Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread 02:08 - Jan 17 with 35394 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 20:56 - Jan 18 with 2539 viewsMatlock_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 20:52 - Jan 18 by monmouth

You're both watching something different to me. Ki, Cork and Britton are totaly controlling the game. Sigurdsson is the one that is having a mare.

Anyway, £2 head Ash. Get the feck in. We are in no trouble whatsoever but Watty won't keep playing like this. Its reminding me of when we played them in the champ. They came out second half, pushed up 10 yards, and were all over us. I hope we are ready for it. No halfarsed first ten mins.

Didn't Ki pass the ball to one of their strikers, early doors?

Lucky we didn't concede from that mistake.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 20:57 - Jan 18 with 2539 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 10:24 - Jan 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

The bad voodoo working against our back four when they get their chances to score has been the strangest phenomenon of watching the Swans for 2 seasons now.

Every time a centre back (usually Fed but most recently Ash late at Old Trafford) gets a shot, the keeper makes a great save. Then on Wednesday, Rangel FINAL...whoops, offsides. It's the damnedest thing.

I almost want to see a defender take the next PK just to break the curse, but we can't afford to take any chances on easy goals right now.

HAHAHA tonight the curse is FINALLY broken!

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 20:57 - Jan 18 with 2510 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 20:54 - Jan 18 by Bloodyhills

I think Ki has been fine apart from one lapse in concentration.

He's been poor to say the least.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:00 - Jan 18 with 2462 viewsswan_si

get Ki off, Ayew to play in front of Taylor and get Gomis up front, they're defending so deep even Gomis can stay onside.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:02 - Jan 18 with 2374 viewsmonmouth

They do look there for the taking if we attacked them, but I'm happy with the low risk approach I think unless they change shape themselves.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:02 - Jan 18 with 2368 viewsRevJames

First 10 minutes critical now.

100% concentration. Nothing daft.

Make some noise!
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:04 - Jan 18 with 2289 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 20:52 - Jan 18 by monmouth

You're both watching something different to me. Ki, Cork and Britton are totaly controlling the game. Sigurdsson is the one that is having a mare.

Anyway, £2 head Ash. Get the feck in. We are in no trouble whatsoever but Watty won't keep playing like this. Its reminding me of when we played them in the champ. They came out second half, pushed up 10 yards, and were all over us. I hope we are ready for it. No halfarsed first ten mins.

I agree. We've dominated the midfield and having Cork and Britton in there has meant we have hassled and pressured and not allowed Watford any room.

Keep it up!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:05 - Jan 18 with 2260 viewsunion_jack

I'm getting fed up of these clever little flicks which are made more in hope than anything else and end up back with Watford.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:06 - Jan 18 with 2239 viewsIslander

We're watching the same game - agree re Ki, with Leon uber controller
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:10 - Jan 18 with 2156 viewsmidswan

ayew ? v average for me
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:10 - Jan 18 with 2156 viewswaynekerr55

Note to players. Stop launching it long up against 4 lunk head defenders.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:11 - Jan 18 with 2110 viewsDanGom1

Why are we getting deeper and deeper 2nd half AGAIN!!! Seriously what do they give the players at half time?
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:12 - Jan 18 with 2078 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:11 - Jan 18 by DanGom1

Why are we getting deeper and deeper 2nd half AGAIN!!! Seriously what do they give the players at half time?

Waaaaay too early to be 'holding on', asking for trouble!
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:13 - Jan 18 with 2065 viewsunion_jack

They are getting too much of the ball.nee need more composure when we have it. Could be a long second half.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:13 - Jan 18 with 2057 viewsAl_Bundy

Siggy needs to up his game .. need an outlet at the moment
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:13 - Jan 18 with 2063 viewsPozuelosSideys

FFS. Barrow for Routledge pls.. we need to take the initiative again

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:16 - Jan 18 with 1965 viewsAquinas

Ki and Routs off please.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:17 - Jan 18 with 1925 viewswaynekerr55

Can't disagree. Bafe and Barrow please

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:17 - Jan 18 with 1917 viewsAl_Bundy

Montero or Barrow

For

Siggy or Ki
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:18 - Jan 18 with 1883 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:17 - Jan 18 by Al_Bundy

Montero or Barrow

For

Siggy or Ki

this
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:18 - Jan 18 with 1857 viewslovejuicejack

Ki in a relegation fight... No chance.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:21 - Jan 18 with 1775 viewsMatlock_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:13 - Jan 18 by union_jack

They are getting too much of the ball.nee need more composure when we have it. Could be a long second half.

Well yes, but their strikers are presently lying so deep, they could pass for extra defenders. Hard to see how they propose to regain the game, given that, TBH.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:21 - Jan 18 with 1767 viewsMrSwerve

Ki's workrate off the ball is shocking.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:22 - Jan 18 with 1713 viewsAquinas

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:17 - Jan 18 by waynekerr55

Can't disagree. Bafe and Barrow please

Bafe can f*ck off.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:25 - Jan 18 with 1622 viewsMatlock_Jack

That's 3 sighters Jurado has had now; best not award him a 4th.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024