Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 40572 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 12:31 - Jun 28 with 1046 views34dfgdf54

The tales of Dr P.

One minute:
<< But at the same point in their Swansea careers one was offered the job from a PL team among the favourites to go down, Cooper is wanted by a PL team favourite to stay there. >>

The next:
<< Absolutely.

It is better to be in a building site of somewhere likely to be turned into a palace than a palace likely to be turned into rubble.

I made that, I like it. >>

Brilliant. beep beep beep
Cooper to Fulham on 12:32 - Jun 28 with 1022 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 12:26 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Cooper was interviewed twice - according to you yes.
Complete 180 - yeah, you've done exactly the same again.
Favre & Nuno offered jobs - Speak to the local journalists down at Palace, not difficult.

No probs.

Where was it according to me? I don't know Cooper or the interviewing party.

Where are these 180's? can you point them out specifically? I was confused at there being a claim of one, let alone now multiple? Start with the first then we can work our way through.

Favre and Nuno offered jobs. Yes but you named them already them and said ''and others''... who are the others?

Can you try again, but this time actually answer them please? You are doing as I said you would ironically.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 12:33 - Jun 28 with 1026 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 12:32 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Where was it according to me? I don't know Cooper or the interviewing party.

Where are these 180's? can you point them out specifically? I was confused at there being a claim of one, let alone now multiple? Start with the first then we can work our way through.

Favre and Nuno offered jobs. Yes but you named them already them and said ''and others''... who are the others?

Can you try again, but this time actually answer them please? You are doing as I said you would ironically.

I've pointed it out in the post directly above this.

beep beep
Cooper to Fulham on 12:33 - Jun 28 with 1015 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 12:31 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

The tales of Dr P.

One minute:
<< But at the same point in their Swansea careers one was offered the job from a PL team among the favourites to go down, Cooper is wanted by a PL team favourite to stay there. >>

The next:
<< Absolutely.

It is better to be in a building site of somewhere likely to be turned into a palace than a palace likely to be turned into rubble.

I made that, I like it. >>

Brilliant. beep beep beep

Agree with all sentences you have quoted.

Not sure what you are referring to. I assume neither do you...

Cooper to Fulham on 12:34 - Jun 28 with 1022 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 12:33 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Agree with all sentences you have quoted.

Not sure what you are referring to. I assume neither do you...

Brilliant
Cooper to Fulham on 12:36 - Jun 28 with 1008 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 12:33 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

I've pointed it out in the post directly above this.

beep beep

No you haven't, you quoted me essentially making the point that Palace are a bigger club than Brighton and Fulham are bigger than them both.

That simple.

Cooper to Fulham on 12:36 - Jun 28 with 1007 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 12:34 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Brilliant

Thank you.

Cooper to Fulham on 12:45 - Jun 28 with 983 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 12:36 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

No you haven't, you quoted me essentially making the point that Palace are a bigger club than Brighton and Fulham are bigger than them both.

That simple.

I'm sure Potter would be tempted if AFC Bournemouth came calling while he was in charge of small time Brighton, as the current Fulham boss did.

Wonder if Favre, Da Silva, Dyche, Nuno have read the memo and realised Fulham are the place to be if they want to grow in their careers. Huge club.

This will go down as one of the classic Dr P moments and there have been plenty.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 12:50 - Jun 28 with 968 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 12:45 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

I'm sure Potter would be tempted if AFC Bournemouth came calling while he was in charge of small time Brighton, as the current Fulham boss did.

Wonder if Favre, Da Silva, Dyche, Nuno have read the memo and realised Fulham are the place to be if they want to grow in their careers. Huge club.

This will go down as one of the classic Dr P moments and there have been plenty.

Bournemouth are even smaller than Brighton, such a poor grasp of the discussion you are displaying Riscs:-

Bournemouth.
Years in top flight: 5
Average lifetime position: 63
Average lifetime attendance: 7,300

Brighton.
Years in top flight: 8
Average lifetime position: 39
Average lifetime attendance: 12,315

Favre, Da Silva, Dyche and Nuno could all probably go to bigger clubs again. I don't think you quite understand do you?

