Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote 19:18 - Mar 28 with 6135 viewsKeithHaynes

How will it go on Saturday ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:31 - Mar 28 with 3388 viewsSTID2017

A 3 - 0 win as I have previously predicted
COYS !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 20:02 - Mar 28 with 3370 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You need another choice "No Idea".
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 20:08 - Mar 28 with 3365 viewsWhiterockin

I see OHL has not voted yet.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 20:46 - Mar 28 with 3309 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 20:08 - Mar 28 by Whiterockin

I see OHL has not voted yet.

Can I take a guess ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:13 - Mar 28 with 3261 viewsAndyCole

My heart says 0-8.

My head says 3-1.

This season is the first ever season we are so far inferior. In so many ways.

Before this season we have always had a brand far far superior to the brandless, non-descript Cardiff nothingness of Thump & Hope.

It pains me to say that recently under Morison Cardiff has looked up for the fight, playing front foot football, going for it. The very antithesis of brand Martine.

Shocking to behold, shocking for lots of reasons. Especially for the rational, proper fans accustomed to Cooper's winning ways.

We need our senior players to wrest control from Martine and take the game to Morison's go-fwd troops.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:28 - Mar 28 with 3236 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:13 - Mar 28 by AndyCole

My heart says 0-8.

My head says 3-1.

This season is the first ever season we are so far inferior. In so many ways.

Before this season we have always had a brand far far superior to the brandless, non-descript Cardiff nothingness of Thump & Hope.

It pains me to say that recently under Morison Cardiff has looked up for the fight, playing front foot football, going for it. The very antithesis of brand Martine.

Shocking to behold, shocking for lots of reasons. Especially for the rational, proper fans accustomed to Cooper's winning ways.

We need our senior players to wrest control from Martine and take the game to Morison's go-fwd troops.

"This season is the first ever season we are so far inferior. In so many ways"
Except the one that matters most - league position.
Why are you always so negative about the club you claim to support ?
On Saturday at 5.00 we will be 5 points ahead of them in the league.
Not bad for an " inferior " team ...

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 01:56 - Mar 29 with 3160 viewsDr_Parnassus

Been there, done that.

At the time we were performing in line with the dross we had available to us. Expectations were in line with our levels of talent.

This season we have fantastic players and are performing so, so poorly. There is a huge difference between being bad with a bad squad and being bad with a good one.

But to answer the OP. It again depends what tactics Martin plays.

When he needs a boost he often goes back to the direct way of playing, and the chance to do the double and have his name in lights may be enough for him to ditch his style again.

If he does that then we win. I’d say 2-0.

If he doesn’t then God knows, could be anything.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 11:04 - Mar 29 with 3019 viewsdantheswansman

We only need three or four of our players to be on top form and its an easy 3-1 for us, we still have stronger players all over the field than they do
Cant see anything but a win as i have no doubt our lot will be right up for it
Login to get fewer ads

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 11:14 - Mar 29 with 3014 viewsLorax

I've gone for the draw. The optimist in me says we can win, the pragmatist knows it depends which team turns up, on both sides.

Cardiff have improved recently but we still blow hot and cold, in some games we have gone from boiling to freezing and back again.

This could easily be 3-0 either way or just as likely, a bore draw.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 13:20 - Mar 29 with 2955 viewsonehunglow

Hey oop Lommy

Right now,I feel utterly confused,befuddled,and utterly post as to what we are about. What we see is what we see and will see as long as Russell is in charge.Now ,it's this simple;if you like what we are doing now then good for you but for many it is utterly tedious backed up by mindless "positive" narrative purely spouted for the aforementioned fella to keep his ob until HE decides to move and end his brief sojourn with us.

He is the most supported manager in our history -at this stage of his tenure- which is staggering as we have had no success at all.

I can see crocheting making a comeback at home games to pass the time away. omeone could finish an arm of a baby's cardy by the time Fisher Grimes Naughton have passed the ball back and fore ..

