Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread 02:08 - Jan 17 with 36707 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 with 2383 viewsMolliemick

Leon MOM
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:59 - Jan 18 with 2367 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 by DanGom1

Performances like that.....aside from Ki....will see us stay in the league, fight and desire! Dare I say it that was a very Italian style performance....

Onwards and bloody hell upwards!!

Joe Allen for Ki - yes please

Bafe did OK there. unlucky at the end.

We need bodies

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:59 - Jan 18 with 2358 viewsEasternJack

Dug deep - 3 points.

Anyone else see Quique Flores's mascara running after that match? :p

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:00 - Jan 18 with 2329 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think its pretty obvious that the number 1 signing we need to make is a midfielder to replace Shelvey. Im glad Ki doesnt live anywhere near me, or id be round his house every evening booting him up the arse until he makes a fcking effort - lazy twunt.

Nobody wang on about Allen, because its not that sort of player we need - its somebody who can create and keep play ticking over in an attacking sense - we still go in to defensive mode when pressured.

Nonetheless - well played - Williams massive.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:00 - Jan 18 with 2307 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 by Molliemick

Leon MOM

No chance ash has taken that I'm afraid
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:02 - Jan 18 with 2250 viewsnyc_swans

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:00 - Jan 18 by PozuelosSideys

I think its pretty obvious that the number 1 signing we need to make is a midfielder to replace Shelvey. Im glad Ki doesnt live anywhere near me, or id be round his house every evening booting him up the arse until he makes a fcking effort - lazy twunt.

Nobody wang on about Allen, because its not that sort of player we need - its somebody who can create and keep play ticking over in an attacking sense - we still go in to defensive mode when pressured.

Nonetheless - well played - Williams massive.

JDG
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:04 - Jan 18 with 2136 viewslancasterswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:57 - Jan 18 by lancasterswan

YES a TOTAL YES. Plus points...Leon makes 90 minutes and gives the management a full view. Last 10 minute error. Why was Gomis put on? Why? Effectively takes us down to ten men when we're 1-0 up and holding out. Bizarre.

But I'm going to bed happy and I don't care what JJS is thinking!

Not sure why I got a negative comment from this, but hey ho I remain happy like all the rest of us. Because I dissed the Gomis sub? Who would put an attacking centre forward on in that situation when you have a selection of rear midfield containing players?
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:06 - Jan 18 with 2093 viewsEasternJack

Anyone else see Guidolin lose his sh1t with the way we approached the last 5 mins? Good to see that passion. I have a good feeling about this one.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:06 - Jan 18 with 2088 viewsmonmouth

I think we'll finish above Watty. They have f**k all anywhere on the pitch. If we'd played them at home in August that was 4-0.

Understandable but horrible to watch, I don't like this surrendering initiative lark at 1-0. One bad bounce, deflection, 25 yarder and you're undone. i'll take it tonight though. No. I'll bite your hand arm shoulder and head off for it tonight. That was vital.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:07 - Jan 18 with 2069 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:04 - Jan 18 by lancasterswan

Not sure why I got a negative comment from this, but hey ho I remain happy like all the rest of us. Because I dissed the Gomis sub? Who would put an attacking centre forward on in that situation when you have a selection of rear midfield containing players?

Because we had to give them something to think about the other end instead of inviting them on?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:07 - Jan 18 with 2069 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:59 - Jan 18 by EasternJack

Dug deep - 3 points.

Anyone else see Quique Flores's mascara running after that match? :p

It does look Mascara.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:07 - Jan 18 with 2058 viewslancasterswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:06 - Jan 18 by EasternJack

Anyone else see Guidolin lose his sh1t with the way we approached the last 5 mins? Good to see that passion. I have a good feeling about this one.

Very very well spotted. Class.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:08 - Jan 18 with 2023 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:04 - Jan 18 by lancasterswan

I thought maybe he was brought on for defensive duty not attacking but I may be wrong?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:09 - Jan 18 with 2002 viewsblaine_scfc

Wow that was tense. I thought Deeney's strike was in at the end.

Ki was bottling out of challenges left right and centre today, did my nut in. Great win but we don't half have some work to do. We 100% need three players.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:10 - Jan 18 with 1964 viewsBloodyhills

Maybe Ayew was injured, he took a clattering earlier and so you'd put a forward on hoping he could hold the ball up a bit so it doesn't come straight back. As it happens Gomis did OK.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:10 - Jan 18 with 1935 viewslancasterswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:07 - Jan 18 by morningstar

Because we had to give them something to think about the other end instead of inviting them on?

Really, you can stick anyone up on the break at this point. Anyone who has foresight and can run back too. Even bloody Fabianski. Give me a quality defender on the break at that point and not a one trick pony who can only hit the sodding woodwork. Sorry. Apart from that I am ecstatic. Huge huge win. Take them away somewhere warm for a week and take advantage of our cup exit so we can mould the management and squad I say.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:11 - Jan 18 with 1918 viewsEasternJack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:10 - Jan 18 by Bloodyhills

Maybe Ayew was injured, he took a clattering earlier and so you'd put a forward on hoping he could hold the ball up a bit so it doesn't come straight back. As it happens Gomis did OK.

Gomis - Couldn't help but laugh out loudly when his first contribution was an offside before even touching the ball...

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:11 - Jan 18 with 1915 viewsjacaranda

That was like a championship game, skills wise
So pleased we won.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:13 - Jan 18 with 1849 viewsjedijack

OK
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:13 - Jan 18 with 1848 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:11 - Jan 18 by EasternJack

Gomis - Couldn't help but laugh out loudly when his first contribution was an offside before even touching the ball...

Was watching this on a stream, but it came across as if our fans were having a pop (understandably) at one or two of the players - Ki for actually making a tackle (a rousing "wheeeeey") and Gomis for being offside - you could hear the laughing..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:13 - Jan 18 with 1829 viewslancasterswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:11 - Jan 18 by EasternJack

As did I by the radio with my head in the sink. Another astute comment. More class.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:14 - Jan 18 with 1800 viewsAl_Bundy

Great team effort. Looked nervy second half.

MOM Leon for me - broke up the play and cut the link off to their strikers also got forward more than i've seen for a good while
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:14 - Jan 18 with 1799 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:47 - Jan 18 by union_jack

Taylor FFS!!!!! Sloppy

International. [Doh]
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:16 - Jan 18 with 1726 viewslancasterswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:14 - Jan 18 by Al_Bundy

Great team effort. Looked nervy second half.

MOM Leon for me - broke up the play and cut the link off to their strikers also got forward more than i've seen for a good while

And made 90, no issues. Utter utter class, same as Ash, who I hope has not carried something bad through this second half.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:18 - Jan 18 with 1673 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:06 - Jan 18 by EasternJack

Yes, saw that. A promising sign.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024