Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much is the club worth/valued at now? 20:35 - Feb 2 with 11850 viewsbuilthjack

£30 million?
More?
Less?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:41 - Feb 3 with 777 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:22 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

If they can sell their shareholding via a court remedy then they absolutely should.

They have handled the whole thing horrendously for the last decade, if they can get away from the club with millions in the bank then that’s a fantastic result for both the club and the Trust.

It means we may get a cash injection if it all goes south and we need a lifeline and the amateur organisations presence in the boardroom will be no more in the short term.

Win win.

How will they invest their gains Dr P? They were getting currently 4.85% less than inflation in the last accounts. You are a numbers man. De-valuation on that scale is horrendous. Simple maths tells people losing close on 5% a year is a lot of money over 20 years. What was you house worth 20 years ago. A lot of money then, not now.

How will they ever get back into the club in 30 year?

Dr P how much are the legal fees? Surely you would consider that before promoting this action?. What is your understanding on this?. £5m £6m £7m? What about tax.? What happens if they lose? Will they have to hand over shares?

Lose lose. The money will possibly come from the convertible loan note. That is why it is left open. Why issue new shares when the SCST shares are available. You are a smart sort of bloke. Why will the US people not pay off the bill with the Convertible loan note Doc?

Wise sage since Toshack era

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 769 viewsDr_Parnassus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:41 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

How will they invest their gains Dr P? They were getting currently 4.85% less than inflation in the last accounts. You are a numbers man. De-valuation on that scale is horrendous. Simple maths tells people losing close on 5% a year is a lot of money over 20 years. What was you house worth 20 years ago. A lot of money then, not now.

How will they ever get back into the club in 30 year?

Dr P how much are the legal fees? Surely you would consider that before promoting this action?. What is your understanding on this?. £5m £6m £7m? What about tax.? What happens if they lose? Will they have to hand over shares?

Lose lose. The money will possibly come from the convertible loan note. That is why it is left open. Why issue new shares when the SCST shares are available. You are a smart sort of bloke. Why will the US people not pay off the bill with the Convertible loan note Doc?

My house wasn’t built 20 years ago so couldn’t tell you.

Legal fees should be manageable if they haven’t chosen a no win no fee, what the actual number is would be impossible to guess. But they appear to think it worth their while.

If they lose then they don’t actually lose that much. Their shareholding is almost worthless without voting rights, the club can be sold every-time bypassing their shareholding, it’s a pointless entity. The only value would be holding out for dividends, which may never come.

The club isn’t being sued, so not sure why the club would need a loan note to pay the Trust.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:53 - Feb 3 with 765 viewsCatullus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:44 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I was born in the Neath valley so perhaps I am distantly related who knows? . I said hello to Huw Jenkins at Swindon once but do not know any of them from adam.

I read the last Trust AGM minutes last night. The Trust stated they wanted to remain as shareholders but accepted a successful court case could see them selling entirely. This is extremely dumb.

Why go to court pay a fortune to get something you do not want?. The organisation seems to be drifting. Only some one called Royston spoke any sense.

The strong 1000 plus 'Welsh Warriors' will soon hand their fate over to an old Etonian part of the English legal elite. He will decide their fate not the members. The member have sold out. Poodles. They simply are not shrewd enough to look after their assets properly and allowed the organisation to get dragged into "small town politics" where unrelated matters nothing to do with Swansea city come into play.
Huw Jenkins Morgan and Dineen went to Old Trafford Anfield and Stamford Bridge to win. They often succeeded. The "poodles" do not like them. I get it and highlight it. They do not like me, either.

The Trust will be filleted like a fish. The bones will be removed and the 60% flesh left will be put in the freezer for 20 years. No one will want it then, How much will the legal action cost?. Member do not know and do not ask. That is all you need to know. The members are now irrelevant. Poodles.

There are definitely sell outs involved.

When you get ripped off you do something about it, if that means going to court you get somebody properly qualifed.

There is definitely a Poodle involved, or maybe it's a sheep.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:00 - Feb 3 with 753 viewsjack_lord

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:12 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

From the last AGM.

