Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote 19:18 - Mar 28 with 6466 viewsKeithHaynes

How will it go on Saturday ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:11 - Mar 30 with 1300 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:55 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

2-3 to the capitals. Two headed goals from a corner and one from a Fisher farkup.

Piroe gets another stunner,when we pass the ball to him.

It might be the case young Joseph gets a chance and runs past their slugs for defenders and buries a nice one.

Another positive post from you ?
Positively stomach churning.
Support the team.
3 - 0 to Swans.
Russell Martin is the hero once again

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 11:44 - Mar 30 with 1271 viewsonehunglow

So just over 1 in 5 believe we will win.
That doesn't correspond to that which we read on here or indeed the Poll,which shows what hypocrites we are.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 14:20 - Mar 30 with 1219 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 11:44 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

So just over 1 in 5 believe we will win.
That doesn't correspond to that which we read on here or indeed the Poll,which shows what hypocrites we are.

Although only 41% believe we will lose ?
Read whatever you like into the poll.
59% backing Martin's Super Swans to get a result

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 14:22 - Mar 30 with 1221 viewsDr_Parnassus

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 14:20 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Although only 41% believe we will lose ?
Read whatever you like into the poll.
59% backing Martin's Super Swans to get a result

You’ve not been backing Martin’s Super Swans of late.

You said we should be using these next few months to be getting a new manager in.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 14:26 - Mar 30 with 1212 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 14:22 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

You’ve not been backing Martin’s Super Swans of late.

You said we should be using these next few months to be getting a new manager in.

I also said to myself I was done on here for the day, then came back on, now decided to go off again as have a business meeting.
See - people can and do change their minds.
It is a human trait.
Try it sometime.
Adios - for now.

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 14:28 - Mar 30 with 1214 viewsDr_Parnassus

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 14:26 - Mar 30 by STID2017

I also said to myself I was done on here for the day, then came back on, now decided to go off again as have a business meeting.
See - people can and do change their minds.
It is a human trait.
Try it sometime.
Adios - for now.

Yes, you change them to suit your narrative and what your G’s want you to say.

Adios, don’t let them push you around to make them too many coffees and teas in their meeting, and be strong in your opinions, don’t change them to fit in.

Ciao

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 15:08 - Mar 30 with 1201 viewsEagleEye

We will dominate possession, create very little then grab a goal in the second half. They will grab a late, late equaliser after a dodgy decision by the referee & it will feel like a defeat
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 15:13]
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 16:31 - Mar 30 with 1175 viewsonehunglow

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 15:08 - Mar 30 by EagleEye

We will dominate possession, create very little then grab a goal in the second half. They will grab a late, late equaliser after a dodgy decision by the referee & it will feel like a defeat
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 15:13]

75% believe we will not win

SEVENTY FIVE PER CENT

How does that show confidence in a coach

We are playing an appalling outfit in Cardiff,a club we basically hate.

Login to get fewer ads

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 17:07 - Mar 30 with 1161 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 16:31 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

SEVENTY FIVE PER CENT

Makes not one jot of difference to what happens on the pitch.
Martin's Super Swans will win and likes of you and AC will be quiet for a few days

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:42 - Mar 30 with 1132 viewsLibertarian

1 - 2. Swans
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:24 - Mar 30 with 1108 viewsbennytheblue

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 16:31 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

SEVENTY FIVE PER CENT

Appalling lol….
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:43 - Mar 30 with 1087 viewsKeithHaynes

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:24 - Mar 30 by bennytheblue

Appalling lol….

I doubt there is a more negative following than that of Swansea City.
I recall after we won the League Cup a bloke moaning that we only scored five. He was to,d in no uncertain terms where he should go.

I also doubt he would have been at Anfield or Stamford Bridge when we gave them a lesson in football on route.

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:02 - Mar 30 with 1062 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:43 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

I recall after we won the League Cup a bloke moaning that we only scored five. He was to,d in no uncertain terms where he should go.

I also doubt he would have been at Anfield or Stamford Bridge when we gave them a lesson in football on route.

I am positive we will get a result ...

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 07:46 - Mar 31 with 1007 viewsangryjack

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 17:07 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Makes not one jot of difference to what happens on the pitch.
Martin's Super Swans will win and likes of you and AC will be quiet for a few days

Love your confidence but can't see what gives you that confidence, we are rubbish...and Martin is that reason,slow pedestrianised football for sake of passing,no runners off the ball just into feet and back again,wide open when we not got possession,it must be so easy for opposition coaches,you just leave us have possession up to edge of box,then press win ball and one through or long ball over top to a pacy winger and it cuts us wide open,it's been happening time and time again but our so called paid pro coaches can't put this right..
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:10 - Mar 31 with 972 viewsvetchonian

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:43 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

there will always be one or two who think we should have done better but I dont actually believe that we have a huge negative following.

