Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 40582 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 21:25 - Jun 29 with 1322 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper to Fulham on 21:17 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah it does seem Parker has played the game to get out of Fulham hence them having no choice but to accept a lower amount compared to what Fulham rated him.

I think we’ll probably be forced to accept a lower amount ourselves now unfortunately.

We've given him the chance to sort something out and they're all trying to appoint anyone else. At this point we need to consider accepting basically whatever is on offer so we can get shot and move on with our lives.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper to Fulham on 21:35 - Jun 29 with 1303 viewspencoedjack

Cooper to Fulham on 21:25 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

We've given him the chance to sort something out and they're all trying to appoint anyone else. At this point we need to consider accepting basically whatever is on offer so we can get shot and move on with our lives.

I concur
Cooper to Fulham on 22:04 - Jun 29 with 1235 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 14:48 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Just had a quick look on Phil's site to see what the reaction is over there. Swansea93 has posted: (sorry for copying)

<<A Fulham fan on their board is saying his source is 90% certain the job is Wilders, wouldn’t surprise me as there’s no buy out clause attached to him, difficult situation we find ourselves in as we know Cooper most certainly doesn’t want to be here, and then that will rub off onto the squad, also the fact he’s out of contract next summer, we risk not getting anything for him if he does stay and doesn’t get a new contract.>>

Fulham seem to have a load of "itk" fans fair play.

But I also agree with his point, Cooper can't be here start of the season in my opinion. I'd rather us just give him away, atleast we aren't paying him off. Although business isn't that simple.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 14:49]

That Swansea93 fella ain't too clever is he.

He Should OF stayed at school and done his three Rs.

How uncanny.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 22:12 - Jun 29 with 1213 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 22:04 - Jun 29 by AndyCole

How uncanny.

Even my former username couldnt have done beter (sic) than that.

Fair play the vile Tories really have let the working classes down.

White young people in working class areas like Swansea are the worst affected and disenfranchied and alienated of all.It shows .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper to Fulham on 22:16 - Jun 29 with 1203 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 22:04 - Jun 29 by AndyCole

How uncanny.

It’s the same fan too. He’s known for having connections in the club. He went on to say Wilder is now favoured because Fulham are baulking at the compensation for Coopers support crew.

Of course if we wanted rid of him that wouldn’t have been an issue and we would have said “here guys, have them”.

Bang.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 22:19 - Jun 29 with 1196 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 21:25 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

It’s nothing to do with him sorting something else. He’s under contract, he can’t just walk away.

The suggestion is that he agreed terms with Fulham but Fulham cant agree terms with Swansea.

But the outcome is the same yes. We may well have Cooper next season.

The installation of the release fee in his contract has worked a treat for the club and was the very reason they inserted it. So a club would have to pay a massive amount to poach him.

Not easy for a championship club to do. Even one as big as Fulham.

Cooper to Fulham on 22:30 - Jun 29 with 1162 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 21:20 - Jun 29 by pencoedjack

I think he’s staying Risc

Touted himself about with no takers (they probably read this board)

I still think he’ll go mate, I’m pretty certain the club wants him gone, Fulham have unfortunately been stung by Bournemouth by the looks as Parker was intent on going, we know Fulham are last chance saloon so will probably end up taking a similar compo package.

From what I’m reading about the way Fulham are going about things I couldn’t imagine Wilder wants to work underneath a DOF, wasn’t that the reason he walked from Sheff Utd?
Cooper to Fulham on 22:37 - Jun 29 with 1132 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 22:30 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

I still think he’ll go mate, I’m pretty certain the club wants him gone, Fulham have unfortunately been stung by Bournemouth by the looks as Parker was intent on going, we know Fulham are last chance saloon so will probably end up taking a similar compo package.

From what I’m reading about the way Fulham are going about things I couldn’t imagine Wilder wants to work underneath a DOF, wasn’t that the reason he walked from Sheff Utd?

Stung by deciding to get rid of him and a load of back room staff of his for next to nothing. After publicly being furious with him for the manner of the relegation.

You are funny fair play.

As you say, proof is in the pudding. If 250k constitutes a fee a club who wants to keep their manager at this level is willing to accept, we shall see how many more times Swansea wanted to keep their man than Fulham did....
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 22:40]

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 22:44 - Jun 29 with 1124 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 22:37 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Stung by deciding to get rid of him and a load of back room staff of his for next to nothing. After publicly being furious with him for the manner of the relegation.

