Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 40575 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 15:32 - Jun 28 with 1503 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 15:23 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely, any time you make something up or pretend something is written when it isn’t, you are always going to have to spell it out in specifics, I’ll ensure that.

I like it when you start clock watching, always a good sign, your mate used to do that before his sudden disappearance.

Right, now onto it, let’s have a look:-

- You haven’t showed me any Palace fans who claim to be ITK that said such things. Can you post the link please?

- So there is no contradiction then? I said Coopers offer of Palace was better than Potters to Brighton; I stand by that and have explained why. I also think Coopers offer to Fulham is better than both his original offer to Palace and naturally Potters to Brighton... where is the contradiction? Point it out to me....

So big clubs are now judged on your lifetime? Has your standard of debate really sunk that low? how old are you then? That may explain your limited view of football and it’s history. May make it easier to know what I’m dealing with.

Yes the algorithm was and continues to be correct. The algorithm doesn’t predict anything, it just tells you the % chance of each outcome happening, at no point does it ever predict an outcome. That’s your lack of understanding of the thread or the topic in general. But we have been through that before. It will state you are unlikely to win the lottery next week, if you do... it’s still correct.

Now back to those contradictions. Still haven’t been able to point any out. Why?
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 15:26]

No clock watching here, it's 15:30 in the afternoon. Plenty of daylight left.

Cooper's offer to Fulham better than both outstanding.

Of course not, as I have said, they are all massive clubs, it's just here and now they haven't got the pull as they are plying their traders in lower leagues without the money the Premier League brings, that's obvious and you of course know that.

I'd say I'm about the same age as you but that's a wild guess.

I''ve explained the contradictions, you can make comments like the Fulham offer is better than both but we both know that is laughable. Even the Fulham fans can't believe Bournemouth have pulled it off, but Parker is in the industry, he must think they have a better chance of fulfilling his ambitions. There's no shame in that for Fulham.
Cooper to Fulham on 15:38 - Jun 28 with 1458 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 15:32 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Of course not, as I have said, they are all massive clubs, it's just here and now they haven't got the pull as they are plying their traders in lower leagues without the money the Premier League brings, that's obvious and you of course know that.

I''ve explained the contradictions, you can make comments like the Fulham offer is better than both but we both know that is laughable. Even the Fulham fans can't believe Bournemouth have pulled it off, but Parker is in the industry, he must think they have a better chance of fulfilling his ambitions. There's no shame in that for Fulham.

Now we have a legally trained contributor I d advise you on commenting further .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper to Fulham on 15:41 - Jun 28 with 1461 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 15:32 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

You are definitely clock watching, sadly it’s Wimbledon time. I’ll be on your clock, there will be no lucky escape today.

Yes, we have been through this. Fulham over the length of a 3/4 year contract will likely be better placed than both Palace and Brighton. In fact I will stick my neck on the line and say that within the next 4 years, only Fulham out of the 3 will be a Premier League club, or at the very least, the highest placed club. I welcome bets on that if interested?

They are not all massive clubs at all, what are you talking about? Brighton are a very small club, palace and Fulham are medium sized clubs, Fulham slightly edging Palace. Again I have showed why this is the case.

My age doesn’t come into it, I would never make the ridiculous comment that I only count things since my birth. I view football as a whole, average living memory may be a fair enough barometer and sample size. But using my own age would be ridiculous.

You haven’t explained the contradictions, you have posted two quotes that do not contradict each other. One says Palace is a better job than Brighton, the other says Fulham is a better job than both. Again, where is this contradiction?

Fulham fans look overjoyed. Fulham terminated his contract and as a result let him go for nothing, because the alternative was sacking him and paying him off. You literally just posted a tweet confirming it. The exact scenario as when we terminated Sousas contract when Leicester came in, we couldn’t believe our luck.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 16:34 - Jun 28 with 1374 viewsFireboy2

Cooper to Fulham on 13:50 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Agreed, within a couple of seasons they will be down with Brighton.

Yay he agrees with someone.

Fwiw the way they are conducting business id say they are down next season.
Cooper to Fulham on 16:49 - Jun 28 with 1348 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 15:41 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

You are definitely clock watching, sadly it’s Wimbledon time. I’ll be on your clock, there will be no lucky escape today.

Yes, we have been through this. Fulham over the length of a 3/4 year contract will likely be better placed than both Palace and Brighton. In fact I will stick my neck on the line and say that within the next 4 years, only Fulham out of the 3 will be a Premier League club, or at the very least, the highest placed club. I welcome bets on that if interested?

