Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huhne 17:17 - Mar 11 with 3075 viewsTheBlob

The Chocolate handed out 8 months for him and his missus.After remission hardly worth showing up.Taxi driver delivering him to the court asked "shall I hang around mate?"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Huhne on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 1890 viewstoboboly

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

More to do with the perjury than the speeding.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Huhne on 18:05 - Mar 11 with 1842 viewssoupandhoop

against his human rights
Huhne on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 1840 viewsted_hendrix

He got everything he deserved, well nearly everything in my book he should have got the full 14 Month's that was being mooted before today, the piece of shit knew the rules and the possible outcome.
I sincerely hope the CPS get the £100k back from the conniving skunk too.
Bet he's looking forward to his tea tonight (guffaw).

His ex missus banged up also (another guffaw)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huhne on 18:10 - Mar 11 with 1829 viewssoupandhoop

Huhne on 18:06 - Mar 11 by ted_hendrix

He got everything he deserved, well nearly everything in my book he should have got the full 14 Month's that was being mooted before today, the piece of shit knew the rules and the possible outcome.
I sincerely hope the CPS get the £100k back from the conniving skunk too.
Bet he's looking forward to his tea tonight (guffaw).

His ex missus banged up also (another guffaw)

snigger
Huhne on 19:27 - Mar 11 with 1753 viewsderbyhoop

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Tepid porridge, Vicky?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Huhne on 19:33 - Mar 11 with 1734 viewsRed_Ranger

The Chocolate??? Sorry I'm being slow.
Huhne on 19:37 - Mar 11 with 1725 viewsjonno

You would. The courts take perjury (or lying to the court) very seriously, often more so than the original offence and rightly so. This pair got what was coming to them and should have got more IMHO. They will be out in four months, maybe even at home on curfew with a bracelet in two. End of their careers though hopefully.
Huhne on 19:48 - Mar 11 with 1701 viewsTheBlob

Huhne on 19:33 - Mar 11 by Red_Ranger

The Chocolate??? Sorry I'm being slow.

Chocolate Fudge - Judge.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Huhne on 20:17 - Mar 11 with 1649 viewsMrSheen

Did I read somewhere that Huhne's father was director of a company that first imported speed cameras into Britain? Ooooh, the irony.
Huhne on 20:47 - Mar 11 with 1608 viewssmegma

Huhne on 20:17 - Mar 11 by MrSheen

Did I read somewhere that Huhne's father was director of a company that first imported speed cameras into Britain? Ooooh, the irony.

Come on down, the Vicky Pryce Is Right.

http://www.mydeals.com/huhnes-fine/
Huhne on 20:50 - Mar 11 with 1600 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

hope is arseole looks like a cricket ball by the time he gets out for that alone

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Huhne on 20:52 - Mar 11 with 1594 viewssmegma

Yeah, I posted it last week when it was in the paper. BUT only one paper ran with the story strangely enough.
Huhne on 21:04 - Mar 11 with 1584 viewsMrSheen

Huhne on 20:52 - Mar 11 by smegma

Yeah, I posted it last week when it was in the paper. BUT only one paper ran with the story strangely enough.

Well spotted - and true. Funnily enough, Huhne claimed he wanted to "roll back the surveillance state" (for obvious reasons) while staying fully invested.

I've just spotted that she's now in a relationship with Denis McShane (ex-MP). As well as having a taste for Europhile dodgy MPs, she can give him tips about life on the inside.
Huhne on 23:04 - Mar 11 with 1510 viewszicoshoops

We've got enough arrogant lying tossers in all levels of Government, at least we're spared him, now, and in the future.

As for his ex-wife, perhaps she should have heeded an old Chinese Proverb.
'Before you seek revenge dig two graves.'

Still...................fu*k 'em eh.
Huhne on 23:36 - Mar 11 with 1491 viewsTacticalR

He used to write The Guardian's economics columns during the Thatcher era.

Air hostess clique

Huhne on 11:35 - Mar 12 with 1375 viewsBrightonhoop

Huhne on 19:37 - Mar 11 by jonno

You would. The courts take perjury (or lying to the court) very seriously, often more so than the original offence and rightly so. This pair got what was coming to them and should have got more IMHO. They will be out in four months, maybe even at home on curfew with a bracelet in two. End of their careers though hopefully.

Not in Divorce cases where Perjury by ex-wives Solicitors is almost required. My ex-missus car, that she told the court had 'blown up' and needed replacing by me, was seen 2 months later taxed for 12 months. Evidence of perjury presented and ignored. Freedom of Information request revealed not one woman had been done for perjury in the Divorce Courts in England and Wales for the previous 12 years. So this Perjury malarkey is a load of bolx.