You are funny fair play.

As you say, proof is in the pudding. If 250k constitutes a fee a club who wants to keep their manager at this level is willing to accept, we shall see how many more times Swansea wanted to keep their man than Fulham did....
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 22:40]

Obviously what you say there totally contradicts what journalists following Fulham are saying regarding the clubs stance on Parker. But I forgot you have friends on the Fulham forum who are changing their “itk” predictions like the weather

Yes I agree, proof will be in the pudding, as we saw today with Parker. It’s another to add to the ever growing list for you but we have bigger fish to fry now, it’s all about the club getting a good deal for Cooper. If Fulham really want him, they’ll get him, they have the upper hand in these negotiations unfortunately.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 22:44]
Cooper to Fulham on 22:48 - Jun 29 with 1109 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 22:16 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s the same fan too. He’s known for having connections in the club. He went on to say Wilder is now favoured because Fulham are baulking at the compensation for Coopers support crew.

Of course if we wanted rid of him that wouldn’t have been an issue and we would have said “here guys, have them”.

Bang.

Yep. A valuable support crew cleverly assembled by Cooper. An excellent example of the sum of the parts......... Cooper is a canny operator fair play.

- That Swansea93 fella seems so familiar with his lack of basic grammar skills. There's a clear pattern. I wonder who he could be.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 22:53 - Jun 29 with 1095 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 22:44 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Obviously what you say there totally contradicts what journalists following Fulham are saying regarding the clubs stance on Parker. But I forgot you have friends on the Fulham forum who are changing their “itk” predictions like the weather

Yes I agree, proof will be in the pudding, as we saw today with Parker. It’s another to add to the ever growing list for you but we have bigger fish to fry now, it’s all about the club getting a good deal for Cooper. If Fulham really want him, they’ll get him, they have the upper hand in these negotiations unfortunately.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 22:44]

You mean the Athletic? That also previously reported how furious the owners were with Parker

The Fulham bloke is not my friend, he’s a poster on the Fulham forum that has contact with the club and provides them updates. The very one you used when you thought it may help your cause... only to realise he said it’s 90% Wilder due to the fact we want so much compensation and can’t agree a price for the backroom staff too.

Yes my list is extensive of the things I am constantly correct about, this will no doubt be yet another.

So to clear this up and frame it correctly:-

- you think we will get rid of Cooper for less than 250k, which was the price set for a man Fulham desperately wanted to keep according to you.

- according to you the club wants shot of Cooper, which is why the deal should happen relatively quickly and for a negligible amount. Especially as Fulham know the prices of managers in this league first hand now using the Parker one as a yard stick.

Let’s see who’s right....

Cooper to Fulham on 23:08 - Jun 29 with 1073 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 22:53 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

You mean the Athletic? That also previously reported how furious the owners were with Parker

The Fulham bloke is not my friend, he’s a poster on the Fulham forum that has contact with the club and provides them updates. The very one you used when you thought it may help your cause... only to realise he said it’s 90% Wilder due to the fact we want so much compensation and can’t agree a price for the backroom staff too.

Yes my list is extensive of the things I am constantly correct about, this will no doubt be yet another.

So to clear this up and frame it correctly:-

- you think we will get rid of Cooper for less than 250k, which was the price set for a man Fulham desperately wanted to keep according to you.

- according to you the club wants shot of Cooper, which is why the deal should happen relatively quickly and for a negligible amount. Especially as Fulham know the prices of managers in this league first hand now using the Parker one as a yard stick.

Let’s see who’s right....

I have no idea who that Fulham fellla is so it wouldn’t have been me “using him” butty. I’ve copied a post from PlanetSwans which quotes a Fulham itk poster but let’s be honest there seems to be millions of them, there’s one posting on here who said it would be completed Monday for example

Umm, yeah, a list of things you have been correct about, I’ve only really recently took notice but from the evidence over the last few months I can’t imagine it being very “extensive”, I mean no offence.

What I think?

I believe the club are desperate to offload Cooper yes. Without doubt. I also believe the desire to have a clean break is mutual and has been since not long after Birch went.

My gut feeling tells me that he is Fulham’s first choice, and they will end up getting him, and we will have to accept a lowball offer for his services to get things moving as Fulham have had to with Parker who seemed completely intent on leaving and engineered it in the background. This is backed up by the Athletic’s latest article from two reliable journalists.