Again for reference:-

Fulham.
Years in top flight: 27
Average lifetime finish: 30
Average lifetime attendance: 16,084

Palace.
Years in top flight: 21
Average lifetime finish: 32
Average lifetime attendance: 16,282

Coopers choices seem to be to bigger clubs than Potter had the choice for. I assume that's because Cooper was more successful here than Potter was?

In the style of the great Welshman... Fulham, Palace, Brighton, Bournemouth - in that order.

Plus I agree, my insight is always great to witness. I thought this one was fairly obvious though, but maybe not and more people really lack the ability to look past the surface layer like you do than I gave credit for? Who knows.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 12:55]

Cooper to Fulham on 12:53 - Jun 28 with 966 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 12:50 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Bournemouth are even smaller than Brighton, such a poor grasp of the discussion you are displaying Riscs:-

Bournemouth.
Years in top flight: 5
Average lifetime position: 63
Average lifetime attendance: 7,300

Brighton.
Years in top flight: 8
Average lifetime position: 39
Average lifetime attendance: 12,315

Favre, Da Silva, Dyche and Nuno could all probably go to bigger clubs again. I don't think you quite understand do you?

Again for reference:-

Fulham.
Years in top flight: 27
Average lifetime finish: 30
Average lifetime attendance: 16,084

Palace.
Years in top flight: 21
Average lifetime finish: 32
Average lifetime attendance: 16,282

Coopers choices seem to be to bigger clubs than Potter had the choice for. I assume that's because Cooper was more successful here than Potter was?

In the style of the great Welshman... Fulham, Palace, Brighton, Bournemouth - in that order.

Plus I agree, my insight is always great to witness. I thought this one was fairly obvious though, but maybe not and more people really lack the ability to look past the surface layer like you do than I gave credit for? Who knows.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 12:55]

<< Bournemouth are even smaller than Brighton, such a poor grasp of the discussion you are displaying Riscs: >>

I know that, and that's the club who have just poached massive Fulham's manager who couldn't wait to get going as soon as he saw they were in for him.

<< Favre, Da Silva, Dyche and Nuno could all probably go to bigger clubs again >>

Yes, hence why they were preferred over our Cooper by Palace, and now he's settling for Massive Fulham, who those lot wouldn't even entertain opening an email from.

Outstanding stuff again by the Dr.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 12:54]
Cooper to Fulham on 12:57 - Jun 28 with 948 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 08:18 - Jun 28 by fulhamfaninpeace

Hi all, I’m back again. So Cooper was offered the Fulham job last week, he said he wanted to speak to Palace first, he spoke to Palace and turned them down, and it’s now looking like he finally woll join Fulham by the end of this week. 3 year contract, 3 million Compo. I’ll let you know if it changes, it’s been nuts at Fulham this last week

Thx for the update.

Cooper is a highly intelligent strategist, and boxes clever. If he's turned down Palace it'll be for good reason. The CEO is notoriously tricky, the Club is in disarray, the best players are gone.

If you manage to land Cooper, and if he has the right backing and is able to get high quality players (unlike here where we couldn't get to sign an out and out striker or hang on to a high quality AM for our promotion push, which cost us dearly), your fans can look forward to some heady fist-pumping on your upward trajectory back to the Prem.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 13:01 - Jun 28 with 936 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 12:53 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

<< Bournemouth are even smaller than Brighton, such a poor grasp of the discussion you are displaying Riscs: >>

I know that, and that's the club who have just poached massive Fulham's manager who couldn't wait to get going as soon as he saw they were in for him.

<< Favre, Da Silva, Dyche and Nuno could all probably go to bigger clubs again >>

Yes, hence why they were preferred over our Cooper by Palace, and now he's settling for Massive Fulham, who those lot wouldn't even entertain opening an email from.

