Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager betting 14:32 - Nov 30 with 25917 viewsPinnerPaul

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/30636479

Some 'interesting' names in there!
Next Manager betting on 22:09 - Dec 11 with 739 viewsNorthernr

Next Manager betting on 07:25 - Dec 6 by Sakura

I'm getting concerned the club or rather Les has made their decision. Who to appoint. It being Paul Hall

There really is no good reason this is taking so long.

Les has been very been open about wanting to give opportunities to black managers. Here we have an international manager at our club.

In my view Les is delaying it because he knows he can't give it to him yet. But, if we beat Burnley and then point or win against Preston and he will push for it to be given to Hall.

I hope I'm wrong because Les putting his concerns on these social issues before the interests of the club cost us massively in our key shot at promotion when Ramsey was in charge in our post relegation season. I'm worried he's going to do it again here with a squad that has a real shot at promotion

If he does appoint Hall and it doesn't go well Les needs to be sacked. He needs to put the Club first not his own personal crusade to balance racial equality in management positions

Again, hope I am wrong but the longer this goes on the more concerned I am my initial instincts this was the case are right.

Aged well.

Next Manager betting on 22:11 - Dec 11 with 721 viewsLongsufferingR

Next Manager betting on 22:09 - Dec 11 by Northernr

Aged well.

To be fair he is wearing black there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024