Royston Thomas: Legal fees are ripping us off - in 10 years all our money will be gone! If they
were that confident they should do a No Win No Fee basis. Our end game seems to be to sell our shares and lose all influence in the Swans. There must be a better way! Roy Thomas.

[AG] Legal action is always a last resort and is only happening now due to the inability to agree a solution to the issues that have arisen from the 2016 sale. We should remember two things, a) we had agreed a deal in 2017 that would have resolved the issue, however the majority owners walked away from that agreement and b) as a result of the 2016 sale, our shareholding is not sufficiently protected in the current structure of the club, so the status quo is not tenable in our eyes. We remain very open to a negotiated settlement and ONE OF THE AIMS OF THE TRUST IS ALWAYS TO RETAIN A SHAREHOLDING in our club, however that requires both parties to agree. We do agree that if this goes to court, the likely award from a SUCCESSFUL VERDICT WOULD BE THE FULL PURCHASE of the Trust’s shares.

There is only going to be one winner in this legal battle and it won't be the trust or the US group

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:08 - Feb 3 with 740 viewsDr_Parnassus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:00 - Feb 3 by jack_lord

There is only going to be one winner in this legal battle and it won't be the trust or the US group

I reckon everyone wins.

US guys will be rid of the Trust once and for all. Lawyers get a slice of the pie and the Trust get some cash and are out of a situation they are way out of their depth in.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 731 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:49 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

My house wasn’t built 20 years ago so couldn’t tell you.

Legal fees should be manageable if they haven’t chosen a no win no fee, what the actual number is would be impossible to guess. But they appear to think it worth their while.

If they lose then they don’t actually lose that much. Their shareholding is almost worthless without voting rights, the club can be sold every-time bypassing their shareholding, it’s a pointless entity. The only value would be holding out for dividends, which may never come.

The club isn’t being sued, so not sure why the club would need a loan note to pay the Trust.

Yes but you are promoting it without checking for yourself. What do you consider manageable legal fees? £5m, £7m more ? Why promote it if you do not know the approximate figures.?

Their share holding is not worthless with out voting rights. This is a myth. Mr Uzmanov has minority right at Arsenal. Are you saying his shares are worthless? Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgans have 5% shares are they worthless? The Trust voting means next to nothing. What do they stand for ? . Would they veto the Convertible loan note? The cannot veto a take over. They could not veto a take over at any time since 2002. Nothing has changed except the passport of the other owners.

Their shareholding could be worth £40m if Swansea get back the Premier league before dilution. They have no tag on so could be left behind again. £40m might be small money to you but to me is quite a lot. Not exactly worthless is it? A new buyer would like 100% at a guess.

No one wants the Trust making decisions, The board changes every few years.

I have explained the CLN significance to you but you are not smart enough to understand it, it seems. From an American point of view, why issue new shares when the court tells you to by the trust's shares? It is one or the other. The CLN will be recovered to pay the Trust. £13m of the £21m total.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:31 - Feb 3 with 725 viewsDr_Parnassus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:20 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes but you are promoting it without checking for yourself. What do you consider manageable legal fees? £5m, £7m more ? Why promote it if you do not know the approximate figures.?

Their share holding is not worthless with out voting rights. This is a myth. Mr Uzmanov has minority right at Arsenal. Are you saying his shares are worthless? Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgans have 5% shares are they worthless? The Trust voting means next to nothing. What do they stand for ? . Would they veto the Convertible loan note? The cannot veto a take over. They could not veto a take over at any time since 2002. Nothing has changed except the passport of the other owners.

Their shareholding could be worth £40m if Swansea get back the Premier league before dilution. They have no tag on so could be left behind again. £40m might be small money to you but to me is quite a lot. Not exactly worthless is it? A new buyer would like 100% at a guess.

No one wants the Trust making decisions, The board changes every few years.

I have explained the CLN significance to you but you are not smart enough to understand it, it seems. From an American point of view, why issue new shares when the court tells you to by the trust's shares? It is one or the other. The CLN will be recovered to pay the Trust. £13m of the £21m total.

There is nothing to check, I am going to assume they have a reasonable idea of the fees involved and decided upon that course of action instead of taking a no win no fee lawyer on. The fact they chose not to suggests they believe those fees are manageable, what they are is something you would have to ask them.