Outstanding stuff again by the Dr.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 12:54]

I don't believe that decision had anything to do with size of club.

from an ITK poster:-
''Parker was unhappy with recruitment, found it difficult to work with TK''
''Fulham equally dissatisfied with Parkers ability to keep us up.''
''Parker reluctant to resign without compensation.''
''Fulham equally reluctant to sack him knowing he has another job lined up and it will be expensive if they have to pay him off & pay compensation for the new man''.

Sounds like Parker is going while there is a semi decent job on the horizon. bit of a Paulo Sousa moment.

As for you statement regarding Dyche and Da Silva being preferred to him, that doesn't sound accurate at all does it? Source?

Dyche, Nuno, Da Silva and Favre all have top level experience and thus can always attract better jobs. But it doesnt appear that Da Silva or Dyche were preferred.

Think you made that one up didn't you?

Cooper to Fulham on 13:10 - Jun 28 with 921 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 13:01 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

I don't believe that decision had anything to do with size of club.

from an ITK poster:-
''Parker was unhappy with recruitment, found it difficult to work with TK''
''Fulham equally dissatisfied with Parkers ability to keep us up.''
''Parker reluctant to resign without compensation.''
''Fulham equally reluctant to sack him knowing he has another job lined up and it will be expensive if they have to pay him off & pay compensation for the new man''.

Sounds like Parker is going while there is a semi decent job on the horizon. bit of a Paulo Sousa moment.

As for you statement regarding Dyche and Da Silva being preferred to him, that doesn't sound accurate at all does it? Source?

Dyche, Nuno, Da Silva and Favre all have top level experience and thus can always attract better jobs. But it doesnt appear that Da Silva or Dyche were preferred.

Think you made that one up didn't you?

<< As for you statement regarding Dyche and Da Silva being preferred to him, that doesn't sound accurate at all does it? Source?

Think you made that one up didn't you? >>

From the Palace forum which Whiterockin Posted about in a previous discussion with yourself over the same subject. That's an ok source isn't it? No different to the source you have used above, "ITK Posters"
Cooper to Fulham on 13:14 - Jun 28 with 905 viewsHeadmaster

Cooper to Fulham on 12:57 - Jun 28 by AndyCole

Thx for the update.

Cooper is a highly intelligent strategist, and boxes clever. If he's turned down Palace it'll be for good reason. The CEO is notoriously tricky, the Club is in disarray, the best players are gone.

If you manage to land Cooper, and if he has the right backing and is able to get high quality players (unlike here where we couldn't get to sign an out and out striker or hang on to a high quality AM for our promotion push, which cost us dearly), your fans can look forward to some heady fist-pumping on your upward trajectory back to the Prem.

You can't be a real person.
Cooper to Fulham on 13:16 - Jun 28 with 892 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 13:10 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

<< As for you statement regarding Dyche and Da Silva being preferred to him, that doesn't sound accurate at all does it? Source?

Think you made that one up didn't you? >>

From the Palace forum which Whiterockin Posted about in a previous discussion with yourself over the same subject. That's an ok source isn't it? No different to the source you have used above, "ITK Posters"

You are yet again quoting all things I have no issues with and stand by. But they simply do not state what you think they do.

You said Da Silva and Dyche were preferred to Cooper by Palace. I am asking you where are you getting this from? It seems like you made it up (you did).

Quoting me saying that they can all attract bigger jobs is not proving that they were preferred by Palace. I think this is where you seem to be going wrong time and time again. Cooper presents somewhat of a risk as he does not have top level experience, but it is a risk Palace seemed keen on taking over Dyche and Da Silva.

As for the Palace source, I don't know, not familiar with the poster. What point are you making?

Cooper to Fulham on 13:24 - Jun 28 with 876 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Thx for the update.

Yeah FulhamFaninPeace. What this guy says.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper to Fulham on 13:25 - Jun 28 with 871 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 13:16 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

You are yet again quoting all things I have no issues with and stand by. But they simply do not state what you think they do.

