Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huhne 17:17 - Mar 11 with 3086 viewsTheBlob

The Chocolate handed out 8 months for him and his missus.After remission hardly worth showing up.Taxi driver delivering him to the court asked "shall I hang around mate?"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Huhne on 15:11 - Mar 12 with 485 viewsA40Bosh

Huhne on 12:53 - Mar 12 by isawqpratwcity

So, did you beat the odds?

Absolutely, the best decision I ever made in my life.

It will be 18yrs this year, we have three girls hitting their teens, the recent addition of a puppy to replace the lost pleasure of cleaning up shiite and pee 24hrs a day all over the wooden floors. Just waiting on the next stage of adulthood to arrive of having to stay sober at the weekend to provide 3am taxi services for the girls in and out of the West End!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Huhne on 15:24 - Mar 12 with 473 viewsTacticalR

It seems to me marriage is a different thing at different times. For one generation it was the norm, for another there seemed to be as many people who didn't fit into it (e.g. single parents) as those who did.

In the recent past political parties were very keen to advocate marriage and 'family values' as a source of stability. This became more and more problematic as people didn't like the government ministers dictating morality.

Now we are seeing people who have lived together for years get married. So today it seems marriage is more a reflection of stability rather than the cause of stability.

Air hostess clique

Huhne on 16:23 - Mar 12 with 455 viewssmegma

This thread is going all over the place. I thought it was about some dodgy MP and his stupidly bitter ex wife ?
Huhne on 16:29 - Mar 12 with 453 viewsTheBlob

Huhne on 16:23 - Mar 12 by smegma

This thread is going all over the place. I thought it was about some dodgy MP and his stupidly bitter ex wife ?

Do keep up.

{grin]

Huhne on 16:31 - Mar 12 with 446 viewsbosh67

If Vicky Pryce now can't take Chris Huhne's three points can we have them?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Huhne on 16:33 - Mar 12 with 441 viewsTheBlob

Huhne on 16:31 - Mar 12 by bosh67

If Vicky Pryce now can't take Chris Huhne's three points can we have them?

Huhne on 22:14 - Mar 12 with 404 viewsBrightonhoop

Huhne on 14:03 - Mar 12 by jonno

A divorce hearing is not held in a criminal court as no criminal offence committed - different type of court, different attitude to lying!

That's the bolx that is the Law tho Jonno.Same principle in one Court a man can go to prison for, in a different court division next door there are no consequences at all. For the same 'offence.' Mugging a granny would have no consequences in a Family Court.

My own parents married as teenagaers and remained so for 49 years and 7 months until my dear old mum passed on. I've got no doubts it's the best way to raise children, within a marriage, and I dont agree with divorce in apart from extreme circumstances. My ex chose to listen to a bent lawyer who was the only winner, as is usually the case. She now lives in rented with too much of my money to claim any benefits but not enough to buy a house in a half decent part of Brighton. And the pot she mugged me off for is dwindling.

Meanwhile, I've moved to Spain, have a plethora of gorgeous Spanish women and one Argenitian on the go, what I earn is mine, fags and Rioja are cheaper than chips and my greatest concern in life, after QPR obviously, is how to keep the swimming pool clean :-D I even sent the Judge a Christmas card, saying 'stick your orders up your arse knut chops' and 'when I said Happy Christmas what I meant was I hope you suffer a long and lingering death in the New Year. Happy 2013!'

So the moral of this story is? Don't marry a wrongun. And if you do find your dealt some shyte cards, try and swallow it, walk away and start again. There's a world full of gorgeous women out there, and we'll all be a long time dead.
Huhne on 00:40 - Mar 13 with 374 viewsFredManRave

"So the moral of this story is? Don't marry a wrongun. And if you do find your dealt some shyte cards, try and swallow it, walk away and start again. There's a world full of gorgeous women out there, and we'll all be a long time dead".

What about if the Mrs won't swallow it. Is that grounds for divorce?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024