Promoting something suggests encouraging something. I am not in discourse with the Trust, I’m talking with you. It’s an agreement not a promotion.

Mr Uzmanov, Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgan’s reasons for shareholding will align with the majority shareholders, so their shareholding is not devalued. The Trust’s reason for shareholding is not profit, it’s influence, as their desires are often not aligned with the majority shareholders - without the latter it’s worthless to them.

In 2002 the Trust felt the good of the club was a mutual goal for all shareholders, so voting rights were not as important. The landscape changed in 2016 and profit is most certainly now top of the agenda as opposed to the well-being of the club and they don’t always go hand in hand.

No need to get prickly Resolven, take it on the chin. Swansea as a club would not be paying the Trust, the monies would be coming from those that are being sued. The loan note is always going to be recovered, if it’s recovered because the owner wants to buy a house in Beverly Hills or he wants to pay the Trust is of little consequence.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 708 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:31 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

There is nothing to check, I am going to assume they have a reasonable idea of the fees involved and decided upon that course of action instead of taking a no win no fee lawyer on. The fact they chose not to suggests they believe those fees are manageable, what they are is something you would have to ask them.

Promoting something suggests encouraging something. I am not in discourse with the Trust, I’m talking with you. It’s an agreement not a promotion.

Mr Uzmanov, Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgan’s reasons for shareholding will align with the majority shareholders, so their shareholding is not devalued. The Trust’s reason for shareholding is not profit, it’s influence, as their desires are often not aligned with the majority shareholders - without the latter it’s worthless to them.

In 2002 the Trust felt the good of the club was a mutual goal for all shareholders, so voting rights were not as important. The landscape changed in 2016 and profit is most certainly now top of the agenda as opposed to the well-being of the club and they don’t always go hand in hand.

No need to get prickly Resolven, take it on the chin. Swansea as a club would not be paying the Trust, the monies would be coming from those that are being sued. The loan note is always going to be recovered, if it’s recovered because the owner wants to buy a house in Beverly Hills or he wants to pay the Trust is of little consequence.

Always a dangerous to assume. You called it 'win win'. Is that an assumption as well?. Perhaps people will not accept your win win claim based on 'assumptions'.

The Trusts brief is to promote the football club existence in Swansea and bring the club closer to the fans. It does not have the expertise to make corporate decisions. To help keep a football club in Swansea it needs money not influence. You called the holding worthless. This is a myth. It is only worthless to an organisation that puts little value on money.
You rephrase it a "worthless to them". The Trust have influence by means of their 21%. They still have 21%. If the convertible loan is paid back tehy will still have 21% in two years Are they lobbying for the repayment of the CLN?

I have been trying to think of another organisation that thinks like this and come up with the 'Women's institute'. This is why this organisation is not fussed on giving a big percentage of their 2016 valuation away to third parties. I would favour in this case local charitable causes not bonus hungry English financial firms.

Profit and well being of the club always goes hand in hand. Profit are good losses are bad.

This is fake Dr P. ""The loan note is always going to be recovered, if it’s recovered because the owner wants to buy a house in Beverly Hills"". Silverstein spent January in Swansea not at a Beverly hills beach house. This is a fact. It was cloudy and damp. He stated he wanted to invest and has put his efforts and time into it.

This is part of the anti investment agenda. Investment was offered in 2015 but the Trust dd not want it. They do not and the convertible loan note to be converted either because it will dilute them and their influence. Influence come with networking skills and expertise not percentage share holding.

Login to get fewer ads

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:19 - Feb 3 with 684 viewsDr_Parnassus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:59 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Always a dangerous to assume. You called it 'win win'. Is that an assumption as well?. Perhaps people will not accept your win win claim based on 'assumptions'.

The Trusts brief is to promote the football club existence in Swansea and bring the club closer to the fans. It does not have the expertise to make corporate decisions. To help keep a football club in Swansea it needs money not influence. You called the holding worthless. This is a myth. It is only worthless to an organisation that puts little value on money.
You rephrase it a "worthless to them". The Trust have influence by means of their 21%. They still have 21%. If the convertible loan is paid back tehy will still have 21% in two years Are they lobbying for the repayment of the CLN?