Thoise of us who have been calling MArtin out are deemed negative because we arre not backing theprocess and are seen not to be supporting the manager.....many of those in support of the process where critcal of our last manager....its opinions....so anyone who is not "on the bus" is deemed negative.

I personally do not believe MArtin is up to the job or capable of making us a truly competetive and attractive team...that is my opinion based on what I have witnessed this season and the research I have done into his managerial career as a whole....so if you want to call me negative then do so but my "negativity" results from my "posititivity" Martin is not the man for us

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:48 - Mar 31 with 949 viewsonehunglow

No reason for you to say that Keith.
You are IMO so utterly wrong.
It's a surprising statement if for no other reason than you are "slagging off "our fan base.

I read that we must support the lads/team/club,not the coach . Everton aren't exactly supporting their current coach and they didnt the previous but they love their club-as we do.

Nothing at all wrong with wanting more .Nothing. All teams can find ways to improve whether its Man City or Dover Ath.

Do you honestly believe Citeh fans weren't livid when Liverpool won the Prem instead of them.

We have a decent fan base ;our biggest failing is turning on each other.

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:50 - Mar 31 with 949 viewsSwaneeRiver

I have voted for a win and hope we pull it off.
My head says it will be close.
I think it may be a good game
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 18:40 - Mar 31 with 861 viewsDr_Parnassus

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:50 - Mar 31 by SwaneeRiver

So you have voted for “win” twice under this one and STID?

Wonder what other polls you have done that on.

Hmm 🤔

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 18:54 - Mar 31 with 841 viewsshingle

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:48 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

No reason for you to say that Keith.
You are IMO so utterly wrong.
It's a surprising statement if for no other reason than you are "slagging off "our fan base.

I read that we must support the lads/team/club,not the coach . Everton aren't exactly supporting their current coach and they didnt the previous but they love their club-as we do.

Nothing at all wrong with wanting more .Nothing. All teams can find ways to improve whether its Man City or Dover Ath.

Do you honestly believe Citeh fans weren't livid when Liverpool won the Prem instead of them.

We have a decent fan base ;our biggest failing is turning on each other.

But if you are walking up the road and a fellow Swans fan happens to come out of his house and sees you then shouts hey one hung mate how you doing you turn to him, now i can not see that as even a small failing let alone a big failing??, why are you being so dramatic.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 18:55]
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:28 - Mar 31 with 781 viewsAndyCole

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:50 - Mar 31 by SwaneeRiver

Both of you have voted for the win ?

Which head says it will be close, STID or Swanee ?

Did you both also vote for Builth, the fraud of a POTY ?

Shocking, insulting, disrespectful to the cause, Clownshoe behaviour.

Clown Of The Year award already nailed on, settled.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:50 - Mar 31 with 916 viewspencoedjack

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 07:46 - Mar 31 by angryjack

Love your confidence but can't see what gives you that confidence, we are rubbish...and Martin is that reason,slow pedestrianised football for sake of passing,no runners off the ball just into feet and back again,wide open when we not got possession,it must be so easy for opposition coaches,you just leave us have possession up to edge of box,then press win ball and one through or long ball over top to a pacy winger and it cuts us wide open,it's been happening time and time again but our so called paid pro coaches can't put this right..

You must be great fun on a night out.

I’d find something else to fulfill your Saturday afternoons fella 👍
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:13 - Mar 31 with 879 viewsKeithHaynes

With a beautiful view 😉

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:15 - Mar 31 with 873 viewsSTID2017

I think you need to take a chill pill fella.
Used two usernames - wow.
You do know thers is real horrible things currently happening in the world right ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:36 - Mar 31 with 863 viewscadleigh

Not going to vote on this one because I don't want to tempt fate and I genuinely think it could go any one of the three ways offered. Ergo I think the poll is currently about right.

Paterson and Piroe could demolish them. Or we could walk about for 90 minutes like Monty Python's philosophers. Neither would surprise me.

The thing that is doing my head in is, I can't see any pattern to any of this. Sometimes we are good for the first 45 minutes, sometimes for the second. Sometimes neither, occasionally both. For a while we were doing OK for two out of three games in an eight-day cycle and then collapsing in game three. Now we seem to be out of puff after half time every game, no matter how much recovery time we have between games.

Last two seasons the pattern was clear. Cooper would land on a formation, line-up or set of tactics that worked, stick with it way past the point where it was no longer delivering, then move on. Fairly simple wave pattern. This season...

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 01:35 - Apr 1 with 816 viewsDr_Parnassus

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 22:15 - Mar 31 by STID2017

I think you need to take a chill pill fella.
Used two usernames - wow.
You do know thers is real horrible things currently happening in the world right ?

So because there are worse things going on in the world it means you can troll using multiple usernames?

For months you have been blaming others for causing issues when in fact you have been trolling as a multi. How duplicitous.

Of course you aren’t the only one of the gang to have been caught resorting to that simply because they cannot debate a point.

So it shouldn’t be a shock.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024