Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much is the club worth/valued at now? 20:35 - Feb 2 with 11848 viewsbuilthjack

£30 million?
More?
Less?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:07 - Feb 11 with 567 views3swan

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:00 - Feb 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Dilution does not directly affect the Trust's value. When others invest the Trust can either pay their 21% contribution or pay in percentage holding. In my opinion they should pay their share. They are 20 years old and effectively need 'to get a job' philosophically speaking. Their monetary value is unchanged. They should cough up.

The Trust's holding in the club is notionally increasing. The value of Piroe is greater than the value of Ayew who was a financial liability. It clearly depends on the club performance and purchases. This adds monetary value to the Trust when valued. "Direct" monetary value does not mean anything to me. All things being equal inflation sees financial growth.

Degradation is not happening because of maintenance (for example painting the steel work) and the pitch will survive for a while. This was paid for by the Convertible loan. Trust contribution zero. They have not volunteered their 21% (£2.73m). Its only £2,154 per member. (assuming 1100 members). When youown a football club you have responsibilities like maintenance. When money is tight you have to put you hand in your pocket. Did not anyone tell the members this?

Where is you cash Sir? Would you prefer to dilute? No problem Sir sign here. Ever heard of putting money away for a rainy day? A farmer from Seven Sisters understands it. It never crossed the mind of Chief.

Swansea Trust signed up for good days and bad days. The 'good time Charlies' enjoyed the good days but now are heading for the door. They took £400,000 in dividends but are in no rush to invest a penny.

Worth £21,000,000 in 2015 and introduced to two American groups with money to spend. They could not cut a deal with either of them. Everybody else did. They have excuses of course. This is business no one is interested in excuses.

I would be very surprised if the current change in players will have made much of a change to a potential share sale price. You point out that Ayew has gone and yes I agree he was a financial liability. We can't lose sight though that players who we believe could bring in transfer money could also leave for nothing when their contracts end. As I have already said none of us know the future, and any potential buyer doing due diligence would recognise that.

Again you denigrate Trust board members with your 'good time Charlies' comment about only enjoying the good times. That's extremely selective and ignoring the fact that the Trust was set up when times were bad. Trust board, and ordinary members, played a very big part in keeping the club alive with many unpaid hours for the benefit of the club and not for financial gain.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:17 - Feb 11 with 541 viewsmax936

And round and round we go FME's

Why just Why ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:50 - Feb 11 with 497 views3swan

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:17 - Feb 11 by max936

And round and round we go FME's

Why just Why ffs.

I agree with you Max. On the whole I've read it or skipped over posts, thinking exactly the same. How many times can the same questions be asked even on non related threads that are hijacked. Sometimes though imo some posts are so biased that they need challenging especially when replies have been given.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:11 - Feb 11 with 464 viewsmax936

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:50 - Feb 11 by 3swan

I agree with you Max. On the whole I've read it or skipped over posts, thinking exactly the same. How many times can the same questions be asked even on non related threads that are hijacked. Sometimes though imo some posts are so biased that they need challenging especially when replies have been given.

Not a criticism of you C, 90% of the thread is pathetic nonsense. It started off fine and started with good intentions by Builth, shame.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 22:35]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:26 - Feb 11 with 452 views3swan

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:11 - Feb 11 by max936

Not a criticism of you C, 90% of the thread is pathetic nonsense. It started off fine and started with good intentions by Builth, shame.

No problem, I don't take things personally. I've said what I need to say, and don't have the need to repeat.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:32 - Feb 11 with 445 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:11 - Feb 11 by max936

You have no understanding if the issues. The club is worth £30m says Builth. The Trust are going to court for £21m plus costs with perhaps 40% going to third parties. Pathetic nonsense it is not.

The Trust are planning sue the people keeping the club in business. The members do not seem to know anything.

- how much will the case cost them?
- what happens in they lose? Are their shares at stake?
- how will they invest the money?
- how will they ever find business partners in the future if they are litigious?

None of these questions have been answered. If you are a member answer the above questions. They say they are acting in the long term interests of the club. I am a fan and want answers from Trust members. They voted for this action not me.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 21:34]

Wise sage since Toshack era

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:46 - Feb 11 with 432 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:32 - Feb 11 by ReslovenSwan1

You have no understanding if the issues. The club is worth £30m says Builth. The Trust are going to court for £21m plus costs with perhaps 40% going to third parties. Pathetic nonsense it is not.