I have been trying to think of another organisation that thinks like this and come up with the 'Women's institute'. This is why this organisation is not fussed on giving a big percentage of their 2016 valuation away to third parties. I would favour in this case local charitable causes not bonus hungry English financial firms.

Profit and well being of the club always goes hand in hand. Profit are good losses are bad.

This is fake Dr P. ""The loan note is always going to be recovered, if it’s recovered because the owner wants to buy a house in Beverly Hills"". Silverstein spent January in Swansea not at a Beverly hills beach house. This is a fact. It was cloudy and damp. He stated he wanted to invest and has put his efforts and time into it.

This is part of the anti investment agenda. Investment was offered in 2015 but the Trust dd not want it. They do not and the convertible loan note to be converted either because it will dilute them and their influence. Influence come with networking skills and expertise not percentage share holding.

Why is it dangerous for me to assume that? How does it affect me in any way shape or form? I’m not a members of the Trust and I don’t own the club, I assure you it doesn’t affect me in the slightest let alone be dangerous. Nobody has to accept my win win claim, although it’s more of an opinion than a claim. I’m talking to you nobody else.

Yep worthless to them. Anyone who wishes to buy the club can do so without the need to buy the Trusts shares anyone who wishes to ignore them can do so. They are simply there to gather dividends if they arrive.

Nope profit and the good of the club do not always go hand in hand. You can achieve a profit by damaging the club, no question about it. Tony Petty turned a profit, I don’t think he had the good of the club in his interests, in fact he was happy to see it fold.

What do you mean it’s fake? Are you suggesting I said he was going to buy a house in Beverly Hills? Read it again would be my advice. I said the loan note will be paid back anyway, what prompts it is an irrelevance, if it isn’t the Trust winning a case it could be a whole manner of different things, the result is the same.

Not sure why you are protesting so much, who are you trying to convince? I’m not a member of the Trust.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:38 - Feb 3 with 642 viewsTreforys_Jack

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:19 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Why is it dangerous for me to assume that? How does it affect me in any way shape or form? I’m not a members of the Trust and I don’t own the club, I assure you it doesn’t affect me in the slightest let alone be dangerous. Nobody has to accept my win win claim, although it’s more of an opinion than a claim. I’m talking to you nobody else.

Yep worthless to them. Anyone who wishes to buy the club can do so without the need to buy the Trusts shares anyone who wishes to ignore them can do so. They are simply there to gather dividends if they arrive.

Nope profit and the good of the club do not always go hand in hand. You can achieve a profit by damaging the club, no question about it. Tony Petty turned a profit, I don’t think he had the good of the club in his interests, in fact he was happy to see it fold.

What do you mean it’s fake? Are you suggesting I said he was going to buy a house in Beverly Hills? Read it again would be my advice. I said the loan note will be paid back anyway, what prompts it is an irrelevance, if it isn’t the Trust winning a case it could be a whole manner of different things, the result is the same.

Not sure why you are protesting so much, who are you trying to convince? I’m not a member of the Trust.

Regarding your last paragraph, it's almost like the poster has a vested interest or something.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:51 - Feb 3 with 619 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:44 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I was born in the Neath valley so perhaps I am distantly related who knows? . I said hello to Huw Jenkins at Swindon once but do not know any of them from adam.

I read the last Trust AGM minutes last night. The Trust stated they wanted to remain as shareholders but accepted a successful court case could see them selling entirely. This is extremely dumb.

Why go to court pay a fortune to get something you do not want?. The organisation seems to be drifting. Only some one called Royston spoke any sense.

The strong 1000 plus 'Welsh Warriors' will soon hand their fate over to an old Etonian part of the English legal elite. He will decide their fate not the members. The member have sold out. Poodles. They simply are not shrewd enough to look after their assets properly and allowed the organisation to get dragged into "small town politics" where unrelated matters nothing to do with Swansea city come into play.
Huw Jenkins Morgan and Dineen went to Old Trafford Anfield and Stamford Bridge to win. They often succeeded. The "poodles" do not like them. I get it and highlight it. They do not like me, either.

The Trust will be filleted like a fish. The bones will be removed and the 60% flesh left will be put in the freezer for 20 years. No one will want it then, How much will the legal action cost?. Member do not know and do not ask. That is all you need to know. The members are now irrelevant. Poodles.