They are not all massive clubs at all, what are you talking about? Brighton are a very small club, palace and Fulham are medium sized clubs, Fulham slightly edging Palace. Again I have showed why this is the case.

My age doesn’t come into it, I would never make the ridiculous comment that I only count things since my birth. I view football as a whole, average living memory may be a fair enough barometer and sample size. But using my own age would be ridiculous.

You haven’t explained the contradictions, you have posted two quotes that do not contradict each other. One says Palace is a better job than Brighton, the other says Fulham is a better job than both. Again, where is this contradiction?

Fulham fans look overjoyed. Fulham terminated his contract and as a result let him go for nothing, because the alternative was sacking him and paying him off. You literally just posted a tweet confirming it. The exact scenario as when we terminated Sousas contract when Leicester came in, we couldn’t believe our luck.

Lucky escape it’s just another absolute howler from you to add on to list, it’s zero to escape from.

Again, you’re guessing, the facts are Brighton and Palace are a premier league club now, Fulham are not and are a club divided looking at their fans reactions on twitter to their owner, and Cooper’s imminent appointment as it happens.

Teams like Nottingham Forest, Derby etc are absolutely massive clubs. Zero doubt about it. Brighton, Palace and Fulham aren’t, ones in the championship as it stands though and the other two aren’t. I’d say palace are in big trouble though but I’m not as certain as you are Fulham will make a quick return, especially with Cooper.

Fulham, like Swansea wouldn’t pay their manager off, but in both cases managers have had their heads turned by what they think are clubs which they can fulfil their ambitions with. The Fulham a better job than Brighton, after Cooper lost out to the Palace job is a laughable, embarrassing statement. You’ve got your a*s in your hands because Cooper didn’t get a premier league gig (as it stands anyway) and are now making ludicrous comments such as Fulham is a better gig than 1: Palace as they overlooked Cooper, and 2: Brighton because they give Potter who is a superior manager a job. It’s as simple as that really. It’s just another case of you making predictions and getting them wrong, and trying to justify them with ludicrous statements. It’s great entertainment.
Cooper to Fulham on 17:03 - Jun 28 with 1310 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 16:49 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Lucky escape it’s just another absolute howler from you to add on to list, it’s zero to escape from.

Again, you’re guessing, the facts are Brighton and Palace are a premier league club now, Fulham are not and are a club divided looking at their fans reactions on twitter to their owner, and Cooper’s imminent appointment as it happens.

Teams like Nottingham Forest, Derby etc are absolutely massive clubs. Zero doubt about it. Brighton, Palace and Fulham aren’t, ones in the championship as it stands though and the other two aren’t. I’d say palace are in big trouble though but I’m not as certain as you are Fulham will make a quick return, especially with Cooper.

Fulham, like Swansea wouldn’t pay their manager off, but in both cases managers have had their heads turned by what they think are clubs which they can fulfil their ambitions with. The Fulham a better job than Brighton, after Cooper lost out to the Palace job is a laughable, embarrassing statement. You’ve got your a*s in your hands because Cooper didn’t get a premier league gig (as it stands anyway) and are now making ludicrous comments such as Fulham is a better gig than 1: Palace as they overlooked Cooper, and 2: Brighton because they give Potter who is a superior manager a job. It’s as simple as that really. It’s just another case of you making predictions and getting them wrong, and trying to justify them with ludicrous statements. It’s great entertainment.

Howler? By being factually accurate again? Don’t be so silly.

I’m not guessing, they are letting him go, for free. Terminating his contract and asking for zero compensation. It’s not a guess, your own Tweet you posted confirmed that. Did you read it?

You are again looking at things too short term. It doesn’t matter if they are a Premier League club now, it isn’t a 1 year contract. In terms of prospects for the club, they are not bright for Brighton, or Palace. A fan base being divided after relegation is hardly something unique to Fulham and certainly does not play any sort of part in the size of their club.

Forest is a big club, Derby is an average sized club and nowhere near a massive club. Brighton is not a big club no, Palace and Fulham are average size clubs though. Where have I said I am certain Fulham will go up? I said they are favourites for the title. You keep taking me stating a fact as stating an opinion. Is within 4 years constituting a quick return then? Because that’s what I said.

Whether he had his head turned is irrelevant, it’s easy to have your head turned when you aren’t wanted. Fulham want him gone hence why they are ripping up his contract and allowing Bournemouth to have him compensation free simply because it saves on the expense of sacking him.

