Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote 19:18 - Mar 28 with 6467 viewsKeithHaynes

How will it go on Saturday ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 01:57 - Apr 1 with 1269 viewsDr_Parnassus

Also the abuse has cranked up again from the likes of STID and of course Builth because his mate has absolutely destroyed his credibility (what little he had anyway).

Surely they (mods) can get these people in line without us having to report every post?

Some pretty vile contributions here, which is simply lashing out from embarrassment and id like to think a little bit of shame. But the shameless nature of some of these posts, I’m not so sure.

Extremely disappointing on a few fronts here.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:08 - Apr 1 with 1208 views73__73

I’ve had a few different names on here. That was because the previous management kept on banning me....

To be fair, I don’t know Keith, but this site seems a lot better under his control.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:46 - Apr 1 with 1188 viewsDr_Parnassus

I don't post there because it's dull. Haven't for maybe 4 years. Sven kept crying about me and banning me.

Don't let that ruin a good fairy story though

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:14 - Apr 1 with 1165 viewsKeithHaynes

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:48 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

No reason for you to say that Keith.
You are IMO so utterly wrong.
It's a surprising statement if for no other reason than you are "slagging off "our fan base.

I read that we must support the lads/team/club,not the coach . Everton aren't exactly supporting their current coach and they didnt the previous but they love their club-as we do.

Nothing at all wrong with wanting more .Nothing. All teams can find ways to improve whether its Man City or Dover Ath.

Do you honestly believe Citeh fans weren't livid when Liverpool won the Prem instead of them.

We have a decent fan base ;our biggest failing is turning on each other.

That’s my position on this, like it or not.
I’ve instructed the mods to ban anyone who causes further issues on here.

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:20 - Apr 1 with 1159 viewsvetchonian

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:14 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

Can you define issues Keith?

Are you saying any "ngativity" will result in an a ban?

So anyone not towing the party line that all is well in the camp that the management( and by that I icnlude Winter and Allen ) and coaching staff are doing great job questioning this or critquing will be banned?
Or do you mesan those who continually trhorw personal insults and abuse at tposters whihc are not related to football matters

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:40 - Apr 1 with 1138 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:20 - Apr 1 by vetchonian

Can you define issues Keith?

Are you saying any "ngativity" will result in an a ban?

So anyone not towing the party line that all is well in the camp that the management( and by that I icnlude Winter and Allen ) and coaching staff are doing great job questioning this or critquing will be banned?
Or do you mesan those who continually trhorw personal insults and abuse at tposters whihc are not related to football matters

I think it is clear he means the non football stuff.
We all need to reign it in.
All supporters of Swans.
Save the vitriol for our neighbours tomorrow

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:42 - Apr 1 with 1136 viewsLorax

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:14 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

For the elimination of any doubt, are you referring to any specific "further issues?"

On the OP, I'm sticking with the draw. There's something abut this tie that just seems to defy logic, it's like the universe has decided neither team will do the double. OK that's silly and maybe the lack of confidence many of us feel will be some strange kind of omen and we run out easy winners. In the history of it though there's been plenty of times I've been sure we'd win or lose and been proven wrong.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:48 - Apr 1 with 1127 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:42 - Apr 1 by Lorax

For the elimination of any doubt, are you referring to any specific "further issues?"

On the OP, I'm sticking with the draw. There's something abut this tie that just seems to defy logic, it's like the universe has decided neither team will do the double. OK that's silly and maybe the lack of confidence many of us feel will be some strange kind of omen and we run out easy winners. In the history of it though there's been plenty of times I've been sure we'd win or lose and been proven wrong.

Going for an emphatic win.
No logic as the form book tells us nothing on either team
Just being optimistic

Login to get fewer ads

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:51 - Apr 1 with 1128 viewsvetchonian

Good post....This fixture is always one hard to predict....as you say in all the years it has occured neither side has managed to achieve the elusive double..there have been seasons where we would have thought if was a formality such as 2010/11 when thanks to Marvellous Marvin we beat them up there only to lose at home despite having a superior squad and better form as last season when we played them off the park at legoland only to suffer defeat at home .....

I always wnat us to win I got used to expecting us to win though derby games are always unpredictable .
My confidence of a win is low given our record this year...heart says and wants a win head cannot decide as has been said we never know what side will turn up and what tactics will be employed and will it be for the first 45 or second 45 or for 90 mins....but whatever I am happy that at least Cardiff cant to the double!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 11:52 - Apr 1 with 1093 viewsKeithHaynes

Please don’t cross the line on banter ( UPDATED 🟥 ) by KeithHaynes 1 Apr 2022 10:35
The disclosure of personal details or previous posters info or usernames is in clear breach of the sites guidelines and must stop now. It is damaging to the forum and all the hard work that has been done to the point of being the go to site for swans info in vast numbers. Let’s not damage that further.