The Trust are planning sue the people keeping the club in business. The members do not seem to know anything.

- how will they ever find business partners in the future if they are litigious?

None of these questions have been answered. If you are a member answer the above questions. They say they are acting in the long term interests of the club. I am a fan and want answers from Trust members. They voted for this action not me.

Literally everything you have asked there has been answered several times over on this thread

Go and milk a cow or something

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 424 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:46 - Feb 11 by Chief

Literally everything you have asked there has been answered several times over on this thread

Go and milk a cow or something

No you have fudged it each time.

How much will it cost? It is a secret.

What happens if they lose. Its a secret.

How will they invest. To be determined. They must have a plan.

How will the make partnerships in the future. To be determined

Not answers.

Login to get fewer ads

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 420 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:54 - Feb 11 by ReslovenSwan1

No you have fudged it each time.

How much will it cost? It is a secret.

What happens if they lose. Its a secret.

How will they invest. To be determined. They must have a plan.

How will the make partnerships in the future. To be determined

Not answers.

- it would be ridiculous for the trust to publically announce to the world & the defendants how much they have to fight this case.

- impossible to say, depends entirely on the judges decision.

- I'm sure they do, but they'd be silly to publically announce the plan before knowing what the result will be.

- impossible to say what the outlook will look like in future or even the need will arise to form partnerships.

All the decisions will need to be taken following consultation with the membership. That's impossible to do without knowing the result of the case. The trust board are capable but not clairvoyant.

You are asking questions that are obviously impossible to answer because no one knows what the judge will rule for certain.

How much are the Americans paying for legal representation? It's a secret.

What happens if they win? It's a secret.

What happens if they lose? It's a secret.

What is their plan for the future? That's definitely a secret.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 22:06]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 23:05 - Feb 11 with 402 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:04 - Feb 11 by Chief

- it would be ridiculous for the trust to publically announce to the world & the defendants how much they have to fight this case.

- impossible to say, depends entirely on the judges decision.

- I'm sure they do, but they'd be silly to publically announce the plan before knowing what the result will be.

- impossible to say what the outlook will look like in future or even the need will arise to form partnerships.

All the decisions will need to be taken following consultation with the membership. That's impossible to do without knowing the result of the case. The trust board are capable but not clairvoyant.

You are asking questions that are obviously impossible to answer because no one knows what the judge will rule for certain.

How much are the Americans paying for legal representation? It's a secret.

What happens if they win? It's a secret.

What happens if they lose? It's a secret.

What is their plan for the future? That's definitely a secret.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 22:06]

The Trust represent Swansea city supporters supposedly democratically. The US people represent themselves. The Trust's ,mission statement includes the following:-

- represent the views, needs and aims of our members (and supporters) at all times.

As a democratic organisation secrecy is deeply worrying. They are supposed to be open and transparent. The members and fans need to know what is going on.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 23:16 - Feb 11 with 392 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 23:05 - Feb 11 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust represent Swansea city supporters supposedly democratically. The US people represent themselves. The Trust's ,mission statement includes the following:-

- represent the views, needs and aims of our members (and supporters) at all times.

As a democratic organisation secrecy is deeply worrying. They are supposed to be open and transparent. The members and fans need to know what is going on.

And the Americans are the majority owners of the football club. They are the defendants against whom there appears to be a viable case of wrongdoing.

The secrecy is entirely warranted and required. It's completely unreasonable to expect a party about to pursue s case to release how much funding they have secured. That would be manna from heaven for the Americans. And there's not a great deal of point speculating on what to do with the proceeds from a victory because we do not know in what form it'll take or what option the members will choose.

The trust can't produce information of things that they do not know.
You'll notice there is no appetite or demands from the trust's membership to have this information.

Just from you Farmer Giles.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 00:43 - Feb 12 with 381 viewsTreforys_Jack

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 23:05 - Feb 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Wow, the sellouts mouthpiece talking about secrecy, oh the irony............
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 08:29 - Feb 12 with 343 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:32 - Feb 11 by ReslovenSwan1

"If you are a member answer the above questions. They say they are acting in the long term interests of the club. I am a fan and want answers from Trust members. They voted for this action not me."

Join the trust and you can have your say as a member and get the answers you require directly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024