Don't despair Accy.Jesus love you.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:18 - Mar 29 with 2839 viewsLorax

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 13:20 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

Hey oop Lommy

Right now,I feel utterly confused,befuddled,and utterly post as to what we are about. What we see is what we see and will see as long as Russell is in charge.Now ,it's this simple;if you like what we are doing now then good for you but for many it is utterly tedious backed up by mindless "positive" narrative purely spouted for the aforementioned fella to keep his ob until HE decides to move and end his brief sojourn with us.

He is the most supported manager in our history -at this stage of his tenure- which is staggering as we have had no success at all.

I can see crocheting making a comeback at home games to pass the time away. omeone could finish an arm of a baby's cardy by the time Fisher Grimes Naughton have passed the ball back and fore ..

Don't despair Accy.Jesus love you.

Who are lommy and Accy? I think you are confused because I am in the critical of Martin camp and have been for weeks.

Y'know, when Mandy Cole makes a ridiculous post, you don't have to offer her any support or add more criticisms of Martin.

Mandy can stand up for herself.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:36 - Mar 29 with 2816 viewsonehunglow

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:18 - Mar 29 by Lorax

Who are lommy and Accy? I think you are confused because I am in the critical of Martin camp and have been for weeks.

Y'know, when Mandy Cole makes a ridiculous post, you don't have to offer her any support or add more criticisms of Martin.

Mandy can stand up for herself.

I go my own way .
As you started it ,you can have this .

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:42 - Mar 29 with 2772 viewspencoedjack

Best ignore him mate.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:03 - Mar 29 with 2759 viewsbonymine

Well I shall be in the province of Andalucia watching the game with friends …..shame that Keith has bailed out & opted to be at the game bloody lightweight !! 😉😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:05 - Mar 29 with 2746 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:03 - Mar 29 by bonymine

Well I shall be in the province of Andalucia watching the game with friends …..shame that Keith has bailed out & opted to be at the game bloody lightweight !! 😉😂

May the sun shine on you and the Swans

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:08 - Mar 29 with 2755 viewsbonymine

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:05 - Mar 29 by STID2017

May the sun shine on you and the Swans

Cheers mate much appreciated 👍🤞🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🦢💪

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:51 - Mar 29 with 2719 viewsKeithHaynes

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:03 - Mar 29 by bonymine

Where in our fine Autonomous community ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 23:01 - Mar 29 with 2706 viewsbonymine

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:51 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

Where in our fine Autonomous community ?

Malaga Keith what an incredible region been there 20+ times and now retired I intend travelling there more !!

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 23:07 - Mar 29 with 2690 viewsKeithHaynes

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 23:01 - Mar 29 by bonymine

Malaga Keith what an incredible region been there 20+ times and now retired I intend travelling there more !!

A fair step from me here in Cadiz, a few of us getting together for the game.
My next game is Forest away, I’m looking forward to that. I see you will be there 👍

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 23:10 - Mar 29 with 2685 viewsbonymine

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 23:07 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

A fair step from me here in Cadiz, a few of us getting together for the game.
My next game is Forest away, I’m looking forward to that. I see you will be there 👍

Indeed mate look forward to it 👍😁

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 23:32 - Mar 29 with 2663 viewsKeithHaynes

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:31 - Mar 28 by STID2017

A 3 - 0 win as I have previously predicted
COYS !

A 6-0 aggregate win.
Decent.

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 08:40 - Mar 30 with 2772 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 23:32 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

A 6-0 aggregate win.
Decent.

Indeed, A Piroe double and one from Obafemi to seal a famous victory
COYS

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:47 - Mar 30 with 2747 viewsbuilthjack

2-0. Simple.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:49 - Mar 30 with 2736 viewsWhiterockin

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:47 - Mar 30 by builthjack

2-0. Simple.

1-0 Wolf.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:55 - Mar 30 with 2719 viewsonehunglow

2-3 to the capitals. Two headed goals from a corner and one from a Fisher farkup.

Piroe gets another stunner,when we pass the ball to him.

It might be the case young Joseph gets a chance and runs past their slugs for defenders and buries a nice one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024