the US out of the Paris Climate Accord
- His handling of Iran; I acknowledge that they are involved in proxy conflicts - like a number of countries - but imposing sanctions on them and using other tactics to make it difficult for them to trade is inflammatory and destabilising and has probably led to an increase in state sponsored cyber attacks

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 18:17 - Oct 6 with 1118 viewsPaddyhoops

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 18:00 - Oct 6 by R_from_afar

Under 3, you can also include:
- Trump's support for the NRA
- Trump taking the US out of the Paris Climate Accord
- His handling of Iran; I acknowledge that they are involved in proxy conflicts - like a number of countries - but imposing sanctions on them and using other tactics to make it difficult for them to trade is inflammatory and destabilising and has probably led to an increase in state sponsored cyber attacks

Its hard to get time to go through them all.
Question is would anybody out there want thier daughters to go out with a man with Trumps traits? I know I wouldn't!
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:19 - Oct 6 with 1056 viewskensalriser

Lol. Trump is well documented as literally far and away the most prolific liar ever to assume leadership of a liberal democracy.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:40 - Oct 6 with 1009 viewsHunterhoop

All this, MSM hating...I’d love to know what Noam Chomsky thinks about it all today.

Never do I think he ever thought the far right would be the ones pushing theories that are very similar in principle to his! He spent his career pushing an argument that MSM we’re heavily bias, and huge social structures were in place impacting the way people thought and acted...but all his work was to show how it was to support and prop up the centre right establishment and keep down the workers! Whilst I didn’t agree with everything he wrote he put forward some good arguments and theories.

In some ways there is a beautiful irony that his own theories on MSM, previously reviled by the right, are now being used to grow and maintain support for the right, whilst suppressing the groups and minorities he sought to empower.

I mean, I hate it...but I can’t help smile at the irony.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:45 - Oct 6 with 996 viewsWesty75

I think Biden might have mentioned one or two of his policies in the debate the other day if he had been able to speak for more than 2 seconds before Trump shouted him down.

Trump on the other hand has mentioned virtually nothing in terms of policy in this entire campaign. He literally has nothing. It amazes me that anyone can still believe that a thrice bankrupted silver-spoon born illiterate like Trump is somehow “good on the economy”. All he has done since he became president is chop taxes for various billionaires.

And aside from anything else, the man is clearly incapable of rational thought.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 20:03 - Oct 6 with 951 viewsgobbles

Obviously there was the white supremacist moment, but for me the most telling moment of the debate that really showed what a lowlife Trump is was when Biden was speaking about his son, who was fought in Iraq and died of brain cancer, and Trump interjected and started giving abuse about his other son, who fought drug problems.
On both subjects that was disgusting. That he would choose to talk over Biden's tribute to his son, that he would use someone's son's fight against addiction as a matter of political pointscoring.
But we all know that Trump is a repulsive human being. That anyone would support him or aspire to his life view is baffling to me.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 20:19 - Oct 6 with 1583 viewsWesty75

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 20:03 - Oct 6 by gobbles

Obviously there was the white supremacist moment, but for me the most telling moment of the debate that really showed what a lowlife Trump is was when Biden was speaking about his son, who was fought in Iraq and died of brain cancer, and Trump interjected and started giving abuse about his other son, who fought drug problems.
On both subjects that was disgusting. That he would choose to talk over Biden's tribute to his son, that he would use someone's son's fight against addiction as a matter of political pointscoring.
But we all know that Trump is a repulsive human being. That anyone would support him or aspire to his life view is baffling to me.

Indeed, and Biden showed real dignity and restraint in his response to that attack on his family. Trump deserved a fcking slap for that.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 20:24 - Oct 6 with 1571 viewsRanger_Things

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:42 - Oct 6 with 1486 viewstraininvain

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 20:24 - Oct 6 by Ranger_Things

Biden 10-16 pts ahead in the polls and Trump’s just withdrawn from stimulus negotiations. Pick the bones out of that one.

Starting to think Trump actually wants to lose the election so he can go start his tv network.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:46 - Oct 6 with 1479 viewstraininvain

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 20:03 - Oct 6 by gobbles

That was the most human reaction I’ve seen from a politician in years. Biden’s far from perfect but that moment showed the difference between him and Trump in a nutshell.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:55 - Oct 6 with 1455 viewsRanger_Things

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:42 - Oct 6 by traininvain

Biden 10-16 pts ahead in the polls and Trump’s just withdrawn from stimulus negotiations. Pick the bones out of that one.

Starting to think Trump actually wants to lose the election so he can go start his tv network.

He will need something as over the next 4 years he has $420 million in dodgy loans to pay back. He will also lose his Presidential immunity from prosecution.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:16 - Oct 6 with 1417 viewsNorthernr

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:42 - Oct 6 by traininvain

The more I see these polls the more I think he'll win. As said higher up, the 'shy Tory' syndrome will be massive here because nobody really wants to publicly admit they're voting for that guy, but will anyway.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:30 - Oct 6 with 1386 viewsRanger_Things

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:16 - Oct 6 by Northernr

The more I see these polls the more I think he'll win. As said higher up, the 'shy Tory' syndrome will be massive here because nobody really wants to publicly admit they're voting for that guy, but will anyway.

Voter suppression is key for Trump. Also deliberately slowing the post by removing sorting machines and not allowing staff overtime.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:31 - Oct 6 with 1384 viewstraininvain

I think a lot depends on voter turnout which is looking very strong so far. A lot of people couldn’t be bothered to vote for Clinton through apathy and dislike. This feels different.

Biden’s just given his best speech yet at Gettysburg talking about healing the divide in the US. Meanwhile, Trump’s on twitter taking credit for ending stimulus talks which will negatively impact tens of millions in the US.

A long way to go but for the first time I’m starting to believe that Biden might actually win the election.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:38 - Oct 6 with 1369 viewskensalriser

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-supporters-arent-shy-but-polls-could-

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:49 - Oct 6 with 1348 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I worry about the 'Shy Tory' effect as well.

I also wonder if there are people in the U.S. too embarrassed to tell pollsters that they're voting Trump.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 23:03 - Oct 6 with 1320 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:38 - Oct 6 by kensalriser

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-supporters-arent-shy-but-polls-could-

Excellent fact-based article, thanks Kensal. And encouraging.

Still, the embarrassment factor might be higher now?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024