You said Da Silva and Dyche were preferred to Cooper by Palace. I am asking you where are you getting this from? It seems like you made it up (you did).

Quoting me saying that they can all attract bigger jobs is not proving that they were preferred by Palace. I think this is where you seem to be going wrong time and time again. Cooper presents somewhat of a risk as he does not have top level experience, but it is a risk Palace seemed keen on taking over Dyche and Da Silva.

As for the Palace source, I don't know, not familiar with the poster. What point are you making?

<< You are yet again quoting all things I have no issues with and stand by. But they simply do not state what you think they do. >>

Your two posts were contradictory in the extreme. I've asked you a question, would Potter have taken a job at Fulham before going to Brighton who you said were favorites to go down? You also said Palace were favorites to stay up but that stance seems to have changed since it not looking like Cooper is getting the gig.

<< you said Da Silva and Dyche were preferred to Cooper by Palace. I am asking you where are you getting this from? It seems like you made it up (you did). >>

I answered you with my last post, from the palace forum which Whiterockin had already pointed out to you in a previous discussion. I'm assuming this source is suitable as you seem to like using "itk message board posters".
Cooper to Fulham on 13:26 - Jun 28 with 860 viewsDr_Parnassus

Thx for the update.

Agree AC.

At Fulham I can't imagine he will have crocks from the States pushed on him. To get us to 6th and then 4th was something that won't be matched for a while, not close.

Cooper to Fulham on 13:26 - Jun 28 with 862 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper to Fulham on 13:25 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

<< You are yet again quoting all things I have no issues with and stand by. But they simply do not state what you think they do. >>

Your two posts were contradictory in the extreme. I've asked you a question, would Potter have taken a job at Fulham before going to Brighton who you said were favorites to go down? You also said Palace were favorites to stay up but that stance seems to have changed since it not looking like Cooper is getting the gig.

<< you said Da Silva and Dyche were preferred to Cooper by Palace. I am asking you where are you getting this from? It seems like you made it up (you did). >>

I answered you with my last post, from the palace forum which Whiterockin had already pointed out to you in a previous discussion. I'm assuming this source is suitable as you seem to like using "itk message board posters".

Please. Press. Ignore.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper to Fulham on 13:29 - Jun 28 with 846 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 13:25 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

They aren't contradictory in the slightest, let alone in the extreme. I have just explained to you how in great detail. Will happily do so again, which part specifically is confusing you?

I have no clue what Potter would do, why are you asking me? Fulham are a bigger club than Brighton so there is every chance, it depends on the reasons he chose Brighton. Something you would have to ask him.

Where has my stance changed that Palace are favorites to stay up? That hasn't changed, it was a fact not an opinion. They are 9/4 to be relegated, meaning they are 4/9 to stay up (if talking 100% pricing), so they are fairly decent odds on to stay up... but still 4th in the pecking order for relegation, next in line from the odds on 3... which is a big dip from recent years.

They are heading for a downward spiral, they have had an average finish of 12th over the last 9 years in the PL. I think that will come down dramatically (doesn't necessarily mean relegation, they may turn into a Brighton for example scraping survival).

Fulham over the course of a 3/4 year contract will be in a better position than Palace in my opinion. They are a bigger club with more potential and a better history of success and longevity. That simple.

You didn't answer me. I asked where were you getting this information from as it seems like it was made up (it was). You then asked me if a person on the Palace forum is a valid source, I said I don't know, depends on the poster.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 13:39]

Cooper to Fulham on 13:39 - Jun 28 with 820 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 13:29 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

They aren't contradictory in the slightest, let alone in the extreme. I have just explained to you how in great detail. Will happily do so again, which part specifically is confusing you?

I have no clue what Potter would do, why are you asking me? Fulham are a bigger club than Brighton so there is every chance, it depends on the reasons he chose Brighton. Something you would have to ask him.