If they don’t get him though, I was no doubt wrong about him being first choice and other posters on here opinion of him hawking himself around and getting nowhere would seem the most likely.

As we keep saying doc, proof will be in the pudding. You were badly wrong about Parker today, so much so you were reading things from a tweet I posted completely wrong, I think unfortunately you go into meltdown when embarrassed, it happens, but tomorrow is a new day and I’m sure we will know either way Cooper’s situation come the end of it.

Night night fella enjoy your shift and Wimbledon.
Cooper to Fulham on 23:15 - Jun 29 with 1058 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 23:08 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

I have no idea who that Fulham fellla is so it wouldn’t have been me “using him” butty. I’ve copied a post from PlanetSwans which quotes a Fulham itk poster but let’s be honest there seems to be millions of them, there’s one posting on here who said it would be completed Monday for example

Umm, yeah, a list of things you have been correct about, I’ve only really recently took notice but from the evidence over the last few months I can’t imagine it being very “extensive”, I mean no offence.

What I think?

I believe the club are desperate to offload Cooper yes. Without doubt. I also believe the desire to have a clean break is mutual and has been since not long after Birch went.

My gut feeling tells me that he is Fulham’s first choice, and they will end up getting him, and we will have to accept a lowball offer for his services to get things moving as Fulham have had to with Parker who seemed completely intent on leaving and engineered it in the background. This is backed up by the Athletic’s latest article from two reliable journalists.

If they don’t get him though, I was no doubt wrong about him being first choice and other posters on here opinion of him hawking himself around and getting nowhere would seem the most likely.

As we keep saying doc, proof will be in the pudding. You were badly wrong about Parker today, so much so you were reading things from a tweet I posted completely wrong, I think unfortunately you go into meltdown when embarrassed, it happens, but tomorrow is a new day and I’m sure we will know either way Cooper’s situation come the end of it.

Night night fella enjoy your shift and Wimbledon.

It was you using him “Butty”. The quote is from the exact same source, simply because you thought it helped your failing, and fraudulently represented point. Try again.

Yes absolutely, I can’t remember anything I’ve been wrong about. The only times you claim I’m wrong is when you have changed what I’ve said intentionally to be able to claim so. I have never in my life seen someone try to do that so often and so willingly without any sign of embarrassment. Fair play to you.

I didn’t ask you what you thought, you have made that clear, don’t try squirming now.

You said Parker was desperately wanted by Fulham, and they got 250k compensation. You reckon Swansea desperately want to get rid of Cooper, so naturally that compensation will be lower won’t it.

What was I wrong about regarding Parker? I was spot on, yet again. You really don’t have a grasp of who is right or wrong. You tend to judge it based on who you would like to be right and who you would like to be wrong.

Sadly the world doesn’t work like they squire.

Night champ.

Cooper to Fulham on 23:23 - Jun 29 with 1045 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 23:15 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

It was you using him “Butty”. The quote is from the exact same source, simply because you thought it helped your failing, and fraudulently represented point. Try again.

Yes absolutely, I can’t remember anything I’ve been wrong about. The only times you claim I’m wrong is when you have changed what I’ve said intentionally to be able to claim so. I have never in my life seen someone try to do that so often and so willingly without any sign of embarrassment. Fair play to you.

I didn’t ask you what you thought, you have made that clear, don’t try squirming now.

You said Parker was desperately wanted by Fulham, and they got 250k compensation. You reckon Swansea desperately want to get rid of Cooper, so naturally that compensation will be lower won’t it.

What was I wrong about regarding Parker? I was spot on, yet again. You really don’t have a grasp of who is right or wrong. You tend to judge it based on who you would like to be right and who you would like to be wrong.

Sadly the world doesn’t work like they squire.

Night champ.

So it is your source changing his opinion like the weather then, sorry to say champ, he’s a dud.

Everything I’ve said and you have said is on here, people read, they can make their own minds up. I’ve made up nothing, I’ve just exposed you for what you are unfortunately.

It will be lower than the figures you’ve banded about for Cooper yes, in my opinion.