You can cry about Potter only getting the Brighton job all week long, it won’t make a blind bit of difference. Fulham are a bigger club than Brighton, be that in your lifetime or the Queens. Let’s go the last 35 years for arguments sake, Fulham average a 25% higher finish, 20% more fans and infinite times more European seasons. You have mud in your eyes with regards to this I’m afraid. Not for the first time.

But I’m glad we now agree there was no contradiction, let alone multiple and that you do not wish to take the bet that Fulham will be higher than both Palace and Brighton within 4 years. I don’t blame you, don’t think you would find many wanting action on that.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 17:14]

Cooper to Fulham on 17:15 - Jun 28 with 1280 viewsWhiterockin

Why don't you two PM each other take this off the thread and give us all a break.
Cooper to Fulham on 17:40 - Jun 28 with 1188 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 17:03 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Howler? By being factually accurate again? Don’t be so silly.

I’m not guessing, they are letting him go, for free. Terminating his contract and asking for zero compensation. It’s not a guess, your own Tweet you posted confirmed that. Did you read it?

You are again looking at things too short term. It doesn’t matter if they are a Premier League club now, it isn’t a 1 year contract. In terms of prospects for the club, they are not bright for Brighton, or Palace. A fan base being divided after relegation is hardly something unique to Fulham and certainly does not play any sort of part in the size of their club.

Forest is a big club, Derby is an average sized club and nowhere near a massive club. Brighton is not a big club no, Palace and Fulham are average size clubs though. Where have I said I am certain Fulham will go up? I said they are favourites for the title. You keep taking me stating a fact as stating an opinion. Is within 4 years constituting a quick return then? Because that’s what I said.

Whether he had his head turned is irrelevant, it’s easy to have your head turned when you aren’t wanted. Fulham want him gone hence why they are ripping up his contract and allowing Bournemouth to have him compensation free simply because it saves on the expense of sacking him.

You can cry about Potter only getting the Brighton job all week long, it won’t make a blind bit of difference. Fulham are a bigger club than Brighton, be that in your lifetime or the Queens. Let’s go the last 35 years for arguments sake, Fulham average a 25% higher finish, 20% more fans and infinite times more European seasons. You have mud in your eyes with regards to this I’m afraid. Not for the first time.

But I’m glad we now agree there was no contradiction, let alone multiple and that you do not wish to take the bet that Fulham will be higher than both Palace and Brighton within 4 years. I don’t blame you, don’t think you would find many wanting action on that.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 17:14]

You’re fact being that Fulham is a better job offer than Brighton. You are literally off your head.

Read it yes, he wanted to leave and they’ve managed to thrash out his contract, they were not going to pay him off, and they expected him to be in charge this year as per the article I posted, but he wanted to leave.

Why isn’t the future bright for Brighton compared to Fulham? Nonsense.

Why am I crying about Potter having a premier league job? I was gutted when he left don’t get me wrong, the club were in general which is why we rejected their first approach before Potter said he wanted to leave. I believe we offered him another contract aswell.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 17:50 - Jun 28 with 1160 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 17:40 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

You’re fact being that Fulham is a better job offer than Brighton. You are literally off your head.

Read it yes, he wanted to leave and they’ve managed to thrash out his contract, they were not going to pay him off, and they expected him to be in charge this year as per the article I posted, but he wanted to leave.

Why isn’t the future bright for Brighton compared to Fulham? Nonsense.

Why am I crying about Potter having a premier league job? I was gutted when he left don’t get me wrong, the club were in general which is why we rejected their first approach before Potter said he wanted to leave. I believe we offered him another contract aswell.

My fact that they are a bigger club yes, my opinion that within 4 years Fulham will be above Brighton proving that it is a better job is a common sense opinion that will no doubt come to fruition. Something you don’t sound keen to stick your neck on the line to go up against, plenty of good causes out there so it’s a shame.

Thrash out his contract? What are you talking about?

If he wanted to leave they don’t have to pay him off, they only pay him off if they sack him... Otherwise they get compensation from any club that wants him while under contract. Cooper presumably wants to leave Swansea, there is not a chance in hell Swansea will terminate his contract. There is a reason for that.

They didn’t care about the compensation, they just wanted him gone so allowed him to go for free. Quite funny really.

The future is not bright for Brighton because they are a small club that is struggling to make any headway in the Premier League, they are constantly struggling to tread water. Fulham are a bigger club with far more potential and a history of greater success and longevity.