Mostly complete nonsense that's been addressed many times.

But what does any of this have to do with the value of the club?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:52 - Feb 3 with 614 viewsKeithHaynes

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:51 - Feb 3 by Chief

Mostly complete nonsense that's been addressed many times.

But what does any of this have to do with the value of the club?

Hey up chief, welcome back 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:14 - Feb 3 with 587 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:19 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

It is not dangerous for you at all. You have just said you do not really care that much. But you called it a 'win win' based on assumptions you cannot justify. This is false.

It is not a win for the club for example. You presumably care about the club. I have given you a scenario whereby the investment promised to the club is transferred to the Trust instead under court direction. This is an entirely reasonable scenario.

You argue it will be repaid in any case, irrespective of the case. This is false in my view. Silverstein Winter the US people all regard it as an 'investment' not a 'loan'. It will only be recovered from a future buyer when he or she buys the new shares.

Taking owners to court while they are putting money into the club is poor judgement (if you care about the club). They helped out during Covid.

You can assume if you want to that the Owners will convert the CLN £13m and pay off the Trust £21m and be £34m out of pocket. Another lazy assumption.

I suspect the club will be out of pocket £13m and the owners out of pocket £8m. They can get the £13m back off season ticket holders some of whom are Trust members. McQuarrie bank could take advance season ticket sales perhaps.

It win win for bankers and financial people English and Australian. Everyone else loses. The Trust board could not network and work constructively with the US people and sellers. The new board may be more talented and prepared to take business advice. One hopes so. The Trust was not set up to benefit the London financial elite to the tune of millions.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:24 - Feb 3 with 580 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:38 - Feb 3 by Treforys_Jack

Regarding your last paragraph, it's almost like the poster has a vested interest or something.

I care you and you mates are a bit dopey. You do not even know how much the legal case will cost. Why do you not know this?

I am trying to explain to you the cost to the legal firms will be added to my (and your) season ticket.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:28 - Feb 3 with 574 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:24 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I care you and you mates are a bit dopey. You do not even know how much the legal case will cost. Why do you not know this?

I am trying to explain to you the cost to the legal firms will be added to my (and your) season ticket.

What part of, the case is against individuals not swansea city, do you not understand.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:28 - Feb 3 with 569 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:14 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

It is not dangerous for you at all. You have just said you do not really care that much. But you called it a 'win win' based on assumptions you cannot justify. This is false.

It is not a win for the club for example. You presumably care about the club. I have given you a scenario whereby the investment promised to the club is transferred to the Trust instead under court direction. This is an entirely reasonable scenario.

You argue it will be repaid in any case, irrespective of the case. This is false in my view. Silverstein Winter the US people all regard it as an 'investment' not a 'loan'. It will only be recovered from a future buyer when he or she buys the new shares.

Taking owners to court while they are putting money into the club is poor judgement (if you care about the club). They helped out during Covid.

You can assume if you want to that the Owners will convert the CLN £13m and pay off the Trust £21m and be £34m out of pocket. Another lazy assumption.

I suspect the club will be out of pocket £13m and the owners out of pocket £8m. They can get the £13m back off season ticket holders some of whom are Trust members. McQuarrie bank could take advance season ticket sales perhaps.

It win win for bankers and financial people English and Australian. Everyone else loses. The Trust board could not network and work constructively with the US people and sellers. The new board may be more talented and prepared to take business advice. One hopes so. The Trust was not set up to benefit the London financial elite to the tune of millions.

Funny you should mention Australian business there. The owners recently agreed to give an Australian business the chunk of the Rodon sale proceeds to an Australian bank. Removing funds from our Welsh club to an Ozzie bank.

But not a word said.

The trust using their own funds (not the club's) to engage legal representation which may or may not be from London and that's awful apparently.

Why the hypocrisy? Care to explain?