You’ve changed your mind about Parker, earlier on it was free, which was apparently backed up by a tweet I posted which said nothing of the sort, you made it up, but you made it up while the tweet is here for all to see. Very unfortunate. Now it’s compensation. Well thought of journalists completely contradict what you say, in your mind you can try and convince yourself you’re right, that’s fine, but it doesn’t sit unfortunately..
Cooper to Fulham on 23:29 - Jun 29 with 1034 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 23:23 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

So it is your source changing his opinion like the weather then, sorry to say champ, he’s a dud.

Everything I’ve said and you have said is on here, people read, they can make their own minds up. I’ve made up nothing, I’ve just exposed you for what you are unfortunately.

It will be lower than the figures you’ve banded about for Cooper yes, in my opinion.

You’ve changed your mind about Parker, earlier on it was free, which was apparently backed up by a tweet I posted which said nothing of the sort, you made it up, but you made it up while the tweet is here for all to see. Very unfortunate. Now it’s compensation. Well thought of journalists completely contradict what you say, in your mind you can try and convince yourself you’re right, that’s fine, but it doesn’t sit unfortunately..

It’s not his opinion, it’s the situation. Palace offered Favre the job and also offered Nuno the job, someone reporting those events wouldn’t be “changing their opinion like the weather” they would be reporting what’s going on. No need to apologise champ, it’s not the first time you have displayed a complete cockeyed way of looking at something.

You have made up everything, the only person you have “exposed” is yourself, backed up by the fact you won’t put your money where your mouth is. Which I predicted would be the case. Chalk that up for another.

I didn’t change my mind, I was reading Twitter including your Twitter links. Early reports were he was leaving for nothing, turns out it was almost nothing. 250K.

So you claim that is the compensation level for a club desperately wanting to hold onto their manager. You also claim that Cooper is not wanted at our club, meaning you think compensation levels will be lower. I think yet again you are wildly wrong.

We’ll see who’s right...

Cooper to Fulham on 23:30 - Jun 29 with 1035 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 23:29 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s not his opinion, it’s the situation. Palace offered Favre the job and also offered Nuno the job, someone reporting those events wouldn’t be “changing their opinion like the weather” they would be reporting what’s going on. No need to apologise champ, it’s not the first time you have displayed a complete cockeyed way of looking at something.

You have made up everything, the only person you have “exposed” is yourself, backed up by the fact you won’t put your money where your mouth is. Which I predicted would be the case. Chalk that up for another.

I didn’t change my mind, I was reading Twitter including your Twitter links. Early reports were he was leaving for nothing, turns out it was almost nothing. 250K.

So you claim that is the compensation level for a club desperately wanting to hold onto their manager. You also claim that Cooper is not wanted at our club, meaning you think compensation levels will be lower. I think yet again you are wildly wrong.

We’ll see who’s right...

Name your price on the other thread. No need to clog the thread up any longer.
Cooper to Fulham on 23:35 - Jun 29 with 1023 viewsDJack

Cooper to Fulham on 22:48 - Jun 29 by AndyCole

Yep. A valuable support crew cleverly assembled by Cooper. An excellent example of the sum of the parts......... Cooper is a canny operator fair play.

- That Swansea93 fella seems so familiar with his lack of basic grammar skills. There's a clear pattern. I wonder who he could be.

Who is he... a good question. A better question would be why are you using this name when your previous is still active?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Cooper to Fulham on 23:37 - Jun 29 with 1019 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 23:30 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Name your price on the other thread. No need to clog the thread up any longer.

You have yet again fraudulently changed our discussion and introduced a whole new bet to a discussion we have not had.

1) let’s have a bet that Coopers compensation will be more than Parkers. You obviously think it will be less considering we don’t want Cooper and Fulham wanted to keep Parker according to you of course.

2) let’s have a bet on what is the better offer, Fulham or Brighton. I believe that within 3/4 years, Fulham will be higher placed than Brighton. Or if you want, to properly compare. We can take the highest position of Brighton since Potter took over (plus their next two) and we will see if Fulham beats it within the next 4? Fair?

Both those bets are bang on discussion and both should be happy to take it... unless one of us was only pretending to have that view in order to be obtuse toward someone they feel intellectually threatened by on the internet of course, which I’m sure won’t be the case?

What you reckon? £100 on each? Maybe we can donate to the site owners cause?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 23:39]

Cooper to Fulham on 23:41 - Jun 29 with 1017 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 23:37 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

You have yet again fraudulently changed our discussion and introduced a whole new bet to a discussion we have not had.