Remember our goal here and the charity links.
Banter is fine but the last few days have become a bit strange and not what this forum is about. It may have been acceptable before I took over but it isn’t now. Those days and I thought those people have gone. I don’t need to keep saying this surely ?
Please think before you press enter.

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:24 - Apr 1 with 1006 viewsLittleEnglandJack

I honestly think we'll lose as I expect Cardiff will come flying out of the traps with the crowd behind them and get right on top of us. All it takes is one kamikaze moment at the back to go behind.

Having said that, they are absolutely dire. If by some miracle it becomes a proper football match we should beat them, as we are obviously the better footballing side.

It would also be very amusing if RM became the first manager to do the double too.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:47 - Apr 1 with 960 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:24 - Apr 1 by LittleEnglandJack

I honestly think we'll lose as I expect Cardiff will come flying out of the traps with the crowd behind them and get right on top of us. All it takes is one kamikaze moment at the back to go behind.

Having said that, they are absolutely dire. If by some miracle it becomes a proper football match we should beat them, as we are obviously the better footballing side.

It would also be very amusing if RM became the first manager to do the double too.

It could be the catalyst he needs if we do get the win.
Hope so anyway

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:51 - Apr 1 with 955 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 19:24 - Apr 1 by LittleEnglandJack

The four pundits of WOL are favoriting Cardiff tomorrow and if we play defensively and deep we will play right into their hands. Tomorrow isn’t a game to faff about at the back, quicker passing forward and a front three of Joseph Piroe and Obafemi should see our scoring goals. A back four with Christie and the new lad as full backs and Naughton and Cabango in the middle with Downes Grimes and Fulton in the middle with Ntcham and Wolf lurking on the bench ready to come on and change the game if needed. This won’t be anyone else’s choice probably but we have to stop being so damn predictable. Cardiff certainly won’t expect us to line up so offensively

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:57 - Apr 1 with 942 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 21:51 - Apr 1 by Brynmill_Jack

The four pundits of WOL are favoriting Cardiff tomorrow and if we play defensively and deep we will play right into their hands. Tomorrow isn’t a game to faff about at the back, quicker passing forward and a front three of Joseph Piroe and Obafemi should see our scoring goals. A back four with Christie and the new lad as full backs and Naughton and Cabango in the middle with Downes Grimes and Fulton in the middle with Ntcham and Wolf lurking on the bench ready to come on and change the game if needed. This won’t be anyone else’s choice probably but we have to stop being so damn predictable. Cardiff certainly won’t expect us to line up so offensively

Agree we have to go on the offensive from the off.
Cardiff dont like it up 'em

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 00:09 - Apr 2 with 906 viewsLorax

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 11:52 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

Please don’t cross the line on banter ( UPDATED 🟥 ) by KeithHaynes 1 Apr 2022 10:35
The disclosure of personal details or previous posters info or usernames is in clear breach of the sites guidelines and must stop now. It is damaging to the forum and all the hard work that has been done to the point of being the go to site for swans info in vast numbers. Let’s not damage that further.

Remember our goal here and the charity links.
Banter is fine but the last few days have become a bit strange and not what this forum is about. It may have been acceptable before I took over but it isn’t now. Those days and I thought those people have gone. I don’t need to keep saying this surely ?
Please think before you press enter.

That thread didn't end well and there is always a constant when the threads go bad.

Seeing as I think it'll be a draw I think I'll put a sneaky £5 on us to win 2-1, it's 11-1.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 01:07 - Apr 2 with 890 viewsDr_Parnassus

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 00:09 - Apr 2 by Lorax

That thread didn't end well and there is always a constant when the threads go bad.

Seeing as I think it'll be a draw I think I'll put a sneaky £5 on us to win 2-1, it's 11-1.

Agreed, always the same constant - those same people that get annoyed that certain individuals won’t back down to them and their aggressive tactics in lieu of an ability to debate. You are among them and often pop up and join in for personal reasons as opposed to genuine ones.

You have a duty as a member of this site to call out this behaviour and not join them just because you also have issues with their chosen victim(s). Those that condone it, blame the victims or join in are just as culpable.