Where has my stance changed that Palace are favorites to stay up? That hasn't changed, it was a fact not an opinion. They are 9/4 to be relegated, meaning they are 4/9 to stay up (if talking 100% pricing), so they are fairly decent odds on to stay up... but still 4th in the pecking order for relegation, next in line from the odds on 3... which is a big dip from recent years.

They are heading for a downward spiral, they have had an average finish of 12th over the last 9 years in the PL. I think that will come down dramatically (doesn't necessarily mean relegation, they may turn into a Brighton for example scraping survival).

Fulham over the course of a 3/4 year contract will be in a better position than Palace in my opinion. They are a bigger club with more potential and a better history of success and longevity. That simple.

You didn't answer me. I asked where were you getting this information from as it seems like it was made up (it was). You then asked me if a person on the Palace forum is a valid source, I said I don't know, depends on the poster.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 13:39]

This will be my last post, I'll take Brynnie's advice as I don't wish to do people's nut in on here who want a decent discussion.

I can tell you what he would have done without being privy to any of the talks. He wouldn't have even entertained Fulham's offer as he was going to Brighton, in a 32000 seater stadium, brand new training ground and with money to spend to consolidate themselves as a regular premier league club. Their attendances are nearly 13k more than Fulham. By doing a good job there it has got his name being talked about in Everton, Spurs and even Arsenal circles. He was given the opportunity to manage in premier league and took it, as anyone would do.

My source was posters on the Palace forum, I'd assume they would be similar to the posters you took the posts off on the Fulham forum, who are all reeling from getting their manager poached by Bournemouth.
Cooper to Fulham on 13:44 - Jun 28 with 808 viewsguthrieintherain

Cooper to Fulham on 13:14 - Jun 28 by Headmaster

You can't be a real person.

Indeed Jeremy Beadle is alive and kicking

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Cooper to Fulham on 13:46 - Jun 28 with 797 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 13:39 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

This will be my last post, I'll take Brynnie's advice as I don't wish to do people's nut in on here who want a decent discussion.

I can tell you what he would have done without being privy to any of the talks. He wouldn't have even entertained Fulham's offer as he was going to Brighton, in a 32000 seater stadium, brand new training ground and with money to spend to consolidate themselves as a regular premier league club. Their attendances are nearly 13k more than Fulham. By doing a good job there it has got his name being talked about in Everton, Spurs and even Arsenal circles. He was given the opportunity to manage in premier league and took it, as anyone would do.

My source was posters on the Palace forum, I'd assume they would be similar to the posters you took the posts off on the Fulham forum, who are all reeling from getting their manager poached by Bournemouth.

Of course it will be your last post, you have nowhere to go from here. You are now resorting to making things up all over the place, digging yourself into holes you cannot get out of. Surely you know better by now?

You can tell me what someone else would do until you are blue in the face, but unfortunately a fact that does not make. Brighton are a tiny club and they finish in the bottom 5 year on year, their time is coming before they slip back down the leagues yet again.

Potter is being talked about by whom in those circles? Shall I make my zorb ball offer again?

Potter is manager of the smallest Premier League club since Blackpool who are destined for the drop soon. Cooper has been linked (and allegedly offered) jobs from clubs of far bigger stature. Again I assume this is due to his superior success with us than Potter achieved?

So you don't even know the posters that you sourced the information you made up? Then how can I tell you if the source is reliable? The one on the Fulham forum seems to have built a reputation of accuracy, probably similar to our Keith. So again, it would depend on the poster as you know.

Bye Riscs.

Cooper to Fulham on 13:49 - Jun 28 with 796 viewsFireboy2

Cooper to Fulham on 12:13 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

bUt tHeY aRe PrEmIEr LeaGUe MuN...

nOT fOr lOng.
Cooper to Fulham on 13:50 - Jun 28 with 787 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 13:49 - Jun 28 by Fireboy2

nOT fOr lOng.

Agreed, within a couple of seasons they will be down with Brighton.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024