Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty 20:19 - Aug 26 with 40226 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that .....followed by a penalty shoot out win!!
[Post edited 27 Aug 8:03]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 17:34 - Aug 27 with 3789 viewsHarbour

0-1 regretably…it’s the cup…
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread. on 18:30 - Aug 27 with 3641 viewsSK_hoops

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread. on 00:13 - Aug 27 by CLAREMAN1995

Facing the same team twice in 3 days is just bad luck IMO
Will both managers show their hands tomorrow or wait until Friday which is probably a more important game or is it ?
We are all hoping for a nice cup run but I feel Marti will go down the same route of previous managers and focus on the league game more a few days later .
I would be thrilled to win another penalty shoot out and advance the last one at Loftus Road was brilliant .

Dress rehearsal.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:36 - Aug 27 with 3624 viewsMalintabuk

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 12:32 - Aug 27 by BrianWilson

Both teams will surely rest a lot of players with another game so close so maybe

Walsh

Santos Dunne Morrisson Paal

Colback Varane EDB

Kolli Celar Saito

That is about the team for me, but not sure Colback can play. So would rather give Lloyd another run out, play 4-2-3-1
Really need to get Fox back, as at the moment at left back we have Paal and........ hmmmmm Paal
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:47 - Aug 27 with 3534 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:48 - Aug 27 with 3499 viewsrbee

Fair play to those who predicted so may changes.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:48 - Aug 27 with 3500 viewsaston_hoop

Big Hever playing in a front 3 then?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:53 - Aug 27 with 3348 viewsaston_hoop

Looks like Luton have gone strong, clearly want to get a win on the board

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:54 - Aug 27 with 3321 viewsrbee

Luton have made five changes from Saturday, goalie. defence and midfield.
[Post edited 27 Aug 18:55]
Login to get fewer ads

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:09 - Aug 27 with 3050 viewsterryb

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:36 - Aug 27 by Malintabuk

That is about the team for me, but not sure Colback can play. So would rather give Lloyd another run out, play 4-2-3-1
Really need to get Fox back, as at the moment at left back we have Paal and........ hmmmmm Paal

One match ban for a sending off for two cautions.

The surprise to me is that Cook is starting.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:12 - Aug 27 with 2969 viewsaston_hoop

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:54 - Aug 27 by rbee

Luton have made five changes from Saturday, goalie. defence and midfield.
[Post edited 27 Aug 18:55]

Goalie is the first choice, was suspended for the league game. Nakamba is back from a long injury lay-off but would be first choice. Think They've dropped Ogbene because they're selling him. Its a really strong team

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:13 - Aug 27 with 2929 viewsnumptydumpty

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 18:47 - Aug 27 by BrianMcCarthy

That is likely to be our strongest bench of this season - no doubts !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:21 - Aug 27 with 2772 viewsaston_hoop

Well, while we're waiting for kick-off, Rohan Vaughan has put the dev squad 1-0 up at home to Wigan

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:27 - Aug 27 with 2628 viewsrbee

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:09 - Aug 27 by terryb

One match ban for a sending off for two cautions.

The surprise to me is that Cook is starting.

Same here suprised about Cook, presumably he won't play the full 90.

Lots of stuff on Google about yellow cards for dissent receiving a two match ban but pleased to see Colback in the team.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:32 - Aug 27 with 2533 viewsMyke

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:13 - Aug 27 by numptydumpty

That is likely to be our strongest bench of this season - no doubts !!!

Very true. Evidence that Marti is taking it at least semi- seriously. Glad Walsh is playing he is picking up some decent experience even though it could be January again before he gets a run
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:35 - Aug 27 with 2466 viewsqueensparker

What are the chances of a stream for someone at a loose end in La Rochelle? Presume this one’s not on QPR+
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:45 - Aug 27 with 2247 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:35 - Aug 27 by queensparker

What are the chances of a stream for someone at a loose end in La Rochelle? Presume this one’s not on QPR+

Fawanews working for me at the moment. Make sure you have pop up blocker and ad blocker on!

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:49 - Aug 27 with 2119 viewsaston_hoop

This is working too and with comms, pop up blocker advice much much recommended

https://streamed.su/watch/queens-park-rangers-vs-luton-town/alpha/1

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:52 - Aug 27 with 2073 viewsMalintabuk

Colback really is a strange lad.... just commits an inoculous foul... and then kicks the ball away... should have been a booking.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:54 - Aug 27 with 2011 viewsQPR_Hibs

We are VERY casual at the back. Going to get caught out soon.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:56 - Aug 27 with 1942 viewsQPR_Hibs

1 - 0 Santos.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:57 - Aug 27 with 1919 viewsCiderwithRsie

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:49 - Aug 27 by aston_hoop

This is working too and with comms, pop up blocker advice much much recommended

https://streamed.su/watch/queens-park-rangers-vs-luton-town/alpha/1

Thanks very much, just in time for me to see the goal!
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:57 - Aug 27 with 1916 viewsVancouverHoop

Santooooos 1-0
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:57 - Aug 27 with 1902 viewsHooping_Mad

Didn't expect that, U R's

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:57 - Aug 27 with 1892 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:56 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

1 - 0 Santos.

Good work by EDB and Celar.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:58 - Aug 27 with 1857 viewsMalintabuk

Luton keeper never covered himself in glory there...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024