No idea why you are crying about it, you will have to ask yourself that. I was not gutted when Potter left, I wanted a successful side that would achieve a play off position. Thankfully I got that when Cooper took over, but no doubt we have seen the last of the play off days for some time. Proof yet again will be in the pudding.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:00 - Jun 28 with 1136 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 18:02 - Jun 28 with 1128 viewsmax936

Anyway, Cooper gone yet, or what, its getting fing ridiculous now, Pre season around the corner and club doesn't know if they still got a manager or hasn't got one.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cooper to Fulham on 18:02 - Jun 28 with 1125 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper to Fulham on 18:00 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

So have Palace made a formal approach?
Cooper to Fulham on 18:03 - Jun 28 with 1113 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 18:02 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

So have Palace made a formal approach?

I highly doubt it.
Cooper to Fulham on 18:05 - Jun 28 with 1098 viewsDr_Winston

"Formal approaches" are the absolute last thing to happen. Any deal would be in place before they bother making it official, as all parties will be well aware.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:05 - Jun 28 with 1098 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper to Fulham on 18:03 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

I highly doubt it.

So the lack of a formal approach means nothing.
Cooper to Fulham on 18:05 - Jun 28 with 1088 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 18:02 - Jun 28 by max936

Anyway, Cooper gone yet, or what, its getting fing ridiculous now, Pre season around the corner and club doesn't know if they still got a manager or hasn't got one.

He will be gone to one of the big two clubs that are wanting him no doubt.

Within the next week would be my guess.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:06 - Jun 28 with 1078 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 18:05 - Jun 28 by Dr_Winston

"Formal approaches" are the absolute last thing to happen. Any deal would be in place before they bother making it official, as all parties will be well aware.

Still here for the weekend is the bit that worries me.

We need this done ASAP.
Cooper to Fulham on 18:06 - Jun 28 with 1077 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper to Fulham on 18:05 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

He will be gone to one of the big two clubs that are wanting him no doubt.

Within the next week would be my guess.

Why don't you just go away.
Cooper to Fulham on 18:08 - Jun 28 with 1062 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 18:05 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

So the lack of a formal approach means nothing.

If what Winston is saying is right, then nope, it doesn’t mean anything.

Need it done before the weekend though pre season is this weekend ffs. Dragging on too much.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 18:09]
Cooper to Fulham on 18:08 - Jun 28 with 1059 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 18:06 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

Why don't you just go away.

Probably the same reason you won’t?

Silly question.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:11 - Jun 28 with 1045 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 18:08 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

If what Winston is saying is right, then nope, it doesn’t mean anything.

Need it done before the weekend though pre season is this weekend ffs. Dragging on too much.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 18:09]

Of course he’s right, these things are done between agents and representatives. The formal approach comes when everything is agreed, it’s red tape.

No doubt we will already be in contact with the representatives of other managers already.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:11 - Jun 28 with 1040 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper to Fulham on 18:06 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Still here for the weekend is the bit that worries me.

We need this done ASAP.

Seems to be the case that the club have basically told Cooper/his agent to get something sorted and what the terms are. When that's in place the formal approach will be made and we'll be rid of him.

It is dragging on a bit, but as someone said elsewhere, it took until Jul 7th before Sousa moved on. Plenty of time yet. Not as if the club are hanging around in the meantime.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 18:19]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:23 - Jun 28 with 1007 viewsguthrieintherain

Cooper to Fulham on 18:11 - Jun 28 by Dr_Winston

Seems to be the case that the club have basically told Cooper/his agent to get something sorted and what the terms are. When that's in place the formal approach will be made and we'll be rid of him.

It is dragging on a bit, but as someone said elsewhere, it took until Jul 7th before Sousa moved on. Plenty of time yet. Not as if the club are hanging around in the meantime.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 18:19]

No idea why they want him to be honest.

Why pay millions for such a one dimensional manager when there are far better managers out of work.

Would not be the slightest bit surprised if we start the season with him.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Cooper to Fulham on 18:33 - Jun 28 with 969 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper to Fulham on 18:23 - Jun 28 by guthrieintherain

No idea why they want him to be honest.

Why pay millions for such a one dimensional manager when there are far better managers out of work.

Would not be the slightest bit surprised if we start the season with him.

People keep giving Alan Pardew, Mark Hughes and Tony Pulis jobs.

Football club owners are weird.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:38 - Jun 28 with 953 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 18:08 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Probably the same reason you won’t?

Silly question.

Why ask it then Doc!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024