The rest is mostly nonsense that's been disproved many times, but let's concentrate on these points first.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:29 - Feb 3 with 564 viewsTreforys_Jack

So we bend over and get *@#$ otherwise our season tickets will go up. As long as I fully understand.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:32 - Feb 3 with 560 viewsChief

"I do not insult posters" Resloven 01/02/22

"You and your mates are a bit dopey" Resloven 03/02/22

These claims keep coming back to bite you on the anus don't they Resloven?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:35 - Feb 3 with 554 viewsCatullus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:28 - Feb 3 by Chief

Funny you should mention Australian business there. The owners recently agreed to give an Australian business the chunk of the Rodon sale proceeds to an Australian bank. Removing funds from our Welsh club to an Ozzie bank.

But not a word said.

The trust using their own funds (not the club's) to engage legal representation which may or may not be from London and that's awful apparently.

Why the hypocrisy? Care to explain?

The rest is mostly nonsense that's been disproved many times, but let's concentrate on these points first.

Lets not eh. Lets concentrate on something more important or more fun, like paint drying or mould growing.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:41 - Feb 3 with 536 viewsChief

Where's Raynor the content police?

We've currently got Resloven spreading propaganda across about 4 threads simultaneously, but not a peep.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:49 - Feb 3 with 524 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:28 - Feb 3 by Whiterockin

What part of, the case is against individuals not swansea city, do you not understand.

When Covid struck the 'individuals' came to the help of the club. Season tickets holders who watched on laptops were given £99 season tickets as a thank you. No one else did this. It was class behaviour. The £13m put into the club was from "individuals" who funded this move. They want to buy new shares with it.

The case is against individuals . The consequences will be taken by the club and the fans as collateral damage. I have explained how.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:54 - Feb 3 with 518 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:49 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

When Covid struck the 'individuals' came to the help of the club. Season tickets holders who watched on laptops were given £99 season tickets as a thank you. No one else did this. It was class behaviour. The £13m put into the club was from "individuals" who funded this move. They want to buy new shares with it.

The case is against individuals . The consequences will be taken by the club and the fans as collateral damage. I have explained how.

Well actually it's the club funds that subsidised the tickets because the club will have to pay back the money. And that'll be the case until the loans converted. Which there's no guarantee that it will be. There's certainly no indication of when. So let's not get too carried away.

You theorise the club will suffer consequences you mean. Which is illogical, it's not a fact like you and pretending it is.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:03 - Feb 3 with 507 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:29 - Feb 3 by Treforys_Jack

So we bend over and get *@#$ otherwise our season tickets will go up. As long as I fully understand.

Its a tough life but you seem to get the general idea. The lawyers fees will be around £7m. Its got to come from somewhere, The fans created the debt. They will pay it back.

The US people have put £13m in to the club and tell us they do not want it back. Winter has used it to subsidise season tickets and buy Piroe and Ntcham and clear debts relay the pitch and paint the steel work. (Did you not notice anything? )

If you force them to give it to English legal people £7m and £14m to the Trust getting 0.15% per anum for (no benefit to anyone) they will have to spread the love. The £13m is best invested in the club not in English pockets and not devaluing in a zero interest current account.

Its simple.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:07 - Feb 3 with 505 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:49 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Your first paragraph is not relevant so stop trying to pad out your argument.

The second paragraph is not proven and has no relevance. You only gave your opinion of a possible outcome, not a true fact. The defendants must be pretty sure they are going to lose if they have strung you that line.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:15 - Feb 3 with 493 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:03 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Its a tough life but you seem to get the general idea. The lawyers fees will be around £7m. Its got to come from somewhere, The fans created the debt. They will pay it back.

The US people have put £13m in to the club and tell us they do not want it back. Winter has used it to subsidise season tickets and buy Piroe and Ntcham and clear debts relay the pitch and paint the steel work. (Did you not notice anything? )

If you force them to give it to English legal people £7m and £14m to the Trust getting 0.15% per anum for (no benefit to anyone) they will have to spread the love. The £13m is best invested in the club not in English pockets and not devaluing in a zero interest current account.

Its simple.

- You have failed to mention through this that it's entirely possible that the court orders to losers to pay the fees.

- the fans created what debt!?

- they tell us lots of things, some of which has been patently untrue and hasn't transpired. Until they convert, it should be treated as a loan and a debt.

- English legal = bad / Australian bankers = good / American bankers = good. Apparently. So you're assuming that the trust will treat the funds the same way they do with the very much lower funds they currently have (which they have to)? Have I got that correct?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024