The Karma result? The ex's new car was written off two months later when a joy rider slammed into it whilst parked on the street. :-D My how I laughed.
Huhne on 11:40 - Mar 12 with 1364 viewstoboboly

Huhne on 11:35 - Mar 12 by Brightonhoop

Not in Divorce cases where Perjury by ex-wives Solicitors is almost required. My ex-missus car, that she told the court had 'blown up' and needed replacing by me, was seen 2 months later taxed for 12 months. Evidence of perjury presented and ignored. Freedom of Information request revealed not one woman had been done for perjury in the Divorce Courts in England and Wales for the previous 12 years. So this Perjury malarkey is a load of bolx.

The Karma result? The ex's new car was written off two months later when a joy rider slammed into it whilst parked on the street. :-D My how I laughed.

As you ran away from the scene

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Huhne on 11:47 - Mar 12 with 1353 viewsisawqpratwcity

Huhne on 11:35 - Mar 12 by Brightonhoop

Don't worry. Family Law sucks.

Don't get me started.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Huhne on 11:54 - Mar 12 with 1341 viewsJuzzie

Huhne on 11:47 - Mar 12 by isawqpratwcity

Don't worry. Family Law sucks.

Don't get me started.

I know this is going slightly off topic but the examples above is one of the reasons why i've hesitated in ever getting married.
I know so many people who've been totally f**ked over by their ex-wife and her lawyer (one was so bad, his wife had the affair yet SHE got everything and him nothing, he lost the house etc... he came close to suicide, it was only the thought of his kids that stopped him) it's enough to put anyone off ever getting married.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Huhne on 12:07 - Mar 12 with 1325 viewsisawqpratwcity

Huhne on 11:54 - Mar 12 by Juzzie

I know this is going slightly off topic but the examples above is one of the reasons why i've hesitated in ever getting married.
I know so many people who've been totally f**ked over by their ex-wife and her lawyer (one was so bad, his wife had the affair yet SHE got everything and him nothing, he lost the house etc... he came close to suicide, it was only the thought of his kids that stopped him) it's enough to put anyone off ever getting married.

Ffs, if you think you should get married, then get married.

If you were wrong, then, yes, you will find out later. But don't miss out on your best chance of happiness. (I am assuming you know what you are doing.)

I would've rather been married than not. Up to you.

Huhne on 12:17 - Mar 12 with 1301 viewsisawqpratwcity

Furthermore, the happiest times of my life was when I was married. Divorce comes later.

Huhne on 12:18 - Mar 12 with 1300 viewsJuzzie

Huhne on 12:07 - Mar 12 by isawqpratwcity

Ffs, if you think you should get married, then get married.

If you were wrong, then, yes, you will find out later. But don't miss out on your best chance of happiness. (I am assuming you know what you are doing.)

I would've rather been married than not. Up to you.

lol! Well, I've never actaully been a position where I could have got married but didn't becuase of the reasons I've just given! Just felt that it's been in the back of my mind having seen so many people screwed over.

10 years ago I went out with a Polish girl and after a couple of months, she said to me "If I give you £10,000 will you marry me?". It was a very odd thing to say as she didn't need to get married for visa type reasons, she had official residency anyway (this was a year or so before the gates opened, as it were).

I can only think it was to do with my flat. If we then got divorced and she had a canny lawyer, she could get half the value. £150,000 return on a £10,000 investment? Not bad if you can get it....

Huhne on 12:28 - Mar 12 with 1286 viewsisawqpratwcity

Huhne on 12:18 - Mar 12 by Juzzie

lol! Well, I've never actaully been a position where I could have got married but didn't becuase of the reasons I've just given! Just felt that it's been in the back of my mind having seen so many people screwed over.

10 years ago I went out with a Polish girl and after a couple of months, she said to me "If I give you £10,000 will you marry me?". It was a very odd thing to say as she didn't need to get married for visa type reasons, she had official residency anyway (this was a year or so before the gates opened, as it were).

I can only think it was to do with my flat. If we then got divorced and she had a canny lawyer, she could get half the value. £150,000 return on a £10,000 investment? Not bad if you can get it....

Are you Holloway?

Seriously, she is paying you and there is no pre-nup?

Is this a joke?

Huhne on 12:37 - Mar 12 with 691 viewsJuzzie

Huhne on 12:28 - Mar 12 by isawqpratwcity

Are you Holloway?

Seriously, she is paying you and there is no pre-nup?

Is this a joke?

lol! Nope.

If the guy I knew through work could have everything, his house, his car... everything, taken away from him when it was his wife who had the affair then what chance does anyone else have?

Huhne on 12:42 - Mar 12 with 681 viewsisawqpratwcity

Huhne on 12:37 - Mar 12 by Juzzie

lol! Nope.

If the guy I knew through work could have everything, his house, his car... everything, taken away from him when it was his wife who had the affair then what chance does anyone else have?

Ok, sorry, no further advice from here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024