1) let’s have a bet that Coopers compensation will be more than Parkers. You obviously think it will be less considering we don’t want Cooper and Fulham wanted to keep Parker according to you of course.

2) let’s have a bet on what is the better offer, Fulham or Brighton. I believe that within 3/4 years, Fulham will be higher placed than Brighton. Or if you want, to properly compare. We can take the highest position of Brighton since Potter took over (plus their next two) and we will see if Fulham beats it within the next 4? Fair?

Both those bets are bang on discussion and both should be happy to take it... unless one of us was only pretending to have that view in order to be obtuse toward someone they feel intellectually threatened by on the internet of course, which I’m sure won’t be the case?

What you reckon? £100 on each? Maybe we can donate to the site owners cause?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 23:39]

1) I’ve given my opinion, it will be lower than £3.5m. Significantly.

2) of copper takes over, Fulham’s highest position under him compare to Potters.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 23:44]
Cooper to Fulham on 23:49 - Jun 29 with 1002 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 23:41 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

1) I’ve given my opinion, it will be lower than £3.5m. Significantly.

2) of copper takes over, Fulham’s highest position under him compare to Potters.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 23:44]

1) Probably will be, but that wasn’t the discussion. The discussion was regarding Parker and Cooper, you said Parker was wanted by Fulham and Cooper isn’t wanted by Swansea. Which should mean what Fulham pay is less than what they got for Parker.

2) It has nothing to do with Cooper. The discussion was which is the better offer. I said Fulham will be in a better position than Brighton over the length of a 3/4 year contract.

Either one of those will sort both discussions perfectly.

Let me know how much you want.

Cooper to Fulham on 08:18 - Jun 30 with 848 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 23:49 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

1) Probably will be, but that wasn’t the discussion. The discussion was regarding Parker and Cooper, you said Parker was wanted by Fulham and Cooper isn’t wanted by Swansea. Which should mean what Fulham pay is less than what they got for Parker.

2) It has nothing to do with Cooper. The discussion was which is the better offer. I said Fulham will be in a better position than Brighton over the length of a 3/4 year contract.

Either one of those will sort both discussions perfectly.

Let me know how much you want.

My last post on this as it's doing everyones nut in.

1) No I don't believe Cooper is wanted by Swansea. Fulham fully expected Parker to lead the promotion charge this year but his head had been turned and he engineered a move. If Fulham offer Cooper the job, there will not be a problem regarding compensation. They will get him, even if it means for lower than the asking price, which I believe you said was £3.5m? I have never once claimed what the figure will be, other than if he isn't offered the Fulham job we could well end up letting him go regardless, again, my opinion, nothing to back that up, we shall see how it plays out.

2) That's self explanatory again. Potter's offer to manage Premier League Brighton is streets ahead of Fulham in the Championship, for me it's not even up for debate so I'll allow you to carry on posting the drivel, no problem. The discussion always centered around Cooper and Potter. The bets there, £200, where both managers will end up in three years, AndyCole, it's there for you too. Double risk for me. Take or leave it. Have faith in your convictions regarding your thoughts on both guys. You are more than welcome to DM if you would like to carry on this conversation to save fellow posters the trouble of reading the same stuff over and over.
Cooper to Fulham on 08:28 - Jun 30 with 817 viewsDr_Winston

Said the other day that there's not a chance on Earth that the compensation for Cooper will be £3.5m. That may be the clause in his contract (which I also have doubts about), but it's not what the club will get in the end, mostly because they're clearly so keen to be shot of him that they'll take a lower price just to be rid.

Take say, £250,000 now or risk having to shell out termination charges when his tactical genius is inevitably found wanting without Ayew to bail him out. It's not a difficult choice.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 8:29]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper to Fulham on 08:32 - Jun 30 with 805 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 08:18 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

1) No I don't believe Cooper is wanted by Swansea. Fulham fully expected Parker to lead the promotion charge this year but his head had been turned and he engineered a move. If Fulham offer Cooper the job, there will not be a problem regarding compensation. They will get him, even if it means for lower than the asking price, which I believe you said was £3.5m? I have never once claimed what the figure will be, other than if he isn't offered the Fulham job we could well end up letting him go regardless, again, my opinion, nothing to back that up, we shall see how it plays out.