Common sense not agendas Cat, we have been through this before though. Anyone taking the side of aggressive abusers over those that present their views properly with logic and data to show their reasoning need their heads read.

I’ve just received a fantastic message from the owners of this site outlining their support for my contribution which I will reply to later this evening.

And oh, I’ll give you 12-1…
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 1:35]

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 07:48 - Apr 2 with 850 viewstrampie

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 01:07 - Apr 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Agreed, always the same constant - those same people that get annoyed that certain individuals won’t back down to them and their aggressive tactics in lieu of an ability to debate. You are among them and often pop up and join in for personal reasons as opposed to genuine ones.

You have a duty as a member of this site to call out this behaviour and not join them just because you also have issues with their chosen victim(s). Those that condone it, blame the victims or join in are just as culpable.

Common sense not agendas Cat, we have been through this before though. Anyone taking the side of aggressive abusers over those that present their views properly with logic and data to show their reasoning need their heads read.

I’ve just received a fantastic message from the owners of this site outlining their support for my contribution which I will reply to later this evening.

I'm hopeful of a Swans win and go along with 2-1 win for the Swans.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:28 - Apr 2 with 808 viewsLorax

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 01:07 - Apr 2 by Dr_Parnassus

No, the constant is a person or people who cannot let something go and posts on almost endlessly about why others are wrong.

You have to have digs, as you have done in this post, AGAIN. It seems to me your aim is to deliberately cause trouble and then spout about how polite you are, you don't don't have to call people names to cause trouble.

YOU are the cause of the trouble on this site. You have a duty to behave, not to keep stirring up trouble with your endless ramblings. If you see something you don't like you can post ONCE and then report it but you badger people. You wind them up with your "polite" but vaguely insulting words.

It's why you have been banned before, you like to stir and then stand back and say, it wasn't me guv.
That's what this post of yours was intended for, to draw a reaction. Yet again you are posting about people and how they behave and not the topic in the thread and purely to draw a reaction.
You have dragged this site down and you make it a negative experience, it's boring having to trawl through your monotonous nonsense trying to find a post on topic.
As your failure to comprehend a previous simple to understand comment shows, you aren't as clever as you think you are.

You are nothing but a troll who (speaking entirely for myself obviously) is ruining the experience of using this forum.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:41 - Apr 2 with 798 viewsjohnlangy

Last night I dreamed we won 2-0. So close the book now.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:55 - Apr 2 with 778 viewsSTID2017

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:41 - Apr 2 by johnlangy

Last night I dreamed we won 2-0. So close the book now.

While Cardiff can only "Dream A Dream" (with apologies to Les Mis for the misquote) of "Days gone by"

COYS
3 - 0 win today for us

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:34 - Apr 2 with 763 viewsRichardO

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:28 - Apr 2 by Lorax

No, the constant is a person or people who cannot let something go and posts on almost endlessly about why others are wrong.

You have to have digs, as you have done in this post, AGAIN. It seems to me your aim is to deliberately cause trouble and then spout about how polite you are, you don't don't have to call people names to cause trouble.

YOU are the cause of the trouble on this site. You have a duty to behave, not to keep stirring up trouble with your endless ramblings. If you see something you don't like you can post ONCE and then report it but you badger people. You wind them up with your "polite" but vaguely insulting words.

It's why you have been banned before, you like to stir and then stand back and say, it wasn't me guv.
That's what this post of yours was intended for, to draw a reaction. Yet again you are posting about people and how they behave and not the topic in the thread and purely to draw a reaction.
You have dragged this site down and you make it a negative experience, it's boring having to trawl through your monotonous nonsense trying to find a post on topic.
As your failure to comprehend a previous simple to understand comment shows, you aren't as clever as you think you are.

You are nothing but a troll who (speaking entirely for myself obviously) is ruining the experience of using this forum.

100% agreed, longest threads, misinterpretation, misdirection and doesn't see the irony in his words(or maybe he does).
On the topic ,the Stats apparently mean we have no chance, the betting odds are against us but I'll go for a win for us(I do mean the Swans just make it clear wouldn't want to confuse)
As a fan I believe we can beat anyone as a realist I I'm not surprise by results but I anticipate each game in hope.
I may get things wrong and happy(ish) to admit when I am.
How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 10:54 - Apr 2 with 727 viewsSTID2017

Safe journey to those travelling either by coach or independently.
Enjoy your day.
COYS !!

How will it go on Saturday ? Your chance to vote on 09:26 - Apr 3 with 526 viewsKeithHaynes

Obsolete but evidential.
Thread locked.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024