2) That's self explanatory again. Potter's offer to manage Premier League Brighton is streets ahead of Fulham in the Championship, for me it's not even up for debate so I'll allow you to carry on posting the drivel, no problem. The discussion always centered around Cooper and Potter. The bets there, £200, where both managers will end up in three years, AndyCole, it's there for you too. Double risk for me. Take or leave it. Have faith in your convictions regarding your thoughts on both guys. You are more than welcome to DM if you would like to carry on this conversation to save fellow posters the trouble of reading the same stuff over and over.

You are doing everyone’s nut in because you are posting relentlessly and fraudulently about things you do not believe and refuse to back. You are doing that, nobody else.

1) You believe Parker WAS wanted by Fulham, and they got 250k for him. You think Cooper ISNT wanted by Swansea and believe they may give him away for free. I don’t for one second believe you have any conviction behind those silly statements.

Our asking price for Gylfi was £50m, we didn’t want to sell, we ended up selling for less because he kicked up a fuss. At no point would we ever entertain letting him go for next to nothing. Negotiating is often an acceptance or reluctance to accept the outcome but realising you must and getting the best possible deal.

Therefore I have offered to DOUBLE Parker’s fee to 500k and use that as a target Cooper has to beat. Cant say fairer than that.

2) Being in the Premier League doesn’t automatically mean it’s a better job as you have been told my myself and others. The discussion was the job, not the manager. Fulham and Brighton. I said it was a better job because over the length of a 3/4 year contract in my opinion Fulham will be in a better position than Brighton, you disagree.

I have given you the head start of the Premier League, I have eased your fears of them sacking Potter too, and have given Fulham the next years to beat Brighton’s 4 year high. Again you couldn’t be fairer....

Yet you don’t want a bar of either and want to desperately change the bet to a topic we have not discussed. At no point did I ever state I thought Cooper would be higher than Potter within 4 years as I have no idea where either will be, they may not even be in the same countries league system. It’s a stupid bet designed to sound like you are offering something when in truth you are offering nothing.

At least others can see your Achilles heel anyway, the moment I have told you to put your money where your mouth is you have turned into reversing truck at breakneck speed, fearful of being ensnared by your own wild comments.

The bets are there. The cause is there. Sh*t or get off the pot champ.

Cooper to Fulham on 08:34 - Jun 30 with 802 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 08:18 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

Good posting that.
It's getting rather distracting is this.
We are starting to squabble again with each other over thing out of our control.
We just comment and nobody should feel beholden yo anyone to justify anything.Got that Ken.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper to Fulham on 08:39 - Jun 30 with 792 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 08:28 - Jun 30 by Dr_Winston

Said the other day that there's not a chance on Earth that the compensation for Cooper will be £3.5m. That may be the clause in his contract (which I also have doubts about), but it's not what the club will get in the end, mostly because they're clearly so keen to be shot of him that they'll take a lower price just to be rid.

Take say, £250,000 now or risk having to shell out termination charges when his tactical genius is inevitably found wanting without Ayew to bail him out. It's not a difficult choice.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 8:29]

They will have to lower the asking price as the saga continues, but lowering the asking price isn’t an indication of them wanting rid.

I just gave the Gylfi example, there was no way they wanted to sell him and were firm on £50m until it appeared that Gylfi was kicking up a fuss. They then settled on £38m according to someone in the Trust. That wasn’t an indication they didn’t want him, that was an indication that they had to now sell and got the most they could for the club.

An indication we didn’t want Gylfi would be to offer him around for £5m and accepting it. That level of compensation shows the desire behind wanting to keep or sell.

As for Cooper, I also agree we won’t be getting 3.5m, it’s a ridiculous amount for a manager in the championship. But depending on his mind frame and what he has said to the Americans it may now be better to reach some kind of agreement.

But like the Gylfi situation, it’s not going to be giving him away for a couple of hundred grand like Fulham did with Parker.

This will be a multi million £ deal like what we got for Martinez, another manager the board did not want to leave but allowed to speak to other clubs.

The proof of that will be in the amount we get.

They will either:-

1) stay firm and keep their man or
2) reluctantly realise we have to let him go and negotiate a good price (£2m+)

What won’t happen is option number 3 where we facilitate the deal and quickly and as easily as possible and give him away for 250k. Because that kind of a deal will signify we don’t want him at the club, like it signified that Fulham didn’t want Parker... as you say, it saves on the eventual severance pay.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 8:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024